Opening Pandora's Box Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Nothing really. I just thought it best to let him know Kirk was here. Last time they did not seem to get along to well remember? The last thing I wanted was for him to get his nose out of joint when he saw him."

"What did he say," Cheryl asked?

"He said it was water under the bridge. You were free to do whatever you wanted. I almost kissed him. Shall we head upstairs?"

"Hold on cowboy. We still need to get Scott settled before we go upstairs. Kirk is going to see if Niki will spend time with him."

The comment did not sit well with Cheryl. She did want to go play but Scott was not some guy that could not get someone. Maria did not notice the change in Cheryl until she said, "Well I will be glad to spend time with Scott so if she is not interested it is not a big deal."

Brian and Maria just looked at her and then turned back to look for Kirk. As they were looking a pretty Oriental lady approached Scott and began talking. Soon they walked out to the deck towards the beach. Kirk reappeared and took Cheryl's hand. "Let's go finish what we started," he said.

*****************

Over the next several months Eve and Scott began seeing a lot of each other. Scott had skipped the last three house parties dropping Cheryl off and going on down to Daytona to see Eve and then picking her up the next morning. He could tell she was partying hard and she always slept on the way back. She was seeing more and more of Kirk and was getting more and more submissive to anything the other three wanted to do. Kirk pushed her more than Brian and Maria but only because they were less imaginative.

Thursday before the next house party Scott got a call from a Tampa number. He did not know anyone in Tampa so he let it go to VM. After the phone beeped indicating a message he listened.

"Hey Scott. Kirk here from the house parties. I was wondering if you and Cheryl were going to the party on Saturday. I know you have skipped the last few and was wondering if you would mind if I picked Cheryl up and took her. That would leave you free to go see your lady friend. Just let me know. Thanks."

Scott was not sure what he thought of the idea. He had become comfortable with Cheryl spending time with Kirk but still did not like him. Cheryl on the other hand seemed to hang on every word the guy spoke. They had been playing now for well over two years and he was not worried but was surprised Cheryl had not mentioned this to him.

Walking into the house he went upstairs where Cheryl was putting away clothes. "Hey babe. Your BF called and wants to know if he can pick you up for the party on Saturday. Did you know he was going to call me?"

"He mentioned he might but I did not think he would so I did not say anything. What did you tell him?"

"Nothing. He left a VM."

"Are you going down to see Eve," she asked?

"She asked me to. What do you think? It has been a while since we have made an appearance together at the party. Maybe I should skip it and go with you," he said.

"Nonsense. You enjoy spending time with her. Go and have fun. Kirk can pick me up and save you the trouble of dropping me off and picking me up."

"Ok. I will call him back and tell him," Scott said. He was not totally comfortable with the arrangement but could hardly say anything since he was seeing Eve. He decided that he would be at the next party and see how things were going.

Dialing the phone he got Kirk's VM and let him know the arrangement was fine and gave him the address. That Saturday Scott was gone by the time Kirk got there and when he got back home on Sunday Cheryl was already there. He was in a great mood. He had a great time with Eve Saturday going to dinner and out dancing. They had went back to Eve's place where they played for the rest of the night with Mike performing the duties that Cheryl had at the hotel when they were in Jacksonville.

Life was good. He had a beautiful wife and a lovely mistress. Until he found the bed sheets in the hamper that smelled of sex and had dried cum on them he did not have a concern in the world.

Storming into the bathroom where Cheryl was taking a shower he jerked the door open and shoved the sheets in her face. "What is this," he yelled?

"Dirty sheets," Cheryl said glaring at him.

"You let him fuck you here? Are you crazy?"

"I am sure Eve has her own set of dirty sheets this morning. What is the problem?"

"You let him fuck you in our bed. Our BED!! Don't you think that is out of bounds?"

"Why? You and Eve play in their bed. He wanted to and when I am with him I give him what he wants. Don't start this. I told you last time you lost your cool I would not put up with this again. If you want to discuss it fine but I will not be yelled at."

Calming down he realized she was right. He was overreacting again. They talked for the next two hours and agreed that she would not have Kirk in their bed again. It really did not matter to Cheryl. She had plenty of places she could play with Kirk.

**************

The next month it was decided that Scott would drop Cheryl off and then pick up Eve and bring her to the party since Mike had decided not to come. When he dropped Cheryl off he went in for a moment to use the bathroom. There were a few people there and he did not recognize most of them. The atmosphere seemed different somehow but he could not put his finger on it. Putting it out of his mind he kissed Cheryl and headed to Daytona to pick up Eve.

"Hey big guy," Eve said when she answered the door. "Come on in. I am about ready."

Walking in he asked where Mike was and Eve laughed and pointed to the den. Walking into the den he was surprised to see Mike naked and he had some contraption on his cock. Scott had never seen one but had heard about them and assumed it was a cock cage of some sort. "What the hell," he asked Mike?

"She wants to make sure I do not jerk off while she is gone," he said a little embarrassed. Eve strolled in saving him from further humiliation and gave him a quick kiss on the cheek.

"Remember no cumming until I get back home," she said. You can do that while you clean me up. Grabbing Scott's hand they walked out the door and headed north on Interstate 95.

"How is Cheryl," Eve asked as they were driving? "I have not seen her in a long time."

"She is good. Spending a lot of time with this new guy Kirk. I am not sure I like him but she seems to so that is up to her."

"I have not been to one of these in a while. I hear it is a whole new group for the most part. More are into the dom/sub type of play. Should be an interesting night."

Scott was not so sure. He had never gotten into the dom/sub stuff. He did not consider his and Eve's relationship like that but based on what he just saw with Mike maybe their relationship was. Arriving at the party they were soon chatting with other couples and everyone assumed they were married seeing the rings on their fingers. Scott kept looking for Cheryl and when he finally saw her he was a little shocked.

Cheryl was no longer in the outfit he had dropped her off in. She was in a fishnet outfit that looked fantastic but left nothing to the imagination. That was not the only thing that disturbed him. She had a dog collar on that proclaimed "his slut" and she was walking arm in arm with Kirk. No one else was dressed so revealing and she was out of place in the room. Kirk was obviously enjoying being seen with Cheryl who was the prettiest lady in the room.

As they chatted with folks Scott heard someone ask if Cheryl was going to perform tonight and Kirk smiled and replied, "I have something special planned."

Finally unable to take anymore Scott excused himself from the couple he was talking to and went to find Brian or Maria.

He found Brian and asked to speak with him in private. Walking out to the deck he turned on Brian and asked what the hell was going on with Cheryl.

"I am not sure what you are talking about Scott. She and Kirk enjoy the dom/sub type of relationship. When she is with him he dictates how she dresses and what she does."

"Fuck that. She is still my wife."

"Look Scott. This is getting tiresome. You talked Cheryl into this and when you got upset the first time you had the chance to walk away. Instead you drug her into it again. If this is what she enjoys when she is with Kirk then that is her business. She does not interfere with you and Eve does she," Brian asked obviously irritated?

"I do not parade Eve around like a two bit whore. What we do we...," Brian interrupted Scott in midsentence.

"But he does and she likes it. It is their business. If you don't like it you and Cheryl talk it out at home but for tonight either accept it or leave. Do not mess up everyone's good time." Turning he walked back into the party.

Eve saw Brian returning and knew Scott was upset. She walked out to the deck and found him pacing and furious. "Calm down," she said.

"Calm down," he almost shouted. "He is parading my wife around like she is his property."

"Yes. And you are parading around with your mistress. If this lifestyle is too much for you then you and Cheryl work it out at home but not here," she said echoing what Brian had said. "I did not let you bring me here tonight to make a scene. Either calm down or let's leave."

Hesitating she turned to walk back in to the party before turning back. "You know if you would calm down you might just like it. Cheryl is the sexiest lady here and at the end of the day she is yours. He is giving her some pleasure for a few hours. What is the harm? It is the same as you and I." After a moment she turned and went back to the party.

Scott stayed on the deck until he could not bear it anymore. His curiosity was too much and he decided if he could not handle it he would get Eve and leave. He would not cause an issue at the party. Taking a deep breath he walked back in and found Eve talking with another lady. As he walked up she looked at him and asked, "Ok?"

"Yes. I can deal with it and if I can't we will just leave."

"That's my man. I will make it worth your while," she said smiling.

They talked and Scott deliberately avoided looking over at Cheryl. He was determined to not interfere regardless of what happened. He could tell when he did look that she was taking something and was high as a kite. After about thirty minutes he started to hear a low chant, "Cheryl...Cheryl...Cheryl" and when he looked in that direction she was laughing and slapping Kirk lightly on the arm.

"Come on baby. For me," he said smiling at her. She shook her head no and Scott heard Kirk say, "I will give you another hit."

Cheryl paused as if thinking and finally shook her head yes and everyone cheered. Kirk pulled out a little baggie with some white powder and Scott knew it was cocaine. Tapping out a line on a mirror he handed a small tube to Cheryl who immediately snorted the powder and asked for one more line. Kirk tapped out another and she snorted it up also. Smiling Kirk took the tube and announced loudly, "Now for your side of the deal."

Everyone clapped as Cheryl took off the fishnet outfit and stood naked in front of everyone. Brian had brought out a device that looked like a saddle. Scott was not sure what it was so he asked Eve.

"It is a Sybian. It is for women and you can ride it. It is like a vibrator stuck on a saddle and you sit on it."

As Brian was setting it up Kirk led Cheryl to the couch where he bent her over the arm. Turning her so everyone could see he produced a butt plug from his pocket and began working it into Cheryl's ass as he grinned to the crowd. Cheryl was so high she had no idea what she was doing. Once the plug was firmly in place he led her over to the Sybian and helped her sit on the saddle with the large vibrator sliding into her stretched pussy. Standing back so everyone could see he took the remote and turned the intensity up and everyone clapped and cheered as Cheryl had her first orgasm.

Eve locked her arm in Scott's and led him away from the scene in front of him. She could tell the remarks being made were getting to him and he was not going to be able to take it much longer. They walked out on the deck and watched the ocean but Scott could not get away from the sounds coming from the house. He could only imagine what was going on. Finally Eve turned to him, "I think most people have gone upstairs and you do not seem to be in the mood to play. Why don't we hit the road and go back to my place?"

Scott hesitated but knew it was probably the best thing to do. Holding her hand they walked back into the house running into Maria as they did. She smiled and said hello giving Eve a hug.

"I appreciate you coming. Are you leaving already," she asked?

"Yes. I need to get back and check on Mike," Eve lied.

"Well we are glad you came. Scott we appreciate you coming. We realize this new stage was difficult for you." They talked a few minutes more and Scott and Eve were about to leave when Kirk walked over with Cheryl.

"Leaving so soon," Kirk asked smiling smugly?

"Yes," Eve replied. "I need to get home to Mike."

Scott was staring at Cheryl as she held Kirk's arm and snuggling into him. "That is too bad. You never know what Cheryl and I may do. She enjoys doing what I tell her regardless of what it is or who is around."

Scott ignored him and kept his eyes on Cheryl which irritated Kirk. "I am sure it would be fun but I really must get home," Eve said as she pulled Scott's arm.

Cheryl's eyes never dropped from Scott's as she stared at him defiantly. Kirk took advantage of the control he had moving his hand to Cheryl's shoulder and slowly pushing her to the floor in front of him. "She really enjoys sucking my cock for folks," he said to Scott. "She will not do this for everyone but for me she will suck it like a whore."

Cheryl pulled his cock out and took it as far down as she could into her throat. Scott watched as she gagged and then turned to look at him.

With his eyes never leaving her he spoke to Scott. "Take your whore home with you then. She is yours."

Turning he went to the door pulling Eve behind him.

12