Operation Fuck Me Daddy - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Gina and Cecil, as you know, I am not only your father's personal attorney, but his business attorney as well. The day he died we were finalizing a sale of the accounting firm. The final sale price was 8 million dollars."

I looked at Cecil, his face showing the shock that I'm sure he saw in my face.

"Steve, he sold the firm? Why? When was he going to tell us?" Cecil was clutching Nicholas' hand as he held mine.

"Cecil, remember? You guys had a Skype session scheduled for the next day. He wanted to tell the three of you together. He was also going to sell the house. He wanted to travel for a little while. Figure out his next move. He saw you happy with Nicholas and Gina beginning her nursing career so he felt like you two would be okay. In addition to selling the firm, he also updated his will. Everything he owned is now split evenly between the two of you. I did some number crunching. With the sale of the firm, the house, insurance proceeds, the resolution of the lawsuit against the bitch that hit him, and all other outstanding debts settled, you two stand to inherit about 12 million dollars. Each."

Twelve. Million. Dollars. I can't even imagine that kind of money.

"I don't want it! I want him back! Fuck this money!" I collapsed into my brother's arms, sobbing. This hurts so bad. My brother rubbed my back, comforting me and calming down. He looked at me, tears in his own eyes.

"Gina. I know you are taking this harder than anyone else here. You and Dad had a special relationship. I can't begin to understand how you are hurting. But I do know that Dad would not want you to be like this. He would want you to be happy. He ended your relationship because he wanted you to grow into the amazing woman we both know you are. If you don't take this money and live well, you wouldn't be doing what you know he wants you do. I know that it hurts, but we have to keep going. We have to live. We have to honor his memory. Please."

"I'll help you manage it. Put it somewhere safe until you decide what you want to do. You have a lawyer and two accountants who love you very much. We'll help you figure it out." Mr. Neil gave me a long hug.

"Thanks everybody. I'll be okay. You're right. Daddy wouldn't want this. What do we need to do Mr Neil?"

"Okay, this is what I suggest..."

Life goes on.

Chapter 15 - Gina -New Beginnings

six months later...

It's mine. It's all mine. I can't help by smile.

I'm getting better. I miss Daddy everyday. But I have to keep going. I have to live. For him. For me.

Cecil and Nicholas went back to London. Cecil doesn't know it yet, but Nicholas asked me, as the last living part of our family, if he could marry my brother. Of course I said yes! I'm so happy for him.

Shelly and Mr. Neil helped me do everything after Cecil left. We settled the estate and sold the house.

The five of them cheered like crazy people at my nursing school graduation.

And now I find myself in Atlanta standing in the first purchase I made with my share of the money - my very own condo. I needed a new start, and Atlanta seemed like the best place to make that happen.

Daddy would like this place.

I'm ready. It's time to grow. I can't wait to see what happens next.

This concludes Operation Fuck me Daddy. Thank you to all of those who sent messages asking about the final part. This wasn't easy to write. Gina's story will conclude in part three of the James family trilogy. Thanks again for reading, and don't forget to vote! Love, cg74

12