Opening the Camp

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jessica copied the pattern Kate had used, first working on her nipples and then moving lower with her tongue. Kate could not believe how aroused she was. She wondered if she would come at the first touch of her clit. But Jessica enjoyed teasing her, apparently. She lightly ran her tongue over Kate's outer lips, dipping briefly into her cunt, but avoiding her clit altogether.

Her frustration and arousal building, Kate tried to subtly position her pelvis so that Jessica's tongue would naturally connect with her most sensitive spot, but Jessica seemed deft at evading it. Kate glanced down and Jessica grinned up at her. "Be patient," she said mischievously. "I have some ideas I want to try out," the redhead told her. "I may not have any actual experience but it doesn't mean I haven't done any...research...online."

Jessica stopped for a moment and continued, "Actually, could you close your eyes? I want to try something. I - I've tried it on myself and I want to try it with you." At this point, Kate thought, she would agree to just about anything if the other woman would just keep touching her.

"Okay," Kate said. "I'll close my eyes - I trust you." She felt Jessica stand and move away from the blanket. The light breeze cooled the sweat that had formed on her body from the afternoon's activities and she had to restrain herself from reaching town to touch herself.

She heard some rustling and interpreted that Jessica was getting something out of the knapsack they had brought with lunch. She tried to remember what she had seen the other woman pack but drew a blank. Her brain just wasn't working right now.

Jessica had returned to the blanket, and Kate felt hot breath on her pussy. She licked again along Kate's outer lips and - miracles - swiped along her slit to her clit. Kate moaned loudly, grateful they were so isolated here. Jessica flicked her tongue back and forth on Kate's clit and dipped it lower to her cunt.

"Oh my God," Jessica said again, "you taste so good - and so different from me." She licked from Kate's pussy to her clit and back down again, drawing the juices all over her smooth slit. Kate groaned when she felt a finger inside of her. She pressed down against it, wishing it in deeper. Jessica added a second finger and then a third, her tongue flicking around the hole and occasionally connecting with the clit, teasing Kate and leaving her wanting more. Just as Kate felt her orgasm start to build, Jessica pulled away.

In a moment, however, Jessica's fingers were replaced by something cool and hard against Kate's cunt. Her eyes flew open. Jessica was holding the whole English cucumber from their lunch bag against Kate's pussy and was slowly pushing it in. Fuck it felt good! Kate couldn't believe how full it felt inside her. Jessica withdrew it slowly and pushed it in again farther. Kate moaned loudly. She pressed her pelvis towards the hard cucumber, revelling in the sensations, aching to have more of it inside her. It was definitely thicker and longer than any cock - or dildo - she had experienced.

Jessica bent to lick again at Kate's clit, pushing the cucumber in as far as it would go. The combination of her tongue and the hard full feeling inside of her quickly brought Kate to orgasm. She came in a powerful gush, crying out and lifting her hips. The electric shocks travelled all the way from her toes and for a moment, she forgot where they were. Just as well they were alone, she thought. Jessica withdrew the cucumber as her spasms faded, placing it next to her on the blanket.

She straddled Kate, rubbing her pussy against the older woman and kissing her mouth. "Did you like that?" she asked.

"That was incredible," Kate responded. "I can't believe you've never had sex with another woman - you're a natural," she told her.

"Well, I've had lots of experience on my own," Jessica said, blushing and kissing her again. Kate could feel the girl's pubic hair brushing against her upper thigh. Kate was still horny and from her movements, clearly Jessica was too.

"Was there anything else you wanted to try?" Kate asked, curious, running her hands over Jessica's hip and butt. Her skin was like creamy silk.

"A few things," the girl replied, smiling and moving down to sit between Kate's legs. She caressed Kate's breasts, marvelling at their size and fullness - Kate was easily a 38D or DD, depending on the bra. Jessica reached again for the cucumber, using it to rub Kate's clit, spreading her lubrication over her naked pussy, then on her own clit. She continued this back and forth until the cucumber was slick with their combined juices. She pressed one end into Kate's pussy and slid forward until she could slide the other end into her own. Kate reached out to gently stroke Jessica's clit with her thumb and Jessica did the same to Kate.

Jessica slowly pressed her pelvis forward, supporting the cucumber with one hand, moving it slightly in and out of both pussies. Kate propped herself up on one elbow, watching the green vegetable as it fucked them. The sight of the hard long cucumber sticking out of Jessica's cunt and into her own was so kinky, she felt an erotic tingle deep in her stomach from the view. Incredibly, she felt another orgasm build quickly and noticed that Jessica's breathing was also becoming heavier. Jessica moaned loudly as she came, sending Kate over the edge with her.

Jessica placed the cucumber on the blanket again and collapsed next to Kate, spent. She rolled over and kissed her deeply, rolling her tongue over the older woman's, and running her hands over her body.

"Your skin is so soft," Jessica told her. "I don't want to stop touching it."

"Well, you had better stop or we'll never finish our inspection," Kate said ruefully, "And then they might send someone to find out what's taking us so long."

She leaned over and sucked briefly on one of Jessica's nipples, squeezing her firm ass, asking, "Don't some people camp on some of the sites rather than in the main lodge tonight? Any chance we could find an isolated tent to share?"

Jessica's eyes sparkled as she responded, "I have just the place in mind."

*************

Jessica unrolled her sleeping bag, unzipping it completely and stretching it over the floor of the tent. She had chosen the most remote of the sites on camp. Most of the other volunteers had decided to remain in the lodge or camp on the site closest to the waterfront.

Kate spread her own sleeping bag on top of Jessica's, setting her flashlight to the lantern position and checking that the tent flaps were closed. Dinner with the rest of the group had been interminable - all she could think of was Jessica's hard body, her hands and tongue, and what she wanted to do with her tonight. They had sat next to each other at the long benches in the lodge, thighs pressed together, hands brushing each other whenever they moved.

There had been one moment when they were packing their supplies for the night and Kate had pressed Jessica up against the storage room door, kissing her passionately and pressing their hips together. Jessica had slid her hand down Kate's pants to cup her ass, sneaking a finger between her ass cheeks. Kate had slipped her hand into the younger woman's bra to pinch her nipple, enjoying the quiet gasp it evoked. They had stood there, kissing and grinding for several long minutes, eventually reaching down the front of each other's pants to feel for the hot wetness building there. Kate felt like a teenager again. They might have gone further if they hadn't heard footsteps in the hallway.

It was a beautiful night and normally, she'd be outside gazing at the stars and reminding herself of the prominent spring constellations. Tonight, however, she had more interesting plans.

She stood and reached for Jessica who had moved to stand next to her. The girl leaned forward to kiss her and Kate was reminded again how soft and pliable her lips were. Though she enjoyed men wholeheartedly, there was nothing like kissing another woman. Kate's hands slid up under the back of Jessica's t-shirt to unclasp her bra then moved around to cup both breasts in her warm palms. She lifted both Jessica's shirt and bra over her head and dipped her head to roll the nipples with her tongue, teasing and nibbling at them. Jessica seemed lost in the sensations, closing her eyes and throwing her head back.

Kate undid Jessica's pants, slipping her hand down her panties, feeling for the hot cleft. She was initially shocked at how wet it was though she realized that she was likely no different. The complete surrender of the girl's body to her touch was intoxicating and she revelled in it. Feeling the slippery wetness of her pussy, she couldn't help but raise her fingers to her mouth to taste it. It was muskier now than it had been at the beach and even more erotic. She needed to have more of it.

She slid the pants down Jessica's legs and off, one foot at a time. The young goddess was naked before her, the dim light of their flashlights casting shadowy contours on her body. Kate knelt before her, running her hands up the smooth legs, cupping her ass. She leaned forward to take in Jessica's scent, feeling a pulse in her own pussy as she did. She flicked out with her tongue to lap at the girl's slit, teasing and sucking at her clit, feeling Jessica's hands resting on her shoulders for support.

"Lie down," Kate told her and Jessica complied without a word, spreading her legs for more intimate attention. The tent suddenly seemed far too warm. Kate quickly removed her clothing and knelt between her lover's legs.

She spread the wet folds of Jessica's pussy lips with her fingers to expose her clit, hard and engorged from all the attention. Kate's tongue continued its long strokes, reaching lower, past her cunt. Jessica made a soft sound of pleasure and raised her legs, giving Kate better access. Surprised but pleased, Kate extended her tongue's attentions to Jessica's ass, flicking and teasing before returning to her clit.

Jessica grabbed her shoulders and pulled her up. "I want to lick you at the same time," she said.

Kate smiled at her. "I think we can arrange that," she said and positioned her pussy over the other woman's mouth. She was a few inches shorter than Jessica but fortunately most of the girl's height was in her legs so they lined up quite well. She felt Jessica grab her ass as she lowered herself and spread her legs. She couldn't access as much of Jessica's pussy with her mouth in this position but reached her hard clit easily. She opted to use her fingers on the girl's pussy and used the slick digits to tease her asshole too.

She moaned as Jessica's tongue connected with her clit. She was already so wet for her and the girl was a genius with her tongue. Kate felt at least one finger enter her pussy and a moment later, something teased against her butt hole. Jessica must have used Kate's own lubrication because the finger slid easily into her ass. Kate wondered if the girl was doing to her what she wanted for herself and decided to try returning the favour. The loud moan from the other woman reassured her that her instincts had been right.

She sucked and licked at Jessica's clit, pressing gently in and out of her pussy and ass and feeling the same care on her own sensitive parts. Jessica's cries became louder just as Kate felt her own orgasm peak and the girl came moments after.

Kate eased off her, resting on her elbows to take some of her weight off the other woman, kissing her and pressing their pelvises together. She couldn't believe she was still horny but she wanted more. Jessica obviously had the same idea. She rolled Kate onto her back, scissored their legs and pressed their pussies together. The rough feeling of Jessica's hair on her cunt stimulated Kate's clit and she moaned. Jessica leaned back, her hands supporting herself as she moved her pelvis rhythmically against Kate. She was making soft sounds of pleasure and Kate could see the gleam of sweat on her body in the dim light.

Jessica groaned as she thrust her cunt hard against Kate, coming again. Kate wasn't done though and she gripped Jessica's hips firmly, rubbing herself toward her own orgasm. She was momentarily shocked to hear Jessica whisper, "Yes - fuck me. Fuck me, Kate," but it passed as she felt the familiar heavy tingle start in her clit and extend through her pussy and to her nipples. She yelled as she came, her cries mixing with Jessica's as the girl also came a final time.

Jessica kissed her and curled her long body against Kate's, resting her head on the woman's breasts. She sighed contentedly and said, "Do you think we can convince the others that we forgot something on Sunset Island today? Like maybe a first aid kit or sunglasses or something? Then we'd have to go back to get it tomorrow..."

Kate laughed softly and stroked the girl's hair gently. "I think we can come up with something."

12