Opening Him Up Ch. 03

Story Info
Tim is shown a new way of making it for his Worship.
2.2k words
4.23
130.9k
17
0

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/23/2022
Created 09/19/2003
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
humbleboy
humbleboy
109 Followers

Amy laid down next to Tim exhausted. “Tim, now I want you to suck on ALL that cum you just shot in my pussy.”

Tim without a word placed his mouth on her trimmed pussy and began to suck and lick her hot organ. “That's good. You love this pussy, don't you?” Amy had always liked the way her husband eat her out, but now it was the power trip getting her off. “Do you like the taste of semen in my pussy? Later on it could be a real man's semen in my pussy.” Amy came in her husband’s mouth relishing in her control of him. When her cumming subsided Tim started to lift his head to get up, but she without a thought pulled his head back down onto her pussy, and he obediently resumed sucking her.

“You know I never let you fuck ME in the ass. You especially won’t now that I know you’re a sissy. Sissy husbands don’t fuck their wives in the ass; they get used in the ass by their wives.” With a grin she added, “Sorry sissy.

And I like how you’re rubbing your tongue on my clit. That also reminds me, I have never sucked you off either. It’s because you just don’t have a good enough cock for me to want to suck, but how would you like seeing me suck a real man’s dick?” Tim moaned a protest while he kept servicing her mound.

Amy, with her soft petite hand in his hair, guided his head so her juice could smear all over his face. She weakly came again knowing that from this point on he would always be her Bitch.

The next morning Tim’s ass hurt. The ring of his sphincter hurt, and when he turned to get up from bed he almost screamed from the pain on his cheeks. The caning she had given him left some bad welts. He looked at her sleeping peacefully like an angel, and he knew he couldn’t say anything to her. Inside he liked what she had done to him.

He eventually got to the phone to call in sick for work. He was waiting on hold for his boss and noticed Amy had left the bed. He hadn't seen her yet, but she was behind him, wearing the 7-inch strap-on, lubing it.

“Bend over the bureau honey, and spread your legs.” He took a quick look over his shoulder and saw that she was serious. He laid the forearm of his free hand on the bureau while his other hand held the phone. He, following his wife’s orders spread his legs so her pelvis was level with his ass. He put his head down on his forearm and held the phone tightly to his head waiting for his boss and his wife.

Just as he felt the cold lube on his wife’s cock touching his aching hole, his boss picked up her phone.

“Hello?”

“Ahhhhh!” Tim screamed as his wife, when she heard the phone pickup on the other line, took one movement to shove her dick deep into her husbands abused ass. Amy then stood still as the entire dick was in him. He let out a trembling moan and said, “Sorry for the scream, I’m not going to be able to make it to work today.”

Amy let out a cough that shook the dildo inside him and said, “I want to hear you tell her, why you can’t come to work?” Amy started to gently run her nails over his ass.

“Are you alright Tim?”

“Well, I’m feeling really sore and in pain. I don’t think I’ll be able to make it to work today.”

Slap! Slap! Amy slapped both of his cheeks. “Tell her why you can’t come to work, tight ass.”

“I can’t come to work because,” Tim was finding this very hard to do because he knew it would be the end of his job. His wife started to make slow circular movements with her hips, rocking the cock in out of him, and he knew where he had to be and what he had to say.

“I love my wife, especially her dominating me. And she wants me to tell you that last night she beat my body. Then afterwards I needed, and begged her to screw my ass.”

“That’s not funny.”

“Also,” Tim’s eyes started to tear. “As I’m talking to you I'm taking it in the ass from my wife.”

“You’re sick. Don’t bother to ever come back to work.” Click.

Amy then started to quicken her pace, she was nearing an orgasm hearing that call. “Seeing you cry is making me hot. That is why we’re doing this role change, because you’re such a pussy. You’re such a sissy. I want to hear you cry.”

Tim actually started to sob out load with her command, and started to feel that his body needed her fucking him. Amy held his hips like she was holding his entire body, as he was pushing back to get all that she was giving.

After Amy came twice fucking him, she stood still and unbelted the straps of her strap-on in order to take it off herself and leave the cock in him. “Don’t worry about your source of money. You will see why later. I’ve made a deal so I won’t have to worry about money anymore. Now I’ve got to be getting to work. Today when you shower I want you to shave ALL your body hair off.

I’m going to be coming home late tonight, around 8 probably. Make sure you’ve taken your enema before I get home. I expect my sissy clean.” She said this with an ease that made Tim feel as though she had wanted this from the first time she met him.

It was now 8 in the evening and Amy came through the door. “What are you doing dressed like that?” Tim was dressed in his normal attire, and Amy had gone shopping. “Get out of those cloths immediately and start kissing my shoes.” Tim quickly obeyed addressing her as his Worship.

“I didn’t tell you, but my friend at work has a female domination site. She wants to do a video of a man losing his cherry to a woman. Her site is going to have a section dedicated to virgin men getting it in their ass from a woman for the first time. I popped yours just last night, but since you’re so sore and all, you should be able to still pull it off.”

In shock Tim responded, “Really? My Worship.” And quickly kissed her shoes again. “Are you going to be in the video too My Worship?” Tim was afraid and started to swallow at the last of his dignity.

“NO! I’ll be watching though. I’m to good of a lady to do a porno, but you’re a slut that's going to make money for me.” Amy thought for a second. “They’re going to use a bigger dick on you than I did. They need to get your ass to bleed a bit. Don’t worry; I’m sure it’ll be just like last night. Except this time you being ripped open is for the camera baby, and they’ll be here in an hour.

Now I want you to try on these bright red, five-inch high heels I got you today, and these white thigh high stockings. They told me you’d look more appropriate with these on when they’re fucking you. I'll be watching you on the side with my friend, who’s directing it.”

“How many will there be My Worship?”

“There will be at least 4 women all with big strap-on dicks for you!” Amy started to feel herself getting wet with the thought of watching her husband getting practically raped on camera. “You see another section of her site is guys getting gang-banged, by women. If you can play a believable boy being turned into a slut, then she will shoot another video of you being gang-banged. She told me I could make some nice money off you being my whore. I'm not just going to be your Worship, I'm also going to be your pimp.”

Tim was speechless. “I knew you’d agree, and I told you not to worry about money.”

She instructed him to get to her room and suck her soaked pussy, which lasted for the next half hour. While he sucked on her clitoris, lust and fear took over his thoughts. His ass had become tight again and it was still very sore. He couldn’t imagine being with more than one woman at a time, and tonight he could be doing a gang-bang with them, but he'd be the one giving it up.

Less than an hour later eight women showed up at the house, fully dressed in regular cloths. They looked at Tim's shaven body as he crawled on the floor wearing nothing but white thigh highs and heels.

Amy’s friend, Mistress Cold, walked up to Tim. “I like what you did with your slave.” Mistress Cold bent down and ran her hand over his ass. “Because you caned him yesterday, we’ll have to beat him some more on camera before we can show this nice ass. How much does your slave know about what were going to do with him tonight?”

“I told him some of the highlights.”

“It’s actually better if he knows as little as possible, so it looks more natural. As a general rule my dear. A slave doesn’t need to know much, just needs to do what he’s told.” Tim was wondering what Amy didn’t tell him, since what she had told him was a lot to take in.

The women prepped the bedroom with lights. The first woman he’d work with was tall and had strap-on dick that must have been 9 inches long and look considerably more than 2 inches wide. This deeply contrasted her doll like body.

The scene was described by Mistress Cold, “Your a boyfriend that got into an argument with her and lost. To make it up to your beautiful “doll" like girlfriend, you’re willing to do anything. The girlfriend though is fed up having a sissy boyfriend that would dare speak down to her, and she has a suspicion that previous girlfriends must have fucked you in the ass. Realizing this she feels she has to now show you that she IS the dominant partner, and there’s no simpler way to get that through to you than to just mount you like the others.

But, unbeknownst to your doll looking girlfriend, you’ve never had it in the ass before, despite your effeminate and submissive side. So she going to use that big dick on you, thinking you’re such an anal slut for women already. That's why she is going to shove it straight in you, and we’ll get your reaction on film, and hopefully some blood.”

“Amy!”

“Relax Tim, I know inside you'll really enjoy her taking you like that.” Amy paused for a second. “Remember to call me your Worship.”

Mistress Cold continued, “We’re actually going to shoot the argument scene, which takes place in a car, another day. I first want you to get completely accustomed to being her slut, so it looks more believable when she’s arguing with you in the car that you’re just a male needing to be dominated by her.”

Amy was watching this glad she was finally able to contribute to her friend's creative work, Mistress Cold, or as she knew her, Natasha. Amy liked what she did to men in pornographic cinema and always wanted to have a husband that would give himself over to her friend’s effort.

Mistress Cold continued on, “Now she is Mistress Doll and is playing your girlfriend turned Mistress. She is going to lie on the sheets, while you’re between her legs learning to take all 9 inches of her strap-on down your throat. You’re going to suck her cock for at least one whole hour. This is so we have plenty of time to get all the camera angles and get you two shot in several different positions. Slave, after an hour of cock sucking you better be able to slip the entire dildo quickly in and out of your throat. Mistress Doll will help make sure that you will be doing just that.”

The digital tape started to run. Nervously he went up to Mistress Doll’s legs. She really did look like a doll with soft long blond hair. She wore a white muscle shirt, with her firm breast trying to push out of it, and tight blue jeans. The jeans were unzipped and partially pulled down to make room for the huge life like dildo she was wearing. He awkwardly wrapped his hand around it, and felt very self-conscious taking the tip into his mouth.

He felt naked wearing the silky white thigh highs and the high heels that were tight and painfully bending his feet straight. The dildo bent a little as he lowered his face down to take in more. He twisted his head while sucking on the dildo to see if he could find Amy, but his eyes were being blinded by the bright stage lights.

Mistress Doll, seeing him distracted, grabbed him by the hair, thrusted her pelvis up and said, “You just focus on sucking my dick you cock sucking Whore!”

To be continued…

humbleboy
humbleboy
109 Followers