Open to Possibilities: The Sequels

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her eyelids had drooped again, and she looked stupefied. Martin sat on the other side of the bed and started fingering her fur where it darkened in her slit. The latter just blossomed open into wet pinkness.

There was a side to Martin I hadn't known about I decided as I heard him ask, "Do you want to feel her up?"

Though he might just have been reacting to some after-effect of the drug he'd taken, I said nonchalantly, as if we were boys playing with a toy, "Sure."

Waiting no longer, I dipped my forefinger into her slippery softness and ran it gently up one rim of her inner labia and back down the other side. Sophie groaned.

"Slut," I thought I heard Martin say. I guessed how pissed off at her he might feel.

"Maybe we should stop," I said, thinking it wasn't right and that he might turn on me.

"She was begging for it."

I didn't think she had been – just reacting to some aphrodisiac affect of the pill she'd taken.

"Just stick them in the slut or I will," Martin said angrily.

I squeezed two fingers, one over the other, and inserted them into her little pouting hole. Sophie wriggled, as if struggling against the intrusion, and Martin held her thighs down. She quietened. "Hush," he said, "my best friend Rolf wants to finger-fuck your pussy."

Sophie groaned, as much of a protest as she could manage. With two fingers in her lovely cunt I'd overcome the temporary qualms I'd had, so I simply let them explore as far as they could reach. Sophie's groans changed in character.

Martin released his hold on her legs and went and picked up his new DVD camera from the bureau. Turning it on, he focussed between Sophie's thighs.

"Pull your fingers out then slide them in again," he directed. "Work them around..." Sophie's vagina made squishy sounds. "Now draw your fingers out slowly and hold her open..."

Martin moved in for a close-up then panned to her face and her dulled eyes. "Shot of the week," he said nastily, and then asked me to lift her silk camisole top and pull her bra down off her breasts while he filmed. "Now make her nipples stiffen."

I set about teasing them, caught up in the dirty deeds we were performing on a barely conscious Sophie.

Her nipples were standing out, so I took my hands away. Martin focussed for more close-ups, while my attention was drawn back to Sophie's cunt. With moistened fingertips I played her clit like a delicate instrument, and she groaned even more urgently.

"Listen to the cunt sing!" Martin exclaimed, and I could no longer recognise the behaviour of my best friend.

"We're all going to regret this tomorrow," I said, letting up on what I was doing.

Sophie's groin strained upwards, like a mouth seeking a mother's nipple.

"No one more than Sophie," Martin said vindictively.

For my part, I thought it was more likely to be him once he realised what a fool he had been; I'd just be richer for the experience of seeing and touching Sophie.

For a second I wondered if, while Martin was still in his present mood, I could get a copy of the DVD for my private pleasure.

Then again, asking might stretch our friendship too far.

Martin was filming Sophie's cunt in anatomical detail and I hastily got my face out of the frame.

"I hope you don't intend showing it to her afterwards," I said.

"She'll remember won't she?"

I looked up at her face. "When she comes round properly we could probably convince her she dreamed it all."

"With her cunt looking like that?"

He had a point. "If we stop now it might go back to normal in time."

Martin seemed to sober a bit, and I saw some semblance of his old self returning. "You think?"

"Yeah."

I flipped the crotch of Sophie's panties back in place, copping one last feel with my knuckles. Then I took on myself the almost equally delightful task of tucking her soft tits back into their cups (no mean feat) and of arranging her outer clothing in its proper place. Martin was the one who brought her legs into a more decorous pose.

Sophie was still groaning softly, her eyes closed, perhaps lost in her head in a sexual fantasy of her own.

I hoped I was in it, and then felt guilty. She was Martin's girlfriend. She had to return to being that, no matter how hard for me it was going to be to let her.

________________

So, now you know the possible ways the story ended.

12