Oral Advocacy Ch. 12: The Honeymoon

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As she stepped into the living area she found Jason emerging from the other shower, a towel wrapped around his waist. When he saw her, she noticed he got hard immediately. "Want to grab some dinner?" she asked. "Then maybe we could have a drink before coming back up here. Of course, I can sleep on the couch if you'd prefer the bed."

"Kate, you can stop now," he said.

"Stop what?" she asked innocently.

"I get it, okay?" he said. "I should have ended it with Carrie years ago and asked you out."

"Who says I would have agreed?" Kate asked.

"By how horny you are right now, I don't think there's any doubt," Jason said. Kate blushed a little, slightly embarrassed at how obvious it was. "Look, I guess I'm an idiot. I don't know, I was in love with Carrie once and I didn't want to give up on her, even after it was obviously going nowhere."

"I actually admire your loyalty to her," Kate said, stepping toward him and letting her towel drop to the floor. "Knowing how hard you fought for your relationship is a huge turn on." She reached for his waist and tugged the towel open, revealing his magnificent cock. Kate dropped to her knees, eager to take his 8.5 inches into her mouth once more. She started by stroking it lightly, smiling as she felt his hard, thick shaft in her hand. He was so turned on he was already twitching, eager to empty his balls into her throat.

With her other hand she massaged his balls, knowing they were full of cum and desperate for relief. Jason began to moan loudly as she let her saliva spill onto his cock. She started stroking it with both hands, his dick long enough that she could fit both of her tiny hands on it at once. Kate began to stroke him faster, rotating her hands as she moved them up and down his throbbing shaft.

As he leaned his head back and began to moan louder, Kate released her hands and took his head into her mouth. She moaned with pleasure as she tasted him once more. By now they were both so turned on that she decided to get straight to it and slid her lips down his shaft, taking almost his entire length into her mouth. Kate felt his swollen head in her throat as he groaned loudly. She started bobbing her head up and down, making sure to suck him from tip to base each time.

Soon she felt him swell further and, her hands resting on his thighs, felt his muscles tighten. Precum leaked onto her tongue as she worked her mouth up and down, her lips tight around his shaft and her tongue sliding up and down the underside of his rock-hard cock. Kate shortened her downward thrusts, taking about half of his cock each time. She could feel he was close. Kate moaned loudly as his cock twitched in her mouth, eager to taste him once more.

Jason put his hand on the back of her head and jerked hard. A massive load of cum flooded Kate's mouth. She stopped moving, letting him unload stream after stream inside her as he groaned loudly and his knees buckled. She smiled inwardly as she realized he was struggling to stay on his feet. Kate eagerly swallowed his load in two big gulps and then slowly sucked him a few more times, eliciting more loud groans and a few more drops of cum. When he finished jerking and twitching, she gently released him and looked up to see a look of relief on his face.

Gently massaging his balls, she said, "Feel better?" Jason slowly opened his eyes and looked down at her, smiling as their eyes met.

"I've never felt so good," he said. "Damn, Kate, I can't believe how good at that you are."

"Ready to get something to eat?" she asked as she stood up. He started to move toward her but Kate gestured for him to stop. "Just this once, that can wait," she said. "I want to make sure you're good and ready for round two." They dressed and headed to dinner at a restaurant at their resort, taking an outdoor table for two overlooking the beach. They ordered drinks and sat in somewhat awkward silence until Jason finally broke the ice.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you that Carrie and I broke up," he said. "That's why you're mad at me, isn't it?"

"Who said I'm mad at you?" Kate asked. "I just sucked your dick, didn't I?"

"I can tell, Kate," he replied. "We've been friends for a long time."

"Exactly," she said.

"Look, I'm sorry, Kate, I really am," he said. "I should have talked to you about it, but I don't know, I was kind of upset, although not as much as I expected. Mostly I was embarrassed, and it's hard to talk to you about failure."

"What's that supposed to mean?" Kate asked, inwardly pleased to hear he wasn't too upset about not marrying someone else.

"Come on, you never fail at anything," he said. "You were the smartest person in our law school class, you're the best associate at the firm, you made partner right on schedule. Plus, you're gorgeous and incredible at, well, you know."

"At what?" Kate asked, wanting to hear him say it.

"At sucking cock," Jason said quietly. "And of course you are. You're the best at everything you do, and here I am, unemployed, a failure at the firm, and dumped by my fiancé a week before our wedding. A fiancé who didn't even want to have sex with me, I might add. So yeah, I was embarrassed and couldn't face talking to you about it. Getting rejected again would have been too much."

"Rejected?" Kate asked. "What do you mean?"

"You know what I'm talking about," Jason said. "When Carrie dumped me my first thought was that now we could be together. But I don't know, something made me nervous that you'd turn me down."

"Do you still feel that way, after what we just did?" she asked.

"No, I don't," Jason said. "I'm pretty sure you feel the same way."

"Three things," Kate said seriously. "First, if we're going to do this, you have to be able to trust me with everything, and vice versa. No secrets, no holding back. If we're in, we're all in, okay?" Jason nodded. "Second, that was my first thought when I heard Carrie dumped you." Jason smiled. "I've wanted to be with you for a long time. I should've said something sooner, so I'm not blameless here. I'm sorry for that."

"I'm sorry, too," he said. "About everything. I really am." They smiled at each other and Kate reached her hand across the table, taking his in hers. After a moment, Jason asked, "So what's the third thing?"

"If you like how your dick feels in my mouth, just wait until you see how it feels inside my pussy," she said. Jason swallowed hard and they raced through dinner, eager to be together. As soon as they got into the elevator he was all over her, his hands on her breasts as they made out furiously. Rushing down the hall, Kate fumbled with the key card to their room as Jason groped her from behind. As she opened the door, Kate said, "I can't wait to finally feel that huge cock inside me."

In the room, Jason practically tore her shirt and bra off. He kissed her mouth, and her neck and her breasts, eagerly devouring them and making Kate soaking wet with desire. He aggressively pushed her skirt down over her hips and reached inside her panties, stroking her clit with his fingers as he sucked her tits. "I forgot one thing," Kate said breathlessly.

"What's that?" Jason asked before putting his mouth on her right breast again.

"I always come first," Kate said. She put her hands on his shoulders and pushed him to his knees. Jason began kissing her abs, then her thighs, then her pussy through her panties. Sliding his hands up the back of her thighs and onto her ass, he squeezed it before grabbing her panties and tugging them downward, to her ankles. Kate felt his tongue gently press against her pussy, up one side and down the other. Then he slipped it between her lips and thrust it inside, making her moan with pleasure.

Jason nudged her onto the bed and Kate lay on her back, legs spread wide as he put his head between her legs. He started by gently, almost imperceptibly, dragging his tongue up and down her clit. Kate exhaled loudly, relieved to have a man pleasuring her and excited beyond belief that it was Jason. He toyed with her, softly licking her as he really took his time. Before long Kate was moaning louder and louder, her muscles clenching as she felt a massive orgasm building.

Jason increased the pressure and began to fondle her nipples with his fingers. Kate's back started to arch and she started squealing and whimpering, overcome with pleasure. Jason slid his hands to her abdomen and, just as Kate began to lose control, pressed harder with his tongue, taking her over the edge. His timing was perfect and Kate orgasmed as hard as she ever had. Waves of intense pleasure radiated over her body as her hips bucked and she cried out with satisfaction.

Just as her orgasm began to subside, Jason lifted himself up and on top of her. Kate felt the tip of his cock at the entrance to her throbbing pussy. Her legs spread wide, she looked into his eyes and grabbed his ass, pulling him inside her. She gasped as he penetrated her. Even though she'd imagined this many times, she was still surprised at how big he was and how he filled her tight pussy.

Jason began to thrust into her wet pussy. Kate had never felt anything like it. He was so big and powerful and satisfying. Why didn't I do this years ago, she thought as he drove deeper and deeper. "Are you okay?" he asked. "I know it takes getting used to and not everyone can..."

"I'm not Carrie," Kate said. "Or Sam, for that matter. I can take a good fucking, understand? Don't hold back." Jason smiled and began to pound her harder. Soon he was wild, almost out of control, as he fucked Kate harder than she'd ever been fucked. His 8.5-inch cock slammed into her over and over, making her orgasm a second time. Pausing briefly, Jason flipped her onto her stomach and entered her from behind, pounding into her for a good while before Jason let out an incredibly loud groan and slammed into her one last time, almost knocking her off her knees.

Kate could tell it was a big one by how loud he was, and by how he thrust into her a few more times, shuddering as he did. When he pulled out she flipped onto her back and pulled him next to her. Cum leaking out of her pussy, she lay with her head on his chest and knew she'd found her man.

The next few days they spent at the beach, in the pool, out on the water, and in bed. Kate made sure to fuck him at least three times per day in order to make up for lost time. Then, on Wednesday, she got the opportunity to up the ante. They'd rented a covered cabana by the pool, and it had cloth sheets on all four sides that could be closed for privacy. That afternoon Kate was blowing Jason as he reclined on a lounge chair. As his cock pressed against her throat, she heard a noise behind her.

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," a female voice said. Kate turned to see their waitress, tray in hand, looking right at her as she stood just inside the cabana, the cloth cover resting against her shoulder. "I didn't realize--I'm so sorry."

"It's okay," Kate said as she turned, still on her knees. "What's your name?"

"It's Gabby, for Gabrielle," the waitress said. "Please don't tell my boss. I'm so sorry, I didn't realize you were still in here, or that you were--please, I don't want to get in trouble."

"No, you're not in trouble," Kate said. "We won't tell anyone. Besides, it's my fault. You wouldn't expect that to be happening."

"It happens more than you'd think," Gabby said. She had long brown hair and big, brown eyes, with a cute face. She was curvy, with a nice ass and big breasts. She spoke perfect English but with a Spanish accent that made her even hotter.

"I just couldn't resist, you know?" Kate said.

"Yes, I can see that," Gabby said as she stared longingly at Jason's cock. "I've never seen one so big, at least in person."

"How old are you, Gabby?" Kate asked.

"I'm 20," Gabby replied. "I'm from Colombia, here for the summer to make some money. American tourists pay really well."

"Is there anything else you want to do this summer?" Kate asked, noticing Gabby was staring at Jason's hard cock. She began to stroke it gently. "Jason here just got dumped by his fiancé after years of a sexless engagement. She wouldn't suck him off, so I'm making up for lost time."

"Oh, you poor thing," Gabby said, stepping fully inside the tent and setting her tray down.

"Have you ever sucked a cock this big?" Kate asked.

"No, but I've always wanted to," Gabby said seductively.

"Kate, what are you doing?" Jason said.

"If we're going to be together, sometimes I'm going to need to watch you with other women," Kate said. "Something I learned from Sam. It just turns me on so much. Is that okay?"

"Of course," Jason said. "I can't believe I was such an idiot."

"Yes, you could have been doing this for years," Kate said. "Gabby, why don't you show him what he was missing?" Gabby smiled and knelt next to Jason. She wrapped her lips around the head of his cock and fondled his balls with her right hand. She began pumping her head up and down, moaning as her saliva drenched his cock while Kate watched, turned on and soaking wet inside her bikini.

Jason didn't last long. A few minutes in Kate saw him arch his back and lift his hips, pushing deeper into Gabby's mouth. He exhaled loudly and shuddered as his semen pulsed into Gabby's throat. As she released his cock and lifted her head, Kate could tell from the look on Gabby's face that she was proud of the quick work she had made of Jason.

"He really did need that, didn't he?" Gabby asked. "Were you being serious when you said his fiancé wouldn't suck him off?" Kate nodded, an exaggerated look of disappointment on her face. "Well, I'm glad you're here now," Gabby continued. "Thanks for letting me do that and I hope you enjoy the rest of your trip." With that she smiled and picked up her tray, glancing back over her shoulder as she left the cabana.

After a few more hours at the pool, Jason headed to the gym while Kate went for a run. The resort grounds were gorgeous, with manicured lawns, palm trees and buildings painted in bright colors. I could stay here forever, Kate thought as she ran around the perimeter until she'd finished her normal five-mile trek. She headed up to her floor to shower and, just as she was about to enter their room, heard a woman's voice behind her.

"Excuse me, I'm sorry to bother you, but could I ask you a for a favor?" the woman said. Kate turned and saw a blonde woman of about 40 standing in the doorway of the room directly across the hall. She was pretty, a couple inches taller than Kate, with nice breasts and a slender figure.

"Um, sure, I don't see why not," Kate said.

"Okay, well, my husband and I are here for our 15th wedding anniversary," the woman said. "We left the kids with their grandparents for a few days so we could have some alone time."

"Congratulations," Kate said.

"Thank you," the woman said. "Anyway, I know this is kind of awkward, but the past few days I've heard you and your partner through the door."

"Oh my God, I'm so sorry," Kate said, blushing with embarrassment. "I promise we'll keep it down from now on."

"Well, that's not it exactly," the woman said. "A few times I heard you comment on his size. I think you said something to the effect of you needed him to fuck you with his huge cock."

Kate felt her face turning bright red. She'd always been so conventional when it came to sex, and even though the last 18 months had been wild, she was still reflexively embarrassed to hear her words repeated by a complete stranger. "I'm really sorry," Kate said. "We're a new couple and sometimes I get carried away. I'm sorry about my language. I promise it won't happen again."

"No, it's not that either," the woman said. "This is all very new to me, and I'm not sure how to go about it so I'll just say it. For a long time my husband has been fantasizing about watching me with another man. I've been thinking about it too, and at this point the urge is so strong I know I need to do it. My only condition was it needed to be with someone with a big cock, at least 8 inches. We have no idea how to go about this, but then when I heard the two of you, I thought maybe we could work something out."

"So, you want my boyfriend to fuck you while your husband watches?" Kate asked. The woman nodded sheepishly, the look on her face betraying her eagerness to hear Kate agree. "And what would I do during that time?"

"I don't know, I hadn't really thought of that," the woman conceded.

"How about I watch too, and then your husband and I can join in?" Kate asked.

A broad smile crossed the woman's face. "Yes, that sounds wonderful," she said. "Brian will love that. I'll make it a surprise. I'm Erin, by the way." She extended her hand and Kate shook it, letting her hand linger on Erin's smooth skin. "It's nice to meet you. Does tomorrow evening work, say around 8:00?"

"That's perfect," Kate said. "Just knock and we'll be ready. I'll give Jason the night off so he's ready for you. And I'm Kate. It's nice to meet you too." She stepped forward and leaned in to kiss Erin. Slightly startled, Erin pulled back slightly. "Just a little something to wet your appetite," Kate said. Leaning in again, she kissed Erin, who this time kissed her back. Kate let her lips linger on Erin's soft lips and then kissed her again. In no time they were making out, their tongues moving back and forth into each other's mouths as Kate's hands wandered down to Erin's firm ass.

Just as she squeezed it Kate pulled her head back. "I'd better go take a shower," she said with a smile. "I can't wait to see you tomorrow." Erin smiled back and turned to go back into her room, glancing back over her shoulder before disappearing inside.

That night, and all the next day, Kate rebuffed Jason's advances, telling him only that she had a surprise for him planned for Thursday night. Kate was happy to learn that he still wanted to get it on multiple times a day, for several days in a row. That's definitely going to come in handy back at home, she thought. Instead of sex, they went snorkeling and took a sunset cruise, enjoying each other's company with their clothes on.

When Thursday night arrived, they ate an early dinner, showered, and got dressed up. Jason wore long pants and a long-sleeved button-down shirt. Kate wore a simple red dress with thin shoulder straps that showed plenty of cleavage and barely covered her ass. Just after 8:00, there was a knock at their door. Kate answered it and smiled as she ushered Erin and Brian inside.

"Hi Brian, I'm Kate," she said as she hugged him, pressing her breasts firmly against his chest as she kissed him on the cheek. "And this is Jason." Brian and Jason shook hands and then Erin and Jason hugged. "Well, let's get started," Kate said as she locked the door.

"Get started with what? Kate, what's going on?" Jason asked.

"Erin and Brian are celebrating their 15th wedding anniversary," Kate said. "Brian has always fantasized about watching Erin get fucked by a guy with a massive cock and she's decided to make his dream come true. I think you can figure out who the guy is."

"This is unbelievable," Jason said as he looked Erin up and down. She was fit and had the body of someone 15 years younger than she was.

"Thank you so much, honey," Brian said, a bulge growing in his pants. "Are you sure you want to do this?"

"Absolutely," Erin said. "I can't stop thinking about it. I love your average dick, you know I do, but I need a massive one. Jason, can I undress you now?" Jason nodded and Erin approached him. They kissed as Brian and Kate looked on. Erin began unbuttoning Jason's shirt until it was open at the front. Sliding her hands up to his shoulders, she pushed it off and let it fall to the floor. Then she knelt down and unbuckled Jason's belt. She unbuttoned his pants and pulled his zipper downward. Jason's pants dropped to the floor and he stepped out of them, now wearing just his boxers.