Opposite Attractions

Story Info
Trying to put things both ways with erotic wordplay.
556 words
2.69
14.5k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers

Her lips were soft when I kissed her that night, and her tongue was soft when it touched mine, but then she kissed me hard. Her tongue became demanding and wrestled with mine and her soft hand touched me and held me where she had made me hard.

Her soft hand tugged on mine and we went through the door to her apartment and closed it behind us. We stood in the middle of her living room and she put her arms around my middle. My middle leg pressed against her and ached to go up her middle.

Her soft eyes looked up into mine and right into my soul, and her soft voice said, "I want you."

"I want you to take me to bed," she said softly. "I want you to take me to heaven, I want you to take me all around the world, I want you to take me up one side and down the other, but most of all I just want you to take me. I want you to give me all you have, to put it to me until I go crazy from taking it, until I can't take it any more. I want you to go on and go on until I can't stop coming. I want to be your personal loose woman, as loose as you want as long as I stay tight for you in the right place. I want you."

She led me through the door into her bedroom and we closed that door behind us too. I took her soft body into my arms and I took down the buttons on the back of her blouse and opened the hooks on her bra as she unbuttoned my shirt, and then at the same time we let it all fall slowly down and held each other fast. The skin on her back was soft beneath my hands and her breasts were soft against my chest, and what could I do but to hold her to me as hard as I could to balance out?

We took the rest of our clothes off and let them fall softly down. I lay her down softly, to lay her, and I went all the way down with her, to lay beside her and in her. Her breasts were soft but her nipples were hard, so I touched her breasts softly with my hands but pressed hard with my lips on the tips of her nipples until she gave soft cries.

Those soft cries made me harder and made me work harder on making those soft cries happen, until my hand found that she was soft and wet and ready for me. The dew between her legs told me that she was ready for me to do her, to do it to her, to have her body arch into my erection until we built our slideway to heaven. We would cooperate in mutual motion, I moving in her, with every movement moving us to do more, my piston in her cylinder climbing upward, with no friction between us except for the sweetest friction of all.

Then she urged me softly to give her my hardness, and I gave it to her as hard as I could, and, oh God, she was so soft inside it was hard to believe.

Otzchiim
Otzchiim
40 Followers