Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 03

Story Info
The next morning, both Cheryl and Scott...
5.6k words
4.3
44.5k
25
17

Part 3 of the 7 part series

Updated 10/25/2022
Created 11/16/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The next morning both Cheryl and Scott were feeling the effects of their partying the night before. Scott finally pulled himself out of bed around eleven am and headed downstairs to put on coffee. The events of the night continued to run through his mind and he still could not believe how wild it got. Cheryl was perfect and it was everything he had imagined it would be. His only concern was letting it consume him too much. If he had his way they would have Greg over tonight where they could do a proper job of fucking Cheryl. Cheryl had slept most of the way back and had showered and went straight to bed so they had not talked about what happened. Scott was hoping she enjoyed it as much as he had. As the coffee brewed Scott ran back upstairs and started a bubble bath for Cheryl and once it was filled he went to get her coffee.

"Good morning sleepy head," he said as he entered the bedroom with two cups of coffee.

"Go away," Cheryl replied. "Because of you my head is exploding."

"I have just what you need. A cup of coffee and a hot bubble bath. I will grab you something for that headache after I get you in the tub."

Cheryl dragged herself out of the bed and stumbled to the bath followed by Scott. Stripping off her panties she stepped into the steaming hot tub and slowly lowered herself into the bath. Scott put the coffee on the side of the tub and turned to go get her something for her headache. Stopping he turned back and said, "You were fantastic last night. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I did."

Cheryl did not reply as she picked up the coffee while Scott turned and left the room. Cheryl was sure how she felt about last night. It was wrong and they should not have let it happen. She could not believe she had allowed herself to have sex in the backseat of their car. She was not a sixteen year old girl and should have had more self control regardless of how much she had to drink. She had gone from trying to talk Scott out of this whole idea to dragging Greg into the back seat. The sex was fantastic that she could not deny but married couples should not be doing that kind of thing. Emotionally she thought it was a mistake but physically she knew she wanted to do it again. It was not that Scott was bad in bed he just did not put much effort into it. He did not try to last very long and had an average cock. She had never had an orgasm with Scott and last night she had cum three times. She really had no idea what she was going to do. If Scott wanted it to continue she knew that she would not put up much of a fight now that she knew how exciting it could be. Her hope was that it would not severely damage their marriage.

Scott spoiled her all morning long and kept telling her how much he enjoyed last night. Finally she had enough, "Please just shut up about last night! I get it. You had fun. Give me time to digest what happened. You should rethink it also. I had a great time and he fucked me better than you ever have. I am not sure I want to go back to our boring sex life."

Cheryl grabbed her keys and purse and walked out the front door. Scott stood in stunned silence. He was not sure what had just happened.

******************

Cheryl was not sure where she was driving. She just had to get out of the house and away from Scott. He was smothering her and she was beginning to think he sounded pathetic. He was like a school boy who had gotten his first taste of sex rather than an adult. She did not know what to do and she had no one to talk to who did not have an ulterior motive. She drove north up Interstate 95 and into Georgia almost to Savannah before she turned around and started back. She would have kept going but she realized she had walked out without her phone and she knew Scott had to be worried. She had driven for over two hours and by the time she got home she would have been gone five hours. As upset as she was her goal had not been to make Scott worry. As she crossed the Trout River Bridge it suddenly came to her. She knew who she could talk to and it was someone who had no stake in the game and could be totally objective.

When she pulled into the driveway Scott was immediately opening the front door and rushing towards her. She could see the concern on his face and felt guilty about running out and what she had said before she left. It was mostly true but she should not have been so mean.

"Are you ok," he asked with a worried look on his face. "You have been gone five hours and you left your phone. I have been so worried."

"I know. I am sorry. I did not think about my phone when I rushed out," she said as she got out of the car. She leaned back against the car rather than allow him to embrace her. "Scott I am sorry about how I acted and I really did not mean to leave my phone. By the time I realized it I was almost to Savannah and turned around. I did not mean to make you worry."

"That is ok babe. I know I was pushing you and I was wrong," he said as he reached for her again.

Once again she pushed him back. "Scott let me finish. I am not sure how I feel about last night. I enjoyed it. I enjoyed it too much. I have never had sex like that before. It is like you said I was a virgin when we married and this was something totally new for me. I don't want you to think I am being mean. What happened last night was the most sexually fulfilling thing I have experienced. It is not the emotional bond that you and I have but from a physical standpoint it was fantastic. I need time to figure out if I want to continue doing this or not. I think it is dangerous. You need to think about it too. Decide if you really want to continue and take that risk. If you want to stop and leave this in the past, something we enjoyed once and got out of our system I think I can do that. But if you decide to continue do so knowing I could get to really enjoy it."

With that she brushed by him and walked into the house. Scott leaned against the car thinking maybe he needed to take along drive. He had resisted the urge to get on-line and try to catch Greg knowing that he was not available. Turning he walked into the garage and pulled out the lawn mower.

Cheryl walked into the house and put on a pot of coffee. Twenty minutes later she poured herself a cup and then went into the study and sat down at the PC. She had thought about it when she crossed the bridge coming back into Jacksonville. Brett was who she needed to talk to. They had spoken for a while on-line when Scott had first come up with this idea. He had said if she ever need to talk to let him know and she was going to take advantage of the offer. She signed on and sent him a message, waited a few moments to make sure he did not respond and then she signed back off. Grabbing a book she went into the den and sat down and began reading. An hour later she heard the mower shut off and a few minutes later Scott came in through the garage and went upstairs and started the shower.

Scott had been thinking about what Cheryl said. At first he had not focused on it but as he was cutting grass he kept replaying the conversation and finally it hit him. Cheryl had said if he wanted to stop she thought she could. Did that mean that if he wanted to stop she may not? Did she mean she could not stop seeing Greg or the lifestyle in general? For the first time he was a little worried about what they had gotten into. Maybe it was best to just stop and be done with it. He had experienced what he wanted there was no need to continue. He decided he had already pushed Cheryl to much today and would wait until tomorrow before he mentioned anything. Maybe they could go to the beach again and have lunch like they did last Sunday and work everything out.

After he finished his shower he went downstairs and turned on the ballgame. Neither said anything the rest of the night each lost in their own thoughts. Finally Cheryl got up and went into the den to check and see if Brett had replied. He had replied a few minutes earlier and invited her to meet him on-line at nine in the morning. That was a little early for her and Scott but that might be good because she could talk to him while Scott still slept. Replying she let him know she would talk to him then. Turning off the PC she went into the bedroom and got into bed and an hour later Scott followed.

************************

Cheryl was up and out of bed by eight the next morning putting on coffee. She wanted to be fully awake and have a couple of cups of coffee before she spoke with Brett. She looked forward to talking with him. The one time they had spoken she had felt at ease talking with him and maybe he could give her some insight. Just before nine she signed on and messaged Greg to see if he was on. It was just after nine before she got a response.

"Good morning," Brett replied to her initial message. "How are you?"

"Doing good. How are you this morning?"

"Good. I have been out on the dock and lost track of time. Sorry for being a little late." Brett said.

"On the dock? I barely made it out of bed. Morning's are not my best time of day."

"Oh I am a morning person big time. Nothing like watching the sun come up with a hot cup of coffee. You seemed a little upset when you messaged last night."

Cheryl thought a moment before replying, "Well...we did it. I am not sure how I feel about it."

"I see. Tell me what your concerns are?"

"Well it just got out of control. I was surprised at how I reacted, how Scott reacted and where it might lead. I did it with a guy in the back of the damn car. Like a sixteen year old. Honestly I am not sure Scott could have stopped me if he wanted to but believe me he had no problem with me being fucked in the back seat of a car. Isn't that pathetic....both of us should know better."

"Why is it pathetic? Did you enjoy it?"

Cheryl paused. She was not sure how honest she should be. Shaking her head she decided that if she wanted someone to talk to about this she had better be honest with them. "That is the problem Brett. I really enjoyed it. It was as much the naughtiness of it as it was the sex. I have not felt that way in years. No...I have never felt that way. Knowing I was married and that this was wrong just made it that much more exciting. It scares me. Married couples should not be having sex with other people."

"Why? Was Scott upset? Did you enjoy it? What a married couple decides is fun and ok for them is never wrong. Why do you think it is wrong?"

Cheryl did not know how to reply. She had problems putting into words why it was wrong because if she and Scott enjoyed it she could not really think of a reason why it was wrong. She had been raised that married couples did not do such things. "Aren't we supposed to be happy with each other and not need anyone else? Isn't having sex with someone else a betrayal or cheating or something? It just cannot be right."

"There is no betrayal or cheating. It is something you both know about and enjoy. Why would it be any different than any other part of your life that you share with others? Just because it is sex it does not mean it cannot be shared with others as long as you are both ok with it? It sounds like Scott had a good time and you did also. Remember what I told you when we first talked. Often it is the husband's idea but the wife turns out enjoying it more than he does. Sounds like that might be the case with you?"

"It does scare me how exciting it was. I totally lost control and I know how I am. I can see myself letting it escalate to get that next thrill. I enjoyed the attention and after I drug Greg into the backseat he took control. I enjoyed being controlled and dominated by him."

"Then as long as you keep it in perspective and realize this is just fantasy and fun there should not be an issue," Brett replied. "As long as you and Scott are communicating and keeping each other's feelings the first priority it can be fun. Maybe you are just feeling guilty that you enjoyed it with another guy and are worried about the first time Scott enjoys another woman."

They talked for another hour before she heard Scott stirring. Wrapping it up she went to the kitchen to get Scott some coffee. She felt a little better after talking with Brett. She had to agree that if they both wanted and enjoy it that as long as they were open there was nothing wrong with it. She walked downstairs and got Scott a cup of coffee and took it up to him. She decided she would live with whatever he decided and make sure she was open with him about her concerns.

"Good morning sleepy head," she said as she gave him a quick hug.

"Good morning. You were up awful early?"

"I know. I just wanted some quite time this morning. I am still trying to come to terms with this new lifestyle. I think we really need to talk before we go any further," she said as she looked at him.

"I agree. Why don't we go down to the beach for lunch like we did last Sunday. We can walk and talk about things. I really do not want you doing anything that you are not comfortable with and I can tell this has you concerned."

*****************

Two hours later they had already eaten lunch and were walking down the beach. Neither had talked much and an uneasy feeling hung in the air. As they walked by a little beachside park Scott suggested they sit for a while. Picking a shady bench they sat where they could watch people strolling along the beach and began the conversation they both were dreading.

"Scott I talked with Brett this morning. I am not sure if you ever spoke with him but he is one of the first guys that responded to us on the site. He lives up in Boston and because of the distance we will probably never meet but when I talked with him I felt comfortable. He told me to feel free to message him if I needed to talk about this and get some unbiased input. He and I talked this morning before you got up and I feel better about things but still think we need to talk about where this is going."

Scott vaguely remembered the name but had never really spoken with him. If he could help Cheryl deal with things he had no objection to her talking with him. "Ok. I am glad you have someone to bounce things off of. I know I pressed things and we have gone a lot faster than we intended. How do you feel about what happened Friday night?"

"Conflicted. I enjoyed it at the time. I know I had drank a lot but that is only an excuse. Greg is a very sexy guy, patient and fun to be around. I know he would not push me to do something I did not want to do. It was me who grabbed his hand and pulled him into the back seat with me. I do not want you to think he instigated what happened. I was drunk, you and I have toyed with this and I was just ready to either do it or forget it. Once we started it was exciting. Having sex with someone other than you made me feel slutty and I enjoyed it. I had not felt that excited in a long time. But the next morning I did not feel the same way. I was concerned you would have second thoughts and be upset. I do not want anything to ever come between us."

Scott sat silent for a moment. "I was not upset at all. I did not realize you had pulled Greg into the backseat but I am glad you did. It was exciting to see you having fun and letting go. You were sexy, slutty and lovely all at the same time and I have no second thoughts about what happened. I am still in the same place as I was before. I just want us to enjoy some new things. As long as we both agree then what harm is there in having a little fun. Nothing can ever change the way I feel about you."

"But I am not sure we will always agree. In the heat of the moment there is not time to check with each other and make sure everything is ok. What if he and I wanted to do something Friday that you did not agree with? Am I supposed to stop and check with you every time we start to do something new and make sure you are ok?"

Scott shook his head. "Of course not. My only limit is that you are safe. Other than that you do whatever you enjoy. If something happens I am not comfortable with we can talk about it afterwards and resolve it. The same goes for you. If we are with a couple or single woman and something happens we can talk about it afterwards. The key is to not get upset and for us to talk about it as soon as we can."

"That is what Brett said. Communicate. If we stay on the same page it can be a lot of fun but if we ever start holding back our feelings about things then it can cause issues. So where do we go from here?"

They talked for almost three hours about things they would like to try and things that were off limits. The latter list was very short and neither could really think of anything that was off limits other than if they started having feelings for someone else they would stop seeing that person. As they drove back home Cheryl felt their marriage was back on track and this new dimension might be fun. She would enjoy seeing Greg again but thought that they should meet a couple. At some point Scott would want to enjoy another woman and she might as well get it out of the way and see if she could handle it.

Later that night Scott was on-line when he got a message from Greg asking how Cheryl was feeling about Friday night.

"Hey. She is fine. I think she had some initial second thoughts Saturday but we talked everything out. I think we are fine now. How about you? Did you enjoy yourself?"

"lol...you have to ask? I have had a smile on my face all weekend. I hope you two are up for meeting again," Greg said.

"Sure. We would enjoy that. Cheryl wants to meet a couple also. I think she is concerned about me and another woman and wants to see if she can handle it."

"Hey...that might be perfect. I am going to a house party next Saturday. Several couples and singles there. Why don't you two come with me. No pressure to do anything but it is a fun atmosphere and who knows...you may find a couple you like," Greg said.

After several minutes of talking Greg had convinced Scott that the party was a good idea. If they did not find anyone they liked then he and Greg could play with Cheryl. Plus it was down in St. Augustine so there was hardly any chance they would run into someone they knew. "I will talk to Cheryl and see what she thinks. If you get a chance feel free to text Cheryl. I think it kind of bugs her that she has not heard from you."

"No problem. I was not sure if you would be ok with it so I always proceed with caution."

"Feel free to text her anytime you like. She and I are comfortable with you," Scott replied.

Smiling Greg responded, "I will do it tomorrow. I don't want her to think you prompted me to text her."

After a few more minutes of talk Scott signed off and headed for the shower.

*******************

Saturday night found Scott and Cheryl headed down to St. Augustine to meet Greg at the now very familiar Applebees. They were going to have a drink and Greg was going to give them more insight to the party. They arrived before Greg and got a booth. They had talked a lot about the party and any concerns they had. Having never been to one they agreed that both were free to do whatever they liked as long as they were together. If anything happened that caused concerns they would talk about it afterwards and adjust if they decided to attend another party. Cheryl was feeling excited and concerned. She really did not anticipate doing anything with anyone other than Greg and Scott but the idea that another female may be involved was troubling. She did not know how she would react to seeing Scott enjoying another woman.

Greg arrived and they had a few drinks as they discussed the party. Greg made sure they understood that No meant No and they did not have to worry about anyone taking liberties that they did not want. "There are a lot of very nice couples that will be there, laid back and easy to be around. I have told a few you are coming and that you are new so they know to be gentle," he said laughing.

12