Open Mind Pt. 03

Story Info
Tyrone and Monica corrupt the last couple.
15.5k words
4.72
40.2k
32
14

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 09/01/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Moosetales
Moosetales
2,326 Followers

Tyrone and Monica transform the last couple in their housing development. I tried to tell it from Tyrone's and Monica's viewpoint this time, I hope you like the change. This storyline is one of my most popular ones and also it's the one that gets me the most grief and gets me called all sorts of things. Be polite or you are deleted. If you are going to preach at me for this story, I'd like you to remember we are on a web site that is dedicated to Mind Control Sex in which people get turned into slaves, whores, sex fiends and so on. So do us all a favor and just knock it off, if you don't like it, don't read it.

TYRONE'S HOUSE EARLY ONE MORNING

Tyrone yawned as he pulled off his workout clothes. His daily workout with Alex, or A-Man as he was now known, was always a good one, and more often than not he got a nice quickie from one of A-Man's whores as they settled up for the night's work. Today had been no exception with A-Man letting Tiffany give him a once over that left him seeing double. A-man had grinned and had asked him what he thought of his latest acquisition.

"Damn, this bitch is worth her weight in gold dude! Be sure you show her off at the Club tonight, I'll pass the word and you should have plenty of company. And be sure to bring Tatyana along, she's always a hit."

A-Man had grinned and nodded and Tyrone headed home. His wife Monica met him coming back from Crystal's house where she had been coaching her top stripper on some new moves. She was very pleased with how Crystal had turned out and stated that her brains were nice and fried, no way she would ever go back to being normal old Ashley.

Monica hit the shower as Tyrone stripped off. He and Monica had fucked last night so she was fine for now which was good for Tyrone as he sat down and let out a slow breath. "Heh, I'm getting old. Back in the day I could fuck five whores and a porn star in one sitting and be ready for a full night of clubbing. Oh well, I guess I'd better enjoy it while I can."

Tyrone and Monica were a happily married couple who had a very open mind about sex and relationships. Tyrone remembered once long ago being very uptight about sex and fun until someone had slipped something into Monica's drink at a club. She had started acting very weird and very sexy and loose. When Tyrone had tried to stop her she slipped him some of the stuff in a drink at home and it had loosened him up a great deal. More than just loosened him up in fact, it had remade him. He had quit his job and had become a swinger, player, pimp, criminal, and finally corruptor.

He and Monica had first enjoyed the freedom that their newly opened minds allowed them. Wild sex with no taboos, then into swinging. He and his wife had slept around, played around and fooled around. But eventually Tyrone had gotten bored and had then started to pimp out some of his partners who simply couldn't say no to him. His hobbies and his lifestyle had attracted all sorts of bad asses, criminals and scum and he soon showed a flair for taking care of business for them. He knew everyone and was a great fixer, able to hook you up with whomever you needed. For a price anyway.

But even that had become boring after a bit. But Tyrone had found something much more fun and something that had proven to be VERY fulfilling. Corrupting people.

After his initial change Tyrone had found the guy who had slipped his wife the drug. Originally he wanted to beat the little shit to a pulp, but instead thanked him. The guy was a chemist with a major drug company and the drug was one of his special discoveries. He had shown Tyrone how to make it in various forms including liquid, solid (pill form), and even a gas type which made people more horny than open minded.

Tyrone had made sure he had it all down and then killed the little shit. Dumped him in a foundation under some concrete and left for a new life. As a king player, he had to make sure everyone knew he was not someone to mess with. After moving to a new city and setting up he worked his way up to a major criminal who was also the main player in town. After making sure he had everything set he and his wife started on their next kink.

They had started very slow with a nice young couple in an isolated housing unit. James and Ashley had been a nice young yuppie couple and he and his wife had warped them into evil shades of their former selves. James had been an up and coming criminal lawyer. Tyrone had turned him into a sleazy mafia criminal lawyer who only defended scum for lots of money. He lied, perjured, cheated, bribed, and blackmailed with abandon and had even ordered hits. He had gone from being a clean cut happily married man to a complete sleaze bag who slept around every night with a different hooker, stripper, or barfly and had multiple affairs going with his secretary and one of his junior partners. His wife Ashley had resisted more than James had but under Monica's guidance had been corrupted into Crystal Skyy, a bleach blonde bimbo stripper who was the top stripper in the city. She danced five nights a week at the exclusive gentlemen's clubs, had a massive cocaine habit, and fucked around. She barely remembered her own name most nights and James used her as bait, or a bribe, or for arm candy. She still fucked him and loved it that her husband was a sleazy crook and loved to have wild sex with him when he brought home some slut from work.

Tyrone licked his lips at the memory of James; now know as Jay, fucking Crystal in the living room of his house while he fucked his wife Monica in the same living room. They had swapped partners and Tyrone still liked to swing by their house about every ten days or so to have a nice lap dance and fuck from Crystal, usually while Jay and he talked business.

The next couple had been even more fun. Alex and Susan had been another young professional couple and they had been a bit easier to corrupt. Alex was an investment broker and he still did some of that. But mostly he was the most expensive pimp in the city who only dealt in high class and high dollar whores. His wife Susan now called herself by her middle name Tatyana (she was Russian/Ukrainian mix) and was his top whore. Tatyana had been almost too easy to corrupt and Tyrone thought it was due to some seriously repressed fantasies. But whatever the reason, she was a happy little Eastern European whore who's thick accent could melt a man into putty and her blowjobs were legendary.

Tyrone smiled. Corrupting people was indeed the most fun he had had yet. He loved to see the two couple's old wedding photos and compare them as before and after. He actually had swiped one wedding shot from each couple and had it framed next to a recent shot. Jay and Crystal leering at the camera, Jay in a bright Red suit and hat with slicked back hair grinning dirtily at the camera while his hand pawed Crystal's ass as she rubbed her fake tits up against him in her high heeled platform stilettos and a Metallic Gold Micro dress that could barely hold her tits in check with her platinum blonde hair hanging down to her ass compared to the innocent and smiling couple in a lovely conservative white dress and black tux. Alex and Tatyana, with Alex (or A-Man) dressed in a $1000 suit and a Tony Llama hat and gold tipped cane fondling his whore wife's tit while she licked her slutty lips at the camera in a short rabbit skinned coat, black heels, stockings, micro-skirt, and tube top and twirled her long Black hair around a long nail compared to them in a white suit and dress barefoot on a beach in Cancun looked flush with wedded bliss.

Tyrone was lost in his thought when suddenly his cell phone rang. He looked over at the ID and saw it was the realtor. The lady was in his pocket and was helping him slowly fill the housing development. They only had one more house to go and he had been careful in his instructions on who he wanted next.

"Tyrone here, what have you got for me?"

"I have just got an offer from a nice young couple who fit the profile you wanted perfectly. Dr. and Mrs. Steven Kanes who are just moving into the area. No kids, no desire to have any yet, from out of state. Steven is a Psychologist who is starting out with a residency here. His wife, Kim, is an artist and a bit on the shy side. I'm sending you the pictures now."

A "ding" announced that they had arrived and Tyrone clicked them open and let out a slow whistle. "Oh yes, exactly what I was looking for. Okay, accept the offer and get them moved in right away." Tyrone said and hung up.

Monica came out of the shower and was toweling her hair dry. She was a stunning black woman with an awesome set of tits (the best money could buy), a great body, and an evil glint to her eye. She looked at Tyrone and smiled more. "I know that look. You have some new meat for us to play with, don't you?"

Tyrone nodded. "You're damn right. I just have the realtor the okay to sell them the last lot. Got a nice white bread doctor from Harvard no less, and a lovely little Asian wife."

Monica looked at the pictures and smiled. "Oh yes, that white boy is a classy one. But damn that little girl of his looks nice. She's maybe 5 foot 5 or six? Nice long black hair, nice eyes and tone. Hmmmm, some nice big fake titties on her and we will have a nice package of slut ready to go. What are you thinking?"

Tyrone tapped his fingers on his leg a moment and then grinned. "Porn Stars. Husband and wife duo. And since his wife is Korean, a nice wuvy, wuvy fresh off the boat girly girl nurse for the stud mind-shrinker. Yeah, that works. Apparently Kim here is pretty shy and an artist to boot, so we get to coax her out of that shell."

Monica gave him a long sloppy kiss and snickered. "I just love the way you think Tyrone baby. Yeah, we got strippers, hookers, a porn star rounds out my girlfriends just fine."

"Yeah. I'm thinking our boy can do some fine work too. I nice mind-fucked Psychologist would be just the thing for some girls I know. But that will be strictly on the side, this boy was made for the silver screen."

A WEEK LATER AT THE LAST HOUSE IN THE DEVELOPMENT

Tyrone and Monica walked up the sidewalk dressed in some casual clothing carrying a bottle of wine and a small pan of peach cobbler. Both were laced with the drug that had opened the minds of everyone in the housing development. Tyrone knew that the wine would get drunk and the cobbler eaten as Kim liked red wine and Steven liked cobbler. Tyrone had a couple of his black hats do some serious data mining on these two and knew exactly what they liked and how to play the intro.

Steven was a fairly laid back guy and just knocking on his door and being polite would be enough to get inside and strike up a discussion. Monica had done some art research and knew how to loosen up Kim, who would hang back. Tyrone had found out that she was a 1st generation Korean American and had a noticeable accent when growing up. She had gotten teased about it a lot and was very sensitive about it despite having lost it by college graduation. This sensitivity had also taken some other forms: she didn't like meeting new people, she didn't like wearing revealing clothing, and she didn't like going out much. The fact that her husband was working so much had been a great thing for her as it allowed her to focus on her art work and be alone or just with him.

Tyrone licked his lips. That was going to change. By the time they were done with her, she was going to be porn star and exhibitionist and her little twisted mind would never ever understand why she had ever been anything but.

Tyrone smiled at Monica and knocked on the door. After a few moments he heard the lock turn and Dr. Steven Kanes opened the door with a smile. Tyrone immediately extended his hand with a "Hello new neighbor! I'm Tyrone and this is Monica, we live just over there and wanted to welcome you to the neighborhood."

The man smiled back and shook his hand. "Well thank you. I'm Steven and my wife Kim is in the back, please come in."

He led them into the large living room and Tyrone noted the artworks hanging on the wall already and several painted vases. Monica walked past him and looked closely at one of the paintings. "Oh this is lovely! The color scheme is amazing, I'll bet this looks like it changes tone as the sun moves and the light in the room changes."

"Why yes, that is exactly what it does." said a surprised voice from the hallway leading to the kitchen. Tyrone turned as smiled as Kim Kanes walked in with a look of surprise on her face. Kim looked at Monica and said "Are you an artist? Not too many people would pick up on that."

Monica smiled and shook her head. "Oh no. I could never do that, I never did have the patience to paint. But I did take several art history classes in college and I do enjoy looking at it, especially modern style."

Tyrone's smile would have broadened more if he could have done it. Monica had been studying for several days and knew that Kim was a modernist, and that talking art would open her up fast. Tyrone pulled back a bit as Kim walked over and talked telling Monica about the painting. Tyrone looked over at Steven who was also smiling. Steven nodded over to the dining room and they walked over.

"That's Kim, my wife. She's an artist and you get her talking on her paintings and it's all over with. I'm actually very happy your wife knows something about art. Kim is a bit shy and has a hard time meeting new people."

"Well, Monica is someone who can certainly show her around. She and I are kind of the social committee for the development here. Not that it's really big, just two other families with no kids. Both of them are actually out of town on business for a few weeks, so I'll introduce you once they get back. So what do you do? Oh, hang on, stupid me. Can we drop this cobbler in your kitchen; I hate to talk while holding it."

Steven's eyes lit up at that and with a somewhat sneaky grin he motioned Tyrone to follow. He led him back to the large kitchen and they set the cobbler down. Steven looked at it and shrugged. "Well, it would be rude to let it get cold. Care for a slice while we let the girls talk?"

"That is the best idea I have heard all day. Carve it up." Tyrone helped Steven get some plates and soon Steven was digging into the peach cobbler. Tyrone ate with him and made some small talk, what did Steven do, how hard was medical school, would he stay after residency, and so on. Part way into the talk Kim came in and got a bottle opener and a couple of wine glasses and after shaking Tyrone's hand headed back out.

"Well doc, it sounds like you have it all planned. But one should keep an Open Mind about opportunities that pop up." Tyrone said and watched as Steven blinked and gave his head a small shake. Tyrone smiled at that. The blinking was a sign the drug was in his system and starting to affect him.

"Opportunities?" Steven said with a slightly dazed voice.

"Sure. You never know what things life will throw your way. You just have to be Open Minded about it and you can find some amazing things. Well, we have to go. But if you are up for it, tomorrow night I was going to cook some BBQ, why don't you and Kim stop by?"

Steven agreed and thanked him and saw him out the door. Kim and Monica talked right up to when they walked out and Kim nodded when Monica said she would see her tomorrow.

Tyrone waited until they were in the car and then asked about tomorrow. "She said her coffee maker was broken and I offered to take her to the best coffee shop. She was a bit shy so I just offered to bring her a cup on my way back from running. She agreed to that so she'll get her next dose with no issue."

Tyrone nodded. "Good. The art hook worked then?"

Monica giggled. "Like a charm. She warmed right up. Hell, she didn't even introduce herself until we had been talking for ten minutes. Then we opened the wine." Monica smiled deeper and her eyes got a glint to them. "She was so easy once I made a short toast. She had two glasses by the time we left and she was getting a bit flushed. I'm betting that about now they have headed upstairs for some wild sex."

Tyrone chuckled. "Yeah, I'm betting that's true. I don't see Steven being difficult, but we'll have to work "Kimy Cane" some."

"Kimy Cane? Oh, what a perfect name for a porn queen." Monica said and laughed as Tyrone chuckled.

THREE DAYS LATER

Monica tapped her lip as she looked at the painting. Kim stood next to her with a slight frown. "Mmm, the strokes seem a bit rushed. Not her best work. But she does have a fine sense of color and style."

Monica nodded. "Yes, I do like the color. But when you point out the strokes I completely understand your point."

Kim smiled shyly as they moved on to the next painting. Monica almost snickered as she thought about how much she was actually learning from her latest victim to be about art. She had boned up on modern art and some other stuff so she could work a connection with Kim, but she had to admit Kim knew her stuff.

Two nights back they had come over for dinner and she and Tyrone had piled them with the drug via wine and beer. Kim and Steven had both gotten pretty drunk and Kim had turned out to be a happy drunk who had babbled about anything they had asked her while giggling. Steven had just stared off into space after a while and Tyrone had helped him back to his house when they were done. He had dropped some hints to Kim and had planted a small bug in the bedroom. He and Monica had listened in as Kim had woken her husband enough to have some drunken sex with the window shades open which had apparently surprised her and her husband the next morning.

But aside from giving them both the drug, they had set up the next step for Kim's transformation into Kimy. She had agreed to a visit to a local art gallery to see about buying a painting for Monica. Monica had to talk her into it again the next morning after the usual coffee run and that itself was a step forward as Kim had invited her in to talk about it and Monica had been able to "Open her Mind" a bit more during the talk.

They moved on to some more painting and Monica kept shaking her head and Kim just about always agreed. "After seeing your house and your living room, I just don't see any pictures that fit. Not quite your taste, or your style, or the color is off, or something. I'm sorry I'm not much help for you." she said after they moved through the last room.

Monica sighed. "Well, thank you for coming with me. I had a fun time even though we've had no luck."

A slight cough from a slightly older man made them both turn. Monica kept her face straight as she of course knew the guy (a regular customer of Crystal's and Tatyana's) and knew what he was about to do. Kim stepped back just a bit and lowered her eyes a moment.

"Ladies, I am so sorry that you have not found what you are looking for. But actually there is one more room that you have not seen. It's kept rather quiet, but if you would like to see it I can show you."

Monica acted like she was thinking and then nodded. "Well, I hate to think I didn't see all you have so please lead on."

The man nodded and led them down a hallway to a door marked "Private, with escort only". He unlocked it and led them inside another room. Monica let out a slight gasp and heard Kim make a sound that sounded like a gasp and gobble coming out at once together.

The room was filled with nudes and some rather explicit artwork. There was a classical piece showing Pan having fun with a bunch of nymphs, there were some takes on Greek and Roman nudes, and several more modern pieces showing beautiful women in various poses naked or nearly so. Monica looked at Kim and smiled just a bit. Kim was flushed and red, but her eyes were locked on a modern nude showing a naked woman with black hair lounging on a divan with an inviting smile. Her hair color and eyes were identical to Kim's and Monica could tell she was having some VERY lewd thoughts.

Moosetales
Moosetales
2,326 Followers