Opening Night: Act 03

Story Info
Curtain Call: a night on the town becomes a night to remember.
3k words
4.8
23.6k
6

Part 3 of the 6 part series

Updated 08/31/2017
Created 01/31/2009
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Smother
Smother
66 Followers

Act 03: Curtain Call

As I watched them in the muted light I gripped the lynx in my hands. Visions of my girlfriend disappearing inside the enormous coat ran through my mind and it took all my strength not to gather up the fur and masturbate as the two women swayed before me. I could have easily pulled one of the arms of the coat inside out and slipped it over my cock as I watched them enjoy their elegant foreplay. Quick, deep thrusts right down to my balls, I wouldn't have been able to stop myself from cumming into the plush, furry sleeve.

"You should find something in one of those closets," she was telling my girlfriend, pointing to the set of doors to my right. "Maybe you should open the doors nice and wide so he can see what treat he could be in for."

She pulled open the opaque glass doors and stepped towards the shelves. From where I was sitting I could see several full length angora gowns, mohair and angora mittens, and some knitted fur scarves. My girlfriend moved her hands across the hangers, examining the assortment of knitwear, and then reached in and slid something thick and white out of the collection of fluffy items.

She turned and held an enormous mohair poncho in front of her chest. It looked incredible. It was so brushed out that the fibre was about three inches thick, and the cowl neck, which had been rolled over several times, scooped down to where the outline of her breasts showed through. Anyone wearing it would look like they were a walking cloud of swaying, wispy fur.

"Why did you choose that?," she asked my girlfriend.

"Because when you're going down on him the roll neck will cup his balls beautifully." She walked over to our hostess and slid the poncho over her head. "He's going to beg to cum in your mouth."

As soon as the poncho fell into place, our hostess grabbed my girlfriend by her arm and the back of her neck and kissed her deeply. Their faces disappeared in the mass of mohair and silver fox. My girlfriend was startled by the speed of the act and for a moment her hands fumbled over the mohair, not knowing where she should put them. Finally she slid them under the fuzzy white collar and pulled it up the back of her kisser's head.

When they separated, my girlfriend stood there for a moment with her eyes closed and her mouth slightly open. She licked her lips and gazed at our hostess.

"Kneel in front of him."

She didn't speak, she simply turned around walked the couple of steps to the chair. I could feel the plush mohair waft over my thighs before she started to bend her knees. My penis twitched at the promise of being slid into her mouth and tickled by the bulky white hair of her poncho. She stepped a bit closer as she knelt down and the fluffy expanse of wool skimmed deftly over my legs. I gripped the lynx fur in anticipation.

"Make your tongue stiff and cover it in saliva and outline the length of his shaft from the base to the tip."

When she moved her head down and in towards my crotch the immense collar rubbed the insides of my thighs, and as her warm tongue slithered up my tense cock it settled in behind my balls and lifted them ever so tenderly into the opening of the poncho.

"Again."

I looked over at my girlfriend standing by the closet. She relished in the control she had over our hostess and over me. She smiled softly and whispered "Again."

I cried out as the mohair churned between my legs and grabbed the fluffy shoulders before me.

"What does it feel like?," she asked from beneath her colossal fur hat.

"So soft," I managed to say amid gasps. "Oh god, it's so soft!"

She stared at the head slowly bobbing up and down in my lap and then at me.

"Without stopping, flatten your tongue and make it at flaccid as possible. Turn your head sideways so that your lips are over the sides of his penis."

Her head kept moving, and her mouth never left me. As she turned I could feel her breasts brush over my thigh and her mohair-draped hands move under my legs.

"Now, pretend you are licking the mustard off of a hot dog."

I groaned as her lips and tongue danced over me.

"Faster. Lick him faster."

The only sound I could hear over my staggered breathing was the frantic slurping as she followed her instructions. She lifted her right hand from underneath the dense poncho, placed it behind my cock and pressed it firmly to her sopping mouth. Her tongue lapped at my flesh and I could feel her warm saliva flow down my aching penis.

My hands tugged at the mohair that spilled over my legs and I leaned back in the chair, grunting as she moved up and devoured my foreskin.

"When you get to the base of his cock I want you to straighten your head, stick your tongue out and slowly drag it right up to the tip of his cock."

Her mouth turned and her tongue stretched out; her breath was steady and felt hot in my lap. She didn't move her hand as she slid her tongue up the length of my cock, and as she raised herself up she instantly became a towering mass of fuzz, like a wave of white fleece that was swelling up, impatient to collapse into my crotch and swirl and crash all around me.

"Slip him inside your mouth and take him all the way to the back of your throat."

Her lips dropped over my foreskin, sealing my penis tightly in her mouth, and plunged down as far as they could go. Without any further instruction she started bobbing up and down the entire length of my cock, moving her tongue from side-to-side, flexing it, sucking with just enough pressure to coax my penis to grow even bigger inside her sopping wet mouth. I arched my back and pressed my body into the fur-covered chair and tried to catch my breath.

"Is she doing a good job?," my girlfriend asked me.

I nodded, gripping the mohair, my mouth open and my breathing heavy. I have always been able to last for a long time inside a woman's mouth when I could guide her and control her speed and movements. But now, my girlfriend was in control, and our hostess was incredibly proficient with her tongue.

The roll neck cuddled and tugged at my balls again causing me to thrust my hips forward. I heard a soothing 'mmm' from my lap as our hostess swayed her head from side-to-side and lifted my legs over her shoulders.

"That mohair looks so delicious, lover," my girlfriend said, stepping closer to get a better view of the unbelievable oral fucking I was getting. "I love the way it flutters as her head bounces in your lap. Is the roll neck cupping your balls like I thought it would?"

I nodded.

"Not good enough - you have to tell me what it's doing to you." Her eyes looked so gentle under the brim of the fox hat as she spoke.

"It's amazing ... it's so brushed out. It's scratchy ... sometimes ..., but ... it's coarse in a fluffy way." I moaned as she pushed her mouth down hard to the base of my cock and rolled her head around. I went so far to the back of her throat it was like she was trying to eat me alive. The feeling of the mohair, so fluffy, so bulky caressing my bare skin and her sucking me off was incredible and left me so weak that I felt like a small piece of flesh being rolled around in her hands and her mouth.

Her lips tightened around me as she raised her head and let my cock flop onto my belly. The air began cooling the saliva on my bare skin but my erection didn't falter. She stood up and turned to my girlfriend. The poncho was magnificent to look at, and her slender figure showed through the puffiness of the brushed wool, with just a hint of a line where the poncho had crept into her ass.

"Your turn," she said.

"But that wasn't the deal." My girlfriend looked at me and then back at our hostess. "You were supposed to finish him off."

She purred softly. "Don't worry, he'll be cumming inside me soon enough." She sat down on my lap with her back turned to me. My cock rested firmly in the crack of her ass as the mohair brushed over my belly. "But first, I need a wardrobe change." She lifted the poncho over her head and let it fall behind her as she turned slightly towards me. "Hold onto this for me, sweetness, will you?"

The mohair flooded down her back and spilled over my stomach. I reached out to catch it from falling to the floor and my hands were instantly lost in the thick folds of her discarded mane. Still lost in the sensation of her tender mouth, I kneaded the chunky, hefty heap of fuzz, and wished I were wrapped up in it.

"Open the big drawer over there on the right," our hostess was saying to my girlfriend, "and pull out what's inside."

"How will I know what to get?," she asked as she moved to where she was told.

"Don't worry, there's only one piece in there."

The drawer was double the width and height of the others in the closet, and as my girlfriend opened it and reached I heard her mutter "Holy crap" under her breath.

"Bring it here and dress me in it."

She was unfurling a mass of black as she lifted the item out of it resting place. She pirouetted on her heels holding the contents of the drawer in her bare arms. Her body disappeared up to her chin in the blackness of it, and with the dark silver fur covering her head down to her eyebrows all that was left of her in the darkened room were her wide eyes.

I could feel our hostess pressing her ass against my cock as I watched my girlfriend bring the puffy mass over to her.

"What is it?," I asked as she inched her hips backwards, her sex eventually sliding back and forth across my shaft, suckling it with its warm lips.

She stretched out her arms as my girlfriend neared her, readying herself to be enclosed in the dense, alluring cloud that was being brought to her. "Marabou, my sweet." It moved so smoothly first over her right arm, around her back and up her left arm. My girlfriend adjusted the garment as she brought it in together in front our hostess, and when I looked up at her shoulders I could only see her silver fox fur hat poking out ever so slightly over her fluffy shoulder.

"But it's so chubby," I marveled. The scent of a sweet perfume drifted out from the feathers.

"I had it custom-made. The strips of feathers are tightly sewn together, and instead of lining it with satin I had it lined with another tight layer of feathers." She stretched her arms out to emphasize just how plump the jacket really was.

"This is one of my favourite jackets. I can feel everyone staring at me whenever I wear this in public. You should see the expressions of the people I've fucked draped in this thing - it's like they're about to explode." She wiggled her hips and coaxed a stream of pre-cum onto my belly. "They disappear underneath me as soon as I crawl on top of them. Fucking someone when I'm dressed up in this is almost like masturbating - I get off on the pleasure of being filled without seeing why." She stroked the thick feathery coat for effect. "Listening to the cries of pleasure coming from within my shroud while being pawed at by unseen hands is such a turn-on." She slid her hips back a little more. "Are you ready to explode?," she asked, looking over her shoulder.

"Maybe," I whispered. "I think I can hang on for a little longer."

She smiled. "Good. Now, lift yourself up so I can have you inside me."

She was so wet when my the head of my cock pushed through that she had engulfed my cock before I had the chance to move my hand away. She rocked her hips back and forth and let out a satisfied "oooh."

"He feels just as good in here as he did in my mouth, my furry-headed friend." She squeezed her muscles around my shaft as she raised her hips and lowered them, pushing her sex deep into my crotch.

"aauuugghh."

She settled into a steady rhythm, and the thin, light feathers puffed all around her as she humped me, rocking her hips back-and-forth. I heard her talking quietly to my girlfriend as I watched her fluffy torso bounce up and down in front of me.

"Come here."

"Why?"

"Because you've been a spectator long enough," she said soothingly.

"Where am I supposed to go?" Her voice was timid and slightly anxious. "Just come here and let me make love to you."

"I ... I can't."

Her feather-covered arm reached forward. "Come." She waited my girlfriend to take her hand.

"You think she should come to me, don't you, my little devotee?"

The thought of them fucking brought a newfound ache to my swollen penis.

"Nnnh ... nnnh ... yes ... god, yes."

As I peered over the bushy black shoulders that undulated over me I watched the fox fur hat move away from the closet doors and towards the black mass between us. The words 'turn sideways' were spoken into the darkness.

The poncho was still plastered across my belly, my left hand burrowed into the middle of the fluffy white knitting. I reached my right hand up and stroked the marabou jacket, and stared in wonder as it disappeared completely into the feathery mass. I slid the poncho to the floor and pulled the lever on the chair, straightening it so that my chest felt the tender caresses of the thick down as it bobbed in time with her lovemaking. I heard some mumbling and then I heard my girlfriend's voice.

"She wants to know if you can see me."

How could I with this gigantic feather jacket filling the room and my imagination.

"No, I can't see anything."

More murmurs.

"She wants you to ask me what she's doing to me."

The first swell of my orgasm dashed over my balls but retreated just as quickly.

"What's she doing to you?," I asked, trying to picture her standing naked in front of the miasma of quivering black that seemed to burst forth from my crotch.

"She's running her fingers through my pubic hair ... and rubbing my back with her feathery arm."

She sounded delirious with pleasure. Her voice cracked when she talked and her breathing came in gulps. I had moved my right hand to our hostess' thigh and my left hand was buried in the mass of her left shoulder as she jostled in my lap, squeezing her sex around me. She spoke again, this time with a little more force in her voice. "Turn your back to me and describe to him what I'm doing."

There was a tiny pause, a bit of shuffling, and then my girlfriend cried out.

"Oh god!"

"Tell him."

My hand squeezed the pile of feathers as another hint of my coming orgasm twisted around the base of my cock.

"Her left arm is wrapped around my waist ... it's so thick ... I can't see my feet ... aaauuughh. She's pulled me very close to her ... all I feel are feathers all around me, in the crack of my ass ... uhnnhh ... uhnnhh ..."

"What else am I doing to you?"

"She's ... she's ..."

Her voice trailed off but I could see that our hostess' black feathery arm had moved from her side and was now puffing up and down in front of her. My hands fumbled over the softness of the jacket as I pictured my girlfriend standing naked in front of the dense feather chubby, a plump arm between her legs, the feathers dancing in time to the thumb that was filling her sex.

It was all too much and I could no longer calm the surge in my crotch. I grabbed hold of the marabou-covered hips pitching gingerly in my lap and squeezed them as my orgasm rushed out of me.

"I'm cumming ... oh god, I'm cumming ..." I pulled her hard into my lap each time the cum rushed from me; the endless streams weakening me with every flinch of my prostate.

The feathery arm pumped faster, and I could see the silver fox hat occasionally peeking around the shoulders that towered over me. Her knees were buckling. Our hostess was speaking softly to my girlfriend again and as I watched the marabou convulse all over her she got up from my lap and seemed to scoop up her naked prey into her feathery shroud, turn her around, and pour my girlfriend's slender form on top of me. She got down on her knees and without waiting for any instructions I pulled the lever on the chair and we both slid backwards, my cock slipping into the fold of her ass, her legs lifting over our hostess' shoulders.

I held her close to me, tightly, but even if I hadn't been there I doubt she would have moved as the practiced tongue atop that cloud of black down began to plumb the depths of her sex, pushing out murmurs of utter submission from deep within her ...

Smother
Smother
66 Followers