Options

Story Info
"A" or "B", it's a choice.
1.9k words
4.56
134.8k
131
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers

This story originally appeared in Literotica titled "Option A or Option B", written by Malibuman666. It was a darn good story. There were parts of it I didn't think my wife would enjoy so I decided to change it to be more "Spousal Friendly. I give all credit to Malibuman666 for the original concept and more than basic outline and thank him for his writing. JLLTEC

From the original author:

Hi John

This is cool, I enjoyed reading this again, I can't really remember exactly how much you've changed though I definitely recognize some bits that aren't my style...I mean, bits that I know I didn't write.

Hope your wife enjoys it

Best regards

r*****@*****.net

--------------

Options

By: JLLTEC and Malibuman666

I don't know why, but I have this, fetish I guess, an overwhelming urge to cum inside my wife and for her to sit on my face after and make me lick her clean. Of course, it's embarrassing to admit or talk about, so I wished for it and the more I want it, the more obsessed I become with the idea.

I sometimes try to subtly, or not so subtly, tell her of my desires to being "forced" or "told" to eat my cum, but me asking for it is difficult and not the same as being "told". I have tried to ask her while we're actually making love, but I usually can't make the words come out of my mouth, again because of embarrassment.

On the occasions when I do eat my cum I have absolutely loved the feeling of her well fucked pussy sitting over my face, dripping cum into my mouth as I plunge my tongue as deep inside her as I can. I love the feeling of submission and surrender. I want to learn to love the taste of my cum. Afterwards, I wonder when I will enjoy that feeling again and how can I get the courage to make it happen more often..

I know my wife doesn't spend as much time thinking about this kind of thing as I do. It's a mismatch of kinkiness I guess. Don't get me wrong, she has a little kink in her too, but life often gets in the way and I can find myself just fantasying. Not her problem, but mine.

Recently, I was consumed by my kink and told her so. She told me that maybe this weekend would sate my hunger for cum. We were mid-week so I was told to wait, and there would be no orgasms for me till then. She smiled when she told me of my orgasm denial...another fantasy of mine. I knew a couple days of celibacy would only increase my desire, so did she.

A few days later, towards the end of our love making, I was very much in a submissive headspace, and loving it. My wife was bringing me close to orgasm yet again, and then stopping to let me cool down. She had already allowed me to lick her beautiful ass and push my tongue inside her backside, and now she looked down at me with a deliciously evil glint in her eye.

"So why don't you tell me exactly what you would like me to do to you now?"

"It's not for me to decide honey." I hissed as her fingernails dug into my engorged cock head. "I'm here to do what you want."

She chuckled to herself, she was pleased with how I gave myself to her when I was feeling particularly submissive. She pumped my cock, bringing me closer and closer to the point of no return, then stopping.

"Well....truth is, you don't need to tell me. I know what you really want." Her free hand slid between her legs and she used her fingers to push her pussy lips apart, giving me a beautiful view of her pink moist flesh and her clit. "Truth is, we both know, don't we?"

I groaned appreciatively looking at her pussy and she began to pump my cock harder. She got up on her knees and swung herself over me and then rubbed the tip of my straining cock against her pussy lips. "Are you ready to cum now honey?" She asked.

"Yes" I said through gritted teeth, though the truth was that her permission would soon be a formality.

She quickly slipped my cock inside her and she rode me as hard as she could, bringing me quickly to orgasm. I bucked on the bed, emptying my balls inside her in great streams, hoping desperately that she would 'force' me to lick her pussy clean before she "released" me from our lovemaking and I slipped back into my normal headspace..

Instead, when I was finished, she pulled herself off my spent cock and knelt across my chest.. Already my sperm was visible on her pussy lips and as she spoke to me it started to drip onto my chest. She pushed her fingers on either side of her pink lips and squeezed them together, holding most of my cum in her pussy

"Look at me, do you know what I have here?", looking down toward her crotch

"Yea honey"

"That's what you've been craving isn't it, a cum filled pussy for you to lick?"

I turned a slightly deeper shade of red and said, "Yes."

"What would you do to be allowed to lick my pussy now?"

I glanced at her hand between her legs, "Anything."

"Really, that's a very dangerous word to use, anything. That's the sort of promise that could find you getting a big, hard cock down your throat."

"I'm sorry honey, I wasn't thinking, anything with you. What would you want me to do?"

She had her middle finger in her pussy now and a lot of my cum had dripped onto my chest.

"Well. seeing as you can't control your urges, and you always want me to sit on your face after you've emptied your balls inside me..."

"Not always, but often..." I said with embarrassment.

She reached behind her and took my empty balls in a firm grip and squeezed.

"Don't interrupt me when I'm speaking" She squeezed my balls again a little harder to make her point.. "....and don't lie to me either. I can see it in your eyes. All the time you're fucking me you're wondering, hoping that I'll sit on your face and let you clean me up. It's written all over your face. It's written, literally, in all of your perverted pornography you leave for me to find." She acted angry, I don't think she was.

My cheeks flushed even more, she let go off my balls and straightened up. She looks so amazing like that, kneeling over me, in control and powerful.

"Anyway, as I was saying before I was so rudely interrupted, seeing as you can't control your urges, and you always want me to sit on your face after you've emptied your balls inside me, I have decided that it is time for you to make a decision."

I gulped. I must have looked concerned, which caused her to smirk a little.

"Either you choose option A or option B."

I looked up at her, confused.

"If you chose option 'A' then right now you get to clean my pussy with your tongue. I know that most of your cum is now on your chest, but maybe if you ask real nice, I might rub my pussy in it first. But after that you will not ask me to let you do this again. I might very occasionally oblige you if it pleases me to do so, but asking or hinting will only delay this very rare occurrence. And I do mean very rare, maybe once or twice a year."

She paused a moment to let this information sink in, her fingers rubbing her clit as she studied my face as I took in the implications of option 'A'. She was clearly enjoying this. Option A was a disappointment, but what was option B?

"On the other hand, there's option 'B'..."

Another pause as her finger slid inside her soaking wet pussy for a second, then back to her clit, a glistening sheen of our combined juices on her finger and lips.

"If you chose option 'B' then every time you cum you will eat it. If I jerk you off and you come on me you will lick it off, if you come on yourself I will feed it to you with my fingers and then you will lick my fingers clean. If you cum inside me you will lick me clean, not always the same way, sometimes with you on your back sometimes with me on mine, whatever...who knows. And if one day I should relent and allow you to fuck my virgin ass, I shall expect you to lick that clean too."

She was now steadily rubbing her clit.

"Think carefully, this is not a game. This is your future reality. I am talking about every day, every time you cum. And this will be at my discretion. I may chose to end this arrangement at any time, but I promise you this, it won't be within the first six months, and I may chose to continue it indefinitely. Think about that seriously, every drop of cum that shoots out of your cock is going down your throat, for six months, a year, five or ten years...maybe forever."

I must have looked quite pale at this reality, but my wife was enjoying my concerned look and with her fingers in her pussy, was close to cumming.

"I will count to ten and then I expect a decision. Do you want to be my cumslut", she laughed, "Or do you want a normal sex life, for you, filled with frustration?"

She was starting to shake now as her own orgasm approached.

"1 -- she gasped - 2 - 3 - 4 -- she moaned - 5..."

I watched her finger her clit, now wildly and knew I would do anything for her.

"...6 - 7 - 8 - 9 - moan - 10, make your choice, now!"

I said quickly, "Option B, I want option B."

My wife leaned forward as she came, her breast swaying, her fingers moving quickly, then more gently and delicately as she massaged her clit through her orgasm. Slowly she recovered and lifted her head to look into my eyes.

"I'm very proud of you for choosing what you wanted." She chuckled knowingly.

As she spoke, her hand reached out to my chest and scooped up my cum with her fingers "Open", was all she said before feeding me my cum..

"Better get used to this my little cumslut." She said with a smile. "I hope you realize how fucked you are. Every drop of cum from now on is going down your throat. You're going to eat more cum than every other woman we know, combined." She pushed her fingers into her pussy and then into my mouth again.

As I sucked on her fingers, savoring our combined taste she said with a smile, "That's it, suck it." And then she climbed up onto my face for a slow, wet and messy face fuck. I was in heaven, and my fantasy was now a reality. Future orgasms now had a price, a mouthful of cum. It was a heady thought with a wet pussy sliding across my face, but it may be different when a handful of sperm is poured into my mouth. But I have made my decision and I plan on keeping my end of the bargain. I just hope my wife was serious about keeping her end of the bargain and feeding me my cum every time. My cock twitched with the though.

jlltec
jlltec
593 Followers