Opening Up Letting Go Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You don't want to hear how I told her the make-up on your shirt was from my dirty hands? How about the phone call from that woman who wouldn't leave her name? I told Mom I'd broken a window and the lady agreed not to talk to my mother, but only my father. Fucking brilliant, wasn't I Dad? How many ten year olds can come up with a lie to save their father's worthless cheating ass, so their crazy mother doesn't go back into the loony bin?"

"Josh! How dare you talk to you father... Don't you walk away from me! Sit! Down! Right! Here! Right! Now!" Holy shit! When did Tina get back? How much had she heard? I never told her about those other women. I never intended to, there was no point.

"Tina, this is between Josh and me. Only Josh and me." I took a deep breath and thought fast. I thought that I would just put off this argument with Josh, find out what Tina heard, then deal with all...

"Like hell it is!"

Apparently I was a slow thinker.

"Josh, my wonderful loving son, I knew about those other women." Tina had squatted down next to Josh's chair and placed her hand on his knee. "I loved the way you tried to save me over and over again. You were the reason I finally woke up. I saw what I was doing to you and I knew I had to stop being crazy if only just for you." She kissed his forehead then turned to me.

Oh shit.

"Yes, Jack, I knew. At first I was glad. I imagine you know why. Then I was angry, betrayed, abandoned. Then I just felt guilty. I had left you with no alternative. After a while I wanted my husband back but I didn't know how to get him back. I was afraid of... and I was afraid I would lose you. But, you came back to me..." She kissed my forehead. "and we got better because of you." She kissed me again and after she ran her hands down my face she walked into the kitchen leaving Josh and me alone in the family room.

I sat in my chair staring at a blank wall for the longest time trying to wrap my head around what I just heard. Eventually I noticed Josh had been doing the same thing.

"Josh?"

"Yeah Dad?"

"Get us a beer?"

"Yeah Dad."

*

** The minimal sex found in this chapter will be made up for in the next chapter. I thought there would be a ton of sex in this one but apparently Josh wanted in on the story too. I had intentions of getting other things done these last few days, you know like in real life? But Jack and Tina called, bugged the crap out of me actually.

Thanks to everyone who have left comments here and sent them to me. If you leave your email, I will respond. Right Jim? Maverick One, your email was incorrect; but wanted to say, that was soooo... oh never mind, not in public.

Comment, Vote, Don't make me turn you over my knee.

12