Opposites Attract Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raul gave him a flippant look quietly amused that Reynard's grin was so similar to Koen's minus the dimple of corse. "Too late, far too late for that." He said with some amusement towards himself.

Reynard reflected his amusement back at him. "Well then for your sake I'd be hoping he's better in the sack then you think. That's one long wait." He commented with typical brotherly arrogance.

Then the pair of them dissolved into laughter knowing Koen as they did.

KOEN

Koen was bored and restless as he sat on the couch watching the rugby, England against Wales and even though Wales was winning he was still bored. His 'wolf seemed just as bored as he was yawning inside him as he stretched, restless along with Koen. Koen knew part of their restlessness was the approaching full moon which was barely a week off now and all Were's were affected strongly by it. The other reason they were bored was because Raul wasn't there. Koen's wolf sent him amusement that he'd admitted that to himself for once causing him to bare his teeth at his wolf threateningly. But it was a half hearted attempt, they both knew it, as Koen felt his wolf bare his own teeth at him in a wolfish grin, unrepentant in his light hearted ribbing.

A key turning in the lock had Koen turning around on the couch to look over his shoulder, but he'd already smelled Mark and was truly surprised at the level of disappointment he was feeling.

"Hey." Mark called tiredly, lacking his usual good natured cheer as he locked the door behind him and came over to sprawl on the couch next to Koen.

"Bad night?" Koen asked.

Mark nodded running a hand through his spiked up blonde hair, restless himself. "Yep."

"That bad?" Koen asked, knowing sympathetically that Mark had been on another date tonight, he knew the guy was called Andy and he was the brown haired jock from their clubbing adventure a few weeks back. As far as he knew their relationship was going alright as this was the eighth date the pair had had and he knew from Mark's over sharing that they were already fucking.

Mark grunted. "I dumped him."

"Why?" Koen wanted to know.

Mark shrugged. "He wanted a threesome with his best friend. I didn't."

Koen shot Mark a searching look. "A threesome?"

Mark nodded his expression a mix of amusement and disgust. "Yeah, they wanted to use restraints."

Koen felt himself shake with silent laughter. "I take it that isn't your thing." Knowing full well that Mark didn't mind the odd role playing or light S&M play. It was the threesome his friend wasn't into.

Mark wrinkled his nose confirming what Koen had thought. "Role play I don't mind some of, or the restraints necessarily, but I do need to know the guy more then a few weeks before I start that shit. His best friend was a redhead, I don't do redheads." He commented with a snort, shooting Koen an apologetic look but Koen just shrugged. He was used to his friend's dislike of redheads, gingers he called them, often bemoaning how much of at turn off red pubes were to him. "If I was going to have some fun with a threesome that dude wouldn't have been my choice. I wouldn't have even considered him for a drunken one night stand."

This time Koen lost the grip on his amusement and laughed ignoring the arch, pissed off look Mark threw at him. "So it's like that is it? I'm just here for you to laugh at aren't I?" He wanted to know.

Koen just laughed, not able to answer as Mark flipped him off.

"And where is the studly Raul this evening?" Mark prodded, deciding to take a different tack.

Koen stopped laughing and gave his friend a dirty look. "Working."

"Any more action since the last time or you two still flirting?" Mark asked boldly, shamelessly nosy, but Koen realized it was his own fault for telling Mark what had happened between them on the carpet.

Not getting an answer Mark burst into his own laughter. "Now he's silent. Good to know I've found the trigger to keep your mouth shut." He said when he'd recovered enough to talk, amused probably by the expression on Koen's face more then what he hadn't said.

Mark sighed. "You really have to do something you know. Your balls must be killing you."

"They are." Koen admitted wryly.

Mark rolled his eyes. "Well you know what to do about it."

"He's playing hard to get." Koen admitted again.

Mark grinned wickedly at him. "Uh huh, the boy playing you at your own game now? Good for him, I knew I liked him."

Koen scowled at Mark.

"What?" Mark asked innocently. "I say just jump him, what are you waiting for." He added with a leer.

Koen grinned thinking he just might, then shook his head sobering as he realized he'd forgotten to tell Mark something.

"Raul's seen Rey."

"Where?" Mark asked seriously, his expression hardening in response to Koen's words.

"The pub. Said he was there asking questions about our band, but especially me." Koen explained, the irritation and worry he'd been feeling since the phone call returning.

Mark's eyes narrowed. "This is barely a few days after Brant calling here right?"

Koen nodded grimly.

"That means there getting closer my friend. Time to leave?" Mark asked gravely, his eyes calm and supportive as he prepared to do whatever Koen needed.

Koen gave Mark an appreciative look, he wouldn't have got far in the last five years without Mark's support and loyalty. Wondering what he'd done to deserve it really.

He shook his head reluctantly after they'd stared at each other for a moment or two, considering. "No, not yet. It might be alright for them to come to me now, we haven't seen any activity from your brother's buddies."

Mark looked grim. "Are you sure? I know that trio of bastards, they don't just give up on something they could make a profit from."

Again Koen shook his head disagreeing but he decided to share Kaula's dream with Mark, an idea fully supported by his wolf who agreed that three sets of eyes were better then two. "I say we stay a few more days, maybe allow Rey to come to us. But I think we should start preparing to take the band on the road, we haven't toured properly since we've been back and if we're moving we'll be harder to pin down." Koen suggested.

Mark looked troubled, clearly still considering Kaula's dream and the conversation they were having. He stared at Koen thoughtfully for a moment or two then reluctantly nodded. "Okay, but we're making preparations tomorrow. I'm taking no precautions alright?"

Koen nodded his agreement.

12