Opening Shift at the Shop

Story Info
A gorgeous Latina is the Barista's first customer of the day.
1.4k words
4.1
6.7k
4

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 04/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was finishing the last touches on opening the shop; I had a few minutes left and was still waking up myself. I worked at a small coffee shop in a suburb of a larger city. It was fairly slow, but it was a fun place to work. It was always interesting to meet new people, but I didn't expect to see many people this morning considering the fresh ice and snow that was currently covering everything. I noticed a car pulling in a little before it was time to open; I bent down to grab the key from below the register and when I stood up, there was a woman standing at the door, waving at me. I could only see her long brown hair over her scarf and jacket. After I opened the door, she rushed in past me to get away from the biting cold air.

"Thanks for opening up, it's freezing out there," she said.

"No problem, let me know what I can get you. A hot latte might do just the trick to warm you up" I responded. She took off her scarf and jacket and hung them on the wall. I walked behind the bar and turned to see her walking my way. I could see her with no interference. She was gorgeous. I couldn't help but look into her dark brown eyes and blush a little as she walked towards me. I tried not to gawk but couldn't help notice her body in her tight outfit. She was wearing tight black dress pants that showed off her wide hips and a maroon v neck cut top showing a hint of cleavage.

"Hmmm, I think something a little sweet and very strong should do the trick"

"A caramel mocha latte is my favorite way to start the day" hoping my innuendo wasn't too obvious but a friendly nod to her beautiful complexion. She smiled and looked right in my eyes.

"Is it really? Or is that just because I'm here?" she said while giggling a little.

"Why don't I get you one of those, if you don't like it, I'll make you something else for free." She nodded and inserted her credit card. I read her name off the receipt and said, "Alicia, I'll have that drink for you in a couple of minutes. Will you be taking this to go or staying here for a while?

"I'll be here, I have a meeting in half an hour and was excited, so I came early," Alicia told me.

"Well, you have the whole place to yourself. We're pretty slow this early, feel free to take a seat and I'll bring it out to you." Instead of leaving to find a seat, she said she'd stay and watch. I asked her what her meeting was for, trying to make small talk and not look like a loser to this gorgeous girl standing 2 feet from me.

"A job thing, so what's your name, Mr. Barista?" she asked while looking at me over the espresso machine.

"Joel"

"Joel, how long have you been a barista? Can you make any art in my latte?"

"Yeah, I'll see what I can do." I was trying to not mess up but Alicia was now leaning over near the side of the machine trying to watch and I could see a bit more cleavage now. Her dark complexion lightened the further in I could see. Not much time in the sun when it's this cold out, I thought. "Are you interested in coffee or always this curious?"

"I love coffee, but know nothing about it," she told me.

"If you came in more often, I could teach you a few things if you want" I was looking for any reason to make her come back. I will become the best barista/teacher ever if it means I get to see her again. I poured the milk, swirling it around the espresso as I came to the end as I attempted to make her latte art. I finished and set the mug in front of her.

"Aww it's a butt" Alicia laughed.

"Hold on," I turned the mug around and showed her the heart I made.

"Cute, but I was hoping you were complimenting my butt," she said and winked at me.

I blushed and looked away. I am pretty decent looking, but she was way out of my league. I was going to blow this opportunity. Gaining all the courage I had, I said, "I'm going to need a thorough examination before I can compliment that."

"Ha, you wish," she said as she turned around and walked to her seat carrying her coffee with her. I looked directly at her round ass. It was pushing her dress pants to the limit and I couldn't get enough of it. As she sat down, she caught me staring. I glanced away and pretended to clean something.

"Could you give me a hand, Joel," Alicia said holding a computer charger in her hand.

"Sure," I said as I walked to her table. I sat down and grabbed the charger from her hand. I had to lean back behind the chair to plug in her charger. I realized my bulge was probably pretty obvious in my tight jeans. The thought of Alicia seeing my bulge made my bulge more of a mass. I was getting embarrassed, and it was making me struggle to plug in the charger. I finally got it plugged in and leaned forward. Alicia was smiling at me and said thank you. I got up and walked towards the bar, trying to get out of sight before my erection went through the zipper.

"Wait, it came unplugged!" Alicia said.

I turned around and walked back, even more embarrassed about my situation. I tried to hide it by leaning the other way to plug in her charger but couldn't reach it. I turned around and leaned the same way as before. This time as I plugged it in, I felt her hand rest on my thigh. I quickly leaned forward and Alicia told me thank you.

"Did I scare you? I didn't mean to scare you, I thought I could help with your problem" she said as she rubbed my erection.

"Uh," I didn't know what to say. Someone could walk in at any moment, but I've never had this attractive of a woman with my dick in her hand. As I was stammering over my words, I felt Alicia unbutton my pants and slide my zipper down. I felt her frigid grip grab my warm prick as she fished it out of my underwear.

"Sit back and enjoy this" she whispered in my ear. I could feel her warm breath as she exhaled on my ear. I was in sensory overload; I have never felt the adrenaline and thrill that I was experiencing right now. My dick felt bigger than it ever had before, but I couldn't stop my eyes from darting back and forth between the door and Alicia.

The door and her cleavage, I could now make out her black lace bra.

The door and her black fingernail polish as it massages my dick.

The door and her hand grabbing my hand and placing it on her left breast. I wasn't sure what to do, so I squeezed it. She seemed to like it, so I did it again and her hand started working my shaft faster. In one motion she slipped her hand off my dick and spit on my head at the same time as her hand slid back down, working me up and down with an added vigor with the help of her own lubrication.

I was ready to explode and I knew I should tell her but I just groaned. She knew what that meant and grabbed a napkin and covered my tip as I filled the napkin with my semen. She tucked my dick away as I hurried to get up and get my pants on before someone walked in.

I went to the bathroom to clean up and when I walked out my boss was walking in the front door. My boss's name was Jennifer, she was a fun boss as long as things were being taken care of. She looked at me and smiled a wide smile as she flipped her scarf off and threw her bright red hair over her shoulder. Jennifer was in her late thirties and was going through a divorce after her husband left her for another woman. As I was going to say hello to her, I noticed Alicia stand up and shake her hand.

"Hey, you must be Alicia, I'm Jennifer let me set my stuff down and we can get started with your interview."

It stunned me. Alicia looked at me and smiled as Jennifer walked past me to set her stuff down. She shrugged her shoulders and sat down and put her laptop away.