Operation Fuck Me Daddy Pt. 03

Story Info
Chapters 5&6: Gina Finds Her Emissary; Marcus Takes Control.
2.6k words
4.41
39.9k
34

Part 4 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 5 - Gina Finds Her Emissary

I was pretty proud of myself. The beach party was a success! We raised a thousand dollars for after school programs, everyone had a ball, and my bikini had all the boys checking me out. It was a good day, and I'm beat.

But no matter how much fun I had, I couldn't get my mind off Daddy. Maybe my plan was crazy. What if he doesn't want me? What if he thinks it's wrong?

I get in the house and put my things by the sofa. Daddy's car is here, but I don't see him. He better not still be with that bitch Samantha.

"Daddy! You here?"

"In here Gina." Daddy was in his office and now it was my turn to be speechless.

I walked in and saw Daddy in all his chocolatey fineness. He was in his lounge pants and shirt. His muscles seemed bigger than yesterday. His head is freshly shaved and shiny and he smells so good. When he looks all good like this I call him Captain Sisko because he looks just like Avery Brooks. He's got a glass of Pappy Van Winkle on his desk and he's looking like he owns the world. My panties are soaking wet.

"Hey Captain Sisko! You're looking good. Did you have a good night?"

Daddy smiled, making his face even more handsome, if that's possible. "As a matter of fact I did babygirl. Samantha says hi. How was the party?"

Daddy just HAD to bring up that bitch Samantha. I frowned. We talked about the party and things. He's looking so good I can't stand it. If I get upstairs maybe I can rub one out in the shower.

"Well Daddy, I'm headed upstairs. I'm going to take a shower and probably head back out to another party. Do you need anything before I go?"

He gives me a look that I can't quite interpret...Is that lust for me?

"If it's not too much trouble, could you rub my shoulders for a second? I went to the gym today and I think I pulled something."

IT'S STEP FOUR! IT'S STEP FOUR! My hands suddenly feel clammy. Is this really happening?

"Sure Daddy...no problem at all". I move behind his chair and rub my hands together to warm them up. I can do this. I rub Daddy's shoulders. Touching him like this is making me so horny. Daddy moaned. "mmmmmmmmm...That feels so good Gina. Don't stop."

I was getting into this massage. Making Daddy feel good and touching him like this makes me feel good. I wanted to make him moan like this forever.

I was loving my hands on Daddy so much that I almost didn't notice when he pulled the pink folder out of his desk drawer. I couldn't help it, I gasped. My hands fell to my sides, trembling.

He KNOWS! Daddy knows! What do I do now? This was not part of the plan!

Daddy turned in his chair and looked at me, his expression unreadable. "You know what's in here, don't you Regina?"

Oh no. He only calls me Regina when he's angry. I didn't trust my voice, so I nodded.

"Use your words Regina. Do you know what's in this folder?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Why don't you tell me what's in the folder." Daddy crossed his arms.

"Well...I...Daddy you have to understand.....I just love you so much." Tears started to fall down my face.

Daddy took the folder and moved to the small sofa in his office where he sat down with the folder beside him. "Regina, come here, kneel in front of me."

I walked over to Daddy and dropped to my knees in front of him, eyes downcast. I didn't want him to see me cry.

"Look at me Regina."

Daddy looked down at me. "I know what's in this folder. I read it last night. I read the stories you bookmarked. I know what you think you want from me, but before we go any further I need to hear it from your lips Regina. What do you want from me? Look at me and tell me what you want babygirl."

It's now or never.

"I want you Daddy. I've always wanted you. Anytime I was with another guy I thought about you. I always do what I'm supposed to do. I am a good girl. But I want you so badly Daddy I can taste it. I won't apologize for my plan. I won't apologize for how I feel. I don't care if it's wrong. I want you Daddy. forever and always. Please Daddy!"

I couldn't hold back my tears now. I sobbed at Daddy's feet. It felt so good to get it out, even if he says no. Daddy sat on the sofa and watched me cry until I was done.

"Gina...." I looked at his face.

"Thank you for telling me how you feel. I had no idea until I read your plan. I've had time to think about it, and I have three options for you. Are you ready?"

I nodded.

"Your first option is that you tell me that you didn't mean what you said in this folder, that it was all a lie or a joke or whatever makes you feel better. We go back to where we were before - Daddy and daughter. Nothing changes between us and I will love you no less. If you choose this option, we burn the folder in the fireplace and go out for dinner at our favorite place before you go to your party tonight."

"Your second option is that you tell me that you meant everything you said in that folder, but you don't want to take the next step. If that is your choice, then I will still love you, but you can not stay in this house. You must move out and live your life without me in it. Lusting after me would be a waste of your life, and you deserve to find someone who makes you happy. If you choose this option, I have an envelope in my desk with $10,000 in cash for you. I will leave the house and fuck Samantha all night while you pack what you need. When I get home tomorrow you will be gone. "

"Your final option is to continue with Operation Fuck Me Daddy, but on my terms. You will become the Daddy's slutty girl you claim you want to be. I will fuck you. I will use you. You will surrender your pleasure to me. You will be the good girl that I raised you to be, but when we are alone you WILL be my slut to use as I please for as long as I please. I will never do anything to put you in danger or permanently damage you or make you feel unloved. If you choose this option, you will take my hand, go upstairs to my bedroom, and we take steps five and six on your list."

"The choice is yours Regina."

I was glad I was on my knees, because the weight of what Daddy said to me would have surely knocked me down. This was real. I can have everything I want, I just have to take it. Or I could have the love of Daddy with no changes. Or I could have no Daddy at all.

The decision was clear.

"Daddy...."

I looked at Daddy and held out my hand. Daddy smiled, took my hand, and helped me to my feet.

"Good choice slut. Let's go upstairs."

Chapter 6 - Marcus Takes Control

She chose option three.

My dick was rock hard as I led Gina up the stairs. I could feel her shaking with anticipation.

She stood in my room looking like she'd never been there before. I stood before her, hands on her shoulders, looking directly in her face.

"Gina, from this point forward you belong to me as a daughter and a slut. When I ask you questions or tell you to do something you will say Yes Daddy or No Daddy. No nodding. For now, most things you do will require my permission before you do them, but we'll work this out as we go. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"I want to see what belongs to me, slut. Take off your clothes. Do that dance you did the other last night." I leaned back against the headboard, and hooked my phone up to the bluetooth speaker. The sounds of Dwele's "Obey" filled the room.

Obey...embrace screams...lay it down...lose those jeans...show me how your pussy work yeah.....

"Yes Daddy".

I watched my slut dance for me. She was wearing a dress and sandals. She smiled, and then she started working those hips. First the shoes, then the dress. She took off her bra, showing me those ripe breasts and hard brown nipples begging to be suckled...and last, her panties with the obvious wet spot.

I stroked my dick through my pants and as I watched her move to the song.

Obey....stay in place....grab your waist...

"Gina, you are beautiful. I love you." I stood in front of her. I put my hands around her waist, pulled her close, and danced with my babygirl. I saw her face full of love and trust in me. I leaned down and kissed her. This was no Daddy/daughter kiss. This was a kiss between lovers - hard and passionate. I felt her open as I pushed my tongue through her full lips and explored her mouth with mine. My hands left her waist and danced up her back. It was like once I started touching her I couldn't stop.

Our kiss ended with both of us panting...overwhelmed by our need for each other. But this is my slut, and my show. I pulled back from her and pulled my shirt over my head. I watched her eyes roam down my body as I stepped out of my pants. Her eyes got wide as she saw how ready I was for her. My seven inches was as hard as it's ever been. I took her hand and put it on my dick; she wrapped her hand around me and it made my dick twitch.

"Follow me Gina."

"Yes Daddy."

I took her hand and led her to the walk in shower. I stood under the water so her braids wouldn't get wet - nothing kills the mood like a Black woman mad because her hair got wet and it's your fault - and took my time washing her body from head to toe. She in turn washed my body clean...I just couldn't stop touching her.

I put my hands on her her breasts, rubbing her nipples between my fingers, watching them stand at attention at my touch. Her little moans and gasps of delight drove me crazy and made me want to go further. I dropped my head and took a nipple into my mouth.

"Daddy......please....Daddy....Oh Oh....." Gina moaned and shook as I licked and bit and teased one nipple with my mouth and the other with my hand.

I decided to go further. I took my hand off her breast and lightly touched her pussy. I slowly parted her and teased her clit with my hand. Her breath started to quicken - was she about to come?

"Gina, who controls your pleasure? Who do you belong to?" I whispered in her ear.

"You control my pleasure Daddy. I belong to you"....Gina said, her voice thick with the need to let go.

"Since I control your pleasure Gina, I control when you come. And you don't come until I'm ready for you to come. Do you understand?"

"Yesssss Daddy".

I took my hand off her clit and dipped one finger in her hot wet pussy....then two. I kept a steady rhythm while I pushed Gina back against the shower wall. My mouth was in her ear.

"You don't know what you've started little girl. You wanted a grown man. You wanted Daddy's dick. You wanted to be a slut for me....this is just the beginning. Your little stories are nothing compared to what I have planned for you. Are you ready whore, are you really ready? If you are, then come babygirl. Come for Daddy".

I wasn't prepared for the beauty that is watching my daughter explode in ecstasy as she comes from my fingers in her pussy. Gina's unfocused eyes were blown as she screamed my name in her release. It took all I had not to follow her in bliss, but I couldn't come just yet. Our night was just beginning.

We kissed our way out of the shower. We kissed while we toweled ourselves dry. We kissed our way back to the bed. We kissed as I lay her down and got in bed next to her. The music was still playing as I kissed her neck; this time it was 'Everyday' by Jamiroquai:

All these things we do....will make our dreams come true...you want me...and I surely want you...

"Wasn't step five on your list to get me in bed?" I asked her.

"Yes Daddy".

"Mission accomplished babygirl." We laughed for a minute, like new lovers sharing a secret, which is kinda what we were. I drove my tongue down her throat, kissing her like I was possessed.

I kissed my babygirl from the top of her head to the bottom of her toes. I felt her hook her leg across me and grind her hips into mine as I teased her nipples with my mouth and my tongue. I bit lovemarks into her neck. As I teased her body she teased mine - a kiss on my neck, a lick of my chest, her hands on my dick with soft tugs. It was too much and not enough all at the same time; I wanted to go further but this was so good. Eventually my dick decided it was time to fuck my babygirl.

"What was step six slut?" I asked her as I laid her on her back. My fingers found her pussy again, and she started to writhe at my touch.

"Step six was to suck your dick Daddy." Gina was breathless as she used her hips to try and drive my fingers deeper into her body. She was ready.

"I'm changing step six. I want you to come as often as you want for the rest of the night, because it pleases me to watch you. Can you do that for me Gina?"

"Yes Daddy...I love you Daddy." Gina started to mumble.

I kissed my way down her stomach. I kissed the inside of her thighs, leaving more lovebites. I finally got to her pussy, and placed a small kiss on the outside of her pussy lips.

"Daddy....please ....Daddy...no one has ever done that before...oh shit oh shit..."

I'm the first to taste my babygirl's honey? This pussy is definitely mine!

I used the tip of my tongue to tease her, small little licks as her wetness poured in my mouth. She tasted so good. I continued to eat her slutty pussy, going deeper and deeper until I felt her grab my head and her legs got stiff as she came on my mouth.

"Daddy...thank you Daddy...I love being your slut...ohhhhhhhhh!"

I kissed my way back up her body, stopping at her navel, her nipples, her neck. I kissed her deeply, letting her taste her honey on my tongue.

I looked her in the eyes and saw her floating in the afterglow. But we still had more to do.

"Ready for step seven?"