Opening the Gate

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Anna had been in heat every few months for the past five years of her life. In fact, the past few days she had noticed herself going into heat. She knew exactly what heat felt like, and it wasn't anything like what she was experiencing now.

"No, you're right, it's not just your heat. The way you're feeling right now is only something that happens when you're close to canid males during heat."

"What?" Anna managed, confused. She had never met a canid male.

"Hellhounds are actually a subspecies of your own" she explained. "Albeit a slightly less intelligent one. But a far more powerful one, to make up for it. That's why I had you summon one."

Anna felt a pang of anger and betrayal. She had lied about the circle.

"Why are you doing this?" Anna asked, looking up at her master and Roman, who was still pacing back and forth in front of her.

Her master gave a deep sigh.

"I'm doing it for both of us. With the money I'll make, I'll be able to take care of both of us for the rest of our lives. Believe me when I tell you that I care about you. Look at him. We all want the same thing."

Anna looked up at him. The moment she saw the pink tip of his cock, she felt a throbbing need between her legs. She was so empty.

"I don't want it" she said, glancing at his plump balls.

The lips of her pussy tingled, rubbing against the soaking wet fabric between her legs.

"We both know you do" Mari insisted. "I've never been in heat myself, but I've read that it's quite intense while you're near a male."

"It is..." Anna whimpered.

"I'll give you a hand" Mari said, raising exactly that.

There was a strange glow in Anna's peripheral vision, and a sudden burst of air rushing over her. A moment later, little shreds of cloth fell from all over her body. She looked down to find that her clothes had been finely torn up and had fallen to the floor, leaving her completely naked.

When she looked back up, Roman had frozen in place, staring at her now bare body. She could see his cock sliding out more, tempting her. How much more was still inside him? She found herself slowly moving toward him, focused on it.

"That's it" Mari encouraged, as Anna moved up beside him.

Her hand reached up, gently wrapping around his wet shaft and stroking it, coaxing more of it out. Her head moved down, bringing her face right up to it as she took a deep breath. It smelled incredible. His musk made her legs tremble, and her pussy hum. Opening her mouth, she carefully licked the side of his shaft with a single brave stroke. The warmth of her mouth seemed to bring it to life, moving out farther as a little drop formed on the hole at the pointed tip. She quickly licked the drop with her tongue, tasting the salty sweetness of his male juices. As soon as she did though, more seemed to seep out. She licked it again. Then again. Mari watched in fascination as the young girl lapped at the tip hellhound's cock.

With each drop of his pre-cum that she swallowed, Anna could feel herself getting hornier. The juices from her pussy were dripping down her inner thighs, and her heart was pounding in her chest.

When Roman pulled away to move behind her, she didn't try to stop him or move away. She knew he was going to give her what she needed, and there was no way she could deny him.

He moved up behind her and lapped at her pussy, drinking up the fluid that was overflowing from her. Mari could barely believe that they were actually about to mate.

With a hop, Roman pushed his upper body up onto Anna, mounting her. She groaned from the pressure, but obediently arched her back to give him a good angle into her.

"Nnnnnn" she moaned, sounding a little pained at the tip of his cock tried to find her hole and poked at her hymen a couple of times.

Whenever his cock would press into her folds it would move out farther for the next thrust, but it had missed her hole on each of its second thrusts. It prodded her hymen, then extended and slid up against the inside of her thigh. It slid just inside her hole, then extended and pressed against her clitoris. Then, just as easily as it had missed, he found his target. As soon as his second thrust felt the wet warmth of her pussy, he bared down and took her. Stroke after stroke, he forced more of his ten inch cock out from its sheathe and into her hole, until the entire thing was bathed in her juices.

"Oww!" Anna squealed, as he tore through her hymen and claimed her virginity. "It hurts Roman! it hurts! It hurts... it... it... oh... ooohh... oh Roman! Don't stop! Don't stop!"

She panted and moaned as the hellhound pounded into her backside, pumping her pussy. She was lucky to be in heat, the hormones dulling the pain of his huge cock stretching her and replacing it with only pleasure. And by the gods, was there ever a lot of pleasure.

"I'm gonna cum!" she announced. "Don't stop! Don't stop, Roman! Don't stop! I'm cumming!"

Mari felt a little jealous as she watched the girl's body start shaking, her back arching as her eyes squeezed shut and her mouth opened in a silent scream.

"OOOoooohhh! OOOOooohhh!" she moaned, shuddering under the male as he kept pumping her.

It was almost beautiful, watching the pair mate. They both wanted it so badly, and they were both enjoying it tremendously. The two panted as Anna came back down from her orgasm, enjoying the sensations again and surely building back up to her next. Mari watched Anna reach up with one of her hands, stroking the male on top of her. Every few strokes, her brow would scrunch up and her mouth would quiver, unable to hide the intense pleasure he was giving her.

"Roman, I..." she said quietly. "I... I love you."

Mari almost laughed. What a strange thing to say to a beast like a hellhound. Then again, she supposed that Anna probably felt a much stronger and more personal connection to it than human would in her place. Besides, it wouldn't hurt to feel that way toward the father of her children.

"Don't stop..." Anna begged again. "Don't stop... Please..."

The way she said it this time was incredibly different. She sounded far more desperate, yet the intensity of orgasm was lacking in her voice. Mari raised an eyebrow.

"I can feel it" Anna said happily. "Do it to me..."

Ah. It finally made sense now. Mari smiled, realizing that Roman was already that far along as the male stopped thrusting against his mate. The active part of canid mating was actually quite short. Mari watched Anna's face contort in pleasure and pain as she felt the massive knot swell inside her pussy, trapping his cock inside her and ensuring that they wouldn't separate for the next thirty to sixty minutes.

"OOoooohhh!" Anna moaned, shaking in another orgasm.

As she came, her mate lay atop of her panting. Even though he didn't cry out the way that she did, Mari knew that he was cumming. As soon as they tied their female, hellhounds would have an orgasm that lasted for the entire duration of the knot, ejaculating into her the whole time. By the time they had separated, Anna would be overflowing with his seed. In fact, that's what Mari was counting on.

"Yes..." Anna moaned, her voice breathy and filled with pained lust. "Give it to me..."

Mari was pleased to see that he was, and as soon as he was finished, Anna would share his gift with her. The Mage's heart pounded in her chest as she watched the hound's testicles pumping, all that precious cum flowing into the girl's warm hole. Every drop now was for Mari, his task of breeding her apprentice long-since accomplished.

Mari walked over and prepared the collection containers as the two enjoyed their tie, Anna crying out with at least two or three more orgasms before the time was up. They were knotted together for a good forty minutes, which meant that there would be lots of semen to gather up.

"No..." Anna whined, feeling it softening inside her. "Don't stop, Roman..."

"It's alright" her master assured her. "He's already bred you. It's okay to stop now."

Anna seemed to calm down at her words.

As soon as he could, Roman pulled away and free of Anna, the knot still quite large as it popped free from her stretched opening.

"Oooohhh!" Anna moaned as it came out.

A moment later, thick gushes of glowing white fluid came pouring out of her pussy and splattering down into Mari's collection jar.

"Relax and let it out" she ordered. "We need as much of it as we can get."

When Mari had collected as much as she could, she had Anna cancel the summon and return her mate to where he had come from. With a flash, Roman was gone once again. The mage tenderly guided the young woman to her bed and tucked her in, stroking her forehead gently and lovingly.

"My dear sweet Anna" she said with a smile. "I'm so proud of you."

12