Opening Up

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He then stopped abruptly and pulled out of her juicy pussy. In one smooth motion he pulled Claire upright by her hair and slid his glistening meat into her mouth forcefully.

I watched in awe as he began to fuck my lover’s dazed face. He held her head tightly by her blonde hair as he pumped her mouth harder and harder. He soon had a little over half his length sliding in and out of Claire’s ecstatic face. For her part, she just held his hips tightly and swallowed his thick cock as best she could, constantly moaning as she did.

Steve then just as suddenly pulled his cock from Claire’s throat and flipped her over on all fours roughly. My girlfriend let out a deep rumbling moan as he buried his huge dick into her from behind. He paused for a few moments before withdrawing his whole length only to drive it back in hard. Two seconds later, Steve was drilling Claire’s sweet cunt. He held her hips tightly as he pistoned his full length in and out of her.

Claire was going wild, like I’d never seen before; and when he grabbed her wrists pulling her up off the bed as he pounded her, she got even louder. I watched her beautiful tits shake violently as Steve fucked her brutally from behind.

Steve then motioned to me. I was in such a daze, it took me a moment to react.

“Go fuck her face!” he snapped at me.

Again I hesitated but only for an instant before I jumped up and stood over by Claire’s strained face. I grabbed her hair with both hands and began to fuck her face pretty hard. My balls were soon slapping off Claire’s chin and I stared down at Steve’s cock as he withdrew and buried mercilessly. Her constant moans vibrated my aching cock, increasing the pleasure and bringing me to the brink.

I groaned out and continued pumping Claire’s mouth as I began to come wildly. Dumping about half my load down her stretched throat. The rest running out her mouth and down her chin as she moaned and gasped frantically.

Steve then flipped her back over again and resumed fucking her, even harder than before. Claire pulled me down and began to kiss me deeply.

However, this kiss had a purpose. I groaned as she slid her tongue deep into my mouth, feeding me my own come I had just deposited in her mouth. To eat my come out of my girlfriend’s mouth was amazingly sexy and turned me on more than I ever imagined.

When she broke the kiss to scream some more, I swallowed my come down, loving the feeling. Then suddenly Steve grunted as I lapped the rest of my come from Claire’s lips and chin. He thrust a few more times before pulling out and pouncing up by my girlfriend’s pretty face.

I turned my head and was shocked to see his pulsating head just a few inches from my face. Claire suddenly grabbed the back of my head and forced my face down on Steve’s wondrous cock.

In an instant, my mouth was full of him and without hesitation I began to suck him passionately.

Years of pent up frustration were released as I stretched my lips and sucked on his delicious cock, aided by Claire’s hand in my hair forcing me up and down. A moment later I felt him tense up and groan primordially.

The next instant, my girlfriend jammed my head down and held it there as the first spurt hit the back of my throat. I struggled to swallow as blast after blast shot deep into my mouth and slowly down my throat.

When she noticed his orgasm subsiding, Claire slowly pumped my face on his cock again for a few moments. She then pulled my face completely off his dick and it fell between her tits with a flat thud.

She quickly grabbed it and began to milk it dry, sucking every bit of his come as I stared blankly, shocked by what had just transpired.

Much to my amazement, he started to get hard again and Claire soon crawled out from beneath him.

“Suck his cock, you little bitch” she hissed.

I needed no more encouragement and instantly was slurping away at Steve’s hardening dick. I quickly made my way to his big, low hanging balls and groaned as I took one gently into my mouth. He grabbed my hair and sighed deeply as I lovingly began to suck his beautiful balls.

I then whimpered as I felt Claire start to lap at my sensitive asshole lightly. After a long sampling of Steve’s nuts, I returned my mouth to his hot cock, which was fully erect again.

Claire soon had her tongue buried deep in my ass as I moaned and sucked Steve for all I was worth. After a long while, during which he repeatedly slapped my face with his hard-on, he suddenly knelt behind me on the bed.

I quivered as I stared back and saw Claire give his dick a couple of long slurps before guiding it to my tight asshole. I panted as I felt his hard cock begin to push against my small hole with increasing pressure. I then shook and shuddered as his head slipped past my clenching asshole and slightly into my ass.

Claire lustily licked and sucked Steve’s balls as he gently pumped his head in and out of my ass. It felt amazing and so filling, how was I supposed to get the rest of him inside me if his head felt like this much?

I had barely finished the thought when I got my answer.

I tried to yell but nothing came out as he buried about half his length and started to fuck my ass. I was moaning uncontrollably, the sensation driving me wild, when Claire pulled my head down between her widespread legs.

Before I even knew what was happening I was sucking on Claire’s juicy pussy as Steve drilled me deeper and deeper. My moans were erratic now, flowing into one another, and her cunt, as my senses overloaded.

I’d had dildos in my ass before but they were no match for the real thing. Steve’s cock was so hot and hard, so much more than I’d imagined.

I don’t think Claire was ever hotter as she rubbed my face with her crotch and made me suck it. I was moaning and yelling as Steve pumped me fiercely with about two thirds his length.

After ten minutes of intense and incredible fucking, Steve flipped me over on my back and held my twitching legs by the ankles. I moaned unsteadily as he easily slid his cock deep into my ass and resumed his powerful thrusting.

Claire quickly slid down and began to suck my aching hard on as Steve’s fucking grew ever more intense. I was in complete ecstasy. As Steve drilled me rhythmically I felt my orgasm coming on and grabbed Claire’s head tightly. She knew what was coming and buried my cock deep in her throat as I began to empty another load into my girlfriend’s willing belly. It was the longest and most intense orgasm of my life, lasting a good thirty seconds.

Just as my climax was fading, Steve moaned out and after a few final thrusts pulled out of my ass. He slipped his condom off and pounced up by Claire’s and my face. He then grabbed both of our heads as I began to jerk him off quickly. With one final grunt, his swollen head exploded. He held our heads tightly and deposited a huge load all over our faces. Stream after stream of hot come splattered us equally as I pulled on Steve’s beautiful cock desperately.

When he finally emptied, Claire and I took turns slurping at his softening cock and big balls swallowing what was left of his mighty load. We then all collapsed on the bed just panting and stayed silent for a long while.

12