Operation Fuck Me Daddy Pt. 05

Story Info
Chapters 8-10 Gina & Marcus Make Friends.
3.9k words
4.45
17.1k
13

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 12/20/2016
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Author's Note: Sorry it took me so long to restart this series. The following chapters will make more sense if you've read the beginning, and the POV alternates by chapter.

Author's Note 2: This is the first part of a trilogy about the James family. London Calling Part 1 is Cecil's story and is located in Gay Male - it dovetails into this story. It's not necessary to read that story to read this one, but I hope you do anyway.

Author's Note 3: If you want to read more about Jake Cambridge, his story can be found in Interracial. It's called Boxing Day.

Author's note 4: Don't forget to read, comment, and vote! Keep in mind that I'm an artist, and I'm sensitive about my shit! love, cg74

*****

Chapter 8 - Do Not Fuck With Marcus' Kids!

"Hello Cecil, you're home early."

That's all I could think to say when I've literally been caught with my pants down. Gina runs out of the room in a panic, and I get my pants up.

Cecil takes a seat in the chair opposite me. For a few minutes we just sit there in silence. Eventually Gina comes back in and can't meet her brother's eyes. They're very close and I hope that our relationship won't ruin what they have as siblings.

"It's obvious that you two have some things to tell me, and I definitely have some things to tell you, so who wants to go first?" Cecil sits back in the chair, waiting.

"Well, Cease, I ...I kinda...I told Daddy..." Gina is stuttering. Time to take control.

"Gina, I got this baby." I grab her hand. "Your sister expressed an interest in me as more than her father. She had a plan to make it happen, and she executed said plan. You know your sister, once she sets her mind to something, she doesn't stop until she gets what she wants. And what she wanted was me. At first I was shocked, but I gave in, and here we are. Our plan was to tell you when you got back, but you're early."

"That's basically it Cecil. I love him. I always have. I'm his." GIna snuggles into my arm. Cecil just looks confused.

"But, have you thought about what would happen if people found out? What about kids? Dad, this is crazy!"

"No one is going to find out. We've been careful. We agreed - no kids. And the only person who knows is you." Gina is looking at her brother with pleading eyes. "I need you to be okay with this Cecil. Please."

Cecil looks back and forth at his sister and father. He sighs. "If you two are happy, then who am I to say no? Just please, be careful. I love you both. Besides, Gina you can suck a dick like nobody's business girl. I'm impressed."

A wicked look crosses from Gina to Cecil. "You wanna find out big brother? I've heard from the girls that you got it going on. I'm game if you are." She opens her thighs slightly, giving her brother a peek of that pretty pussy. Cecil swallows.

"As tempting as that is, that's part of what I have to tell you. I was admiring your dick sucking abilities because I've been sucking a lot of dick myself lately."

Say. What. Now?

My mouth falls open, Gina's does not.

"Cecil, are you gay son?"

"No Dad, I'm not gay. Bisexual. I've known for a while now. I told Gina when we were teenagers, and it was mostly girls that I was dating. But while I was in London I met someone. A man. And it's serious. Well, I'm not so sure anymore."

Cecil tells us about his time in London working at Wallingford Worldwide, his boyfriend Nicholas, and how he got fired two days before his internship was to end because of a rule he's not sure he broke.

"I ran Dad. I ran home. I had to get away from London and from Nicholas. The plan was to come here after my internship because you two had been acting so weird and I didn't know why. Then I was going to invite him here to meet you. But I got fired and ran back without talking to him, and now I don't know what to do." He looks so tired and broken, and I tamp down the white hot anger at the people that have my son looking like this. He doesn't need my anger. He needs my love and understanding, so that's what I give him.

I go to him and put my arms around him. "I love you Cecil. No matter what and no matter who you love. I just want you to be happy. And if this Nicholas makes you happy, you need to talk to him and make it right. But take your time and do what you need to do. I know you're probably jetlagged. Get some rest and we'll talk again when you feel better."

"Okay Dad. I love you too." Gina grabs one of Cecil's bags and they head upstairs.

"THAT ASSHOLE!" I finally give into the anger at the person who has caused my son this pain. The person who he thinks caused him to lose a job he loved. What that person doesn't know is that I know people too. I pull out my phone.

"Hey! How the hell are you Jake?"

"Yeah? Me too."

"No, the kids are fine. I'll tell them you said hi. Look, I want to talk to you about Wallingford Worldwide. Cecil is home. Yeah, I know it's early. That's what I wanted to talk to you about."

I've known Jake Cambridge for years. His cousin is the CEO of Wallingford Worldwide. Time to call in a favor.

Chapter 9 - Gina Does Double Duty

Cecil knows and he's okay with it. Thank goodness. I don't know what I would have done if he didn't approve of Daddy and me. It's been three weeks since he came home and he's just moping around sad and heartbroken. I've tried to get him to come out with me and our friends, but he hasn't been interested. My heart breaks for him.

With Cecil being home it's put a cramp in my time with Daddy. I don't feel right feeling so happy with Cecil being so sad, so we've snuck a few quickies here and there - not nearly enough to satisfy me. There's only a couple more weeks before I have to go back to school so I hope something changes and soon.

To keep myself busy, I've been helping out at Daddy's accounting office a couple days a week when his admin is out of the office. You'd think we'd be able to sneak in some time there, but NO - Daddy has been really busy with a project that he hasn't told me about and he's actually had me work instead of doing what I want to do, which is get bent over the desk and fucked.

Something's gotta give. My pussy is lonely.

I put my things at the desk and knock on Daddy's office door to let him know I'm here.

"Daddy, just wanted to let you know that I'm - Oh, hi Mr. Neil. How are you and Shelly?"

Steve Neil was one of Daddy's first clients - he's an attorney here in town, and his office is a few doors down from Daddy's. His daughter Shelly and I are good friends -she even dated Cecil for a while. I haven't seen her in a few weeks though. I give him a hug.

"Hi Gina, Shelly is great. She wanted me to tell you hi and to text her." Mr. Neil was looking me up and down, smiling more than usual and holding on to the hug a little bit longer than usual.

"I'll do that in a few. Daddy, I just wanted to let you know I was here. I'll be out front if you need me." I turn to go out but Daddy stops me. "Gina, could you lock the office and put up the closed sign for me? I want to talk to you about something."

Okkkaaaayyy...this is strange. I do as he asks and when I go back, He and Mr. Neil are sitting side by side on the sofa in his office.

"Gina, you trust me right? You know I'd never hurt you, correct?"

"Yes Daddy. I love you."

"Take off your clothes for Mr. Neil and me baby."

"Daddy, but -"

"Regina - do as I ask and take off your clothes. Do not make me ask again."

"Okay Daddy."

My I take off my shoes as I hear Daddy and Mr. Neil talking - and I'm starting to get horny despite my nervousness. I trust Daddy.

"The best thing I ever did was make Shelly my fuck toy. Pussy right there in the house and she wants it all the time. I'm having fun keeping up with her."

Mr Neil is rubbing his dick through his pants as I take off my dress and place it on the desk, trying and failing to hide my shock that one of my oldest friends is also fucking her father. No wonder I haven't seen her in a while. She's been busy.

"Yeah Steve, this was all Gina's idea. She wanted me and make a plan to get me. Once she convinced me I haven't looked back. I didn't know there were other people who had a relationship like ours."

I take off my bra and panties and stand there naked as I wait for instructions.

"She's breathtaking Marcus. Simply breathtaking. May I?"

"Of course Steve. Gina, please go over to Mr. Neil and suck his dick until he comes down your throat."

"Yes Daddy." I smile and drop to my knees as I crawl over to Mr. Neil, my ass swaying as I moved.

"Oh fuck...Gina that is so hot baby." Daddy groans and rubs his dick as I reach Mr. Neil, unbuckle his pants and put his belt on the floor.

"I'm glad you approve Daddy. I'm here to please." I use my teeth to undo Mr. Neil's zipper as he lifts up to shake his pants and boxers off and throw them on the floor. "Such a pretty cock Mr. Neil." And it is pretty. Not as big and long as Daddy but it's nice and thick with heavy balls. "I've never sucked a white cock before. Mr. Neil. Ready to be my first?" I look up at him, bat my eyes, and take him down in one fell swoop. I want to make this good for him, but I want most of all to please Daddy.

"Fuck Gina! Suck it baby. Marcus, you've trained her well." Mr. Neil is moaning as I suck him sloppily, my mouth making all kinds of sucking noises on his dick. I suck him all the way down nice and fast and work my way back up slowly, swirling my tongue around the head of his cock. I lick his balls, bathing his balls while I stroke him with my hand. I look over at Daddy, stroking his dick and watching me work. Knowing he's watching makes me so wet. I go back to Mr. Neil's dick, sucking him tighter now, cupping his balls in my hands and gently massaging them as I work to get that cum down my throat. As soon I hit bottom I shake my head from side to side, holding him tight in my mouth as my tongue makes semicircles on his cock.

"Fuck! I can't wait! Get up here Gina." I take my mouth off Mr. Neil as he lies flat on the sofa and Daddy maneuvers me on all fours. "Suck that dick baby while you take my dick." And he enters me with one swift thrust.

Daddy and Mr. Neil quickly work out a rhythm, Daddy pulling my hips back on his dick while making Mr. Neil's dick work further and further down my throat as he thrusts forward. Mr. Neil thrusts his dick in my mouth as I move forward, moving past my gag reflex as he drives hard down my throat. My breasts swing back and forth as they drill me.

I quickly lose myself in the sensations, floating on the pleasure of being used, letting them do what they like to me. Like a fuck toy. I'm made for this. I'm made to be Daddy's fuck toy. I work harder now that I know my purpose.

Moans turns to grunts as we all get closer to climax. Daddy starts to slap my ass, making me hum all around Mr. Neil's cock, which makes him thrust in me harder. I can feel the pressure in my pussy building as the orgasm takes me.

I scream all over Mr. Neil's dick as I come hard, my pussy grabbing Daddy as he fucks me through my orgasm.

"Yes Baby! Take it take it! Ahhhhhhh!" Daddy loses control as he fills my pussy full of hot come, making me moan and come again. That triggers Mr. Neil, and then I'm rewarded with a mouthful of his come.

I collapse on top of him, spent. Daddy sits back in his chair. Mr. Neil wraps his arms around me; I can feel his heart beating hard as he kisses me.

"Thank you Gina. Marcus? Anytime you want Shelly she's yours." Mr. Neil and I detangle ourselves and I go over and curl up in Daddy's lap.

"How are you Gina? You were so good for Daddy." He kissed my forehead. I love being in Daddy's lap. I feel warm, safe, and wanted.

"Thank you Daddy. I'm happy you're happy." It's true. I just want him to be pleased.

How long can this last? How long can we be this happy?

I'm not going to think about it now.

Chapter 10 - Marcus Meets the Englishman

My first thought was about the texture. One hand in supple braids easy to grip around my hand. The other hand was in silky tresses, not as easy to grab, but just as nice to feel.

The second thought was trying not to come. This kinda pleasure should be illegal.

I guess it technically IS illegal. But it feels so good.

On my left was my daughter Gina, licking me from my balls to the tip of my dick. On the other side was her friend Shelly, doing the same thing, only in the opposite direction.

Gina licks up my dick while Shelly licks down my dick. I was sitting on the sofa at Steve's house with those two on the floor worshiping my dick like a totem. Steve was behind them, grinning like a kid in a candy store, sticking his cock in them both. He was going back and forth from pussy to pussy - his dick in one pussy with his fingers in the other.

This was the final fuck in a day filled with non stop sex. Turns out we weren't so unique - Steve's daughter Shelly was his sex toy like Gina was mine. Knowing this has opened up a world of opportunity and extra pussy. Since then Steve and I have been sharing our toys on a regular basis, mostly at his place since Cecil has been home. There are other people in the Daddy/daughter group that he and Shelly belong to, but I'm content with just the four of us for now. Don't want too many people to know what we're doing.

But enough of that, there are two tongues on my dick, and I'm trying my best to make this pleasure last as long as possible, while the two tongues are doing their best to make me explode.

"I just can't decide which pussy I like better Marcus. They both feel so good and so tight. Fuck! Uhhhhhhh!" Steve is balls deep in Gina with his hand smacking his daughter's ass. Gina is backing it up on his dick while trying her best to keep her tongue on my dick.

This is too much. I gotta have it.

"Steve, get up here, let's finish this right." Steve gets off the floor and sits at the other end of the sofa.

"Girls, ride Daddy and make him come."

The girls scrambled to their feet. I looked at Gina- short, caramel, curvy and stacked. Next to her was Shelly- taller, pale, and lithe, with a fire crotch.

"Which Daddy dick do you want Gina?" Shelly ran her hands up and down Gina's ass, making her shiver.

"I don't know Shelly. They're both so yummy. How about you kiss me for it?" Gina pulls Shelly close, gets on her tiptoes, and drives her tongue down Shelly's throat.

This is unexpected...and hot as fire. My dick is painful it's so hard. I look over at Steve - he looks just as surprised as I do, and his dick is just as hard.

Gina maneuvers Shelly to the recliner in the corner. Shelly sits as Gina jumps on top her, grinding her shaved pussy against Shelly's fire crotch. Shelly puts Gina's left nipple in her mouth and sucks her hard, rolling the right nipple between her fingers. Moans and whimpers come from both of them as they get lost in each other, forgetting about their Daddies for a few. I'm not mad.

"Marcus...this is...fuck me.." Steve lightly jacks his dick as he watches the girls enjoy themselves.

"Yeah. I'm just going to sit back and enjoy the show. Steve." I'm stroking my dick too; this is an incredible sight.

"Shelly! So good...mmmmmmm!" Gina's moans are cut off with a kiss from Shelly. "What do you want GIna? Wanna come here or on Daddy's dick?"

"Make her come Shelly. Then come over here and make us come." Steve got a nod from his daughter and then she turned back to Gina. "Gina, come for me baby. let me feel that pussy gush." She kissed my daughter like I would kiss her, mauling her breasts as her hips came up to meet Gina's. She moved her hands from Gina's breasts to her fat ass, smacking her over and over as she urged her to come.

"Shelly! I'm coming! Yes yes! Fucccckkkk!!" Gina's body went rigid as the orgasm washed over her body. Shelly kissed her over and over until Gina's body went limp in her arms. Shelly rubbed her back.

"We're not done yet. Let's go make Daddy happy." Shelly gently pulled Gina from her body. They walked over to us hand in hand. Gina climbed on top of me as Shelly did the same for her father.

"I love you Gina." I kissed her lips, her eyes wide and blown out.

"I love you Daddy. " I forgot about Steve and Shelly as I felt Gina's hips begin to move, her pussy gripping my dick like a vise. Her head is thrown back, lips parted, and eyes closed as she takes her pleasure from me. I gently drive my dick into her as she works her pussy, her hands on my shoulders.

"Yes baby. Take what you need from me. Take that dick Gina." I put my hands on her ass as she moans Daddy over and over. She controls the pace, starting slow but now she's pressed against me, slamming her pussy as I meet her thrust for thrust, our bodies slick with sweat as we approach our climax.

"Daddy I - " She's about to come.

"Yes baby, let go."

"Dadddddddyyyyyyyyyyy!!" Her pussy clenches as she comes, causing me to cry out as my dick erupts deep inside her.

"So beautiful baby. So beautiful. I love you." We kiss over and over as we come back to earth, finally noticing that Steve and Shelly are watching us, huge smiles on their faces.

Gina gives a bashful smile as she collapses against me, sated and exhausted. I kiss her forehead.

I don't know how long this will last between us, but in this moment I am happy.

************************************************

"It just kinda happened Daddy. We were talking about the two of you, one thing lead to another, and the next thing I know she was licking my pussy. It was incredible."

Gina and I were on the way home from Steve and Shelly's place. She was explaining to me how Shelly and she became more than friends.

"You know this means that you and Cecil have both fucked the same girl." We laugh. "Do you think it's serious between the two of you?"

"I don't know Daddy. I enjoy being with her. I haven't thought about other girls, but she does it for me. Besides, I have everything I need with you Daddy."

"Gina, as much as I love what we have, you're going to get tired of me eventually. You'll want to be with someone your own age, someone you can take out on dates. You're going to want children someday. That's not something we can do baby girl." I also was getting ready to tell her and Cecil about some changes I've had in the works, but they didn't need to know until I was finished.

She seemed to ponder this. "I will never get tired of you Daddy. I love you. That will never change. But you're right. I will want children one day. It's something to think about, but right now all I want is you." She patted my leg as we made the turn into our subdivision.

"We should go out tomorrow Gina. Let's go to that new BBQ place - who's that on the porch?"

As I pulled into the driveway there was a young Asian man in a hoodie and jeans sitting on my porch.

"I think that's Nicholas Daddy. Cecil's right. he is cute." I parked the car and watched him stand up, put his hand in his pockets and walk towards the car.

"But why is he here Gina? I don't think Cecil has contacted him."

"Well, I kinda sent him an email and told him to come. Cecil loves him Daddy. They need to be together. I just thought I'd give them a push. Cecil can kill me or thank me later."

"Mr James? Hi, I'm Nicholas Rhee. Sorry to meet you like this. I don't know what Cecil told you but, I love your son, and I'm here to get him back. Sir." If a man could look miserable and determined at the same time, it would be Nicholas.

I shook his hand. "Nice to meet you Nicholas, and call me Marcus. Cecil has told us a lot about you, and it's good to finally meet the man that's captured my son's heart. I think you know Gina."

"Gina, thank you for the email. I wouldn't be here if you didn't send it."

12