Operation Daddy's Girl Ch. 01

Story Info
A little bit of Dark & Dangerous added into the mix.
6.6k words
4.21
58.1k
42

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 02/28/2015
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dear readers,

This is the first story I have ever published and I am stoked from all the positive feedback I have been receiving. Like I said before, I don't have much experience, but I'm glad that most of you are content with my work so far. I was surprised to hear many of you emailing me for more information on my bio. There's a lot of curiosity whether this story is true or not. I will only say two things:

Yes, I am Nicole as described in this story (hence the Nikki in my username).

This story contains some true, and some fictional events, but all characters are real. That is why I never mentioned a specific location. And no, I will not tell you which parts are real and which are not. Where's the fun in that?

I hope you are satisfied with these answers. I am excited to be writing more for you. Please, please leave comments and feedback; it truly is appreciated when you guys leave your thoughts. That being said, thank you so much and enjoy.

This story contains crude language. It contains the use of alcohol and marijuana, and erotic situations. If any of this disturbs you then I advise you to stop reading.

*****

I turned off the ignition and got out of my car. I was still a little shaken up by that little performance with my dad. It was the first time I had ever tried acting upon my lust towards him. I was regretting it but wanting to do it again at the same time. The way my thoughts were working over time and the fact that my heart hadn't stopped thumping about a thousand beats a minute prevented me from realizing that I had arrived to Kelley's house.

Well, her parent's house, which was about the same size as mine. Two stories, bigger than average, a large front and backyard with a big pool. The only difference is that her parents spent most of their time at work or outside of town on business trips. Awesome. Its been a miracle that neither her or my parents have found out about all the parties and kickbacks we've thrown at this house.

I opened the front door and stepped inside. I know right? I even have my own key. "Honey, I'm home." I sang.

I doubt she could hear me since I could hear her jamming to Iggy Azalea all the way from her bedroom. I slowly walked up the stairs and crept up to her door. It was slightly open and I peeked inside. I could see her trying to "twerk" in her underwear while looking at her self in the mirror. I had to cover my mouth to keep from cracking up.

"HONEY I'M HOME!" I yelled and flung the door open so hard that it slammed against the connecting wall.

"Aaaaaah!" she shrieked and dove under the sheets of her bed. I doubled over from laughing so hard.

"You fucking bitch!" she gasped. "Give me that fucking key!"

I stripped off my robe and imitated her twerk moves and pouted my lips like she does when she dances.

"Oh my god, stop! I hate you." She laughed.

"Love you too." I gasped through my laughter. "Now c'mon, hurry your ass up and let's get ready."

*************

One hour and six minutes later, and we were dolled up and ready to party. I was dressed in my little black dress and black strappy heels that reached up to my shins. My eyes were smoky, my lips were a nude tint and glossy, and my long hair was a straight waterfall that reached my ass. I felt sexy ass hell.

Kelley was looking hot as well. She wore a strapless fire-engine red mini dress, my nude pumps I let her borrow, her blonde hair was curled and reached her shoulders, and her makeup was like mine except her lips were the same color of her sexy dress.

"Damn girl." I lowered my voice like a man with a husky voice. "How much for the hour?"

"Mhmm, anytime for you baby." She laughed and patted my butt.

We left the house and got in my car. I cranked it up to "Barracuda" by Heart. That song always pumps me up. I knew that Kelley wanted to change it to her Hip/Hop station but she remained seated with her hands on her lap. She knew the rules; my car, my music.

We pulled into the street where the Fraternity's house was. It only took us about fifteen minutes to get there. We knew which house it was since there were students crossing the street and walking towards a single house.

"Damn this shits packed." I muttered.

"Oh, oh there's a space right there!" Kelley was practically jumping up and down the car seat.

We had to park about ten houses away from the party since there was no more room. We could hear the music pumping all the way from where we were parked. I gave this party about two hours before the cops raided it. We each got a piece of gum, sprayed some more perfume and walked towards the house.

Reaching the front we could see a few people huddled in front of the garage. I saw a spark of fire, smoke then someone coughing. Weed.

"Derrick!" I heard Kelley call out.

One of the heads in the group turned and noticed us. Damn, he was pretty fucking hot. Why was this the first time I was hearing of this so-called Derrick? I was pretty sure when Kelly mentioned him on the phone that I would of recognized his face. When it came to Kelley, there was no way I would memorize the names of all the guys in her life. But I would have definitely remembered this one...

"Hey Kell. Glad you ladies could make it." He smiled and started walking towards us.

He was what you could appropriately describe as tall, dark and handsome, with a little dangerous added into the mix. He was wearing fitted jeans, black biker boots and a black T-shirt. He had a big frame and amazing body; not too thin, not too bulky, just right. His hair was a dark brown, buzzed on the sides and longer at the top. His skin was lightly tanned with a few tattoos. One full sleeve, one on the side of his neck and one on each hand. Gorgeous cerulean blue eyes met mine and I could see a cocky grin pulling at his lips. No doubt from noticing the way I was totally checking him out. Then I saw his eyes slowly and unashamedly rake over my figure as well.

I was distracted when Kelley couldn't keep her cool and ran to give him a hug. He returned it but still kept his gaze on mine over her shoulder. Shit. He may be smokin' hot but it was against girl code for two best friends to go after the same guy. Besides, I already had another man at the top of my "Jump his bones the first chance you get" list. Eric.

"Derrick," she said breathlessly "this is my friend Nicole. Nicole this is Derrick." She waved her hand in between us.

"Hi." I waved my hand.

"What, no hug?" he grinned. He spread out his arms and put them around me. A little longer than necessary if you ask me. Well then. Okayyy.

He kept one arm around me while he placed his other arm around Kelley and began leading us towards the house. The living room was jam packed with dancing sweaty bodies and the air around us was musky and smelled like sweat and perfume. Derrick guided us to the back of the house then turned into the kitchen. Pretty much everywhere you looked was packed with college students, even a few adults and underage teenagers who I'm sure got in 'cause they somehow managed to bring booze.

"You ladies want something to drink? There's jungle juice, our specialty, beer or anything else you'd like." Derrick gestured to the kitchen island, which contained a few dozen party cups with pre-made jungle juice and bottles of hard liquor. Then he opened the fridge, which didn't have anything except row after row of bottles and cans of beer.

"I'll have a beer, thanks." He got a bottle from the fridge, opened it and handed it to me.

Kelley grabbed a party cup with jungle juice and Derrick grabbed a beer for himself.

"You girls up for some shots?" He grinned.

"I am!" Kelley gushed.

I rolled my eyes. Typical male. Trying to loosen up the female body, the legs to be more specific, with some alcohol. "Sure." I muttered. I mean, not that I was complaining, not with his fine ass. Oh wait. This is Kelley's guy. She's the slut here, not me. Righttt.

He put a shot worth of Patron Tequila in three party cups then grabbed a couple pieces of lime and handed us each one. I was a little worried to be honest. Alcohol did literally bring out the freak in me... Fuck it. I thought, it's not like me and my dad can ever be together anyways, let alone him actually want me. I was just setting myself up for a heartbreak if I was honest. Might as well let myself have a good time and forget about everything that gave me anxiety. My mother always taught me to never stress about a guy, they're not worth it. Shit. My mother. What kind of daughter would I be if I hurt her that way? That only fueled my motivation to forget about my dad sooner, well at least in that way...

"To a good night." Kelley smiled.

We all raised our cups in a toast. "To a good night." Derrick and I agreed.

I tossed back my shot and sucked on the lime. I could already feel the warmth of the Tequila seeping through my veins. Derrick bit into his lime and gave me a knowing look and cocky smile.

Whooo was it suddenly hot in here? Damn, why did I have to be so frickin' horny. I made a mental note to only have 3 shots and 3 beers max. I couldn't have too much hard liquor or else I would black out. We didn't want that. And I couldn't have too much beer or else I would have to take a piss every twenty minutes. Just the perfect balance to get tipsy, but still know what the hell was going on.

I was abruptly taken out of my trance when Kelley yelled. "Oh my God! I love this song!" She did a little ass wiggle. "C'mon let's dance." She surprisingly grabbed my hand instead of Derrick's and led me to the dance floor.

Beyoncés "Drunk in Love" boomed on the dance floor. All the girls put their hands in the air and sang along with Beyoncé. Kelley grabbed me around the waist and pulled me up against her. We started gyrating our hips in sync with the beat and each other. I laughed when I saw her pout her lips like she does when she dances. She then turned around and backed that ass up against me, I spanked it for the heck of it. We weren't into the same sex or anything, but there was something cool about having that kind of trust with someone. We bump and grinded till we were hot and sweaty and kept on dancing, we sang when we knew the parts to the song and raised our drinks in the air. I loved dancing, I let my self get lost in the beat and let my body to its thing.

We were both laughing when suddenly a pair of hands landed on my hips from behind. I almost jumped out of my skin and stopped laughing immediately. It could have been any guy on the dance floor but the tingly feeling going through my body was telling me that it was a certain blue eyed someone. I slowly turned around and sure enough was met with the heated gaze of Mr. Dark and Dangerous. Ummm, Hi?

"Ummm, Hi?" I repeated my thoughts.

"Hey." He said in a deep, husky and sexy as hell voice. I stared at him with wide eyes for a few seconds. Damn those blue eyes really were gorgeous. Where were we again? Oh shit. Kelley

I quickly turned around and was faced with some drunken chick. What in the hell? I scanned around and saw no signs of Kelley. Did she see and get jealous? Is she pissed? Fuck.

I tried to snag out of his grip but he only tightened it further. "Um, excuse me? You can let go now." Who the hell did this guy think he was? He may be one sexy hunk but no man can come between my friends and me. Chicks before dicks and all that.

"Relax." He said in a soothing voice. "If you're looking for Kelley, I saw her dance off with some other guy." ...What? Here I was, worrying for her little ass, and she runs off with the first guy that w...

"Wanna dance?" He interrupted my thoughts. Not sure if that was a good idea. My panties were already creaming from the simple touch of his hands on my hips. I couldn't imagine what his dick pressed up against my ass would do to me. Not that I had an option anyways, his arms were already wrapped around me. He didn't wait for my response, his hips started moving slowly and smoothly to the rhythm of the music. For a second there I wondered if that's how he moved his hips in bed... Wait. Too soon Nicole, too soon.

He tried to move my hips with his hands so I could follow his lead, I was still tense but I began to move my hips along with his. He's a pretty good dancer. One more thing to add on the list of his perfection I thought. We danced like that through one song then I started feeling myself to loosen up and actually start having a good time. I put my hand at the nape of his neck and took a swig of my beer with the other while keeping my gaze on his. He smiled and placed his hands on my upper and lower back then pulled me flush up against his hard body. Damn. I parted my lips so I could breathe easier cause suddenly I wasn't getting enough oxygen. He pressed his groin up against there and pushed into me. I had to bite my lip to stop myself from moaning out loud. His scorching blue gaze landed on my lips and he started to lean his head forward. Uuh...god, this was way too fast.

I quickly turned my body in time for his lips to land on the sweaty nape of my neck. Fuck. That was somewhat worse, my neck was my erogenous zone; not that I could possibly get even more turned on then what I already was. His erection pressed up against my ass and I gave it a little wiggle. I smiled when I heard him hiss in a breath through his teeth. He placed his hands just below my hipbones and pressed, making me suck in a breath as well, I heard him give a throaty chuckle. Bastard. I leaned my head back on his shoulder and gave in to the feel of him completely surrounding me. I gave a small moan and placed my hand behind us and tugged his hair but pulled him closer at the same time. He gave a small groan and cursed and then bit my earlobe. Suddenly all I could hear was our heavy breathing getting louder and louder. He literally began humping my ass and started dragging his rough hands along my stomach, towards my boobs. Woah there. I still found that I had a little sense of reason left in me and quickly spun around.

"I uh... I needa use the bathroom." I gasped. I don't think he heard me as he dragged his teeth across my collarbone.

"Derrick." I pulled his hair

"Uh." He grunted. "Feisty." He started giving small wet kisses up my neck to my jaw.

Oh my gosh what a horn dog, I laughed to myself. I put a hand on his chest and pushed him away.

"What? What's wrong? He asked. His eyes were almost black and I took great satisfaction on seeing how disheveled and flushed he looked. I wasn't so composed myself but I wasn't going to let him see how much he was affecting me.

"Where's the bathroom? I need to use it." I lifted an eyebrow.

"Oh, uh..." He closed his eyes and swallowed then looked at me again. "Go down that hallway then make a right." He nodded towards his left.

"Thanks." I dragged my thumb across the corner of his mouth. "You got a little drool there." I smirked when his eyes bugged out and he cleared his throat. Then I walked towards where he directed me. I took a deep breath and exhaled slowly as I felt his gaze on my back. Well-played Nicole.

I forced my shaky legs to walk me towards the bathroom and on the way there my eye caught a flash of red through a cracked door. Something looked oddly familiar. I stopped and opened the door; there I found Kelley and some other dude sucking their faces off.

"Um, Kelley?" I gaped.

She peeled herself off of him and sucked in a much-needed breath of air. "Nicole." She gasped and then giggled as the guy she was kissing latched onto her neck.

"What the hell? What happened with you wanting to get with Der..." I paused when I realized my mistake. I blushed and felt guilt creep into me when I remembered the dry humping session I had just done with Derrick on the dance floor. Such a bad friend.

"Are you kidding me?" She laughed. "C'mon now, we both saw the way he was totally trying to get with you, not me. It's totally fine girl, go get him. You know I don't have any trouble finding a good time anyways." She pointed to the leech on her neck and giggled.

I slowly shook my head. "Oh my god, you're crazy." I laughed.

"Takes a freak to know one, baby girl." She said then winked at me with a wicked gleam in her eye.

I almost stumbled on my heels when I heard her call me the same term of endearment that my father uses on me. "Um, uh... kay, I'm going to the bathroom. See you later." She waved me off and resumed making out.

I rushed to the bathroom, closed the door and leaned against it. I don't know why but guilt washed over me as I thought about my dad. I chugged the rest of my beer and tossed the bottle in the trashcan. Was I getting my period or why were my feelings all over the damn place? One minute I was wishing that my dad would want me, and the next I was getting hot and sweaty with some guy I had just met this night. Who was this slut that was suddenly taking over me? I was so confused. After I had realized that I was in love with my dad, Derrick was one of the first guys that I had felt a strong chemistry with. I convinced myself that I was too young for this bullshit and that I would try to take advantage of a good time when the offer was presented to me.

I placed some toilet paper on the nasty toilet seat and sat down to do my business. I looked down at my panties and I gaped. They were completely drenched. I honestly don't know why I was surprised. After everything that happened on the dance floor there should have been pussy juice dripping off my legs.

My phone rang and I almost fell off the seat. Why was I so jumpy? I swear my heart couldn't handle all this. I checked the screen and realized my dad was calling. Part of me felt embarrassed as if he could hear my thoughts and knew what I was thinking even though he was all the way at the house. I took another deep breath to calm my nerves and answered. "Hi daddy."

"Nicole? Where are you, why haven't you checked in like I asked? Its already past midnight!" He sounded anxious.

Awww. My girly side thought it was so sweet when he worried about me. But then I reminded myself that it was to be expected from a parent. Duh Nicole.

Part of me felt fear like any other daughter would when their father raised their voice. But lately, the other part of me also filled with lust when I heard his deep commanding voice.

"Sorry dad, I didn't realize it had gotten so late. I'm ok and everything's fine, promise." I assured him.

I heard him sigh through the phone. "I worry about you baby girl, I used to go to parties when I was your age and don't think I don't know what kind of environment you're in. I just want you to be careful and remember everything that your mother and I have taught you."

His fatherly tone and advice made me sober up a little from my lustful thoughts. Guilt made its way through me once again as I reminded myself that this was my father, not some random hot guy. "Yes dad, I'm sorry." For both my perverted thoughts and not checking in. "I promise to be careful and I won't be home too late."

"Alright, good." He paused. "So... what are you wearing?" He said quietly.

Did I hear right? ...I stopped breathing for a second or ten and my heart rate increased dramatically. Was he... was he trying to... I couldn't even finish the thought.

"Um..." I gulped. "A black dre..."

12