Opening Up

Story Info
Bobbi gives up her anal virginity.
1.3k words
4.01
54.1k
8
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers

Traditional, ordinaire, common, even run-of-the-mill for god's sake, that's Bob's realm when it comes to sexual adventure; Bobbi knew she was different, not Bob at all, she was supposed to be different, it was her due. Sexuality has exactly two characteristics for Bobbi and both end in Y - variety and rapidity. Half a dozen is a good number, individually or in groups. If half a dozen is the best number half an hour is a proper duration. Relationships are not her thing; at least that is the way her life developed.

One guy, though, kept turning up, not often, only when Bobbi visited this one particular location, Bush River. Bush River was for sex and sex only. Bush River meant dark theaters, horny, taking, using men. Bush River meant the sound of zippers clicking in a rip, cocks appearing, essential male desire, suck, fuck, now. Bush River also meant desire for Bobbi, desire fulfilled, cocks to be sucked and essence savored one after another. The one fellow showed up often enough that he grew a name, Bill.

Bill had cock, nice size, six inches or so but not too fat, too thick. Bill wasn't always hard when Bobbi started sucking but she took care of that problem; Bill always firmed up nicely in Bobbi's mouth. Bill had hands as well as cock and hands seemed to have an affinity for Bobbi's bottom. Bill's hands liked to play with Bobbi's lower cheeks and search Bobbi's crease to find the pucker. Bill really wanted his cock for Bobbi's nether hole, her anus clinically but to both Bill and Bobbi asshole was name and target.

Bill wanted to fuck Bobbi in the ass; his desire was just that simple. In only one way could Bobbi claim virginity, one direction, down there, back there; Bobbi always said NO, I am just a cocksucker. Bill was persistent. Why? The question was not so much why Bill was persistent; Bobbi came to understand the question as WHY should Bobbi be so resistant? Why was asshole off limits? Could she be a libertine and retain that special virginity?

Gradually, oh so very gradually Bobbi's questioning mind reached for an answer she had never given. YES, Bill, you can have me back there, but let Bobbi have her treat first. She sucked; Bill exploded his special treat in Bobbi's mouth and she swallowed him completely before releasing his tool. Now she offered asshole but Bill's cock was soft; Bobbi's virginity remained safe.

Later Bill tried his best but Bobbi's asshole was sealed tight by lack of use. A fully hard and rampant cock could have broken through virgin opening but such was not to be this day. The portal had been sealed far too tight for far too long.

There must be a solution; and Bobbi must search to find that solution.

Her search led to a local video store and the many toys displayed on wall. A traditional toy seemed appropriate, a tapered butt plug to stretch the muscles as though loosening the lock and easing away the rust of disuse. Another toy seemed like a fun one to play with; it could best be called beads on a stick all in dayglo pink iridescent plastic with batteries in the base that made the toy hum and vibrate. Bobbi bought both toys and the necessary batteries.

At home she put both toys to use immediately.

Success accrues to the persistent, correct? Mother always told Bob her special bit of wisdom, 'patience is a virtue, few possess it'. At the time Bob was not much of a believer in patience or persistence. The woman inside Bob convinced him; Bobbi used both toys regularly. The vibrations those two batteries effected on the beads was very near impossible to resist while the butt plug stretched the opening for a few hours at a time. More, bigger, thicker, Bobbi was not satisfied with only her original purchases. She wanted something more lifelike; Bobbi knew what cock looked like, that is exactly what she went back to the video store to find.

Toys still hung on the wall, some bizarre, some grossly huge, two looked quite real; they looked like nice thick cocks. They had the added bonus looking negro brown like a black man's cock would look coming for mouth or asshole. Bobbi always felt a special affection for black men's cocks; they often came at her with a touch of nasty excitement, with a certain taboo.

Both black beauty cocks had heft and thickness, inch and a quarter or more thought Bobbi with just visual inspection; one was eight inches long if package could be believed, the other six inches of silicone plastic man meat. Either would do but Bobbi decided to be circumspect so she bought the six inch chocolate beauty cock. She continued to practice diligently, some would say faithfully, but Bobbi rarely used that term about her sex life.

The toys continued to receive daily use. She used the plastic beads vibrating on their shaft, her butt plug for extended stretching, and now the chocolate cock for true simulation. After almost three weeks of steady practice with toys Bobbi's time drew nigh.

Bush River once again on a Friday afternoon, would Bill be there? For some reason Bobbi wanted Bill to be first; the first man to fuck her asshole. Bobbi had already decided that Bill could pimp her ass to others after he had first go; she wanted him to want to pimp her out. That would be supremely slutty behavior. Sell her asshole even, she wouldn't care. Bobbi wore a loose dress that would lift easily and French cut sheer black panties also easy to get out of the way. Just like playing hide and seek - ready or not here I come!

Bill was there; he had come to Bush River this special Friday.

Bobbi smiled; Bill was ready. Today would indeed be special.

Bobbi sucked to get him wet and hard; she had come prepared with KY for extra moisture. Safe sex be damned, Bobbi wanted her first to be raw, no condom, skin on skin, as it should be. Bill pushed Bobbi forward over the arm of a sofa as he lifted her dress and lubed intended parts, his cock and her asshole; Bobbi spread legs wide. She was ready, she admitted absolutely no vulnerability. Cockhead fit crinkled target and pushed; Bobbi pushed back. Suddenly Bobbi felt a muscular pop and cock was in - YES - YES -YES - he is in me.

I am truly woman.

Bobbi leaned forward further and pushing her tushie higher; she felt, and heard, slapping skin. Even better than slapping skin, Bobbi felt thrusting cock rippling deep within her. She felt this ultimate sexing all through her body; inside her bottom to be sure, but also stomach muscles contracting, boobies flying forward and back in time with her lover's hard thrusts. Bobbi felt her orgasm approaching. Bill bellowed as he squirted his cum; Bobbi yelled, she squeezed her intimate muscles griping the exquisite cock harder, tighter. Never let her man go while he was hard inside her.

Only as Bill softened and pulled away did Bobbi raise her head and look around. Several men stared at her; she had had an audience. The exhibitionist in Bobbi was thrilled. She smiled at the watchers.

The final virginity was finally gone. Bobbi knew well that this could never be a one-time event. Bigger toys would be needed to practice with, to prepare with, thicker toys, longer toys. Bobbi was sure she never wanted to have to say to a man you are too big, I can't take you; you can't have me. Bobbi would still suck man cock but she would never again be a one trick pony.

BobNbobbi
BobNbobbi
282 Followers