Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 03

Story Info
Trust me, feed me, fuck me.
4.8k words
4.43
39.8k
2

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 10/16/2022
Created 04/15/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 3

Trust me, Feed me, Fuck me

I went downstairs just as Tina was pouring out my vodka martini. Her rum and pineapple was already fixed and waiting. I stood behind her and reached both arms around, allowing my left hand to dabble with her breast as I picked the olives out of my martini and popped them in my mouth. She took a deep breath and leaned her head back on my chest. She wasn't wearing her heels so the top of her head was just above my shoulder. I tilted my head down and grazed her temple with a breezy kiss. "Are they too sore now? I have more in store for you tonight and these will continue to play a leading role."

"Not terribly sore but could use some TLC. Do I get to know what your evil mind has planned?"

"No, you are going to relax and allow the events to happen. You will spend some time being very vulnerable, very helpless, a little exposed, possibly uncomfortable, more than likely you'll be mostly naked, but most of all aroused and excited all night. I promise you I'll know when to stop, I'll be very careful in taking you just beyond your limits but not too far beyond."

I could feel her tensing up so I turned her around in my arms and had her look me in the eye. "'Vulnerability and trust' those were your words, not mine. You've given me as much as you think you can, but I want more and I know you can do it. Let go and give it to me. You know you want to, you know you need to if you still want to cross that line and be able to say none of it affects you anymore." She tried to look away again but I held her chin in place even as her eyes filled with tears. "I'll take your fears, but you have to give them to me. Don't hide from me. If you want to cry, then cry. But don't let your fear warp into rage. Don't shut down and turn me away. You're not in control tonight, I am. You don't need to protect yourself because I will protect you. Give me your trust. I will take care of you."

I had to let her come to her decision. In the past I wouldn't have pushed her like this. This day was the product of a convergence of... psychic strength and "right time right place" and "I've had enough" and maybe some hormonal flow peaking her desire, allowing her the extra oomph to get to her imaginary finish line where she could breathe and exclaim, "You don't affect me anymore, you don't exist anymore, you have left no trail behind in me, on me or about me. You are gone from my life." That was how she defined normal, that was what she'd set out to do when her life came crashing down and all the hiding and pretending stopped working. Our marriage barely survived her breakdown. Once she understood herself and was able to help me understand what she needed I could give it to her.

I spent the first ten years of our marriage wondering who the hell I'd married. She became, well, she was simply crazy. Unpredictable was the best way to describe her. Some days she was an honest to god scary bitch and other days she was incredibly loving and affectionate. About eight years ago she was walking down the street when some punk kid snatched her purse and took off. That night she couldn't sleep and it was several more months before I was aware she wasn't sleeping more than two hours a night. By then she was a basket case, she stayed inside all the time, she hadn't allowed the boys to go visit friends, and she stopped talking to her family and friends. The house was a mess and that was what I noticed more than anything else. She had been a very picky neat freak.

I figured the best course of action was no action. She was an intelligent woman and eventually whatever was bothering her would come out and she'd get over it. But it didn't, she didn't, and our son was the one who finally got help when he came home from school and his mother wouldn't come out of the closet she had been hiding in all day. Bright boy bypassed his father, who would have bungled it, his aunts who would have covered it up, and went straight to an ambulance.

She spent two weeks in a psychiatric ward and when she came home she was filled with guilt, fear and rage. The gist was that she'd been molested several times when she was a child and the purse snatching triggered crippling fear. Shortly after we got married she had told me she'd been molested, but she made it sound like it was no big deal and she was over it. I didn't know she was nowhere near over it. How could I have known any different?

Actually she had a lot of work to do and so did I if we wanted the marriage to last much longer. I would not have been willing to work as hard as I did and learn all that I'd learned if she hadn't experienced that breakdown. It was worth every effort because the woman I was now holding was like no other woman on this planet. She was shining, she was glowing, she was exuding warmth and love, affection and sex appeal. People responded to her so willingly, everyone loved her. When she walked into a room she was noticed. She just had that...something.

I dropped my arms and stepped back, taking my martini with me. "Grab your drink and come with me," I called over my shoulder as I walked into the dining room. I pulled out a chair for her and scooted her in. I had to smirk at the picture she presented. Sitting regally in a high back dining chair, in front of the cherry Queen Ann table, with her grandmother's crystal chandelier overhead, breasts exposed, wearing a cup-less corset, no panties, garter belt and stocking feet. She held up her drink and toasted cheers.

"Breathtaking!" I toasted right back. I went to the hall closet and pulled out the old lace table cloth and the new lace table cloth. The new one I spread on the dining room table while I carried the old one upstairs. I came back downstairs carrying my ties, a bottle of soothing body oil and wearing a fairly unsettling grin on my face.

"I don't think you've been as good as you should be lately. I'm not seeing the kind of effort I usually see from my herculean willed wife." I nuzzled the back of her neck as I gently brought her hands behind the chair and tied them together. Then I licked her ear as I whispered, "If you put up a huge struggle, you will be able to get out of these bindings. I say that because I know you're wondering when you should begin to freak out. Are you afraid?"

"Yes."

"What are you thinking right now?" I opened the bottle of cucumber oil and began to massage some onto her breasts, soaking her nipples particularly.

"I'm telling myself that I trust you, that I'm safe with you and being afraid is not the same as being harmed. Thank you, that feels so nice."

"I promised to protect you. In either case you already agreed that these tits are mine and I take care of what's mine. I remember oiling up my baseball glove after practice and every game. I still have that baseball glove, you know." Her nipples were back to what we used to call high beams. I went to the side board and brought over the candle sticks and lit them. "I really think there should be a way to keep MY nipples erect twenty-four/seven."

"Well there is, you just don't stop playing with them, or keep the room very cold. And are you equating these nipples with your old baseball glove?" Up came that imperial eyebrow as she attempted to put me in my place. An overused strategy of hers I was now immune to.

"Yes, actually I am. I think there is a perfect relation between the love and care I gave to my baseball glove and these tits. I remember how I wanted that glove and saved for that glove; how I credited that glove with losing my virginity. If it weren't for that glove I might not have made the baseball team and if I hadn't made the baseball team I wouldn't have gone steady with Cindy Taylor who, as you know, gave me my first blow job and allowed me to learn the wonders of the female body under her tutelage, inept as I was regardless. I might remind you, madam, that baseball glove is a mere five years younger than you and I have cared for and kept that baseball glove for forty years now. Think, my lovely, how that relates to how well I will care for, protect and cherish you? You, who have given me something far more valuable than popping my cherry. You've given me my very own set of tits with which to play any time my heart desires."

"And I thought you'd be most impressed with your three strapping sons."

"As impressive as I find my sons, these tits hold my attention much longer." I knelt beside her and held her drink up to her mouth. She took several sips. "You know they really are magnificent. You nursed each of our sons; you alone nourished them through their nine months inside you and another eight months afterward."

"Yes, the sagging and stretch marks bear further witness to my maternal sacrifice."

"Stop looking at your body as a means of comparison. I don't look at you that way and even if I did you'd still come out in the top ten percent, sagging stretch marks and all. Look at me, this is a trust issue and it's important. I say your breasts are magnificent. Who the hell are you to tell me I'm wrong? Do you know how incredible it is that I can make you cum by playing with your breasts? These breasts that nourished our sons are the same breasts that nourish my soul as a man. I can make my wife cum by playing with her breasts in just the right way, under just the right circumstances. That makes me feel ten feet tall and more macho than a platoon of marines. Now say it with me, these breasts are magnificent!" She looked a little dumbstruck so I fed her the line again and waited for her to repeat it.

"Shoulders back my love, and keep your head up. Smile at me because I've just told you, again, how very silly you are and how magnificent these breasts are." I gave another few sips of her drink and changed tactics. "If you looked at a Monet would you see the odd way in which the landscapes are represented, with bits and dots of color? Unless you were blind the answer would be yes, but not until after you'd spent serious time marveling at the beauty, genius and talent. Would you cover the Monet so only those who can appreciate its value can look at it? No, you bring in groups of people to study and admire and learn the value of beautiful art." The doorbell rang. Fate was so on my side I couldn't have timed it better if I'd had the kid waiting for my signal to ring the bell.

"Ah, that would be our dinner. You stay right where you are. Show me you understand and believe what I just told you. Show me your trust." She kept her head up and shoulders back and took on a look of supreme confidence that nearly knocked me off my feet. "You are my Monet and I love you."

I went to the door and let the kid in. Ah, Jason was his name. He delivered for our neighborhood bistro and so we'd gotten to know him over the past year. He was just getting out of the acne stage and I could tell he had fallen hard for Tina. Many times I had waited patiently in the kitchen for Tina and Jason to finish their chatting. I had decided to keep myself aloof because I saw him sporting a boner after my wife hugged him when she congratulated him on making the honors roll. He knew I knew and the poor kid was so red faced as he left. I never told Tina, she was better off not knowing.

"Jason you are right on time and a very welcome face right now. We're starving. Why don't you just put the boxes on the coffee table while I get your money out?" I slowly peeled off a few bills, noticing he was looking around for Tina. Just five steps to the right and he would have a grand view of my wife and her breasts, ensconced by glowing candlelight, wearing an outfit that would give a dying man a hard on. "Jason, Tina tells me you're doing well in school this year, that's great. Do you know much about art?"

Tina made a slight squeak in the other room. I was thinking she was on to me. Full steam ahead!

"Well, yeah Mr. Jack, I know some... probably a lot more than most kids my age. My mom was a docent at the museum and she took me hundreds of times."

"Did you happen to catch the Monet exhibit when it came to town a few years ago?" It was hard not to chuckle as I heard yet another squeak from the dining room.

Jason was trying to pretend he didn't hear anything as he responded. "No, I had the chicken pox that summer, it was the first time there was an exhibit I really wanted to see and I missed it."

"Jason, I'm gonna talk to you man to man for a few minutes here. I know it's just you and your mom at home and I hear from Tina that your mother is incredible in how well she's raised you all alone. Have you ever given thought to how much strength a woman needs to raise a son by herself?"

"Actually I have. I'm not the only kid being raised by a single mom but sometimes I feel like the only kid who can count his mother as both a friend and a parent. She has always been there for me, she goes without so I can have stuff, she expects the best from me and she never lets me get away with anything less. I may be just a senior in high school, and a lot of people think teenagers are dumb, but I can't be that dumb if I'm the only kid I know who appreciates his mother."

"Jason, you have to be one of the smartest kids I've ever met. I've changed my mind. I was going to talk with you about a woman's worth and what makes her beautiful. I was under the mistaken impression that all high school aged males would need constant reminders that a woman is more than meets the eye. But I bow to your knowledge sir. If I had a daughter, I'd want her to date a young man like you." I peeled off several more bills, shook his hand and sent him on his way.

I grabbed the box from the bistro and walked upstairs with it. I prepared a few more things in the bedroom and made my way back downstairs to find Tina still sitting tall, happily. Unhappily, she also had tears running down her cheeks. Oh. Shit. Steeling myself to insist upon a forward march I simply walked over to her and untied her hands. I motioned for her to grab her drink as I grabbed mine and we made our way back to our bedroom.

I had several candles lit all around the room. The old lace table cloth draped over the bed and our dinner was set up on the bed. I walked Tina over to her place and motioned for her to sit while I went to the other side and sat. She hadn't wiped her tears away yet so I leaned over and licked them off her face. Putting both hands on either side of her cheeks I rubbed small circles with my thumbs as our foreheads touched.

Maybe I had no idea what I was doing, just stumbling along with blind luck on my side. I was determined to have more of my fantasies tonight, even if I couldn't follow through with watching another man, well kid actually, grope my wife. Jason would have been perfect but listening to him talk about his mother just killed the image. That particular fantasy would happen another time. Right now it was time for a food based fantasy.

"You should wear this to dinner more often. In fact, you should wear this more often period. Tell me the truth now, don't you feel sexy as hell?" She nodded her head weakly, agreeing. "And you trust me enough to be sexy and feel sexy and dress sexy?" This time her nod was not so weak. "Then tomorrow we'll go shopping."

"No. I really think I should do it by myself. If you're there with me people will know what we're doing and why and..."

"And you won't be able to hide or pretend. Have another sip of your drink before I tie you up again." If she took a sip I was still doing okay but if she looked away without taking a sip I was... not going to think along those lines. I got up off the bed and prepared to take her drink only to see her gulp the rest down. Yes!

"Back on track here woman. You have been naughty and negligent, forgetful and silly. Hands behind your back please. So to further drive home your lesson you will be feeding me my dinner whilst I lounge on the bed like a roman emperor." I tied her hands and then scooted on the bed beside her. I opened the containers; crab cakes, tartar sauce, steamed peeled shrimp, cocktail sauce, steamed vegetables and pasta in garlic sauce. "It's good to be the king... shrimp for starters please," I said as I laid against a pile of pillows with my arms stretched and crossed above my head.

She gaped at me and looked at the shrimp. She maneuvered up on her knees and bent down to pick up a shrimp in her mouth but, being ladylike, she kept her knees together and therefore she had no way to bring herself back up.

"Hmmm, you're having difficulty getting back up aren't you? Here, allow me." I reached over and spread her knees as wide as they would go. Now all she had to do was round her back to bring her head up. She gave me a murderous look as she brought her head up and then she ate my shrimp while looking right at me! "Wench! You'll feed your king first or you'll get another spanking! And this time it will be just a spanking."

She rounded her back, dropped her head into the plate of shrimp and came back up with two in her mouth. She scooted over to me and brought the shrimp, dangling out of her mouth, to my mouth. Like a momma bird feeding her baby bird. I took both shrimp from her mouth then licked her lips for good measure.

As I swallowed the shrimp I looked longingly at the cocktail sauce. She looked at the cocktail sauce and frowned. I looked at her tits with purpose then glanced again at the cocktail sauce. She gaped at me again but this time she had a twinkle in her eye.

She turned around, spread her legs very wide, then with a flat back she dipped her right nipple into the cocktail sauce. "Oooh that's really cold." Then she scooted over to the shrimp again and grabbed another one. As she made her way back to me on her knees, cocktail sauce was dripping off one nipple and a shrimp hanging out of her mouth I felt my cock wanting to play the hero again. It had been a very, very long time since I'd enjoyed more than two orgasms in one evening and two was something that was getting difficult. Tonight I was hovering on the possibility of three, this would be a night to remember indeed.

She leaned in to transfer the shrimp from her mouth to my mouth, then I grabbed her under her arms and hoisted her up so I could lick the cocktail sauce off her nipple. I took pity on her and reached over to grab the plate of shrimp and the bowl of sauce. I held the plate to her mouth so she could grab another one, then I held the cocktail sauce to her other nipple and she dipped her breast into the cold, red sauce. After taking the shrimp and licking off the sauce, I lingered a bit on that nipple. Cocktail sauce was acidic and I didn't want her inflamed nipples to become truly irritated. I was very thoughtful in that way. I held a shrimp dripping with cocktail sauce to her mouth and fed her for a little while. We went back and forth until all the shrimp was gone and my cock was throbbing.

I pushed her down on the bed so she was facing up and took the crab cake to her mouth so she could take a bite. Then I yanked off my pants and poured the tartar sauce just on the tip of my cock and brought it to her lips. She licked it off and kept her lips attached to my cock as she chewed the last bit of crab cake and swallowed, giving a suckling sensation on my cockhead that had me panting. I grabbed the other crab cake and took a bite, then poured some tartar sauce on her nipples. She arched her back and thrust her breasts out displaying my dinner in more ways than one. I wrapped both my arms around her back and brought her way off the pillow so she was nearly bent in half as I engulfed her tits. I demonstrated my lack of manners as I slurped loudly and with gusto. I latched onto one nipple and nipped it and pulled it. I had to be careful, I was close to losing control and really biting down.

I lowered her to the bed again and grabbed the rest of the crab cake. I gave her a small bit and then I kneed her legs apart and laid the crab cake right on top of her mound. I watched it heave up and down as she panted with excitement. I reached up and held onto her nipples as I slowly lowered my head and nibbled the crab cake until there was nothing left.

12