Opening Day at the Pool

Story Info
Brian discovers how friendly lonely neighbor can be.
2.5k words
4.23
87.9k
11
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The following story takes place after "The Sleepover Guest". It can be read by itself, or as a continuation of the events that had previously taken place.

It was Memorial Day weekend, and my condo's poolhouse had just opened. The association had a big party every year, and this time was no exception. There was plenty of food, decent tunes, and of course everyone was showing off his or her bodies for the first time that year. I had started working out the previous winter myself, and although I was still skinny, I had managed to define my chest and abs. My long hair was now cut short, which was much easier to deal with when it was wet.

My girlfriend Sarah had broken up with me just a month ago, after she discovered I had sex with her best friend in our living room, while she was passed out in the bedroom. I was now reluctantly a "free agent", but I'd been away from the dating game for so long I didn't know where to start. I was twenty-six, and everyone at the pool was either too young, or married with children. This was the downfall of living in community.

After some brief flirting with older teenagers, all of whom wanted nothing more to do than get a tan and tease all the men there, I opted for the hot tub. The hot tub was located in a small room away from the pool, and no one else was in there. As I had fantasized about before, I figured that if any of the women wanted to talk to me, they'd come into the hot tub. It had never happened before, but there's a first time for everything.

I turned the timer dial to 20 minutes, and slipped into the octagon-shaped tub. The hot water felt great on my skin, and the jet streams massaged all the right places. I leaned back and closed my eyes. I could feel myself drifting off into a light sleep, when I heard a faint disturbance in the water. I opened my eyes just in time to see a woman's lightly-tanned hips covered in a high-cut blue bikini bottom slip under the water, quickly followed by her curving waist and ample breasts, which were hidden by a low-cut bikini top that accentuated her cleavage. My eyes finally made their way up to her face, and I saw that it was Abigail. She smiled at me as she adjusted herself in the pool, and pulled her dark brown hair up to avoid getting it wet.

Abigail lived in the next building over from me. We had talked a few times over the past year when our paths crossed in the parking lot. She was in her early thirties from what I had guessed, and married to a man that looked fifteen years older than she did. She moaned softly to herself as she lowered into the water a bit more. I wasn't sure if I was supposed to hear it, or if it had just slipped out.

"This feels sooo good," Abigail purred out. She closed her eyes, and I watched as her body went limp. My eyes scanned over the curves that peeked out from the bubbling water. Underneath the water, her foot slid against my calf. At first I thought she was only stretching, but when it stayed there, my mind instantly switched over to hormone mode. She didn't say anything, as her foot rubbed the other way on my leg, and settled with her toes just barely touching my skin. The combination of the hot water and the touch of a beautiful woman instantly aroused me, and I was soon all too aware of my aching, hardening member only feet away from Abigail. I looked around the pool to see if her husband, Jack, was anywhere in sight. He wasn't.

We both sat there in silence for a few minutes, as the water cascaded over our bodies. My erection would not subside, no matter how hard I tried. Abigail was the first to speak, as she turned to me and asked, "Where is your girlfriend? I figured you would have used this party as an excuse to get her into a bikini."

"Oh. Well, we broke up about a month ago." I admitted.

Abigail leaned back again and closed her eyes. "I'm sorry to hear that. I thought something might have happened though."

"How's that?" I asked. I felt her foot adjust again, as it floated along my calf. This did nothing to help ease the strain in my swim trunks.

"Just by the way you were flirting with the girls back in the pool," she said. A faint smile cracked along her rose red lips.

"Was I that noticeable?" I asked?

"Only to someone that was watching you," Abigail responded. The sexual charge I heard in that line was like a bolt of lightning. She continued, "It's a shame. Young women with bodies like theirs, and they don't even know how to properly use them. And once they finally appreciate what they had, and it's already gone." After a brief pause, she added, "Unfortunately, I'm no exception to the rule."

I couldn't tell if she was fishing for a compliment, but I took the bait anyway, "Well, if I may be so bold, you still look incredible. I hope your husband doesn't mind other men telling you so."

"Hmmm, thank you," she responded and shifted so that she was facing more towards me. "And no, he doesn't." I felt her leg pull away from my calf, and only a moment later, I felt it rubbing against the inside of my thigh. She smiled at me, as her toes traced up and down my thigh. With each slide up, her toes got closer and closer to my raging erection. "Its such a wonderful feeling being complimented by a younger man," she added. I could only sit there in silence. Like a deer in headlights, I was paralyzed by the power she now had over me.

After what seemed like an eternity, her toes finally found my erection. With an amazing prowess, Abigail began to stroke my shaft with her toes. The feeling was like nothing I'd ever felt before. Her smile became wickedly sexy, and her eyes made a direct line toward my crotch. "I was hoping to find that," was all she said as her foot continued to work around me.

Suddenly the jet streams stopped. Had it only been twenty minutes, I thought. Abigail took her foot away from me, and stood up. I drank in her entire body, as she loomed over me. Without a word, she got out of the tub and walked over to where the dial was. I figured she was going to turn it on, but instead she smiled at me, and walked out the door toward the locker rooms. I hoped I guessed her intentions right, as I got out of the tub, still with a full erection, and followed her.

After a moment, of searching, I found the clue I was looking for. Her bikini top was draped over the door to the women's steam room. I cautiously approached the door, and making sure no one was looking, I walked inside. I was half expecting her to be in the arms of Jack, and half expecting to find Jack ready to kick the crap out of me. Instead, Abigail was sitting alone on the single wooden bench in the small room, her breasts on full display, and her legs spread apart. She was leaning back slightly, with her devilish smile spread across her lips.

"Why don't you make yourself more comfortable?" she asked, and looked at my dripping shorts, which outlined my slightly curved shaft and balls. I did as she asked, and pulled off my shorts as I looked over my shoulder out the small window to see if anyone was watching. I then stood there, completely nude, and let her take a look at me. I guessed she approved, as she leaned toward me, took a hold of my dick, and led me toward her. She arched her neck and head up to meet my lowering head, and we began kissing passionately, as her fingers moved quickly up and down my shaft. I started dripping precum immediately, which she collected with her thumb and spread over the length of my dick.

Our lips separated for a moment, as she whispered "I've wanted you for so long now. You'll never know how many nights my hand slipped into my panties thinking about you."

I moaned involuntarily at the thought of her masturbating. It was a near perfect image. Our lips interlocked once again, as her hand continued to work on my member. My own hand was draped over her shoulder, gently running my fingers along her spine.

"Care to help me out of these?" Abigail asked, and looked at her bathing bottom. I nodded in agreement and kneeled down before her. I couldn't believe was probably going to have sex with a married woman. I only hoped that Jack didn't come to the pool looking for her, and found us in here. With a bit of difficulty, I pulled the wet fabric off of her, and stared between her open legs. She kept her pubic hair cut short, and neatly trimmed into a triangle. The soft lips were slightly opening, awaiting my touch.

It was my turn to tease her, as I kissed up her left leg with tiny pecks. She giggled and squealed in delight. I finally found my target, and took her full pussy into my mouth. With expert knowledge, I worked back and forth from lapping at her clit with hard, direct licks, and pulling at her now aroused and open lips with my own. Abigail leaned back against the wall and drew her knees up to her chest, which opened up her sensitive region even more. My tongue explored each crevice of the folded skin, dipping down to her ass to rim her a bit, and then working back up to her labia. With my fingers, I spread and stretched out her hood, and found her hidden clit. My tongue tip zeroed in on the cluster of nerves, and rapidly ran back and forth over them, barely touching the skin.

"Oh! I'm going to cum, baby!" she shouted. "You feel so good buried in my dripping pussy". The words only added fuel to my lapping fire, as I engulfed her entire opening with my mouth, driving my tongue deep inside her. Anyone nearby would have heard her, but I continued on. As I smeared my saliva on her, my mouth was soon rewarded by the taste of her slowly flowing juices as she orgasmed with a high-pitched aural release. I wondered if Jack made her cum like this.

"Lay down on the bench, I'm going to ride you until you cum," she commanded. The flirting and foreplay were done with. Abigail needed something thick inside her, and she needed it now.

I got up, and then lay down as she has told me. She was now standing up, and grabbed my erection. She rubbed the dripping trail of my precum over the head, and then straddled me, facing toward me. One leg was bent, as it balanced her on the bench, while the other stayed on the floor to hold most of her weight. I held my slightly limp dick so that it pointed straight up, directly beneath her crotch. She lowered her hips slightly, and I was soon buried inside her velvety lips. Her warmth wrapped around me, and I was soon back to my full erection.

Any thought of Jack had instantly disappeared from my head, the moment his wife impaled herself on me. Abigail began moving her hips up and down, and I could feel her muscles tightening around me as she did. Her eyes were closed, and her head thrown back, as she rode me for all I was worth. Her hands instinctively slid up her body and found her breasts. She began squeezing and pulling at them. Her nipples were soon a deep red, and had puffed out into hard, sensitive mounds.

My head turned slightly, and that's when I noticed the indistinguishable silhouette of a man's head in the steam room door's window. The head shifted slightly, and I could tell by the heavy bald spot that caught in the light that it was Jack. But a moment later it was gone. Had I imagined it?

"Fuck me, harder, please!" Abigail moaned. I began thrusting my hips to meet her downward thrusts, and started penetrating her deeper and deeper. She threw her body forward, and held it up with her hands, which were on both sides of my head. Her chest was heaving, and her breathing was heavy. Her brown hair hung down around my face a bit. Our eyes locked, as our bodies kept on torridly dancing. "Tell me when your going to cum," Abigail whispered. I nodded, and continued to drive my cock upwards.

Our hips were making loud slapping sounds, with each thrust we made. Our heavy breathing became as one, as I felt my orgasm build up. My balls tightened, and I tried to hold out as long as possible. I never wanted this feeling to end. But I couldn't hold back, any longer.

"I'm going to cum," I moaned. As I began pumping with all my might, savoring the last few precious moments. Abigail hopped off of me, and the warmth of her pussy was soon replaced with her sweaty hand, as she started to pump my shaft. Three thick bursts of cum suddenly shot out, and sprayed my lower chest and stomach. The rest flowed out in lesser bursts, and covered Abigail's hand. She waited until I had stopped, before pulling her hand away. She sat on the bench, next to where I was still lying, and licked her hand clean.

"Delicious," she said, as she sucked each finger clean. "We should do this again sometime, if you want to," Abigail offered.

I got up, and got my swimsuit. With great difficulty I pulled them on. I looked at Abigail, who was sitting in the corner, still looking beautiful despite our frantic lovemaking. "I'd like that a lot," I said. I picked up her bikini bottom, and handed them to her.

"Thank you," she said, and took the clumped fabric. "You should leave before, just so no one jumps to any conclusions." I took her advice, and began walking out the door. I still wasn't sure what the proper way of saying 'good bye' after having sex with someone I barely knew, even though I had done it before.

"Oh, one more thing," she said. "Could you hand me my top from the door outside?"

"Sure," I responded. I opened the door a bit, and found her top, which was now on the floor. I bent down and picked it up. It was covered in a sticky white goo that could only be cum.