Operation Paramour Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She was bucking back against him harder, matching him thrust for thrust. Animal-like sounds were coming from within her muzzled lips as she tried to force the cock deeper into her. Rachel’s husband, the only man she had ever loved, had had a much larger penis than what assaulted her now, and it was almost driving her mad trying to remember what her husband’s cock felt like when it would stretch her out and almost make her cry for him to stop.

She knew though, if she thought about her loved one’s member hard enough, that she may be able to orgasm… or would be forced to fake it once again as Willi Jung continued his relentless pounding of her pussy.

***

“I was only trying to get closer to the city before the sun rose,” Jack told the two Orpo cops as they exited their vehicle, his fluent French coming off native.

The cop from the backseat stepped closer to him while the other pulled his Mauser pistol from his hip-holster—-Jack took a mental note of this action, also seeing that the approaching man was unarmed.

“Just hand over your suitcase,” the cop said as he took the suitcase from Jack’s hand.

As the man carried the suitcase over to the hood of the car, Jack took a couple steps back and scratched his hip. There wasn’t much in his case other than a couple pairs of clean clothes, and his wireless radio set, which would be easily discovered almost as soon as the case was opened.

Jack noticed the Mauser-toting Orpo watched him scratch his hip, then heard the sound of his case’s snaps popping up. While taking in a long draw of his cigarette, Jack watched the closest Opro’s eyes, which were following the movement of the hand at his lips; the other hand, at his side, slowly moved around behind, slipping under the tail of his jacket.

The Orpo with his suitcase roughly pulled a pair of trousers and a shirt out of the case, throwing them to the ground, his back facing Jack. Quickly, his hand pulled out an undershirt, and then hit something solid, which he knew couldn’t be the bottom of the case. He paused a moment, then turned his hand into a fist, using the knuckles to rap on the solid mass. The Orpo holding a pistol on Jack turned to look at what the knocking sound was, taking his eyes off the man in front of him.

This was Jack’s cue.

With one smooth motion, Jack brought the cigarette from his lips as the other hand wrapped around the hilt of his revolver, quickly whipping it out from his waistband and thumbing back the hammer. Holding the pistol parallel to the ground and at the centre of his chest, he pulled the trigger.

The weapon went off with a loud POW!!! that echoed through the still night. The Orpo, standing no more than six feet away, took the .38-calibre slug in the upper torso, pushing him into a stumble before he fell against the vehicle.

Jack had dropped the cigarette now, bringing this hand down to cock the hammer back as he brought the muzzle of his weapon to bear on the second cop’s back. The cop was turning around quickly however, and Jack’s second shot took him in the arm, the round breaking the bone before it exited the limb and lodged itself in the ribcage. Another shot, fired in quick succession, was directed upwards more and blasted the Orpo in the side of the face, throwing him down against the trunk of the car.

The driver of the vehicle, startled by the sounds of gunfire, wasted time as he struggled with the handle of the door, trying to get out his car. He would have been better off reaching for his pistol; Jack had knelt down slightly and was now aiming directly at the back Orpo’s skull.

***

Jung pulled the woman around quickly so that she was facing him, then quickly reached around her hips to grab her buttocks with both hands, lifting her feet off the ground. Her skirt being hiked up allowed him dynamic entry into her dripping cunt as he forced her back against the kitchen counter.

Rachel cried out as the man forced his way inside of her, and after a moment, wrapped her legs around his waist, her arms around his neck. He brought her close to him, grunting in her hear as he hammered his cock into her, his coarse pubic hair tickling at her erect clitoris. He was fucking her with such ferocity that he was actually spitting as he exhaled, his body flushing from the exertion.

The maid’s moans were loud and could be heard all throughout the chateau. She felt his hands prying her buttocks apart, and increased her cries, her eyes clamped shut as she panted heavily next to his ear.

“Fuck me, you sonofabitch, fuck me!” she screamed in his ear as she was bounced up and down his hard cock.

A loud grunt was the reply from Jung as he sweated inside of his clothes. The Gestapo commander felt her pussy tighten around his meat and the sensation brought his balls to the boiling point.

“You nasty little bitch,” he taunted her as his hands come around to her sides, grabbing her and pulling her body away from his. Her legs and arms came from around his body, and she immediately sank to her knees as his hand wrapped around his cock. “You want some cum, whore?”

Rachel looked up at him with her big pleading brown eyes as her hands lightly touched him at the knees. Her mouth opened as Jung pumped his hand up and down rapidly, his chest heaving as he could feel his orgasm slowly travelling up the length of his cock.

“Cum on my face, Willi!”

Jung let out an animal wail as the first rope of his cum shot from his cock, striking the woman on the cheek. The initial blast was forceful enough to cause Rachel to flinch; the second shot was already on its way, and hit her square in the mouth, flying end-over-end after hitting her bottom lip.

“Yessssss,” the man groaned as his free hand reached around and pulled the kneeling maid’s hair, yanking her face closer to his spurting cock while he continued to jerk the rest of the cum out. His groans continued as the cum now dribbled out, his pumping hand not ceasing its actions.

After another thirty seconds or so, his cum was barely coming out at all, and as the woman looked up at his face from her kneeling position, Jung gripped the base of his shaft tightly. He looked directly into her eyes as he slowly milked out one, then two last drops of cum onto her messy face.

He sighed contently, releasing his softening cock and letting it drop onto Rachel’s lips. As she began to gently slurp at his cock, Jung reached over for his snifter of brandy, taking a sip as she enveloped his sensitive organ in warm moisture, cleaning him.

Sucking at the cock as though it were a pacifier, Rachel remained at her place at his feet before her mouth travelled down to his sweaty balls. The musty, stale smell coming from between Jung’s legs was almost overwhelming, as Jung hadn’t bathed earlier, but was more pronounced than before now that he had used his energy to fuck his maid.

Slowly, she cleaned his cock and balls, normally delighting in the task.

Jung patted her head gently, encouraging her to continue as he reached inside his smoking jacket for his cigarette case. In a moment, he lit one, and after picking up his snifter again, pulled his cock from Rachel’s mouth. Dutifully, she tucked his shrunken manhood back into his trousers, then fastened them.

The two looked at each other for a moment, then Jung turned around to exit the kitchen and leave the dissatisfied woman to deal with her appearance.

~~to be continued~~

12