Opposites Ch. 03

Story Info
Sophia & Jake get intimate; Amanda hatches a plan
4.2k words
4.61
37.2k
41

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 07/30/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amanda paced the living room floor, her cell phone clutched tightly to her ear, refusing to comprehend what she was hearing from the other end of it.

"Evan, he told me he was staying with you, so why are you saying he hasn't been there in over a month?" she asked coolly, trying not to explode in Evans' ear.

"I can't help what Jake told you, but he isn't here now, and he hasn't been for a long time. So can you please stop calling me? My girlfriend doesn't appreciate another mans girlfriend calling her boyfriend at all times of the day and night, and I don't blame her. I will let you know if I hear from him." Evan replied, then quickly hung up the phone and proceeded to take it off the hook.

"Thank God she doesn't have my cell phone number," he said absently.

"Yeah, then you and I would have a problem," Kay chimed in from the couch, smiling up at Evan from her magazine. Evan walked over and sat next to her.

"Don't worry babe, crazy will never get my cell number," Evan replied and kissed Kay on the lips.

Amanda looked at the cell phone in her hand with wide eyes. "I can't believe this. Has Jake really been lying to me all this time? Where has he been living?" Amanda quickly hit the number 7 on her cell phone, the speed dial number for Jakes cell phone, but it went straight to voicemail.

She then hit the number 4 speed dial number. After 3 rings a male voice answered. "Hey sis what's up?"

"Hey Anton I need to see you as soon as possible. I might have a little project for you and a few of your friends," Amanda replied.

"Ok, I'll be over in a few hours," Anton answered, then hung up the phone.

Jake moaned loudly in the quiet of the bedroom, opening his eyes to look down at Sophia, positioned on the bed in between his legs. She looked up at him at the same moment, and slowly engulfed his rock hard cock with her mouth, not taking her eyes off of his face.

She loved the way he looked at her, eyes heavy with lust and breathing shallowly. Sophia went down as far as she could, the tip of his dick hitting the back of her throat, and marveled at how much of his cock was still not in her mouth.

She drew up just as slowly as she went down, sucking slightly, enjoying the feeling of his smooth shaft on her tongue, nestled against the large vein that traveled underneath his dick. She went down again, this time wrapping the fingers of one hand around the bottom of his cock, while gently squeezing his heavy balls with the other hand.

Sophia again drew up slowly, following her lips with her hand, creating a simultaneous stroking/sucking motion. Again and again she took him in her mouth, stopping at the tip only long enough to suck a little harder then going back down again. Hearing Jakes moans caused her to increase her pace, and she was rewarded with a strong hand wrapping itself tightly in her loose hair, guiding her further and further down on his cock.

Just the feeling of gagging on him made Sophia instantly wet and she moaned each time the head of his dick would escape her throat. Suddenly she felt Jakes balls tighten up, and the vein on his shaft swell even bigger, signaling that his release was very close.

Jake untangled his hand from her hair, expecting her to sit up and let him cum on her breasts. Instead she continued to manipulate him, eyes closed tightly as if she were deep in thought.

"Babe I'm about to cum, get up," Jake said breathily, but Sophia didn't stop.

"Baby, please I'm going to cum in your mouth if you don't move now," Jake pleaded with her, and just then Sophia opened her eyes and looked at him again. It was at that moment that he let go, and Sophia thrust his cock deep in her mouth, allowing spurt after spurt of his hot cum to hit the back of her throat and trickle down.

When it seemed like he had cum for a full minute, Sophia pulled her mouth off of Jakes still slightly stiff cock, and swallowed. She then crawled carefully back up to the head of the bed, being careful not to jar her casted leg too much. Jake stared at her wide eyed, unable to speak and still reeling from the enormous orgasm she had just given him.

"What?" Sophia asked him, giggling at the look on his face.

"I thought...you never...since when do you swallow?" Jake finally managed to get out of his mouth.

"I wanted to give you something special. Besides there's a first time for everything," Sophia replied.

"Well why today? I'm not complaining or anything but that was completely unexpected. It was awesome and unexpected," Jake laughed and Sophia looked at him and smiled.

"Today is the 6 week anniversary of the first time we saw each other. In Macys. And so much has happened since then. I wanted to make today a special day. In more ways than one," Sophia replied, and leaned over to kiss Jake on the lips. "Will you do me a favor?" she asked him.

"Sure, I'd love to," Jake answered, moving his hand in between Sophia's legs and feeling the heat emanating from her panty covered pussy. Sophia let out a sigh and automatically spread her legs wide, allowing him to move the fabric aside and slip his thick finger between her lips, feeling her wetness.

Jake moved closer to her, rubbing his finger up and down her slit, and lubricating her swollen clit. He leaned down and sucked one of her braless nipples through the tank top Sophia was wearing, her heavy breasts moving up and down with her breathing. Sophia ran her hand through his hair, causing him to look up at her.

Jake began flicking her clit, and Sophia laid her head back against the headboard, closing her eyes and enjoying the sensation building in her belly. He never took his eyes off her, and when he saw the familiar flush creeping up from her neck and onto her face, he knew she was close.

"Cum for me baby," he whispered, and at that moment Jake covered her mouth with his, thrusting his tongue between her lips, assaulting her pussy and her mouth at the same time. Sophia met his tongue's action with her own, groaning deeply as her orgasm overtook her.

Sophia's legs began to shake as she felt exquisite heat running through her body, seemingly shooting out of her soaked pussy. Just then Jake released his kiss and clamped down on her neck, sucking roughly, not stopping his work on her clit. Just when she thought she was done cumming, another more vicious orgasm rocked her, and Sophia grabbed the hand that covered her pussy and squeezed her thighs around it.

"Oh my God Jake," she exclaimed, bucking against his large hand. Jake continued sucking on her neck, growling into her flesh when he heard Sophia scream his name. Gently he slid his hand from between her legs, and when she opened her eyes to look at him, he sucked the juices from his finger.

"You are so sweet, I love tasting you," he told her, looking at her with renewed lust in his eyes.

"Baby, when I said favor, I meant getting the things on my grocery list. But this works way better," she said to him, and at that Jake erupted in laughter.

"Anything for you," he answered, moving to get out of bed, while Sophia tried to catch her breath.

Amanda peered out of the living room window for what must have been the hundredth time in 20 minutes. Just then she saw the red truck pull into the driveway and 4 tall heavily muscled men exit the vehicle. She smiled and walked to the front door, opening it before they even reached the porch.

"Hey baby brother, I've missed you," Amanda said, reaching up to wrap her arms around Anton's neck and give him a kiss on the cheek.

"Well you never call, not unless you need something," Anton replied and kissed her lightly on her forehead. Amanda moved to the side so Anton could walk into the living room, and one by one she kissed each one of his friends on the cheek, making sure to press her breasts a little too hard against them as she did.

"Wow, Mike, Justin and Kenneth. I haven't seen you all in years. You're so grown up," Amanda purred, and felt a tug on her arm as Anton pulled her onto the loveseat with him.

"You're sitting over here with me, I know you too well to let you get too close to those guys," Anton replied, and Amanda just smirked. "So what is this project you've got for us," Anton continued as the three young men sat on the couch opposite the siblings.

"I think Jake is cheating on me," Amanda said through pouted lips.

"Ok? Leave him. I never liked him. He's a piece of trash. Good riddance." Anton answered, not noticing the look Amanda was giving him.

"I'll be damned if I let that 'piece of trash' as you call him cheat on me. Look at me, what man in their right mind would choose some other woman over me? No, he has to be punished first."

"I'll leave him, but only after he's already been humiliated. That way it'll just add insult to injury. And that's what I need you guys to do for me. I want him broken." Amanda demanded, getting up from her seat and walking towards the three men sitting across from her. "I'll make it worth your while. All of you."

Sophia sat across from Jake at the kitchen table, watching him eat his piece of chocolate cake. She smiled to herself, admiring his curly blonde hair sitting atop his head in a tussled mess. His skin was still slightly red from being in the sun all day, his 5 o'clock shadow contrasting against it.

She could see the long lashes that rimmed his eyes and the slight mustache that was beginning to grow above his lip. Her eyes lingered on his soft lips, remembering how good they tasted. Suddenly he looked up from his cake and caught her red handed staring at him. Jake just smiled broadly, and Sophia instantly realized how much she loved him.

In 6 short weeks she had fallen in love with the perfect man. She wondered how true her feelings were, considering the short amount of time they had been together. But it felt so real, and they hadn't even had actual sex yet, just a lot of heavy making out and oral sex.

At first Sophia thought Jake wasn't really attracted to her, but slowly her fears disappeared, and she was glad they had waited. Sophia was hoping to end the wait tonight however, and so far everything seemed to be going as planned.

They had a great meal, cooking together and having fun, Jake helping her around the kitchen so she wouldn't have to rely too heavily on her crutches. It still amazed her that he was so affectionate, not averse to touching her fat body. He acted as though he enjoyed how she felt. Everything about him was amazing to Sophia.

At the same time Sophia was coming to her realizations, Jake was formulating a plan of his own. He was determined to make love to Sophia tonight, to show her how much he really loved her. Jake wasn't sure if she knew that his feelings for her were genuine, and even though he knew sex was not the best way to prove it, he needed to put her mind at ease about his attraction to her.

Jake could tell that Sophia still thought he was put off by her weight, but tonight he was going to show her how much he loved every inch of her, and how much he wanted to spend the rest of his life with her.

Never before did he envision his future children when he looked at his girlfriends, but his mind always goes straight to making a life with her, marrying and having kids, and just being happy together. Jake looked up again and saw that Sophia was the one staring at her plate now, her wavy black hair pulled up into a high ponytail that fell to the side of her head, lying against her caramel colored cheek.

She wasn't wearing any makeup, and Jake thought she was prettiest that way. Her naturally dark lashes framed her eyes and her slightly tinted lips always looked as if she were just kissed. He could see the mark on her neck where he sucked her that morning, and remembered how good she smelled and felt.

He wondered how she would react to the bracelet he bought her today. Jake knew that he wanted Sophia to have something that signified his commitment to her. When he saw the bracelet in the display case at the jewelry store when he went to get his watch battery replaced, he was instantly sure that it would be perfect for her.

Jake was startled out of his daydreaming by vibrations in his front pocket. He fished out his phone and sighed deeply when he saw the name on the caller id. Jake hit the decline button and then powered the phone off.

Sophia saw that he had declined a call but she was trying not to be one of those women who always had to know who was calling their boyfriend. She instead got up and attempted to take both plates to the sink, hobbling awkwardly on one crutch so she could hold the plates in her other hand.

"Wait, I'll get it. I don't want you to fall and re-injure your leg," Jake said getting up from the table and taking the plates out of Sophia's hand. He turned and walked towards the sink, and Sophia looked down at the table, noticing that his phone was turned off. Suddenly the skeptic in her was screaming for her to ask him why he turned it off.

"Hey baby, I think that's a good idea, turning your phone off for the night. I think I'll do the same," she said instead, trying to quiet that voice in her head.

"Yeah that's a good idea. You know, I don't want you to think I'm trying to be sneaky. You already know I've been getting calls from Amanda, and when I don't answer she calls Evan. Well that was Amanda just now, and since she caught me with my phone turned on, I know she won't stop calling. That's why I turned it off. I don't want any interruptions tonight," Jake replied, and Sophia's inner voice shut up completely.

"I understand, and I don't want any interruptions either," Sophia said, and she grabbed the other crutch and turned to make her way towards the living room.

"So what you want to do tonight? We could watch a movie or just sit and listen to some music, have a couple of drinks and relax. I haven't had a pain pill for 3 days, just Tylenol." Sophia commented as she took her phone out of her purse and noticed she had gotten 3 text messages. "I'll read them later," she thought to herself and powered her phone off before dropping it back in her purse.

"Wow, you're off the pain meds? I'm so proud of you. Yeah I guess we could have a drink, but only if we can move the 'listen to music and relax' into your bedroom cause I am dead tired," Jake told her, hoping she would take the bait.

"Ok that's cool, I'm a little tired too," Sophia replied, silently cheering for how well her plan was working out.

Anton and Amanda stood opposite each other in her kitchen. Amanda looked down at the phone in her hand, and pressed a button. She held the phone up to her ear but once again it went straight to Jakes voicemail.

"The first time I called it rang like 3 times then went to voicemail. Ever since then it's been going straight to voicemail," she told Anton, looking at the phone, contemplating hitting the button again.

"Stop. You have called him 7 times in the last 10 minutes. When was the last time you actually talked to this dude anyway?" Anton asked her.

"5 days ago. I called his job and gave them a different name. He talked to me; he just wouldn't answer any of my questions. He kept saying 'we already had this discussion' like I knew what that meant," Amanda answered, rolling her eyes at the memory of that conversation.

"Well what now?" Anton inquired.

"I did a little digging today. I had Brianne call the county pool and pretend to be a new girl in human resources. She asked Jakes boss if he had moved because some important mail was supposedly returned that needed to get to him."

"That dumbass actually told her he was staying in some apartments on Canal, and the only reason he knew was because Jake called in sick one day and had to tell him where he was going to be that day. He didn't write it down of course, but he definitely remembered Canal St." Amanda said, but Anton just shook his head.

"That does not help. Which apartment is it? We can't go busting down every door in the complex."

"You didn't let me finish. I went to the pool in Briannes' car and waited for Jake to get off work. I followed him and it took forever because he stopped at the grocery store and the jewelry store and it was just frustrating. But he did go to Canal St, and I saw exactly which apartment he went into." Amanda finished, smiling at Anton devilishly.

"Was there a woman there?" Anton asked, and Amanda shrugged her shoulders.

"I don't know I didn't see anyone else. But that doesn't mean there isn't another woman. That was a stupid question Anton. I want you to beat his ass, that's all that matters now," Amanda said, crossing her arms in front of her.

"Go get the guys from the living room, you're going to show me where he is," Anton growled, and Amanda's face suddenly brightened up.

Sophia stood in her bathroom looking in the mirror. She was wearing a black satin chemise with lace up sides and a black lace thong. Sophia turned from side to side, examining every inch she could see, making sure she looked perfect for her night with Jake.

"I hope I'm not making a complete fool out of myself," Sophia spoke aloud, and then turned to grab her crutches from the wall. She opened the bathroom door and saw Jake sitting at the foot of the bed, holding two drinks. He turned towards her when he heard the bathroom door open and his jaw dropped at the sight of her in the black lingerie.

"You don't like it, do you?" Sophia asked, and Jake instantly stood up and put both drink glasses on the dresser.

"Oh my God I love it, you are so hot," Jake said, taking one of her crutches from her and putting a strong arm around her waist. He slowly walked with her towards the bed, and once she was sitting took the other crutch and put it across the room with the first.

"Let's skip the drinks," Jake said breathily, pulling his shirt over his head and shedding his jeans, revealing an already growing bulge in his boxer briefs.

"My thoughts exactly," Sophia replied. Jake walked over to Sophia and leaned in to kiss her. When their lips touched it felt like an electric spark had flowed between them. Sophia reacted by grabbing the back of Jakes head and pulling him down on top of her.

Jake went willingly, allowing himself to be guided by her. Sophia's hands roamed all over Jakes bare back, feeling every ripple of muscle under smooth skin. Jakes hands, as if in tune with Sophia's, roamed her body too, sliding down her side and feeling soft satin then the even softer skin of her thighs.

He released Sophia's mouth and stood up again, looking down on her lying on the bed, waiting for him. Jake took both hands and grasped the end of the chemise, then slowly began to lift it up towards her head, pausing momentarily to gaze at the lace thong she was wearing underneath.

As he neared her head, Sophia took over and lifted the piece the rest of the way, throwing it on the floor on at the foot of the bed. Jake leaned in and took Sophia's hard right nipple into his mouth, squeezing and rubbing the left breast as well.

Sophia's hands came up to Jakes head and she entwined her fingers in his hair, tugging on it slightly, eliciting a low growl from Jake's throat. His head moved lower, kissing and licking the skin below her breasts, then her midsection, finally stopping at her belly button. Sophia held her breath, waiting for him to continue.

Instead he hooked a finger on each side of her panties and pulled them down roughly, inhaling her scent as he did so. Jakes hand returned to Sophia's body, rubbing and massaging her stomach and sides, squeezing her flesh between his fingers. Sophia began to massage her breasts, loving the way Jakes hands felt on her skin.

Suddenly he opened her legs wide, and before Sophia could react Jake spread her lips and licked her slowly the entire length of her slit. Sophia involuntarily shuddered at the feeling, moaning loudly when his tongue grazed against her clit. She raised her head to look down at Jake and was even more aroused at the sight of his head between her thighs.

12