Opportunity in the Garage

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I gave her everything the strength of my arm could give her and then slid my left thumb gently but firmly into her ass.

"Ooohhhmmmmmmmffffaaa what thafuck oh fuck oh fuck harder harder everywhere!"

I had her now, that sweet fleeting point where the orgasm causes the brain to register all stimuli as pleasure... i pushed my hands against each other, and, glad to have a way to brace them, i slammed downwards ruthlessly over and over and over.

My cock was hurting from touching nothing more than the steamy musty garage air.

She was starting to convulse, i had never seen anything like this before. There was a primal release to it and i knew i had to stoke the fire and jump into it all the way even if Todd walked up behind me and shot me in the head.

Later i realized it was her pent up sexual energy, the tragic frustrations of a broke down marriage, the rage at her husband and the fact that she was finally asserting herself against him in this brazenly risky fashion, her fury at herself for staying in the marriage and her fear of being found out by her family who had to be wondering where we were... I was a convenient pawn to her, a man who arrived at the right time.

She was starting up the climb of a deeper, more intense orgasm, the second big one and possibly the third total... my thumb was up to the webbing of my hand in her ass... generally ass stuff is such a minefield but it looked like she either had some fixation with it or it made her feel cheap and abused and totally penetrated and taken but whatever it was she didn't seem to mind it one bit.

I pushed down with my right hand on her g-spot and made little micro-strokes but my arm started to cramp so i pulled it back and grabbed my cock and just before i touched her with it i untangled her hand from the twisted up seat belt, pulled my thumb out of her ass and crawled up over her into the back seat and she followed suit.

I put the plastic bag on my right hand, smeared some of her sop up onto her asshole and she put her left knee on the floor of the suburban and one knee on the cushioned seat.

Donna arched her back and rested her head on the seat, her salt and pepper hair all over her shoulders and her full ass facing me.

I sank my cock into her slick warm pussy.

She moaned load and low.

"Jaaaaaaaaaccck holy fuck holy fuck yes yes yes ohmigodi'maboutto fuuuuuuuuuuucccckk!"

I was in my element except being cramped a little by the roof of the damn car.

I leaned forward and grabbed a fistfull of her damp hair and slammed with all my strength into her. As deep as i could get, over and over as fast as i could go. I didn't want to last long and we were probably out of time anyway.

Her asshole glistened, begged, moved with each thrust of my hips.

I took my right hand, made a point out of my index, pointer and ring finger and spit sloppily on the bag. Didn't think it would work but i figured i'd try.

She suddenly arched her back and began to push up until she was sandwiching me against the roof of the car.

I fucked back hard into her and began to push her back down and a low, rich moan came from Donna as i felt her core clench and her walls tighten like a vise on my cock. I took a deep breath and marshalled all my forces to keep the sting of imminent release at bay. I gritted my mind and forced it back.

Donna pushed her ass way up into me and a little gush splashed down on our calves.

I lost my grip on sanity and was suddenly an animal.

I wrapped both arms around her midsection, Donna was slamming her ass back into me and I slammed my cock in at a downward angle hard and steady. The wave came on fast and engulfed her... i maintained a hard forward pressure and tried to name the infielders for the Cubs back when Grace was the first baseman. She melted and quivered and jerked in a beautiful dissonance of utter satisfaction.

She was shaking and exhaling in ragged blows through her slack mouth.

"Dammit Donna where were you five years ago when i needed a wife!?" I said.

She let a soft little high pitched "hmmmmmyyyyhhm" out and i pulled her ass up with my left hand and told her to relax.

I let a glop of spit hit my left hand and trickle south and followed it with the gentle, slow, insistent push of the three fingers of my right hand in the shopping bag.

She splayed her legs a little and whimpered.

I kept pushing with my fingers and started thrusting with my hips.

"Fuck me. Take me deep. Fuck my soul. Ooowwwwww fuck that hurts. No keep going fuck fuck aaa aaa hhhhhmmmmmmmyes you're there oh fuck i'm so full."

Her back was arched, her arms were by her head with her fingers in white-knuckled fists and I had synchronized the rhythm of my hand with my hips.

She had forsaken all pretense and was continuously moaning and telling me to fuck her harder.

I felt a deep pull at the base of my balls and i knew i was about done.

I pulled my hand and cock out at the same time.

"Are you crazy putitbackinnow!"

"Get on your back you perfect little angel of a slut. You belong to me." I never was any good at dirty talk so i took a stab at it.

"Yes sir," was all she said.

She flipped over and opened her legs.

I grabbed both of her ankles and pushed them up and back.

"Pull your legs behind your head," i said

"Aye aye captain" she said with a sweat soaked smirk.

She hooked her elbows into her legs, under her knees and pushed them back.

I grabbed her thighs and pulled her to me to give us some room.

She looked at me questioningly and i drove my cock down hard into her pussy and struck with a slap over and over until she was mewling.

"Come fast one more time i'm close'" i said harshly.

"Your ... meaty... cock ... gives... me...no... fuck!... choice," she said between thrusts.

She started to swing her head back and forth and i heard her breath catch again and saw the muscles of her stomach ripple under her skin. I slammed slammed slammed slammed slammed until she started swinging her head faster and faster "yes yes yes yes."

I pulled out and she said "no no no come inside me."

"I will."

I pushed the head of my slick cock down onto her impossibly small little asshole.

It was stretched open from her legs being pulled back and i said,

"Donna i'm going to take your ass as hard as i can unless you tell me to stop."

I pulled her right hand down to her waist.

"I want your hand to be a blur on your clit," i said.

She bit her lip and nodded with a wicked grin.

She looked so feminine, so girlish in that moment that i pushed my cock up against her pucker, leaned forward, and kissed her as gently as i could... she moaned a soft release into my throat... it was romantic, we felt like teenagers in the back of that car... but it was good timing because it let me get a handle on my orgasm that was circling like a bull around a red cap, a force of power ready to charge unstoppably any second.

"Fuck my ass as hard as you can," she said.

I roared a guttural acknowledgement and slowly lowered my weight behind my cock.

It didn't go anywhere at first and she grimaced and moaned a little and i started to rub her clit and she swatted my hand away and started working on herself.

Soon she let her head hang back and moaned and i thrusted down harder and felt the head of my cock slide through an intensely pleasurable ring of pressure.

I almost came right then but she had started to moan and i felt raw and animalistic and i pushed steadily until i was mostly in. I started thrusting and got into a rhythm. It was maddening... it felt so good when her sphincter swallowed my glans but i couldn't pull that far back or i'd pop out. I may last longer than i thought.

I got about seven strong thrusts in before i really bore down and drove in until my scrotum slapped against her skin. Something about that dull thud in my balls, maybe something in me realized i was doing something i had only read about, with the one woman i never thought in a million years would go for it... something deep in me broke.

I grabbed her throat in my right hand and fucked her deep and fast, as hard as i could. Her hand tripled its speed and i squeezed her throat. Her moans were high pitched, continuous gurgles.

Her hand flitted into a frenzied blur as i slammed all my weight down onto my cock in her ass and my hand on her throat.

She came in a pulsating stream of droplets and i squeezed her throat hard and drilled into her one, two three more times and let go of her throat... she took a hacking series of breaths and her chest and arms fell back in satiated exhaustion.

I drove in as hard as i could as I fell on her, covering her like a thundercloud over a prairie as i pistoned hard with my hips into an impossibly sharp burn, a geyser up from the core of my balls, a pleasure so animalistic and intense that i was instantly in total clarity... i wanted more of this woman. I wanted to stop letting life pass me by. I kept thrusting and now i was incredibly, painfully sensitive and she playfully wiggled her hips and squeezed down hard with her asshole. Something about that sensation and my increased sensitivity and probably the fact that i hadn't had sex in months drove a second, sharp wave into my cock and i found myself hardening... i took a breath and fucked for all i was worth for about thirty seconds and then i felt a new and final fire and i came again, harder than i ever had in my life up until that point.

I collapsed on top of her and we lay in a pool of our sweat.

I kissed her for a couple of minutes and then we both began to panic.

"Drive to the country club. We'll think of a reason on the way."

I put her panties in my pocket and we got her keys and drove to the country club. I zipped my pants along the way.

- - - - -

But that was months ago and we hadn't found a way to meet up since. I figured it was because i went a little overboard with her and scared or hurt her.

But here we were. In her house, all to ourselves.

I took a step towards her.

She smiled and ran past me, up the stairs towards her bed.

12