Operation Play Away

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She laughed blushing at the same time! "Me to, that was a first for a few things, not least taking the size of that monster!"

She moved her hand across and stroked Cams flaccid shaft briefly, which twitched with the heat of her touch. Cam smiled, "You give great head that's for sure! Come on I'll take you to the showers. How about when I get back to England we meet up for a repeat performance. Jay will be up for it, and as you seem pretty insatiable, I've got a couple of mates, also well hung?"

Picking up her clothes, she allowed Cam to take her hand and they walked out of the room, down the corridor. Hanna giggled, "You know I'm married, right! Not sure disappearing off for a gangbang, is appropriate... God it was good though!!!"

Cam smiled, placing a big black hand on her arse cheek as they walked. His other hand reached across and guided her hand onto his still flaccid dick. "Don't you want some more of this?"

She laughed, "God yes, I'm just not sure. I'll give you my work number and well see!"

Hanna wanked his cock a couple of times playfully as she replied. They entered the door marked ablutions, and another soldier, dressed only in shorts and flip flops approached them from the direction of the urinals in the far corner. 'Hey Cam, Steve told us what a good time you lot had, when he got back to our room.'

He looked at Hanna, smiling, 'Hi Lady, I hope they looked after you and you had a good time to? They had the reputation of the regiment to uphold.'

Hanna was abashed given her nakedness in front of a stranger, however that seemed at odds with her earlier performance and passed quickly. 'Err, we had fun!'

Cam nodded, 'Of course, now on your way Pete, Hanna is just about to take a shower.'

The 6' mixed race, well built soldier nodded, 'Ok see you Hanna.'

With the door closing behind Pete, Hanna walked over to the glass cubicles and stepped into the shower and let the warm water wash over her. Using the shampoo Cam had provided she washed herself down, luxuriating in the soft soaps suds, her hands massaging her scalp with her eyes closed. She jumped slightly as she felt strong hands caress her waist as Cam stepped into the shower with her, 'Thought I'd join you.' He said.

"You took your time!!!" She giggled, her hand reaching down between his legs and stroking his cock.

From his cock, which was distinctly not flaccid anymore, she could clearly outline his intentions. Hanna felt her heart race as she considered her capacity to have sex again so soon. Cam turned her round to face him and kissed her passionately, his tongue once more exploring her mouth. She responded by caressing her hands over his head and down his body covering him in her soap suds. She felt her body responding to the surge of excitement and lust, and she broke away from kissing his mouth to start kissing his neck and chest. Her hands reached round and grasped his firm buttocks as his hands went to her shoulders. She moved her hands down to grasp his massive shaft, and then kneeling, Hanna took the bulbous head into her mouth, and let her tongue roll round it, the showers water splashing down around them.

Hanna sucked him off with as much enthusiasm as she had earlier in the evening, any thought of tiredness or soreness vanishing. After a few minutes, Cam pulled her up and twisted her round, his hands cupping her breasts. "Oh god fuck me, I want to feel it filling me again."

Hanna grasped the top of the door rail, as Cam pulled her butt out and placed his cock at the head of her pussy. He grasped his shaft, soaping it as he guided the shaft firmly into Hanna's willing body. Cam heard Hanna's gasp as he slid quickly up to the hilt, in her soft pussy. "Oh fucking hell...." She moaned.

He began a steady aggressive rhythm pushing in and out. Hanna grunted as each thrust went fully home, and then moaning as he withdrew, every vein, ridge and bump on his magnificent shaft, rubbing all he sensitive nerve endings.

Hanna heard the shower screen door slide open and felt another pair of hands caress her breasts. She opened her eyes to see Pete grinning at her his face only inches away, and his eyes locked on hers. Looking deeply into this other mans eyes as Cams cock fucked her, his shaft pounding away without pause, caused yet more confusion and indecision. At the same time she realised she had no decision to make as Pete clearly intended to fuck her like all his friends had, and to deny him was not an option, and felt even a little churlish.

Whilst these brief thoughts went through her head, Pete waisted no time grasping her head and pulling it down causing her to release the door frame and bend down, grabbing his thighs for balance. When her head reached the level of Pete's cock, which she could see was hard and at least 8 or 9 inches, they all seemed to be big passed quickly through her mind, he shoved his shaft quickly into her open mouth and down her throat. Hanna gagged briefly, before he withdrew, and then thrust forward once more. She grabbed the base of his cock, to try and exert some control to the administrations of his hard thrusting shaft.

Yet again for the umpteenth time in the last few hours she had a strangers shaft fucking her brains out from behind, whilst a not inconsiderable cock was doing the same in her mouth. Just how had this happened she couldn't explain, and in any case the building explosion of lust in her body meant she didn't give a damn. Would she answer Cams phone call when it came?

12