Opening Night: Act 02

Story Info
A night at the theatre goes off Broadway.
5.4k words
4.86
21.3k
6
0

Part 2 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

Tuesday night again and she kept her promise. It was about twenty minutes before the curtain call when I saw her come in the double-doors. She didn't walk through them; she flooded into the foyer. Her coat was as magnificent as she had said. The long, light-coloured lynx fur swayed as she waved her arm at a group of friends near the staircase. She was quite sociable, making her way through the crowd with kisses on cheeks here and there.

As I watched her hug a male friend of hers I wished it were me within her grasp. Her oversized coat appeared to gobble up her acquaintance when she wrapped her arms around him, and as his fingers explored the deep, yielding fur I half-expected him to disappear forever within the lush pelts, devoured like he had stumbled forward into the maw of a huge, fluffy beast that was going about the lobby happily and eagerly sucking people off their feet and into its supple belly.

I looked away and saw that my girlfriend was already staring at me from behind the concession counter. Her eyes bulged and she mouthed 'Oh my God!' My eyes went from her to the woman in the lynx belly coat and back to her again. She winked at me. I couldn't wait to hang up that gorgeous sheath of fur.

With only about ten minutes to go until the final curtain call there was a mad rush of people throwing their coats, jackets, and hats across my counter, and space on the racks was becoming scarce. After hanging up a few trench coats at the back of the cloak room, I turned the corner and found myself staring at my ticket counter and at the luscious fur that had been sweeping through the foyer a few minutes earlier.

"Looks like you might be tight for space back there," the woman said, resting her head on her hands as she leaned on the counter. "Do you think you will be able to squeeze this in there or should I take it with me to my seat?" She smiled as she rubbed the sleeves of her coat, emphasizing just how bulky it really was.

"I have a special place reserved for larger items," I said, trying to be as casual as she was. "You have nothing to worry about."

She slipped off the massive fur and pushed it across the counter towards me. "I'm sure you'll be able to find just the right spot for it." She looked towards the back of the cloak room as I tore off her receipt from the spool of vouchers. "Oh look," she said, "it's my favourite mirror." And with that she grabbed her claim ticket, spun around and headed for the last of the open entrances to the theatre. I was still standing behind my counter holding onto the exquisite coat, kneading it as the door closed behind her.

I stared at the colossal fur that was gathered in my arms. It seemed shapeless, as if it were just a mass of fur that was spilling over my arms like caramel-coloured taffy. I found the centre of the collar and held up the coat so it would not drag along the floor on its way to the back of the coat check. When I walked the fur bounced and the soft, plush hairs puffed through the open spaces in the front of my shirt. I wanted nothing more than to take it around the corner, drop my pants and bunch up this glorious coat around my penis and stroke myself wildly.

"I've come to collect my coat," a voice called from my counter. I heard the partition raise and lower and looked around the corner to see my girlfriend skipping down the short hallway to the back of the cloak room. She headed right for the lynx coat.

"I forgot my ticket but I think I might be able to convince you to give it to me." She pushed me into the corner, put one hand behind my neck, pressed the other into my crotch, and kissed me deeply. "I'll prove it's my coat, sweetness. I'll put it on and you'll see just how perfectly it fits me. It'll be like Cinderella and the glass slipper, except I won't act like a princess."

She pulled the coat off its hanger and put it on. It was enormous on her. When she flipped the collar up the fur went above her ears and just barely left her mouth and eyes visible.

"It feels like there's room for both of us in here," she said, running her hands up and down the front of the coat. "Do you want to climb in here with me?," she asked walking slowly towards me. "Maybe I could just carry you around in one of my pockets. I could stuff one of the sleeves in there and you could hump my fabulously furry wrist all day."

"It would be like a fetish version of Attack of the 50 Foot Woman, although I doubt any men would be running away from me. I could walk through town picking little men off the street and drop them into the folds of my coat." She waved her arms through the air and growled like she was pretending to be a monster from a B movie.

"You know, if I were fifty feet tall then the fur on this coat would be about three feet thick." She gathered up the cuffs of the thick fur and plunged them into the pockets, cooing as she did so. "How quickly do you think three feet of lynx fur could drain you of all your cum, lover?"

She pressed up against me and I fondled the immense coat, my hands twitching as they danced over the fur. "Pretty quickly," I said as I groped the lavish coat. I was so enthralled by the thick, opulent hair flowing around me that I didn't notice that she had pulled her hands out of the pockets and was unfolding a small piece of paper.

"Are you handwriting your claim tickets these days?," she asked as she smoothed out the paper between her fingers.

"No," I said, and as I saw that she was reading what was on the cream-coloured piece of paper I tried to grab it from her. "Give me that! That's not yours. What if it's personal?"

She turned her torso and pushed her fluffy shoulder into my chest and as she finished reading she folded the paper in half and handed it to me.

"It's personal, my sweet. Very personal."

I hadn't even begun reading and she was already kneeling before me. My pants dropped to the floor, the sleeves of the coat stuffed up the legs of my boxers. The blond fur flooded all around my cock, and her thumbs were lightly stroking my foreskin. I gasped and felt the blood rush to my face.

"Read it to me."

"Wh-what?," I stammered.

I looked down to see her staring up at me, the enormous collar and shoulders of the magnificent lynx were puckered around her face. It was like an immense furry mouth had sucked her in and then let her head breach its lips while rolling her body over its tongue. Her hands were moving slowly and methodically under the grey cotton of my boxers; the movement of the fur never stopped, and to watch the shifting of the bulky sleeves in my underwear was just as arousing as the sensation of the plush pelts that tickled my smooth, taut flesh.

"Read the note to me." Her fingers were wrapped around my cock and had begun to lightly jerk me off. "I want to make sure that I understood what it said."

I looked at the note and read it aloud.

'I might forget to pick up my coat this evening. In case I do, I have written my address below. I will be home on Thursday around eight o'clock. Please take good care of my baby until then.'

When I had finished reading, she told me to sit. I shuffled over to the chair in the back corner and as I sat down she slid off my boxers.

"We're going to have a lot of fun for the next two days," she said without taking her eyes off my trembling penis. "I doubt either of us will be able to walk properly come Thursday." She turned her head sideways and gave my shaft a deep, wet kiss, sliding her mouth up and down its length as she flattened her tongue over my sex. My hips thrust forward uncontrollably at the skill of her mouth. I could feel the lynx filling in all of the bare spaces between my legs, my balls, as she shifted her weight back and forth.

She lifted her mouth from my cock and, without looking at me, said: "Grab hold of the collar and pull me towards you, sweetness."

I only realized then that I was still holding onto the piece of paper she had found in the pocket. I let it fall to the floor and moved my hands to touch her face, running my fingers through her hair and the coat.

"Tell me to fuck you with my mouth." I looked down to see she was staring so intently into my eyes, yet crouching before she looked so submissive.

"Fuck me," I whispered to her. "Fuck me with your incredible mouth."

Her chin had already dropped and I could see the saliva pooled on her tongue when I seized the full collar and drew her into my lap. The act was seamless; her lips slid down to the base of my cock and her arms draped along the sides of my thighs. She gripped my ass and pulled me into the folds of the thick fur. I released my grasp of the collar and let my hands fall, resting on the sleeves, stroking them as her mouth and tongue slithered up and down my penis, gorging on me.

With each caress of my hands I became more and more lost in her throat. My fingers were buried in the fur, the pile was so thick I could only make out the backs of my hands when I glanced down. The massive collar mimicked her oral endeavors, kissing my balls and the insides of my thighs at each plunge of her mouth. I wrapped my legs around her back, pushing my heals into her ass. She was just a mound of fur beneath me; every part of my body below my waist gently swayed back and forth against the oversized lynx coat.

My breathing quickened as her mouth drifted over my sex, my hips flinching as she pushed me towards my climax. Her movements were so fluid and effortless - the only sounds I could hear was my panting and the hushed, slow rustling of the fur. I watched her descend and rise in my pelvis and if I had had the strength I would have pulled my hands out of the deep mound of tan hairs that encircled, delighted, cuddled my legs and crotch and placed them behind her head and fucked her eager mouth.

She started bobbing up and down with short, rapid strokes, squeezing her lips and tongue tighter around the head of my cock. I buried my left hand in the plush, cream and white collar and pulled it into my lap. She wrapped her right hand around the base of my cock and jerked me ferociously. I held my breath and leaned my head against the wall. I could feel my orgasm swell up inside me, pause slightly, and as I dropped my hands to clutch her bulky, supple sleeves, it spurt against the back of her throat.

With each twitch of my cock, each stream of cum, she raised her head and plunged my sex completely into her mouth. Her tongue flexed and flattened across my foreskin, coaxing the last drops out of my engorged head, using the slightest bit suction she kept my shrinking cock warm in between her luscious lips.

When I had withered completely, exhausted, and all that I could feel was the hollow ache in my crotch she pulled her lips from around my flesh and gingerly let my penis slump across my balls.

"Thursday is going to arrive too soon, don't you think?" She laid her head down on my thigh and I pushed my right hand into the deep folds of the coat that was bunched around her shoulder and neck. "Much too soon."

-

The taxi pulled up in front of the townhouse and came to a stop right under a streetlight. So much for being inconspicuous, I thought. We slipped out the left side of the cab, the coat folded, spilling over her arm.

We climbed the short set of steps to her door and stood there looking at the buzzer and then at each other.

"What are we supposed to say?" She blushed. "'Hi, we've finished fucking each other in your coat and wanted to bring it back.'?"

I laughed nervously, peered up at the light coming through the windows, and back at her as she fumbled with the coat in her arms. "I don't know. Let's just push the button and see what happens."

The buzzer had a gravelly sound to it, and the speaker popped when I released the button. While we waited for an answer, we tried our best to act casual as we looked up and down the street. Even though it was a chilly night we had only worn light jackets. Anyone walking by on the sidewalk would have wondered why she wasn't wearing the gorgeous fur coat she had draped over her clasped hands.

"Come in," the voice said. "Leave your shoes in the foyer and come up to the second floor."

The speaker buzzed and the lock clicked open. The large wooden door swung easily on its hinges and we stepped into the warmly lit lobby. Music quietly filtered down from the floor above, and after slipping off our shoes and hanging up our jackets we headed up to where the muffled notes were coming from carrying the chubby lynx coat.

The space on the second floor was mainly white and had been decorated quite sparingly. The main living room was at the front of the building and had floor-to-ceiling windows which were covered in patterned semi-transparent drapes. The kitchen was towards the back of the house and was partially separated from the living room by a narrow partition wall. As we looked around we saw her pouring some sparkling water into the last of three glasses.

"I'm so glad you decided to drop by," she said as she walked to the living room carrying the drinks. "I didn't know if you would find my note or not." She smiled at both of us as she put down the tray on the glass-topped coffee table.

"Is that getting heavy?," she asked, nodding at the fur.

"I'm okay," my girlfriend said. We both looked for a place to hang it up. "Would you like us to put it somewhere?"

"Let's go put it in my closet," she said as she walked over to us. Touching my shoulder she gave us both a once-over with her eyes. "But only if you think you're finished with it."

I felt myself blush, and before I could think of anything to say I heard my girlfriend say: "I don't think he would ever be finished with it."

"I'm actually surprised he let you out of it having watched you perform in my sable." She put her hand in the small of my friend's back and gently turned her towards the stairs. "Let's go find a good home for this, shall we."

They headed up to the third floor leaving me in the living room by myself. A few car horns beeped on the street below as I looked around the room, finally settling on the couch, skimming over the covers of the various magazines that were on the glass table where she had put the tray with our drinks. The fall editions always had the best photos and I could see that this pile of magazines would definitely have something to keep me occupied while they were upstairs.

I had flipped through at least four or five tantalizing issues when I heard my girlfriend call my name from the third floor. I closed the magazine and walked to the base of the stairs.

"Yes?" Are we getting in trouble?, I thought. I made sure we didn't get any cum stains on this coat.

"Could you come upstairs? We're having a bit of a debate and need another opinion."

I walked up the stairs and could see that the entire top floor was her bedroom. It was decorated as simply and tastefully as the rest of the house and as I walked towards the voices at the end of the room I just had to run my hand over the incredibly plush mohair throw that was draped across the back of a lounger. I had never seen or felt mohair that thick.

As I walked past the chair I looked back to make sure that I didn't leave any finger tracks in the pile and also just to stare at the lush grey wool. I lifted my hand to my face and tried to smell any scent I might have brushed off the mohair. It would not have taken me long to cum jerking off with that fuzzy blanket wrapped loosely surrounding my cock. If I had been alone I am sure I would have had it coiled around me, the soft folds of mohair draped around my neck and spilling over my belly and between my fingers.

"Where are you?," I called out.

Our hostess popped her head out of a doorway at the back of the room on the left. "We're down here in my closet talking girl-talk." She raised her hand and motioned with her index finger for me to walk to her. "Don't be shy, we won't bite." She winked and retreated back through the doorway.

As I walked through the door I saw the lynx belly fur swaddling an easy chair, embracing it with its thick sumptuous arms, like it was leaning back, relaxing. The lights had been dimmed but I could easily make out our hostess and my girlfriend standing in front of the many furs hanging along the far wall. My girlfriend was flushed and had a wild look in her eyes, yet in spite of her demeanour she seemed to be pressing up against our furry benefactor, flinching as she moved her hand from her shoulder to her waist.

"I have to be honest," our hostess said to me when I stopped a few feet from them, "our girl-talk was about you and your predilection."

My eyes must have popped out of their sockets because she raised her hand and said "It's okay. You must know by now that you're not the only man who likes furs and fluffy clothes on a woman." She indicated to the various racks and glass cabinets that surrounded us and as I followed her gesture I finally saw what filled her closet to capacity: full length furs; chubbies and fur hats; piles of tremendously fuzzy sweaters; fur-topped boots; marabou in many shapes and sizes.

"Personally, I love the feel of all this," she said as she watched me soak in the vastness of her collection, "but what really turns me on is how I make men react when I wear my collection in public. I especially enjoy trying to elicit responses from the men who seem to care the least about what I am wearing." She turned to my friend and put her hand on her forearm. "Those are the men who lust after my outfit the most."

She was looking back at our hostess with her distant, entranced stare. "Don't you mean the men who lust after 'you' the most?"

"In some cases yes, but it's usually what I am wearing that has them picturing me in any number of carnal situations. Their preoccupation is with my sweater or fluffy skirt - all they want is to run their hands over my puffy attire as they cum inside of me; whether it means bending me over a table and staring at their hands as they stroke the back of some thick, lovely mohair sweater, or feeling the guard hairs of that golden island fox coat surround them as I suck on their necks, fucking them wildly in the lounger in my bedroom. All they really want is to be groping something fuzzy when they cum so they can imagine ejaculating into whatever pile of hair has their attention at that moment."

She squeezed my friend to make add to her point. "All these men want is to have some bulk inside of their favourite fetish wear to give it shape and to give them some place moist to ejaculate into. Me, I just love the control my fluffy wardrobe choices give me over them. The way men look at me or hold onto my arm that little bit longer when I am all dressed up. Sometimes me and my hairy apparel can even have that same effect on women. That's when I know I am wearing something truly beguiling."

I was glad the lights were down because I could feel my penis throbbing in my pants as I listened to her.

She walked over to me and took me by the hand and lead me to where my friend was standing. "What do you think, lover? Do you lust after the outfit or the woman in the outfit?"

I was blushing so much it seemed like my head was going to explode but I figured there was no point in holding back now that everything was out in the open. "I guess it all depends on how the woman acts; if she is at ease with what she is wearing and if it suits her personality then the I am attracted to the woman and what she is wearing is a bonus."

"Did my lynx coat suit your girlfriend's personality?"

She had moved and I could see that she was pressed up against the glass doors where the sweaters were. "Very much."

"So when you see a fur hat or a fluffy sweaterdress in a store do you want to jerk off with it or do you want her to wear it so you can cum inside her while she is wearing it?"

"I want it to be a part of our lovemaking. I want to be able to see her wearing it, to see her enjoy it and to feel it on me while I am inside her."

Smother
Smother
66 Followers
12