Open Your Eyes Ch. 05-06

Story Info
Bobby and April's budding romance.
7.5k words
4.7
5.7k
2

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/30/2017
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I honestly didn't think I'd actually be writing and posting stories to this site but I'm really glad I decided to. I'm learning a lot and hopefully improving as I go. Thank you to those of you who were patient with me and continue to read my posts.

I want to give a huge shoutout to my editor, who was asked me not to reveal his name. He's been very patient with me throughout the whole process and I'm sure this post would be much worse without his help and his input.

I also want to thank Hale1 for not only taking time to review my story, but also for doing in such a quick and timely fashion.

Enjoy, or don't. Its up to you :)

******

Chapter 5:

At first, April was having a great time at the party. She didn't remember the last time she had laughed so much in one evening. It started off as a rather small gathering of people that she was familiar with. Many of her friends had chosen to attend colleges across the state and country, and she had lost touch with many of them. She enjoyed catching up with them and finding out about how everyone was doing and what their plans were for the future.

However, as the night went on, more and more people started to show up at the party and April was starting to get overwhelmed with all the noise and new people she had met.

When April felt Jackie squeeze her arm, April's knew that Jackie was telling her that some new guys were approaching them to probably hit on them.

April had found out from an early age that Jackie was a beautiful girl and that she attracted the attention of many boys. She wasn't bothered by the fact that Jackie was quite obviously more beautiful than she was. She knew for a fact that Jackie's angular, symmetrical features, coupled with her long brunette hair and light hearted personality drew the attention of many guys they had met.

However this meant that guys often paid little attention to April during their attempts to capture Jackie's attention. Even when they did show some interest in her, their attitudes often changed abruptly when they found out that she was blind. There had already been a few awkward encounters that night and April was quickly becoming tired of it.

She wondered if she should just wear a sign on her head that read: Warning, I'm a blind person; please stay away if this bothers you. She grew up feeling insecure about her femininity and her looks. It didn't matter to her that Jackie and her parents said that she was beautiful. They were her family and they had to say nice things to her, regardless of the truth.

Although she wasn't necessarily a dark or pessimistic person, these thoughts clawed away at her spirit from time to time. She had never experienced any meaningful relationship with any of the guys she briefly dated. In fact, the last guy she had dated turned out to be very 'forceful', and tried to convince April to do things she just wasn't comfortable with. He had stated that he was too in love with her and he couldn't wait anymore... Whatever that meant. He broke up with her soon after she wouldn't put out for him. Encounters and relationships like that left her a bit jaded and pessimistic.

April pushed these thoughts to the back of her mind and attempted to focus on the two guys that had approached them. One of them started to speak and introduce himself as Dave and he also introduced his friend Bobby. He said that they were friends of James and Gemma. Their names were only vaguely familiar to April, as she had only met them once or twice and never got to know them very well.

April sat quietly and listened as Dave started making small talk. It was obvious from the way he directed his conversation that he was interested in Jackie.

April started growing frustrated. She hated feeling so vulnerable and insecure and decided to get up and excuse herself to use the bathroom. She didn't really need to go, she just needed to get away from this situation for a bit so she could clear her mind and stop feeling sorry for herself.

"Hey Jackie, I'm going to use the bathroom. I'll be right back okay?" April told her.

Jackie started to get up, saying that they would go together but April refused her help. "I know my way to the bathroom. The bathroom is a bit small for both of us and I'll only be gone for a minute." April reasoned. She knew that Jackie had done nothing wrong but she couldn't help but feel jealous of her best friend at that moment. She wasn't one of those girls who sought out drama and needed to be the centre of attention all the time, but at that moment she just wanted to be noticed.

Instead of turning to the bathroom she decided to head out to the front porch and get some fresh air. Although it was a little cold, she wanted to clear her head and relax for a bit, away from the noise and hustle and bustle of the party.

Not long after she had left the house and found a quiet spot on the porch against the wall, a guy approached her and started speaking to her.

"What's a pretty little thing like yourself doing all alone on the dark porch? Come on let's have some fun together." He was standing close to her, pinning her against the wall. One of his hands was placed against the wall close to head. From the strong smell of alcohol he was emitting, along with his slurred speech, she could tell he was very drunk.

April was growing increasingly uncomfortable with how forward the drunk guy was with her. "I just wanted to get some air. I'm going to head inside in a moment to meet my friend." April said. Her voice was quiet and it was barely louder than a whisper. She attempted to move past him into the house but he stopped her.

She felt helpless as she felt him push up against her and start to grope her up and down her body. She screamed and she tried to kick him and shove him off, but it was futile. He was much larger and stronger than her.

As she started to scream she felt his large hand lightly squeeze her neck. She was terrified and tears started to flow down her face as she struggled against him.

At that moment she heard a guy come through the front door, yelling quite loudly. "Hey, what the fuck do you think you're doing? Get off her!" April felt the guy release his hand off her neck and she slumped back, leaning against the wall.

She heard a loud thump as she heard someone fall to the floor. She was terrified, thinking that the drunk guy would continue to molest her. Instead she heard the drunk guy start to walk down the porch steps.

"Man fuck this. The bitches are all crazy at this party anyways. I was going to show you a good time too." He said as he walked off."

"Hey are you okay?" April asked. Her voice was still trembling a bit as she spoke. She wasn't entirely sure what had happened.

"Yea I'm fine. We traded some blows and he got me good a couple times in the stomach, but I don't think he caused any lasting damage, other than a bruised ego." He said. April could tell his voice was a little strained and he was still recovering from the blow.

"What about you? Are you okay? That asshat didn't hurt you did he?" Her rescuer spoke quickly, voicing his concern.

"I'm really quite fine. I got really scared when he started to choke me but you arrived just in time. Thank you so much for your help! I was so scared. I don't know what I would have done without you. May I ask who you are and how you knew where to find me?" April asked as she approached him.

"Oh hi, my name is Bobby. We sort of met earlier when Dave was hitting on your friend Jackie, but I didn't have a chance to talk to you. I'm sorry I'm not usually good at talking to beautiful girls like yourself so I didn't introduce myself earlier." Bobby said in a nervous voice. "I'm a bit embarrassed to say that I followed you to make sure you got to the bathroom okay, but I lost you in the crowd and it took me a while to find you."

April didn't really believe the comment he made about her but she still enjoyed the flattery. She did notice that although he did sound a little nervous, that his voice was very pleasant and he sounded very sweet.

"I've actually met you once before," Bobby continued. "Well we didn't exactly meet but I sat next to you yesterday in our creative writing class. I wanted to introduce myself but I never found a good opportunity. I know this isn't exactly the best of circumstances but I'm glad we finally got to meet and that I was here to stop that bastard." Bobby said. He sounded genuine and sincere and this helped April relax after such a surprising and traumatizing situation.

"Oh really? Yea that's one of the classes I'm taking this semester. What a coincidence that we would meet here. I'm glad you were here to save me from that guy. I don't know what I would have done without you."

Although they had just met, April found it surprisingly easy to talk to Bobby. He knew about her blindness but was still interested in finding out more about her. He also put her at ease and she found that she was comfortable around him.

Their conversation drifted towards their poetry assignment and April could tell that Bobby seemed to get very excited as he talked about it. He seemed like he was very passionate about writing. She hoped that they would both get in so that she would have a friend in the class.

"Oh, didn't the professor say that he would upload the roster this weekend? Let me check online to see if he has posted it yet," Bobby said.

April completely forgot to check the class roster due to the crazy day she had with Jackie. She was also eager to find out if she had made the cut.

"Let's see. Oh nice your name is on the list!" he exclaimed as he was looking through his phone. "And my name is on there too. Awesome we both made it into the class this semester." April had not worried too much about it but she was a bit relieved now that she knew for sure she had made it in.

"Seeing how hard you worked in class on Thursday, I'm not surprised that you made it into the class." Bobby said, "I'm actually really excited about the writing class. It seems like one of those classes that we can really learn a lot from"

"Yeah, I completely agree," said April. "I don't really consider myself a great writer but I do read a lot and there's just something special about expressing your thoughts on paper that is uniquely satisfying."

Their conversation was interrupted when she received a text. It was from Jackie and she was growing worried that April had taken so long with her visit to the bathroom. April was torn because she wanted to keep talking to Bobby but she felt that she should probably go meet up with Jackie. It was also getting quite cold outside.

Bobby was the one to speak first. "Let's head inside. You must be cold and it sounds like Jackie is worried about you." They headed back inside the house to rejoin their friends.

*****

As he entered the house, he saw Jackie and Dave had stayed near their original location. She had a worried expression when she saw April's tear stained face. They both got up to go to the bathroom to talk about what happened.

Although April said that she was alright Bobby was still a little worried about her. He knew that an attack like that could leave someone quite traumatized and he wanted to be sure that she was okay.

Bobby thought it must have been even more terrifying for April, who couldn't see any of it happening. He was worried that they might call it an early night and leave because he really wanted to spend some more time with April. As the girls returned, he could see that Jackie had helped April fix her makeup and she actually seemed to be smiling a bit.

There was loud music blaring inside the house and it was a bit hard to hear each other over the noise. Bobby saw Jackie and April whispering to each other but he couldn't make out what they were saying.

He looked out across the makeshift dance area and it was filled with both couples and groups of girls that were dancing quite provocatively. He wanted to ask April to dance and feel her body against his, but he was nervous. He wasn't sure if she even liked him for one. He also wasn't that confident in his body and up until now had only danced with a couple girls. Both times, the girls had commented that he needed to learn to move with the beat and that he wasn't a great dance partner, which didn't help his confidence

Suddenly, Jackie was up and she took Dave by the hand. He had a stupid grin on his face and it looked like he couldn't wait to get up and dance with Jackie. Bobby was so nervous and he could feel his heart beating rapidly in his chest. He looked up at Jackie and Dave dancing. From the looks of it, they had not wasted any time getting to know each other.

After several moments of hesitation, Bobby finally got up and approached April. He had to get close to April's face so that she could hear him over the music.

"Umm...so April...would you like to dance?" Bobby asked. He tried to be loud and confident but instead the question was a bit uncertain. He was relieved to see her nod and smile, as she stood up and grabbed his arm.

"To be honest, I haven't really danced much. I'm not really good at this sort of thing," Bobby confessed.

"It's okay. Just follow my lead and just move with the music," April replied.

Right, Bobby thought. Just move with the music. April slowly turned around and leaned into him while slowly grabbing his right hand and placing it around her waist. Bobby was almost a head taller than her, and he could smell her hair. Her shampoo smelled lightly of strawberries.

April slowly ground her ass back into Bobby, bending slight at the knees and swaying slightly to the fast beat of the music. He stood, almost frozen from the new sensations and sights she was offering him.

As she stood and straightened her back, Bobby leaned down to rest his head slightly at the crux of her neck and enjoyed the soft sensation of her hair on his cheek. As he looked down, he could see the tops of her wonderful little breasts at her neckline. He inhaled deeply of her womanly scent and gently rubbed his right hand across her stomach as he started to slowly move with the music.

Her scent and the way her body felt as she brushed up against him were intoxicating. He momentarily forgot his nervous awkwardness and lost himself in her. He planted small kisses on her exposed neck. He had gotten painfully hard and he knew that she could feel him nestled up against her.

"God you are so fucking intoxicating," Bobby whispered into her ear. He wasn't sure that she heard what he was saying. Maybe he was talking more to himself than to her.

As they danced he continued to sneak in light touches and caresses. He didn't know where this sudden boldness was coming from but he couldn't control his urges, nor did he want to. April certainly didn't seem to mind the attention that he was showing her.

The DJ had announced that it was the last song and April and Dave were still dancing. She was leaning her back into his chest. He nibbled lightly on her earlobe and started to lick up the small beads of perspiration that formed on her neck. God, Bobby thought, something about this girl just drove him wild. He was sorry it had to end so soon.

As the music ended, the people at the party started to slowly gather their things and head out of the house. As April started to pull away from him he decided that they absolutely had to do this again. He took April's hand and led them both to Jackie and Dave. It was strange how protective he felt of her, even though they had only known each other for such a short time.

He turned to April with a huge smile on his face. "Um...thank you...for the dance. It was...nice. I really enjoyed it." Bobby struggled with his words once more. April was laughing at his nervousness. It was a stark contrast to how forward he had just been while they were dancing.

"Would it be okay if I could...take you out to dinner this weekend? If you're free?" Bobby asked. He sounded hopeful.

"Yes. I would like that. And I had a great time tonight too." April replied.

Because it was already quite late, they split up after trading phone numbers. Bobby promised to give her a call to make plans for their date. As Bobby was driving home, he was ecstatic. Even though he didn't have a drop of alcohol all night, he felt drunk, like he was high on life.

After a short drive they arrived at Bobby's house, and even though Dave didn't end up drinking that much he still chose to spend the night. On the way home and as they got ready for bed, they talked about the unexpected happenings of the evening.

"So Dave, it looks like you got along pretty well with Jackie. Did you ask her out?" Bobby asked, raising his eyebrows a bit and hinting at what might happen in the future.

"Man I would have but she told me early on that she's only here till the end of the week. She attends the state university up north and she won't be around much except on holidays and such." Dave said. The disappointment was clear in his voice. "She was quite the beauty though, don't you think? What am I saying, you probably barely noticed her. Your eyes were only on one woman tonight," Dave laughed.

"That's not true. I got a few brief glimpses of other girls here and there," Bobby joked. "That's too bad about Jackie though huh. From what I have seen she seems like a very caring person."

"So how did it end with you and April? It seemed like you guys were really enjoying yourselves while you were dancing, if you know what I mean." Dave seemed excited that Bobby had found someone he liked so much.

"We exchanged phone numbers. I'm going to call her tomorrow and set up a dinner date this weekend. Man I get so tongue tied and nervous around her though. I never know what to say around beautiful women." Bobby sighed a bit as he thought about what he should do for his upcoming date.

Dave was reassuring and supportive. "You know Bobby, I'm really happy for you. I don't think I've ever seen you this excited about a girl...ever," he said as he laughed. "Just tell me how it goes and if you need any help. I'll be here for you bro," Dave said as he laid down on the blanket that was set up on the floor. He was soon fast asleep and snoring softly.

Sleep did not find Bobby as easily however. He kept running the scenes of the night's events over and over again in his head. He sighed softly as he remembered her perfect ass grinding into him, and her soft body pressed against his as they danced together. He really couldn't wait until their first date.

*****

Chapter 6:

April woke up to the sounds of Jackie snoring softly next to her in bed. They had stayed up quite a bit later than she had expected but she was surprisingly refreshed and energetic. In fact, she hadn't remembered the last time she had such a good night's rest.

She was in high spirits all day, and she felt like nothing could bring her down. When Jackie woke up, they shared a late brunch together before she had to leave.

"I miss spending time with you like this." Jackie said, slightly pouting. I wish you would have come with me to state. Then we could spend a lot of weekends just like this."

April sighed a bit. In truth she had secretly applied to state and had even received an acceptance letter and a scholarship to attend the school. She had thought it over quite a bit at the time but in the end several different factors had helped her decide to stay near home and attend community college instead.

"Yeah that would have been nice, being able to be your roommate and experience first hand the crazy situations you can get yourself into," April commented.

"Hey hey, I'm a good girl okay. I don't get into THAT much trouble," Jackie said with a sly grin. "I'm really proud of you though, for having the strength to live on your own like this. I don't know if I would be able to do this if I were in your position," Jackie confessed.