Opportunity Knocks

Story Info
Female apartment mates deal with blackmailer.
4.8k words
3.58
15.6k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After Randy literally ran from the house this morning I went back to bed and felt very sorry for myself. I pulled the covers up over my head and hugged myself tightly trying to soothe my aching body. I ached from the physical activities of Friday and Saturday. And I ached in my heart because of the absence of the lover who was with me for those exciting days.

I laid there in a self-induced darkness, reliving the pleasures and the promises of Friday and Saturday. All of the good thoughts only made this depression seem deeper. I tried to focus on some of tribulations I had experienced over that same time. The nosey neighbor in Arab, the Saturday traffic check point and even the badly stained mattress were only minor speed bumps. I was concerned that the presence of some of my clothes and household goods in Randy's car might have greater repercussions than any of the other events of the weekend.

I thought back to my embarrassment when I flashed everyone in the living room last night. I had glowed a bright red at the time of the incident, but now I saw the humor. Suddenly I felt much better, I decided that it was time to re-enter the world. I donned a demure robe and entered the living room.

I greeted them with a cheerful, "Morning ya'll, what are you doing up so early?"

I was surprised by their reply, "Early, it's nine o'clock."

I shot back, "It can't be nine o'clock, it's dark out."

The reply, "Nine PM!"

"Oh, I thought it was earlier." I offered.

Sol chimed in, "I guess that explains why we have not seen much of you today."

"No Sol, I understand exactly what you mean." I retorted.

He smiled that island smile.

"Let me revise my statement, I appreciate what you said," I added.

"Well it's late, I'm going to call it a day," I concluded.

The forth of July was less eventful than the third in my world.

I arrived at work Tuesday morning ready to face the world. It seems that upper management was scheduled for security interviews at an off-site location today. I didn't have an opportunity to speak with Randy.

The day dragged by, minutes seemed like hours. When four thirty arrived I was out the door and in my car. The evening was much like the day, nothing special happened and the clock moved like it needed new batteries. I went to sleep without hearing from Randy.

Wednesday and Thursday were just like Tuesday, still no Randy. When I walked into the apartment after work Thursday, Mary and Sol were waiting.

Mary said, "Why don't we go out for dinner tonight?"

We all agreed that Rosie's was right for dinner. It was only a few blocks away and we we could access it via side streets. No rush hour traffic for us. We requested a table on the patio away from the bar. We had a nice table for four even though there were only three of us. We ordered Margaritas and scanned the menu. Orders were taken, meals delivered and eaten in short order. As we sipped our after dinner drinks, a gentleman from the bar crossed the patio and approached our table.

"Hi, I'm Sam Flagg III, may I join you?" he said.

Mary looked him in the eye and said, "Sure Sam if you are man enough. I'm Mary, she's Annie and he's Sol."

Sam said, "Thank you ladies. Sol, why don't you get us some drinks?"

As Sol left the table Sam handed him a couple of twenties for the drinks.

Sam continued, "Ladies I'm from SIS, Security Investigative Services, we handle all the background investigations for the Army here in town. Annie, your name came up in an interview last Tuesday. Mary as an associate you are also involved. I'm sure we can bring this to an amicable conclusion if you cooperate."

It sounded like a threat and it was.

Sam continued, "Annie I know all about your family down there in Arab. I know how many of your uncles, cousins and brothers are preachers. I know how many of the sisters in their congregations have been marched out of the church and banished as whores. Mary I know all about your family, too. And I will know more about Sol the next time I see you. I know that he is here on a student visa from Dominica. I'll know everything once I hack into the State Department database.

Sol returned with the drinks and tried to appease the combatant parties. Sam made it personal when he threatened to send Sol back to Roseau and to deny him a green card and visa for further pursuit of an education. Sam went on to explain, "I am a third generation intelligence agent. I know all the dirty tricks."

Sol knew when to engage the enemy and when to execute a tactical retreat. There might be some casualties in a tactical retreat and I was among them. Sam insisted upon immediate satisfaction. I told Mary to keep Sol away from the apartment and I would see that Sam was appeased for now. I explained that his connection to her was through me and that I should try to protect her and Sol.

Sam presented a specific list of perverse acts that were required for his satisfaction. He surveyed the apartment and chose Mary's bedroom for our encounter. He liked the waterbed and the special LED lighting. We moved towards the bed and switched the lights to a soft blue. We each removed our clothes and stood nude beside the bed.

Sam announced, "Our first encounter will be a fuck and a suck and a swallow."

Sam displayed all the grace of a young teenager at a cheap whore house. He did little to make the task easier. He roughly pushed me to my back in the center of the bed. He mounted me and in two strokes we moved to stage two.I managed steps one and two but I had to depend on Sam for step three. After much stimulation on my part there was a trace of ejaculation that I ceremoniously swallowed.

Next on his list was to be my first anal experience. I was completely repulsed by this demand, but Sam explained my continued employment depended on gaining a permanent security clearance. He reminded me that I shouldn't let my friends down. Both Mary's and Sol's future depended on his satisfaction.

With no semblance of foreplay Sam led me beside the bed where I knelt facing the bed. He pushed my face into the sheets. With the low profile of the waterbed my ass was positioned high in the air.

"Spread your knees," Sam ordered.

I complied as he applied a generous amount of lubricant to my crack and began to explore the darker regions of my inner body. My face was buried in the bedclothes, I could smell the musk of sex between Mary and Sol. My body swayed as my anus gripped Sam's finger moving in and out of my ass. As my body swayed my tits swung back and forth out of phase with my body. The scent of sex coming from the bedclothes began to excite me as my nipples caressed the wrinkled sheets. The image of two lovers on the waterbed began to form in my mind.

Before I could see who they were, the spell was broken as Sam mumbled, "Annie, you are going to have to help me. It takes two for good sex."

Sam pulled me back and sat me on the edge of the bed in front of me. He stood, placed his limp member on my lips and ordered, "Suck!"

On my best day there was no way I could have deep throated him. I tried every move I knew. I even made up a couple of new ones. Nothing could bring life to Mr. Flaccidity. I sucked, I swirled my tongue around the tiny circumcised head of his penis, I licked his balls, I buried my nose in his pubic hair and nothing came close to tickling my uvula. Truly nobody bigger than a Chatty Cathy doll could possibly deep throat Sam.

Fortunately Sam realized that he was the non-performer for the evening. He retired for the night with an intent to return tomorrow for a salt and pepper interlude with Mary and me.

With that preview Sam departed, I immediately called Mary. She and Sol arrived in minutes. I related the details of the evening's interlude with Sam to Mary and Sol.

Sol simply said, "I shall call Great Granmama, she will help."

The next morning we met the early morning flight from New Orleans. The three of us waited behind the TSA barrier as the passengers began entering the public part of the terminal. Among the crowd was a tall woman whose hair was wrapped in a brightly colored floral print turban. She wore a poppy red blouse and a long black skirt.

Sol shouted, "Mama M, Mama M, over here, over here."

Sol's booming bass voice seemed as loud as the PA system. He continued calling her name until she acknowledged his pleas with a disapproving glare.

After hugging his great grandmother, Sol politely performed the introductions.

I was thinking, how could a great grandmother seem so young; when I hear Marie say, "Please call me Mama M."

As we walked towards the baggage claim area, Mama M explained, "I had just returned to my room last night when I heard of your difficulties. It was quite a day yesterday. I traveled from Dominica to New Orleans and went straight to the Marie Laveau Seminar. I didn't even unpack."

It looked like everyone else on the plane was already gathered around the baggage carousel when we arrived. A single bag rode the conveyer belt to the top of the carousel and slowly fell towards the ring of people awaiting their bags.

Mama M quietly said, "Sol I believe that is my bag. Would you get it for me?"

Mama M, Mary and I walked out the door while Sol made his way to the only bag on the carousel. We took a seat on a bench near the door. Sol soon arrived and deposited the bag next to our bench.

He hardly slowed as he said, "You girls wait here while I get the car."

Mama M said, "Okay Annie tell me all about this little problem you girls have."

I quickly related the whole story, "We are being blackmailed by some rent-a-cop who runs the lie detector for special clearances. His demands have been centered around unusual sex acts. He expects to see both of us tonight for a threesome."

Sol returned with the car. He loaded Mama M's bag in the trunk, directed Mary and me to the back seat and helped Mama M into the front beside him.

We arrived at our apartment and showed Mama M in. As Sol deposited her bag I noticed that there was no checked baggage tag. Mama M toured all the rooms, then she declared, "This will do nicely. You girls go on to work while Sol and I prepare the altar."

We left Mary's car for Sol and rode to work together. On the way we talked without saying anything of substance. I dropped Mary at her office and continued on to mine. I arrived at my desk less than an hour after my assigned starting time. As a relatively new employee every hour of leave was dear to me.

Billie greeted me in his usual fashion stating, "I guess you had a bigger evening than you planned last night. You need to plan ahead so that you make it to work on time the next day. We had a rough day Tuesday at the security interviews. That damned rent-a-cop kept calling us back with new questions, but I made it in at my usual time this morning."

I shot back, "Yeah, your usual half hour late."

Fishing for more details about my evening, Billie asked, "Have you heard from the boss this morning?"

"No Billie, I haven't turned on my computer," I replied.

"Well that blouse turned on every man and some of the women in this office when you walked in," Billie said.

"Enough Billie I have work to do," I implored.

I had no idea how much work until I opened my email. Bonnie had forwarded an email from Randy saying he had a family emergency and he would keep us updated. Bonnie added, "I'm going to take some personal time, too. Annie will you take care of the time cards tomorrow and the directorate calendar until further notice."

Things became more interesting when I talked to the acting director, Billie.

"I need you to serve as point of contact for the security investigator who will be spending the week in our area. It's no big deal. Just reserve a conference room and bring in the poor sucker he wants to see," Billie said.

I wondered how accurate Billie's description of the interviewees was.

The extra work kept my mind away from Sam's planned visits for the day. I scanned the incoming mail for action items and flagged them for Billie. I checked the Director's phone for messages. There was one from Sam Flagg saying that he had follow up questions.

A second call from a female at an unknown number said, "Hi, it's me. I miss you. Hope you had a fun weekend with Dot. Give me a call".

That wasn't exactly what I wanted to hear. I prepared a call memo for Sam's call with name and number. I erased both messages.

My phone rang. Billie spoke, "Okay Annie, it's time to take care of Samuel Flagg III, or as Billie pronounced it Samuel Flagg the turd."

As I entered Billie's office, I was warmly welcomed and introduced. "Sam, please meet Annie O'Keih, pronounced okay. Sam Flagg is an agent with Security Investigative Services, he will be conducting follow up interviews with some of the workers to make sure none of the supervisors lied during their annual security interviews. I picked Annie to help you because she is one of our most efficient and agreeable secretaries. There are reasons we call her why we call her Okay Annie".

I thought, "Billie used a lot of unnecessary sexist remarks and innuendo in that introduction, especially in an important work situation".

Sam politely answered, "I am glad to meet you Annie. We have a lot of ground to cover, can we get started right after lunch? If you haven't eaten would you care to join me in the cafeteria?"

I thought, "This sounds like a legitimate business lunch. Sam wants to keep everything on the up and up here at the office."

I said, "Sam, I would love to, but I have to get some memos finished and into coordination for signature. We don't want the acting director to get reprimanded for poor performance ".

Sam answered, "Well Annie, I had hoped to get to know you before we jumped into the interviews. I understand your dedication to your coworkers. Can you have Mary Wherie here for a one o'clock interview? She works in the Zephyr Program Office. See you after lunch".

There went my chance for lunch.

I alerted Mary, "Sam Flagg is here and wants to interview you at one. I will pick you up in back of your building at twelve forty-five. Grab a sandwich for me on your way out".

I completed the memos, rushed to pick up Mary and ate my sandwich while driving back to the office. We parked near the east entrance and practically ran to the conference room. Before we had a chance to talk Sam walked into the room.

"Good afternoon ladies, I'm so glad both of you are here. We can get right down to business this afternoon. I'm sure that you both know that this is a secure facility and that no recording devices are allowed inside so we will have to have written notes that we co-sign," Sam explained.

Mary and I replied, "Yes sir."

Working for a secure project gives you access to some unusual toys. Our store room has paper you can't tear or burn, reversible disappearing ink, plain disappearing ink and numerous other devices to insure messages are conveyed without compromise. I had stocked our store room often enough to recognize the proper pens by their model numbers. I sat at the stenographer's desk opened the center drawer and selected the proper tools to ensure the notes truly reflected the actual events.

I took minutes using permanent ink on permanent paper. The opening paragraph was full text stating date time location and attendees. The details of the discussion were mostly open text with an added a note from time to time in short hand. Sam focused his attention on Mary because her only known offense was her association with me and he wanted to establish a stronger hold over her.

It turns out that Sam's skills in building a logical case of misconduct against an obvious perpetrator were no better than his attempts at sex. After more than two hours of questioning, Sam had established that Mary and I had attended a security briefing at the same time.

After a short break, Sam began a more damning line of questioning. His questions clearly revealed that he had used substantial resources in documenting our activities over this week. We were sure that he knew every word that was spoken in our apartment. I was concerned that he had video of my performance of the previous evening. I could only hope that his lack of performance would be enough to prevent any public release.

Sam failed to recognize that there was no record of Mama M on the flight from New Orleans this morning. He also ignored the details of Solomon Laveau's school record showing him to be five feet nine inches tall and weighing one hundred twenty seven pounds. Our Sol was obviously much more than that. Sam was chasing the wrong rabbit.

Promptly at four thirty, Sam announced, "Okay ladies that about wraps up the business for the day, let's move on to the pleasure. I know you live only a few blocks from Rosie's, I will treat you to a Margarita there. Then we'll go to your place and you can treat me. Make sure that big guy that hangs out with you is gone before we get there. Mary, I will follow you."

Mary replied, "My car is in the shop I'm riding with Annie."

Sam insisted, "No Mary you will ride with me. We will follow Annie."

Sam's strategy made it impossible to tell Sol to leave the apartment; and more importantly Mary and I had no idea of Sol's and Mama M's plan for the evening. As we neared Rosie's I turned on the speaker phone and hit the speed dial for Sol. I was sure that Sam was monitoring some of our phones so I may be falling into a trap.

When the phone went to voicemail I said, "Sol get out. Sam is with us."

I hung up as Sam and Mary pulled in beside me. We walked into the bar together. Finding a table in the dark corner we sat and waited for a waitress. One appeared in only a few minutes. Sam ordered, "Tres Margaritas Colosal."

Mary and I made our drinks last as long as we could. The ice was completely melted and my glass was nearly half full. A melted frozen Margarita is among the least appetizing concoctions in existence, I could probably make my drink last till dawn.

Sam announced, "Drink up ladies, we are leaving in ten minutes."

We indeed left in exactly ten minutes. We convoyed in exactly like we came to Rosie's. I think Sam had planned to learn Mary's gate code when he drove into the parking area but she used a phone app to open the gate. Mary and Sam waited for me to catch up before entering the apartment.

Mary called out, "Sol, are you here?"

There was no reply.

Sam smiled and said, "Ladies, let's get this show on the road to the bedroom."

As I opened the door the LED show began. Instead of the usual relaxing glow of soft green and blue hues there was a dancing yellow, orange red display very much like a fire. There was the scent of burning incense that I didn't recognize. There was the sound of a distant drum. Somehow the light, the scent and the sound had a hypnotic effect.

The spell was broken as Sam announced, "Ladies I would like for you to show me exactly how much you care for one another. First thing, you have way too many clothes covering your bodies. Move over there by those mirrors in the corner."

Mary's room had a lady's dressing area with door height mirrors covering each wall for six feet from the corner. At one end of the mirrors the mirrored door to her bath extended nearly three feet more. There was a similarly sized hinged mirror on the other wall that swung back towards the bed. Tucked into the corner was a brass drum stool an upholstered floral seat. When Mary walked in to retrieve the stool, it appeared as if there were a room full of statuesque mulattoes facing in every direction. She positioned the stool next to the bed about three near the foot. She directed Sam to the stool.

Sam almost shouted, "Girls, I said get naked."

We still felt that Sam held the trump cards and that we had no choice but to comply.

We stood at arms length from one another in the center of the mirrored box. Mary reached up and began to unbutton my blouse. Upon releasing the last button she spun me around to face Sam. Standing behind me, Mary placed her hands atop my shoulders and grasped my blouse near its collar. She gently pulled back and downward freeing my torso. She tossed the blouse at Sam's feet . Her hands moved directly to my bra and deftly released the hooks. Her hands returned to my shoulders and slid my bra straps down my arms.

12