Or Saurian Sex Slaves Pt. 01

Story Info
Prometheus Earth's first starship is launched.
1.8k words
4.05
27.1k
12

Part 1 of the 10 part series

Updated 09/22/2022
Created 05/28/2004
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers

==Humans dance and fight==Prolog pt.1

Sometime after the first Terran manned interstellar space ship had arrived in orbit of the distant star Epsilon-Iradani, one of the female aliens known as Saurians made a discovery about humans that would change everything in her life and the life of her fellow wives. And incidentally also all the Saurians and the Humans and almost every other race in that local area of the galaxy.

"They can "Dance"", she told her fellow wives and she spoke the word "dance" in English rather then in her language, her long forking tongue easily wrapping itself around what to her were simple primitive guttural words of the newly discovered/arrived humans. In the days to come she would take the nickname of Doxy.

"And what of it? How does this change anything for us?" her fellow wife, in their Saurian Joining, who would later be "nicknamed" Roxy asked.

"And they train in marshal arts!" Doxy went on.

Her other fellow wife gasped, who's nickname would be "Foxy" gasped in sudden understanding

Roxy asked, "But non Saurians are barred from the ferry how would we make the passage? Not to mention a whole myriad of other obstacles I could think of, your scheme could never work."

Doxy wasn't so easily dissuaded "These Humans are most clever in many things, you will learn. I have taken a position as an engineer aboard a joint Human/Saurian space mission, to test out their computer equipment's compatibility with Saurian technology. I will continue to study them and discover if my "scheme" can work!

In the mean time finish preparing our ship for our next comet run, should I be successful we will need to strike while the iron is hot." Doxy dreamed the impossible dream.

==JPL and the Launch== Prolog pt.2

39 years earlier.

The ion powered craft streaked at over half the speed of light, the second Terran interstellar explorer was the fastest unmanned exploration vessel humanity had ever created. And she flew through the Epsilon-Iradani system like a bat out of hell, all the time transmitting every observation she made from the infrared to the x-ray bands with the cameras and sensing devices she carried.

It would take several years for the earth observation stations to receive those transmissions, due to the long distances involved with interstellar communications and limits of light speed.

Some years later..."Do you see this?" asked the analyst at the International Space Propulsion Laboratory, holding the glossy print to the light.

"You are telling me that is a space craft?" his boss was skeptical.

"No, I am telling you that is a formation of seven space craft and they are towing a comet!"

"Even if you are right and they really are space craft why are the towing a comet?"

"They are terra-forming, or what ever is the appropriate word in their language for terra-forming is, the second planet from the stellar primary Epsilon-Iradani."

"That's just nuts!" His boss wasn't going to be taken in so easily.

It wasn't nuts, the analyst was correct. And the next probe sent from earth to further investigate would have backed up his conclusions. Except just as it reached the fringes of Epsilon-Iradani space it was shot out of space.

The exploration craft still managed to send images of its sudden demise homeward. The analysts at ISPL knew all to well about hostile fire analysis. The alien race that would later be known to humanity as the A'hem would have better concealed their activities at Epsilon-Iradani had they just let the second explorer craft fly by.

The Terran's would have debated and speculated endlessly on its findings and likely done nothing to follow it up. But the reasons for shooting down observation satellites were understood all too well by the long warring human race. Thus began a new space race.

Fifteen years in the making, earths first manned interstellar vessel the "Prometheus" left solar orbit hurling itself to the stars on a bright blue plume of ions. Her nuclear fission reactor supplying constant power to the electro-magnets of her ion-drive-engines. The ionized gases were hurled outward at well over two thirds the speed of light. With every second the massive interstellar ship accelerated onward. It would still take her some years to cross the interstellar expanses ahead of her. But mankind can be patient when it came to potential enemies.

==The Still== Prolog pt.3

The Earth Agent who was the duty officer for the shift walked into the captain's office.

"Captain I must inform you of the second engineer's activities." The Earth Agent reported.

"Yes, what of it? The lad is one talented son of a bitch. The chief says he would be out of a job if the lad didn't need to sleep once in a while."

"Captain, you must understand I don't enjoy reporting on the activities of my shipmates. But I am compelled by duty, he has built a still and is producing a rather large amount of moonshine."

"Oh that... I am aware of it. I learned of it some time ago actually. Though at that time he was only producing a small amount of his 'shine. Still I take great pride in knowing about the goings on around the ship."

"Captain I am confused, if you learned of his activities earlier how did he continue producing liquor?"

"I helped him. Look we are going to be in route for two plus relative years. We are going to need to be able to have our distractions. And have you tasted his 'shine? Damn fine engineer I say!" the captain was all smiles.

"Aye, Aye sir!" the Earth Agent responded. "Permission to assist in the "distractions", Sir?"

The distilled spirits were mild for such homebrewed concoctions. The second engineer had crafted a still that was marvelously efficient. But what the brew still needed was aging.

"Sir, I know that, but the aeroponics lab doesn't have any trees to spare. Making a cask to age the "juice" in isn't possible." William the second Engineer explained to the Earth Agent why he couldn't age the hooch.

The Earth Agent wasn't convinced. "It's not wood that we need as such is it?" he asked.

"Well no sir, it is really just charcoal. Charcoal will remove the impurities that give the moonshine its harshness."

"Why does it have to be a barrel?" The Earth Agent wasn't going to give up so easily.

"What do you mean sir?"

"We don't really need a barrel in low gravity do we, I mean any kind of bag that could contain fluid would be enough, wouldn't it?

"Yes that would be true...So if we used say a polymer bag and used a molecular bonding tool on it we could place a thin coating of charcoal in it, thus creating a virtual aging cask!" William responded in revelation.

The next day the two of them "laid down" the first batch that would come to be known as the "2083" for the year it had been "put up".

==Orbital insertion and attacked== Prolog pt.4

"They" weren't looking for the Terran ship to come in so fast nor for it to make an orbital course correction burn so near a gas giant. Ships like the A'hem's with Faster Then Light Interstellar Point Drives avoided gravity wells such as gas giants like the plague.

A Point Drive worked by bringing two distant points in space together, by this folding of space a ship could cross the massive interstellar distances in almost zero time. The only problem was gravity.

Imagine space as a great blanket, you can fold the blanket and bring one corner to another, unless someone is sitting on the blanket. So stars and planets, particularly great big gas giant planets stopped a Point Drive from Folding space.

And while "they" were on the look out for the Terran ship, "they" were also on watch for ships from the other space faring races, which also used point drives. So "they" were caught very off guard.

The Terran ship slowing from the depths of interstellar space was still traveling at a good fraction of the speed of light as it slowed and changed direction near the innermost gas giant planet of the star Epsilon-Iradani.

The Prometheus stood on its slender blue ion exhaust burning off its velocity to bring it into a parking orbit near the second planet. "They" the A'hem and thus their warship were caught flat footed by the unusual Terran orbital insertion. But the A'hem were not the only beings in the system. There were also the Saurians.

The Saurians who worked the terra-forming project for the A'hem wouldn't have approved of the attacks on the earth probe nor for that matter attacking the newly arrived vessel either. The A'hem didn't want the earthers learning of their presence in this neighboring system to Sol. To say nothing of mankind becoming another competing space faring race. That was something to be stopped or at least delayed for as long as might be! Thus the A'hem warship moved in as swiftly as could using its conventional space drive engines.

The earth ship dwarfed the A'hem warship. The Prometheus had after all been designed to cross the vastness of interstellar space at sub light speeds. The ship had to house and supply her large exploration crew for the years it would take. And she was powered by a massive fission reactor that needed significant shielding to keep the crew safe from its radioactive byproducts. And incidentally she bristled with a large array of weapons systems.

The earth ship had come armed and loaded for bear. Missile tubes and a massive turreted laser were only some of her armaments. There were also powerful rail guns concealed forward and aft, though the A'hem warship detected the rail guns despite their concealment as they approached the earth ship. And it was then the A'hem warship suddenly veered away.

"I see it, but why is it now moving off like that?" the captain asked.

The Earth Agent speculated, "They got a good close look at the armaments on the Prometheus and while the particle cannons they are sporting on their ship, with which they used to destroy our second probe would surely destroy us as well. They thought better of it since this ship isn't some tiny probe. We would survive long enough to return fire on them. And while I don't know that we would destroy them the fact that they are moving off suggests we could at least do enough damage that they would rather not make the attempt."

The predatory Saurians on the other hand took one look at the Prometheus with its vast resources and asked one thing, how much for just the ship?

So after an initial formal exchange between the Saurian terra-forming chief of operations the Saurians contracted out for a small group of their people to quickly liaise and study the new arrivals so they could close the deal.

A tug captain whose ship was re-fitting between comet hauling runs was among the group that were hurriedly assembled and she wasn't looking for a sex slave but she found one later.

Patroc
Patroc
11 Followers