Operation: Mailgirl Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nynah
Nynah
151 Followers

So being asked to use her very naked body as bait to trap a potential source of information marked a new low in her professional life. But as she writhed against the polished wooden conference table on all fours, ass up in the air as she drove two fingers in and out of her pussy, she found that, for a few fleeting moments, she almost didn't mind.

The door to the small, darkened conference room creaked open behind her, and Twenty forced herself to slow her masturbating long enough to crane her head back. "Ohhh..." she moaned softly, half in arousal, half in surprise.

Standing there with a wide-eyed expression was the young businessman who had bumped past her that very morning. Cash had told her his name was Wendell. Wendell Ross. His rounded face flushed a deep crimson as his eyes went wide at the spectacle before him. Twenty was perched on the table in front of him in all her naked glory, her shaven pussy glistening pinkly in the dim light as she pleasured herself.

As masturbation wasn't allowed when a mailgirl was on duty, Twenty was in a compromising position in more ways than one. It had been Cash's idea, however, to give their quarry a sense of being in control, which is why he had Twenty set the bait in such a fashion. It was up to her to flip the odds in their favor.

With a bit of reluctance, she extracted her fingers from inside of herself and twisted herself around, her ample bosom coming into view as she slid off the table and onto the floor. Her hand was still coated in her juices, so she wiped the wetness off as best as she could onto her thigh as she adopted the Knees position. "I-I'm sorry, sir," she said with a shuddering breath, casting her eyes down at his feet. "I thought this room was empty..."

Wendell pushed his thick-rimmed glasses up onto the bridge of his nose, his eyes still drinking in every inch of Twenty's sculpted body. "You-you're not supposed to be in here," he stammered. "You're not supposed to be doing that."

"I know, but I just couldn't help myself, sir. I had to get off otherwise I was going to go crazy." Twenty reflected just how there was more than just a little bit of truth to that statement. "Please don't give me a demerit, I can't afford another one, sir."

"I have to, company rules." Wendell's words were matter-of-fact, but his tone was slightly lacking in conviction.

It was this Twenty had to seize. She craned her head upward and met his gaze, another direct violation of mailgirl code. She could see the perspiration starting to form on his brow and the red flush in the skin of his face. "Please, sir," she pleaded again. "I'll do anything..."

"Anything?" Wendell echoed, fists clenching and opening as he debated with himself.

She tipped her chin up slightly and thrust her ample chest out a bit further, her nipples standing to attention. "Yes, anything," she confirmed, biting her lower lip. "The camera in this room is out, so I thought I would have some time..."

Wendell looked up at the small, dormant surveillance camera in the corner of the small conference room. Sure enough, the small red light which indicated recording was off. "You've done this before, Twenty?" he asked as he stepped toward the camera to orient the lens away from the center of the room; clearly he still somewhat paranoid.

"Just once, sir," she lied. Truth was, Cash had set up the room; while the small camera was off, there were at least two other cameras hidden, recording their actions. He hadn't shown Twenty where they were, lest she look directly at them on accident and tip off their quarry.

"You know that's also against the rules," Wendell said, tossing his satchel onto the ground as he reached behind him to lock the door to the conference room, his first outward indications he was becoming more comfortable with the situation. "You couldn't wait until your break?"

She shook her head. "I needed it, sir." Again, not that far from the truth as her pussy ached between her legs.

He stepped toward her tentatively, almost as if he expected someone to jump out of the shadows and catch him in a darkened conference room with a kneeling, naked and obviously aroused mailgirl. "You've only been here very recently," he stated. "I know most of the mailgirls by number and I definitely would have remembered you."

"This is my second day here, sir," Twenty admitted, still looking up at him. He was being cautious and she knew there wasn't a lot of time to do what was needed. "I've heard what happens to mailgirls who go over the demerit limit and I-I don't want that."

Wendell came to a stop in front of her, his crotch mere inches from her face. He was trembling, and she could clearly see the outline of his erection through the thin material. "Well Twenty, as I have a meeting in fifteen minutes, you have ten of those to convince me not to give you demerits."

Twenty inhaled deeply, mentally steeling herself for what was to come next. Unclasping her hands from behind her back, she reached up to undo his belt buckle and unzip the front of his pants. Reaching inside, her fingers found the hard shaft of his cock which she guided through the hole in his boxers and out into the open. It wasn't the largest she'd ever seen or handled, but it also wasn't the smallest. Stroking his meat with both hands, she leaned her head forward, darting her tongue out to lick the engorged tip.

He groaned loudly, his hips thrusting slightly forward as ripples of pleasure coursed through his body. "Yeah... fucking do it..."

Dipping her head even further, she wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and sucked hard, her tongue teasing and probing the sensitive slit in the middle. Her efforts were rewarded as she tasted the first bit of pre-cum leaking from the tip, so she guided more and more of him into her mouth until his entire shaft was buried to the hilt. Hearing him grunt again in pleasure, she pushed away from him, his cock slipping out of her mouth, coated in her saliva. She caught her breath, looking up at his face for direction.

His only answer was to thrust his hips forward, his member pushing past her parted lips again. She gripped the base of his slick cock with one hand and moved it back and forth as she suckled on the head, her tongue swirling around the sensitive skin. Her free hand snaked down her body, tweaking a sweaty nipple before running down her stomach to between her legs. She slid a pair of fingers into her soaked pussy, her palm grazing over her throbbing clit and causing her to moan in pleasure.

The rational part of her mind screamed at her to stop what she was doing, to cease letting her body be used for what was basically blackmail pornography at this point. Surely Cash had enough footage to nail Wendell into doing what they needed him to do. But even as her mind raced, her body continued of its own accord, her mouth greedily sucking Wendell's cock and her fingers sliding in and out of her well-lubricated sex.

She felt a hand at the back of her head pull her mouth away for a second time, so she looked up at him again, her lips and chin dripping with a mixture of saliva and pre-cum. "Sir?" she asked quietly, her voice husky from the blowjob.

"I wanna fuck you," Wendell breathed, pointing at the conference room table. "Get over there and lie down. Spread your legs."

Two days ago, the entire situation she was in would have been unthinkable. Yet here she was, ready to let a complete stranger fuck her. "Yes, sir." Rising from the floor and walking over to the table, she sat near the edge and leaned backward while spreading her long legs, completely exposing her shaven sex to him.

He stepped toward her, his cock jutting out from his pants. "God Twenty, you have a beautiful pussy," he whispered as he positioned himself between her legs, teasing the head of his cock against her soft pink outer lips.

Twenty shuddered in anticipation, but managed a "Thank you, sir," before he plunged his cock into her waiting pussy and started thrusting in earnest. She felt every inch of his cock as he fucked her, her slick pussy walls clinging to his hardened shaft. "Oh God, yes..." she whispered under her breath, pleasurable, erotic sensations coursing through her body.

She felt Wendell's mouth on her left breast, the feel of his teeth on her nipple sending electric shocks of pain through her nerves. His breath was hot against her skin as she felt his hands slide down to grip her ass, squeezing and kneading the tender flesh as he continued to pound his hard cock deeper and deeper into her sopping wet hole. Each thrust brought her closer to her own orgasm, his member filling her pussy far better than her fingers had.

Wendell's breaths grew ragged and labored against her breasts and she knew he was close to his release. She tried to wrap her legs around his waist to help him penetrate her, but he slowed and took a step back, his cock sliding wetly out of her snatch. She looked up at him in slight confusion.

"Turn around," he ordered, wiping perspiration from his brow. "Spread yourself open."

Twenty nodded as she ascertained his meaning. Sliding her ass off the edge of the table, she twisted her body around, pressing her ample breasts against the sweat-stained wood surface while simultaneously positioning her legs apart. Reaching back, she pulled her asscheeks apart, readying her aching pussy to receive his throbbing cock.

She didn't have to wait long, feeling him tease the slippery folds of her labia with the tip for a few moments before finding the entrance to her wet tunnel. His hands grabbed either side of her sweaty hips, fingers kneading her flesh as he speared his cock deep into her pussy again, causing both of them to groan in ecstasy. The sounds of their frenzied fucking echoed in the small room, and she found herself clinging to the table for dear life as his thrusts increased in both frequency and strength, driving her body into the table.

Just as she was about to crest over her first orgasm, Twenty felt Wendell slow his pace ever so slightly. Her pussy ached for release, her slick vaginal walls pulsing around his stiff cock, but as he slowed, it became apparent to her that he was delaying his own climax with no regard for her pleasure. As if to drive the point home, she felt his fingers around her neck, lifting her torso off the table. His breath was hot against her ear a moment later, coming in short, ragged gasps as he continued to fuck her from behind. His other hand snaked around her body to her chest, grabbing one of her tits and squeezing it roughly each time he plowed himself into her.

Twenty's previous sexual experiences had never been this rough, yet she found herself responding to the pain and discomfort, moving her hips in time with his to allow his cock the deepest amount of penetration into her. She wasn't sure if it was because she actually enjoyed being manhandled while being fucked, or if she just wanted to reach that long-awaited orgasm as quickly as possible. Not that either of those really mattered, as her body was completely at Wendell's pleasure.

Abruptly, he pulled away again, his cock sliding out of her as he stepped back. "On the floor," he ordered tersely. "Hands and knees."

After getting fucked on the hard wooden table, Twenty was almost grateful as she complied; the floor of the conference room was carpeted. Wendell followed her down almost immediately, his hard cock finding her wet opening again and plunging deep into her tight pussy. She could tell right away that he was getting ready to cum; his rhythm was hurried as he hammered himself in and out of her, causing her to cry out with each thrust.

She glanced behind her, looking through her sweaty, matted hair up at the man fucking her. He had adopted a squatting position, knees to either side of her bent as he continued his assault on her sex. At this angle, each thrust drove her into the ground as his cock reached further and further into her pussy. Her hand darted between her legs, her fingers finding her clit and rubbing it fiercely, hastening the arrival of her own orgasm.

"F-f-f-f-f-f-f-fuuuuuuuuucckkkk!"

She felt his body tense up and his fingernails dig into her ass as he came, his cock ejecting spurt after spurt of hot cum into her pussy. For Twenty, this was the first time she had let anyone cum inside her, and the sensations were enough to drive her over the edge, the walls of her pussy spasming around his cock as he continued to fill her with his ejaculate.

Her body was still pulsing from her orgasm when she felt Wendell pull out of her, his cock slipping out of her with a wet squelch. Almost immediately, cum started to dribble out of her well-fucked hole, sliding over her quivering labia before dropping to the floor. Somehow finding her senses, she made an attempt to pull herself up, but stopped when she felt his hand on her ass again.

"No," he rasped. "Stay down like that."

"Y-yes, sir," she managed, her own voice hoarse. She realized why he had commanded her to stay down when she felt his softening shaft glide across the damp skin of her backside; he was wiping his cum and her juices off his cock and onto her ass.

She heard the sound of his belt buckle clasping, then of him rising to his feet. "No demerits for you, Twently," he said. "But you tell no one of this, understand?"

"Yes, sir. Thank you, sir."

"Good."

The sound of the conference room door opening and closing finally let her know that he had left, and only then did she lower the rest of her body to the floor. The respite was fleeting, however, as the door opened and closed yet again.

"Holliday, are you all right?"

Cash's voice pierced through the fog in Twenty's brain. Pushing herself upright, she rolled her naked body over to face him. "Mmfh," she murmured.

He was crouched in front of her, his eyes locked to hers for once. "Are you hurt?"

She shook her head despite the aches in her chest, elbow and knees that said otherwise. "No, I'm fine. Did you get what you needed?"

"And more," he replied, pulling a handkerchief from his pocket and holding it out to her. "Here."

She took it and stared at it stupidly. "What am I supposed to do with this?"

This got a chuckle out of Cash. "Well, it might not do much, but I'm sure you'll want to take care of that, at least." His gaze dropped to below her waist.

As if on cue, another wad of cum pushed its way past her pussy lips, sliding down and coating her asshole. Twenty groaned and swiped the cloth between her legs. "Thanks," she managed. "What happens now?"

"Well, we've taken the first step in compromising Mansfield and his operation," he answered, observing her as she attempted to clean herself up. "Wendell was the first cog that needed to be turned. There are others."

She looked up at him. "Others?" she echoed warily.

He shrugged. "Well, you're already in this deep, pardon the pun."

"You don't mean..."

"Only if you're willing, of course. Otherwise you can go back to running around naked in this office building until they ship you out. But I'm counting on you to know to do the right thing."

This almost got a laugh out of Twenty. "After this, I don't even know what 'the right thing' is anymore."

To be continued...

Nynah
Nynah
151 Followers