Open Mind Pt. 02

Story Info
Another Couple falls victim to having an Open Mind.
11.1k words
4.6
49k
35
0

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,343 Followers

A new couple moves into the development and this time around we get to see Tyrone work his stuff on an unsuspecting Investment broker. If you want to use anything please ask first.

"I'll get it!" Alex said as he headed towards their front door.

Alex and his wife Susan had just moved in to their new house in a small development in a nice part of town. It was a bit secluded and only had two other occupied houses. The development had nearly gone under with the late recession, but was now making a comeback. The owners had been picky about selling though. Even though their bid was not the highest, the owners had chosen them. Something about wanting more young couples in the area versus families with kids.

Alex was an investment broker for a fast growing firm in the city. He had already been promoted and was managing a lot of accounts for all sorts of investors. Some of his clients had been "non-standard" customers to quote the CEO, but so far his customers had dumped in a lot of money and had experienced a lot of growth so no one was complaining.

Alex was a handsome dark haired man of 27, and still in great shape from being on the rugby team in college. He still played a bit with the local club and kept his shape and muscle. His wife Susan joked about him being the trophy husband.

Susan was a knockout brunette with awesome Slavic/Eastern European features. She was nice and thin, had long black hair that had a gloss to it that was the envy of nearly every woman she ran into, and she killed a two piece. Her mom and dad were from Ukraine and Russia respectively and had come over right after the wall came down and got married. She spoke Russian, Ukrainian, Polish, German, and English without any accent. She worked out of the home or library doing translation work for various firms in the city. She had a pre-law degree from college and found out that doing legal translation work was much easier and paid nearly as much as actual lawyering.

Alex opened the door to a nice looking black couple. The man smiled a broad smile and held up his hand. "Hello new neighbor! I'm Tyrone and this is Monica. We live just opposite of you. We would have been by sooner but we didn't get back until late last night."

Alex took his hand and shook it. He took note of the strength in Tyrone's grip and the intelligent look in his eyes. Monica was a very pretty woman; tall, in great shape, and she had a smile to match her husband's. She extended her hand and he shook it as well.

"Well, no problems about that. I'm Alex and my wife Susan is in the back. Won't you come on in?"

"Certainly! I actually love visiting the others houses as I'm always second guessing myself if I got the right one. I toured all of them but when I see what others have done I get to thinking about what I could have done and it goes downhill fast."

Alex chuckled. "I can understand that. Oh, here she is. Tyrone and Monica, this is..."

"Susan! So glad to meet you. Sorry about the mess, still unpacking you know."

"Oh we understand. Wow! I just love your hair! What a sheen! You are simply going to have to tell me what conditioner you use to get a glow like that."

Susan led Monica off towards the kitchen while Alex headed into the living room. Tyrone glanced back over his shoulder and grinned. He reached into his suit and pulled out two beers.

"I promised the wife I'd hold off on offering up a drink, but hey, it's only beer right?"

Alex laughed and popped the top off. "Well, I won't tell if you won't. To new neighbors."

"To new neighbors." Tyrone replied and took a huge swig.

Alex took a long pull as well and the beer was really smooth. He blinked and took another pull. "Wow! This stuff if pretty good. What brand...hey there is no label."

Tyrone chuckled. "Home brewed. I wasn't sure how you would feel about it so I wanted to see if you have an open mind about stuff first."

Alex blinked. He had a slight wave of dizziness come over him and he blinked again.

"You okay Alex?" Tyrone asked.

"Yeah, just tired from unpacking." He said and took another swig. "Damn this stuff is really good." He thought.

He and Tyrone sat down and started talking. Tyrone explained his job as a money manager for a large group of diverse investors. "I'm not really an investment manager so much as a contact organizer. I have a large pool of clients who have money to invest in all sorts of things. Land, cars, art, the market, bonds, overseas deals, even movies and music tours. I hook them up with the right guys and get a small commission for set up. It works very well actually. Most of the guys I work with are not very educated and need advice and introductions to the right folks to get things done."

Alex nodded as he finished off his beer. He actually felt a bit buzzed by it, even though it was only one beer and chalked it up to simple fatigue. "I can see that. I run into some issues with that at work. I'm an investment broker with Newhouse and Jackson, and I have tried to diversify our client base. People with smaller amounts, people with some past issues who have recovered, people who generally would not get through the door with us or get fobbed off on some of our less well know managers. So far, I'm batting a 1000 though."

Tyrone smiled at him. "I'm glad to see you have an open mind."

Another wave of dizziness hit him and he rubbed his head.

"You probably need some rest. I'll gather up Monica and let you get some rest. A pleasure to meet you and honestly I think this is a very good thing. I am willing to bet I know some folks who just might fit your criteria."

"You boys done drinking that homebrew?"

Monica and Susan were grinning from the entryway. Tyrone put up his hands in feigned innocence and Monica snorted. "Oh don't even. I knew you were sneaking some of your skullpop over here. Let's go before you try and fob off some of your liquor on this poor soul."

They bid them goodbye and Susan said "It was very nice to meet you."

Monica waved and said "Don't forget to stop by tomorrow morning."

"Da." Susan replied

Alex noted that reply and when they closed the door he looked at Susan. "Da?"

Susan blushed. "We were talking and she was so impressed by all the languages I knew and had me talk some in each one. She said my Russian sounded really sexy."

"Well, that is because you are sexy Russian."

Susan slapped him playfully. "Only half. She said she liked my middle name more than Susan too."

"Tatyana? Well, it is nice. But I think Susan is much sexier." Alex said with a playful slap on her ass. He was suddenly feeling quite randy and Susan looked back at him with a VERY fun look.

"Race you up the stairs trophy husband!" Susan said and took off with a giggle.

Alex grabbed her just as she entered the doorway to the master bed and tackled her onto the bed. They kissed and he started pulling off his shirt while his wife undid her bra. They made some serious love that night with a passion that Alex thought was new. His wife seemed a bit wilder and he felt more like playing around and then ended up with her doing a reverse cowgirl, which they had never done but was VERY fun.

"Wow! I don't know why we haven't tried that one before. We need to do it again." Alex said as they lay together afterwards.

"Yeah, we really need to have an Open Mind about sex!"

"Yes, an Open Mind..." Alex said as he nodded off.

A COUPLE OF WEEKS LATER AT WORK

Alex stretched as he leaned back in his chair. He felt pretty good actually, which surprised him. He had been so busy moving that he hadn't had much of a chance to work out for the last several weeks and he had been feeling out of sorts.

But the last two weeks he had been working out at home with Tyrone. Tyrone had come by the next day and helped him unpack a bunch of stuff. They had ended up setting up his indoor gym in the basement and Tyrone had been impressed with everything.

"Damn, you really do take staying in shape seriously. I might have to come over here instead of the club. It's always so crowded there it's hard to get a good workout because I'm always waiting on machines and weights."

"Yeah, that's why I set this up. That and I like the privacy. But when I'm doing my heavy lifting I do need a partner. I'm starting back up tomorrow, want to come by?"

"Hey, that would be great! Thanks a lot. When do you lift?" Tyrone replied.

"Mornings about six or so go till seven and then clean up and work." Alex said.

"Deal. Man, you have a real Open Mind about your neighbors."

Alex had blinked at that and then nodded.

The workout had been great. Tyrone was a great partner and could lift some serious weights. And he had brought over some more of his beer. Normally Alex never drank in the morning, but he really liked Tyrone's stuff and he had been drinking one after every workout.

Susan had started working out with Monica after he left for work. Alex had noticed that she had cut down on the running was doing more aerobics and yoga type stuff, but he wasn't complaining about the spandex yoga pants and workout bra. He had been late to work yesterday when she had worn a particularly tight bra and one thing had led to another.

Which was another reason he felt a bit odd about not being tired. Alex's sex life had exploded over the last ten days. Susan and he had been having long and wild sessions at home and were usually up until midnight fucking and playing around.

"Huh, not that I'm complaining but Susan is seeming to be a lot more wild in bed this last week." Alex thought to himself as he looked out his window.

"Daydreaming Mr. Andrews?"

Alex turned and smiled at his personal assistant. Patricia was a young woman who had just graduated college and was working here while awaiting her acceptance to a Master Program for her MBA. She was a short blonde girl with a nice body and a quick mind. She had a steady boyfriend and was actually very friendly with Susan joking about how she was Susan's eyes and ears to make sure her trophy husband was staying faithful.

"Just thinking about how good the workout this morning was. What's up?"

"Your wife called and said she is going out with Monica tonight for a ladies night out. Tyrone offered to cook some BBQ so if you want to eat you need to see him."

"Well, if his BBQ is as good as his beer I'm all for it." Alex replied with a grin.

"Very good, I'll let her know. Funny thing though, when she called I almost didn't recognize her."

"Really? Why's that?"

Patricia looked a bit embarrassed and shifted her feet. "Well, not to be insulting but she had an accent. Nothing thick, but you definitely noticed it."

"Huh. Well, I haven't noticed that, but no big thing. She was probably translating something and was caught up in it."

Patricia nodded and turned around to leave. Alex normally didn't scope out his personal assistant, but today he took a nice long look at her body and her very nice ass.

"Mmmmm, that'd be fun to spank." He thought and then blinked. "Whoa, where did that come from?" he thought and then shrugged and finished off his work.

He drove home and got out of his car. Susan's car was there but she was gone. She had left a note stating that Monica was driving and not to wait up. Chuckling, Alex changed and grabbed a bottle of good scotch and headed across the street. He was heading up towards the door when he started to smell the BBQ.

He rang the doorbell and heard a shout "Come around back! I'm by the pool!"

Alex did and found Tyrone grilling some steaks and basting some ribs. He smiled when he saw the scotch and said "We will get into that later. Have a beer first!"

Alex took the offered beer and took a long swig. "Damn that stuff is good. And THAT smells great! What are you seasoning with?"

"Family secret, keep an Open Mind and everything will be just fine." Tyrone said.

Alex blinked and zoned out for just a second. "Whoa, got a bit lightheaded there."

"Well take another swig and it's all good."

Alex grinned and did just that. He and Tyrone made small talk about sports and they each killed three beers. The food was fantastic and by the time they were lounging by the pool Alex had finished a six pack by himself and was working on the scotch.

"Good thing it's Saturday tomorrow, otherwise I'd be using a sick day." Alex said.

"Yep, I've got a get together tomorrow afternoon with an old friend but morning will be out certainly." Tyrone replied. "Speaking of days, I wanted to ask you something. I've got some clients who are looking into investment funds but are completely clueless. Normally I'd have them just call the bank and start with the beginner stuff, but the amount of money they want to throw down is actually quite a bit. I was wondering if you wouldn't mind talking to them. They can pay for your time if you need that, but when I say they have money, I mean they have MONEY. We are talking several millions each."

Normally Alex wouldn't work it like this, but Tyrone was a great guy and given his history of trying to broaden the base this certainly wouldn't hurt.

"I think we can arrange that. Who are these guys? What do they do?"

"They are entrepreneurs. One them manages several bands and music groups, another is a talent scout and agent, third one runs and importation business." Tyrone replied.

"Hmmmm, well, I'll need some more details but I think I can work that. Say Wednesday afternoon?"

Tyrone grinned and shook his hand. "Glad you have an Open Mind about this. Trust me; this is going to be a great opportunity for you."

Alex's head swam a bit and then he nodded.

They talked some more and the topic turned to women. Tyrone asked Alex how he and Susan had met, what they liked to do and so on. Alex answered and then asked the same back.

"Heh, well, we like sex of course. My wife is a real cougar in bed. We have toned it down some since we first met. Hey I'm going to tell you a secret. We actually used to be swingers."

Alex sputtered a bit when he heard that. He coughed and then looked at Tyrone. "Really? Damn, sorry but I wasn't expecting that."

Tyrone grinned and sat back. He handed Alex another beer and smiled as he took a pull. "That's okay; I know it shocks people when I say that. But you have an Open Mind about this stuff right? You don't judge others and you don't expect to be judged back right?"

Ales blinked and for a fleeting second he thought that he did have a problem with that. But the beer and the fact that he did have an Open Mind chased it away. "Yeah, true, everyone has their own thing, people shouldn't judge."

"That's right. Well, we don't do that anymore, but it was fun while it lasted."

Alex was quiet for a bit and Tyrone finally chuckled. "Go ahead and ask."

Alex opened his mouth and Tyrone smiled at him. "Look, I know you want to know how it was. Everyone asks that, don't be embarrassed. Go ahead."

Alex took a long swig and then said "Okay, how was it? I mean, watching other men fuck your wife? Didn't you have a problem with it, wasn't it awkward?"

Tyrone leaned back with a smile. "First time a little. But when you see how much your wife is enjoying herself and when she sees how much you enjoy yourself you work past it. Things that your wife doesn't want you to do to her and vice versa you can do. You can experiment with others who know more and can figure out some really fun stuff without the trial and error. And you can feed the beast. Every man has some fantasy deep down, but most often it's something your wife can't do or doesn't want to do, or maybe you are just too embarrassed by it. You can get it out of the way."

Tyrone sat up and looked at Alex. "For me, I found out I enjoyed watching my wife being in control. Not a dominatrix, although she did do it a couple of times, but she was the alpha in the couple. Ordering men and women, she experimented with being bi-sexual several times, having them work to please her, having them obey her. Damn it was a real turn on! Made me hard just watching! She was really good at making guys act totally different then they were in real life."

Alex was thinking about Monica naked giving him orders. While it was a sexy day dream, it didn't have much appeal to him. He was thinking about giving the orders to his wife, his wife in cheap slutty clothes fucking other men..."

"Hello? You there?"

"Oh sorry man, just thinking about fantasies. You can't tell a story like that and not have a dirty thought pop into your head."

Tyrone chuckled. "Oh I know it. But that's all in the past. We don't swing anymore, kinda out grew it. Fulfilled our fantasies and it made our sex life awesome."

Tyrone took a pull. "I'm not going to ask you about your fantasy. It rude to ask, you can share when you want to. But I'm betting you and your wife have a healthy relationship anyway so you probably wouldn't make good swingers."

Alex snickered at that and said "Well, you never know till you try..."

He and Tyrone laughed long and hard over that and Alex staggered home. He was just getting down to bed when Susan staggered in with a big smile on her face. She was wearing a short tight black dress and heels and had been drinking and dancing.

"Darling! How iss my lovely husband dis evening? I had such a great time, we went to a club and drank and danced till they shut it down! And now" Susan said as she unzipped her dress "I'm horny and want fuck!"

Alex didn't even have time to make a smartass comment before his wife was on him and riding him like a prize horse. She rode him hard and he reacted just as hard. After a hot and heavy Susan on top session, Alex flipped her off, shoved her over a chair and fucked her doggie style. Susan growled and started babbling in Russian which turned on Alex even more. He finished her off with a massive thrust that actually broke the chair and his wife ended up face first on the floor.

Alex fell backwards onto the bed and chuckled. "Susan, you need to have these nights out more often."

Just as he started to drift off he heard her say "Tatyana, call me Tatyana." With a noticeable accent.

NEXT DAY

Alex had a pretty big headache when he was finally able to stumble downstairs late Saturday morning. He had a time making a cup of coffee and was just sitting down to it when his wife strutted into the room.

He nearly did a spit take when he saw her. He knew she had been working out with Monica but he wasn't expecting her getup. He heard the "click-clack" of stilettos and looked up in time to see his wife strut in wearing a gold metallic bikini. A TINY gold metallic bikini, tiny enough to know she was completely shaven. She smiled as she strutted past him and began to make a fruit smoothie. He eyed his wife and couldn't help but be aroused. She had a knockout body but the swimsuit left nothing to the imagination. He blinked and noticed...

"No tan lines?" he said softly.

Susan giggled and looked over her shoulder at him. Her hair was tied back in a ponytail and she flicked in over her shoulder and winked at him. "Da. I have been tanning naked with Monica for the last week after our workouts. You like yes?"

Alex looked at his wife's ass and she gave it a slap. He started and she said "Hey, eyes up here!" Alex flushed and then they both started laughing.

"Yes, I like. Just be sure you cover up when walking over to our house, you might cause a traffic accident dressed like that."

"Well, if you got it, flaunt it." Susan said and she dumped in a bunch of fruit. Alex then noticed she poured in a healthy shot of vodka.

"When did you start the hooch?" he asked, curious as his wife was not much of a drinker.

"Oh, it's just a taste. It mixes well with the fruit and gives me a little jolt in the morning. Monica suggested it. Speaking of suggestions, I was thinking about getting a tattoo."

Alex did sputter this time. When he wiped up the coffee, he looked over at his wife. "A tattoo? Why the hell would want a tattoo? You never mentioned anything like that before."

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,343 Followers