Oral before Oral Argument

Story Info
Associate sucks of her boss at his home in the morning.
1k words
4.02
48.7k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She loved cock, especially her boss's cock. The freedom of divorce and moving back to Miami Beach freed her to experience much more than she could have imagined a few months earlier when she lived and worked in Denver.

She hadn't been working for him long, only a few months, but they had crossed several lines and she was unwilling or unable to stop herself from crossing some more. Without a Florida bar license, she couldn't practice law so she accepted a clerkship with a small, prestigious firm in Miami, pending her passing the bar. Her boss looked, dressed and acted like a typical partner at a typical firm, with one huge exception. His wife worked at the firm as well, handling the books.

What made him special was his cock. It wasn't huge, it was massive. Almost ten inches long and as "thick as a brick", as he would describe it, she was intimidated and awed by it the first time she saw it. She had to have it and she would in time.

He had hired her in part because of her skills and background, but also because of her smoldering Latin features; curvy, with dark hair and dark eyes and large, full breasts. And she was a divorcee.

His love of being satisfied by women more than matched her love of cock and he had to have it everywhere, all the time.

They had been litigating a case in Ft. Lauderdale and had a court appearance one morning. He told her to come over to his house and they would drive up to the courthouse together in his car. She complied, pulling into his driveway. She was let into the house by his wife, an attractive woman, and mother of his children, who was herself on her way to the law offices.

His wife led her into the study and she sat down on the white leather sofa. His wife left for work.

Waiting for her boss, she got out the file and began reviewing the filings that the court was going to consider. She was wearing heels, a tight, short skirt and black panties, and a silk blouse with white frilly bra. Her jacket was on the sofa.

He walked into the study from the hallway that led to his bedroom. He had on a shirt and tie, boxers and socks, but no pant. His cock was hanging out of his boxers. Her eyes locked onto his cock for a moment before looking up at him. He walked over and, placing his hands on her shoulders, guided her up to stand in front of him. They embraced, his hardening cock oozing pre-cum. He kissed her on the mouth. After a few seconds, she pulled back.

"We can't do this here!" she said with a nervous laugh.

"Yes, we can. There's no one here."

"No, I mean it's your house. Your wife could come in, or the maid."

"Don't worry about." He said, as he dropped his boxers and began stroking his thick cock in his meaty hand.

"No, I really don't think I sh..." she said before her lust and hunger got the better of her and she started to kiss the head of his cock... Licking his shaft, she looked up at him. Their eyes locked. She could see in his face, the determination and control, knowing that his associate was going to suck him off in the same house he lived in with his wife, on the same couch that his wife sat on the night before when they discussed his work plans for the following day. Her eyes also showed control, and hunger.

She knew who was in charge. On her knees or sitting down, with a cock in her mouth, she was. Her left hand cupped his balls while her right hand gently stroked his cock. She couldn't get her hand around it so she used her saliva and his pre-cum to lubricate the shaft while she pushed gently on the sensitive front of his cock with her thumb. Knowing what could happen and thinking about their court appearance later, she stopped, wiped her hands and took off her silk top. She didn't want to get any cum stains on her blouse.

Looking at him one more time, she dove down on his cockhead, losing herself to the member in her hand and mouth.

Expertly, she worked the head, shaft and balls with her hands and her mouth. There was nothing else in the world right now but her and that cock. That beautiful, massive cock in her mouth. Only one thing left now, to make him explode.

She picked up the tempo, increasing the pressure on his shaft and shortening the strokes. His hands, pressing down on her shoulders and occasionally her head, now cupped her ears. He was thrusting quickly in and out of her mouth. His cock began twitching and his ass tightened. She could feel his cum rising out of his balls and into his shaft. "Soon" she thought.

In a flash, he erupted, his cum pumping into her mouth. With little time to savor it, she began swallowing his juice, with some running down her hands and shaft or over her face. He moaned and shouted with pleasure. When his cock stopped throbbing, she licked him clean and excused herself to wash up and reapply her makeup. He dropped down onto the sofa, exhausted for the moment. The day was early and they still had a court appearance.

Later his wife would complain to him that his associate's car was in the driveway when she got home. He didn't care because he had to have her again, this time from behind, pounding his thick cock into her. "Maybe tomorrow night at her condo", he said to himself, tuning out his wife.

At home that night, her thoughts were the same. Pulling out her rabbit vibrator, she played with herself awhile before having phone sex with another fuck buddy of hers. "Tomorrow night," she thought as the first waves of the night's orgasms engulfed her.