Opposites Attract

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers

"I love you so much, Misha."

"I love you, Daniel. Just lie and relax, my sweet fawn. I'll take care of you."

It takes mere seconds before Daniel is snuffling adorably into my shoulder. One of his arms drapes possessively over my stomach and a slender leg is between my own and I smile. It is good to know my fawn is so content. Just a few more days and all our troubles will be over.

****

It is Tuesday and my job is nearly complete. In a couple of hours I can end this charade. Daniel is already out on a call when I receive one. With a disgruntled growl I save what I am working on to my CD and head out of the office after leaving a note for Daniel. As I exit the lift I scent queen-bitch before I see her, her pungent perfume assaulting my nostrils. She and her bald bodyguard are standing in the corridor.

"I hope your deer is worth it, wolf," she hisses sibilantly. "I was considering sacking you both saying you were caught in a compromising position. Does he give good head?"

"Hurt Daniel and it will be the biggest mistake of your pathetic, spoilt life, bitch," I growl.

"Do you really think you can take me on?" Angelique laughs. It is a cold, brittle sound.

"I do, and if that happens you will lose," I vow, confidence oozing out of every pore. She may not be Chimera, but she is a predator amongst her own kind and she recognises my demeanour. This is not mere bravado.

"Let's go," she snaps to man-mountain.

I am certain now that my call was a ploy to get me where Angelique could speak to me and sure enough the 'problem' is resolved when I go to the office that called.

I return to the office I share with Daniel, pleased to find he is back. I stomp to him and he rises, opening his arms without question or hesitation. I bury my face into his neck inhaling deeply, wanting to replace queen-bitch's fake perfume with my mate's natural, clean male scent.

"Misha?" he asks, concern in his tone, but he does not let me go.

"Sorry, love," I rumble angrily. "I had a run-in with Angelique. I hate her cloying perfume as much as I hate her." I suddenly realise how much my fawn is caring for me. He holds me tight, letting me scent him, rubbing my back in a gesture that speaks of love and comfort. I give a sound partway between whine and purr and Daniel's soft laughter tickles my ear.

"All better now?" he asks teasingly. It is wonderful to see how much more confidence he has. I love him so damn much I will never be able to put it into words. As I pull back and drown in those limpid, chocolate pools I know I will never need to. The love I see there is a reflection of my own and we both smile and nuzzle happily.

****

Angelique's actions make me more determined to finish what I need today. I stop only to share lunch with my fawn and resume work as soon as we return to our office. I am so wrapped up in completing my task that I give little more than a cursory wave to Daniel as he heads off to answer another call.

I finally complete everything I need and stretch back, adding the last CD to my collection. However, before I can congratulate myself, my instincts have me surging to my feet.

Daniel.

I am on my feet and heading out of the door even as a woman I recognise as a friend of Hilary is rushing towards me. She sees in my eyes I know something is wrong.

"Hurry," she says succinctly, turning and running back the way she came.

I follow and as we turn the corner I shake the walls with my howl of pain and grief. I see my beloved fawn lying unconscious where he has fallen through fire doors that have now been secured open. A small group of concerned onlookers mill around whispering. He is being tended by Hilary and although I know her, I still growl threateningly as I approach my fallen mate.

"If you know First Aid I'll stand aside, Misha," she says, but my attention is suddenly focused elsewhere.

There are two scents on Daniel's too-still form; male and female and I recognise both. I am barely aware of the muffled gasps around me as I draw back my lips and begin to slaver and snarl. Movement catches my eye and I have my hand wrapped around queen-bitch's bald bodyguard before he can take a half a dozen steps away from the scene. He is almost babbling with fear in his hopes of avoiding my fury.

"It was an accident," he chokes. "Angelique and I were pushing him. He tried to get past us and lost his balance. He wasn't meant to fall down the stairs; it wasn't supposed to be so serious."

"Shut up, you fool," Angelique growls.

The acrid smell of ammonia taints the air as I shake my prey roughly and he loses control of his bladder in his terror. I do not need to do anymore. He has confessed in front of witnesses. As much as I want to deal with him personally, I do the right thing. I throw him contemptuously aside, turning away as he hits the floor and slides into the wall.

"You're both guilty of assault," I growl at queen-bitch.

"Do you think these will stand up as witnesses?" Angelique laughs harshly. "If they want to keep their jobs, they'll keep their silence."

I normally feel pretentious doing this, but today I take a perverse pleasure in slowly taking out my cellphone, flicking it open and hitting a speed-dial number.

"White King's Bishop to White King, we have checkmate. I repeat; we have checkmate." As I replace my phone I pull out my identity badge, smiling grimly. "This company is under Government investigation and control. All its accounts, assets, subsidiaries and sister companies are frozen and are under immediate lock-down. All senior managers are being placed under house arrest, their personal accounts and assets frozen, too. These people are under Government management now and I will expect a completed statement from each of them over what has been said here. You're going down hard, bitch," I say, getting into her personal space, forcing her to step back. "I'll make certain of it."

"Misha, Daniel needs you."

At Hilary's words I dismiss queen-bitch temporarily from my attention and drop to kneel alongside my mate.

"Misha...hurts," he whispers and my heart aches.

I know he was trying to get back to me, to get to where he felt safe and I wish I could take away his pain. I tenderly stroke his cheek, seeing the bruising already starting to mar his beloved features.

"It's going to be ok, love," I assure. "The ambulance is on its way. Where hurts?"

"My...my back, my head and when...when I breathe."

I pray it is nothing more than bruising. My precious fawn could so easily have broken ribs.

"What's happened, Misha? Is this your fawn?"

A large no-nonsense man is making his way determinedly towards me, taking in everything that is going on. Pete is one of the team I work with. His canine Chimera is evident in the way his nose flares almost constantly, taking in as much information by scent as he does from sight.

"I want her and the trash over there additionally charged with assault, Pete," I growl. "He confessed openly. Everyone here is a witness."

"I'm on it, Misha," he says, never staying still for a moment. "I saw the ambulance arriving."

Daniel tenses and Pete and I scent what has him so concerned. We turn to see the paramedics striding down the corridor. The leader is tall, broad, blond and lion, and as Daniel whimpers, Pete and I both growl.

"Down, boys," the lion says, his voice rich and melodic and laced with suppressed humour. "Which of you does he trust most?"

"He's mine," I say belligerently, not taking kindly to his amusement.

"Then ensure he feels safe and let me do my job, wolf." He drops to his knees where Daniel can see him as I hold my fawn's hand.

I am peripherally aware of Pete directing his attention to the group around us as others of my team appear, securing the building.

"I'm Chris," the lion says. "I need to check your injuries before I move you. What's your name, little fawn?"

"D...Daniel," my love whispers, his hand clutching at mine.

"Ok, Daniel. Let's get this over with and make you more comfortable, ok?"

I cannot help but be impressed at the constant litany of words from Chris' lips. At the continual reassurances and gentle touches, Daniel's nervousness evaporates and I am pleased and proud at his fortitude.

"I think you're just bruised, Daniel," Chris smiles, his prominent incisors clearly visible. "But even that's going to be a bitch for a few days. The neck brace is just a precaution, as is the backboard, but as much as I am sure I'm right, the hospital will need to scan you and verify it. Let's get going."

"What about my man" Angelique pouts, pointing at the unmoving form of man-mountain. She is trying to flirt with the lion even as Pete is arranging for her incarceration.

"Get another ambulance," Chris says dismissively and my respect for him soars. "Daniel is my concern. Your perfume is quite distinctive," he adds in a voice quite different from the one he uses with my fawn. It is a sound I would not like to hear directed at me and his lips are pulled back threateningly over his long, sharp teeth. "I wouldn't help you cross the road." He turns back to my fawn and the gentle smile is back in place. "Let's go. You can keep hold of your mate's hand when we have you in the ambulance."

" Misha. His name is Misha," Daniel says, his eyes seeking mine.

"Good to meet you, Misha. Let's get out of here. That perfume is making me ill."

****

I sit forlornly at Daniel's side. They gave him strong painkillers to make him comfortable after all his scans and they knocked him out which the medics are quite happy with. We are lucky. He will be bruised, as Chris predicted, but none of his bones are broken. One cheek, his right side and his back, but it could have been so much worse. I stroke the knuckles of Daniel's right hand, bringing it briefly to my lips.

Pete came by and secured the CD evidence I have of the illicit trading and money laundering the company is involved in. Its employees are now effectively working for the Government whilst the company is allowed to continue its legitimate work. Pete is certain they will also testify regarding their treatment. It seems queen-bitch made a lot of people unhappy and all are prepared to stand up in court and have their say.

I called my Pop, needing to hear his voice and his reassurances that my precious fawn will be fine, as I paced the floor waiting for Daniel to be scanned. I called George and Helen not long ago and sent a car to collect them. I feel I have let them down and let down my sweet, gentle fawn. Despite my promises to protect him, I allowed him to be hurt.

I have paid for a private room in the hospital and I look up sharply as the door opens. A white-faced Helen and anxious George come in. I stand and release my hold on my mate as Helen goes immediately to his other side slipping her hand into Daniel's. I face George expecting an angry tirade regarding my failure. Instead I am pulled into a tight hug. It is the final straw. My hands clutch hard at George's solidity and I feel the tears leak free. My precious, precious fawn is hurt and there is nothing I can do.

"Not your fault, Misha. Not your fault."

I finally make sense of George's words. I get my emotions back under control and gaze into his warm eyes.

"I've been there, remember?" George says. "As much as I wanted to be, I couldn't be everywhere to keep Daniel safe. You're no different."

I cannot say the words I need to convey my gratitude, but from the smile and nod from George, I am sure he understands. He joins Helen and I resume my seat, the three of us waiting for Daniel to open his beautiful eyes.

It is a couple of hours before our prayers are answered. I wait for Helen and George to kiss their son as Daniel awakes. As they sit back I lean down to bury my face into the unbruised side of his face and neck.

"Misha," Daniel murmurs drowsily.

He tries to pet at me, but I hear the soft whimper of pain as he moves the arm on his bruised side.

"It's ok, love," I say. "You'll be sore for several days whilst the bruising heals, but there's nothing more serious."

He gazes up at me and the trust and love I see are a balm to my soul. There is no blame in his eyes.

We all jump as the door flies open and I hear my mate's soft gasp of surprise as he sees an older, broader, more silver version of me stride into the room and up to the bed.

"Pop?" I say, lost for any other words. To get here so quickly, he must have jumped onto a plane almost immediately.

"Your, Dad, Misha?" Daniel asks softly. "You are so alike. I can see where you get your looks from."

"His good looks," my Pop says with a grin, although I can see the anxious way his eyes flit over Daniel's supine form.

I move to let Pop get closer to Daniel and he kisses my fawn's cheeks, very gently, European style. I smile at the adorable blush on Daniel's unblemished cheek. That my Pop would be so openly affectionate speaks volumes. He goes to greet George and Helen and then he is back in front of me. I open my arms and am enveloped in a hug even harder than George's. I realise just how much I have missed this. I feel tears leak once more and hear Pop whispering endearments in Russian to me. He only releases me when I have my emotions back under control and he kisses me, smiling.

"I had to tell your brothers that a pack of wolves descending on Daniel now would be too much. I need to call them and let them know how he is." Pop reaches a hand towards Daniel who takes it, smiling shyly. "They want to come as soon as you feel your fawn is well enough, Misha," he adds. "I am sorry our first meeting was like this," he says to Daniel. "I hope I may visit whilst you recover?"

"I'd like that," Daniel smiles. I can hear the sincerity in his voice and know Pop will, too.

"I'll go make my call," Pops says, passing Daniel's hand to me. "Take good care of him," he tells me in Russian. "He's special."

"He is, Pop," I reply. "He's very special."

****

I tell Daniel the truth of my on-off job as a Government agent, a licensed computer-hacker, whilst he is still in hospital. I also tell him of the long-established business empire of my family of which I am a part. I want everything confessed before I bring him home. Pop returned to the rest of my family as Daniel was released from hospital and will return with them all in a few days. I need to have Daniel to myself for a while.

Daniel and I are in my, no, our real home. He is delighted to find so much of the real me here. The crystal that belonged to my maternal grandmother, as well as some of her jewellery and my maternal grandfather's wedding ring. I have already decided that my grandparents' rings will be the ones we exchange at our ceremony. He loves my art collection, my books, just about everything and it is genuine delight.

I love my fawn so damn much.

I am treating him with the same reverent and delicate touches as I would grandma's crystal. He spent two days in hospital and I want to care for him properly now I have him home. We have been here a couple of days and Daniel is moving with more and more of his usual grace. He is still on painkillers to help, but tries to keep them to a minimum as they make him drowsy. We are sitting on the spacious settee, listening to soft music. I feel a sudden frisson as Daniel turns towards me.

Slowly, he manoeuvres himself to kneel astride my thighs. I have felt and scented his growing need, but I will only move at his speed. His fingers open my shirt and he lowers his head carefully to suckle at one of my nipples as his fingers trail through my chest fur.

"Make love with me, Misha," he pleads, looking at me with expressive eyes filled with want and need.

"Always," I vow, before mating my lips with his. I sink into his warm sweetness, our tongues sliding together in the slippery act our bodies yearn to imitate.

I surge to my feet and Daniel locks his legs around my waist. I am amazed I am able to negotiate the stairs, carrying my fawn as he nibbles delicately along my jaw and suckles my earlobe.

Who knew an earlobe could be such an erogenous zone?

I divest Daniel of his clothes and all but tear off my own. I lie on my back, spreading my legs and encourage Daniel to kneel between them. He understands immediately. His mouth worships me from my ankles to my knees in butterfly kisses, knee to hip with kitten licks. I groan as he ignores my already dripping erection to explore my chest, teeth occasionally tugging at my furred torso until my hips rise and fall in a rhythm beyond my conscious control.

Daniel moves up to my neck and rubs his nose in the hollow of my throat. Soft nips to the underside of my jaw elicit a helpless moan. Then his soft lips are on my eagerly waiting mouth and we share a breath of anticipation. Daniel's hands never cease their caresses until he reaches to the nightstand for our lube.

He pours it into my hand and over my primed cock, keeping his touches as light as possible as my oiled fingers are busy between his firm cheeks. I centre my young lover over my aching cock. I push up gently, just enough to push into his tight ring of protective muscle. He gasps and winces a little as his body stretches to accommodate my large girth, the slow progress means I am lodged within the guardian muscle. I feel Daniel's body clench in little spasms around the desired intruder.

I groan as the tight heat of my fawn's body encloses the head of my cock, the pressure almost painful, and an involuntary thrust of my hips pushes it in further, taking me half way in Daniel's body. Daniel's eyes widen but he reacts quickly and slowly presses down to engulf me in his tight heat.

We have made love so few times that Daniel's precious body is still unused to being entered and he whimpers as my cock penetrates deeper into his body. The burn of almost virginal muscles stretching make his eyes water and I murmur a soothing litany as I move my hands into a more comfortable position around his waist. I pull Daniel down and capture his eager lips in a long, drawn out kiss that leaves us both gasping for air. I feel Daniel's inner muscles begin to relax and he pushes down once more. I feel his body sink slowly, impaling himself on my hard, throbbing cock. I bring one of Daniel's hands to my lips and press a kiss into the palm.

"You're in control, Daniel. However you want." I give control of our lovemaking to my precious fawn.

Daniel hesitates for a moment, impaled on my rock-hard flesh, then moves slowly...experimentally. The long slow glide up teases me into a higher state of excitement. But then Daniel can electrify me by just looking in my direction. A haze of desire is growing with each passing moment and with every undulating movement of my sweet love. The urge to thrust is becoming overwhelming, but I try to hold on to my control and let Daniel do what he will.

"Misha" Daniel moans as he accidently finds his jewel and I cannot resist thrusting up to stimulate it further. "Do it again." Daniel's voice drops in pitch and I respond to the need I hear.

Daniel's hands slide up to my shoulders whilst mine move to the slim hips that ride me. The look on Daniel's face is one I have not seen before as he is lost in his rapture. He is so damn beautiful. I begin to push up harder, stimulating Daniel's pleasure spot with every thrust. My fawn grinds his hips down in a spiral motion each time I push up, clenching when my cock is at its deepest within his body, clearly satisfied with the moans that spill from my lips.

Daniel's movements are crumbling my resolve to let him control our lovemaking, but at the look of sexual abandon on his face, I doubt Daniel will care. With a loud roar I give into my instincts, hips powering in strong movements which drive my cock hard and fast into Daniel, making my fawn moan in delirious pleasure.

Pelaam
Pelaam
1,331 Followers