Opening Night: Act 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are we doing here?," I asked.

"You don't like what you see? I thought you and Michelle would be two people in this city who would appreciate this kind of thing the most."

"It's incredible." I had to strain my neck to catch Erin's gaze. "But I am just wondering why you invited Michelle and I here."

Erin put her hand on my head and slid it down the back of my neck.

"I have had a lot of fun with the two of you, and this is a part of our sexual appetites that the three of us enjoy."

She started caressing my shoulder underneath the cotton shirt and running her hand back up my neck and playing with my hair as we walked.

"I want us to be closer, and I don't know what you and Michelle have discussed about our relationship but I have no interest in anything short term."

Erin stopped walking and pulled Michelle and me close. It took every ounce of self-control I had not to start rubbing my hands over the goat fur that enveloped her bottom half.

"The After Party is open to a select group of people and I want the both of you to be part of that select group." She paused and looked around the room at the other guests in their costumes. "Besides," she said, "the hornier you two get the more fun I get to have later on."

"I cannot wait until later, then." Michelle surprised me with her candor, and when I looked up at Erin I could see her blushing under her mask.

The three of us took a moment to think about what the night had in store for us, and revel in the imagery of what we all hoped would be a mutually beneficial end to a very interesting evening.

Erin broke the silence.

"Did the girl at the door explain what is on offer at the party?"

Michelle and I shrugged.

"Not really," I replied. "She just explained the arm band choices."

"Well," Erin said as she looked around the room, "no one will not abide by the rules of the arm bands that you picked up at the door. If anyone approaches you they know that you only want to have a nice little chat. With that in mind, the topics of conversation here range from 'Who is your favourite artist?' to 'What sexual fantasy would you most like to live out?'"

Just as our hostess had barely finished talking a woman in a skin-tight fur costume with the biggest, puffiest tail I have ever seen walked by. Like the rest of the participants at the After Party, the attention to detail on her outfit was remarkable.

Half-jokingly I blurted out "Who's the fox?"

Michelle reached behind Erin and gave me a punch on the arm.

Erin watched the woman walk to the north side of the building and continued to watch her as she sat down, adjusting and draping her tale over her shoulder and across her chest, smoothing it gingerly in her lap with her right hand.

"That's not a fox. She's a squirrel, and you might want to watch your step around her."

Michelle had followed Erin's gaze and was still watching the woman stroke her tail when she asked why. "Is she dangerous?"

Erin chuckled. "No, no, nothing like that. Everyone here has been fully vetted. What I mean is that she is a collector."

"What does she collect?" Judging from the look on her face I had just beaten Michelle to the question.

"People. She collects people. From what I have seen she collects men and women, but that tail of hers helps her collect men at a much faster rate."

My attention immediately turned from Erin to the thick, bulging tail the squirrel women had draped around herself. My favourite Sagittarian could tell that I wanted more details.

"The tail is so thick because it is lined with the same fur on the inside as it is covered with on the outside. She also has one of those electro-stimulation devices built into the tip of the tail, just inside the opening she has fashioned at the end of it."

It took me a moment to gather my thoughts. "So that means ... ."

"That means, lover, that once she slides that thing over your cock you are neither going to want to move nor will you be able to move." Erin started to walk to an empty set of couches as she continued to keep an eye on the subject of our conversation. "Your cum gets collected in some catchall that she has rigged up inside but never having had the pleasure of being collected by her, I couldn't tell you how she does it."

Michelle could see that my mind was lost in the visuals Erin had painted for us. "And how does she collect women?," she asked.

Erin looked Michelle right in the eyes. "She gives the best oral sex of anyone in this room." She didn't flinch or show any emotion when she spoke and this made Michelle feel a lump of anticipation build in her throat.

"Or so I have been told, anyway." She paused for a second and then smiled at the both of us. "Enough about stories, rumours, and horny squirrels. Why don't you go get drinks for you and Michelle and I will make my rounds. If you need to be rescued just ask any of the staff to come and find me and I will save you ... if I can."

"How do we know which of these people work here? Everyone's all in costume?," I asked.

Erin put her hand on the back of my neck again and pulled me close so I had no choice but to feel the fullness of her attire.

"They're the ones with the word 'Staff' on the backs of their shirts."

As soon as she told me I could suddenly see the word in black lettering bobbing through the crowd here and there.

"Now go get those drinks," she said as she bent down to give me a kiss on my collarbone. Her lips lingered there for a few moments and I could feel Erin's breath spill across my shoulder. Before I realized she had stopped kissing me she had turned on her hooves and waded through the other partygoers, her horns poking out above the crowd.

12