Oral Exam Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grabbed her hand by the wrist and tugged it away from her pussy. Shannon's eyes flew open. I could see rage. She tried to yank her hand out of my grip, but I held firm. "Shannon, you heard the rules, no cumming. It was your dare." I admonished her. "Now come over here"

Shannon got up on all fours and turned towards me. I pulled down my zipper and reached inside my fly. My dick had risen to a semi-hard state. I felt so much more comfortable, now that I was able to pull it out of my pants. I held my Johnson at the base and waved it in front of Shannon's face. Her eyes lit up at the prospect of sucking my cock. I felt her tiny fingers wrap around my shaft, clutching it firmly. Her face moved in close. I could feel her warm breath on my skin. "Pfffwttttt!" Shannon spit on my dick. Her hand rubbed up and down, lubing up my cock with her saliva.

Shannon pulled my dick slightly upwards and took a detour. She shifted forward and buried her face in my balls. Her tongue swiped back and forth, running circles around my nuts. Shannon pulled back for a second, and then spit directly onto my nut-sack. This was too perfect; I was in heaven. To me, there are few things that are better than the decadent, luxurious sensation of a woman gently bathing my balls in sloppy spit. Shannon was an ace – she didn't care about the end result, she just liked to lick balls. This was unhurried and languishing, oral sex. I couldn't ask for anything better. I wanted Shannon to take her time. I was in no rush, and I didn't want to come too early. I felt certain that there were at few other interesting events that I would want to participate in later tonight.

My hand went to the back of Shannon's head. I ran my fingers through her bobbed hair as she continued to ply my nuts with her oral skills. Her hands moved to my hips. Groping my butt cheeks, she unbuttoned my pants. They fell to the floor and I kicked them out of the way. I felt a little pressure on my hips as if she was signaling me to turn. I was a little confused, but I followed Shannon's direction. My butt was now facing toward her. Her hands were on my ass, rubbing and kneading the skin. This was a bit odd, and things only got stranger from there.

Shannon pulled my cheeks apart and buried her face in my ass. Her hot breath warmed the "O" ring of my sphincter. I jumped. Shannon's nose ground into my skin, taking in the lingering, earthy smell of ass. I wasn't expecting for her to want to lick my butthole; but there she was, her face lined up with my asshole. Her tongue tentatively extended. It grazed the taut, clenched skin of the pucker. Her actions, while pleasurable, felt wet and ticklish. My hand went to my cock. It was throbbing and hard with arousal. I couldn't keep myself from stroking my dong. This was pure filth – absolute raunch – the horniest, dirtiest, nastiest thing I could imagine. A hot, teenage student was licking my asshole while I was jacking off. And both she and I loved every lewd moment of the experience.

I heard Jessica yell, "Time," from the other room. Then the door opened and light flooded our bodies. "What the fuck?" I heard Jessica say in surprise. There it was; Shannon was eating my ass in full view of Jessica and Sarah. I was bent at the waist, stroking my cock, reveling in the gentle nudging of Shannon's tongue. I am sure it was a rather bizarre sight.

But time was up. I unclasped Shannon's hands and stepped away from her face. My pants were on the floor and I was naked from the waist down. I turned around, patted her on the head, and said, 'Thanks Shan. That really hit the spot. I appreciate you licking my ass for me. Anytime you want do it again, just let me know." She blinked, clearly aroused and disoriented. Jessica and Sarah just stood there, mouths agape. "Well I guess it is my turn," I said. "Dare."

"Big surprise, dude. There are two naked women in your bedroom, a third is missing panties, and you cock is blowing in the breeze. Fuckin' A you are gonna say dare," Sarah said.

I chuckled. Sarah was sooooo right. "So what's it going to be then?"

"I think you need to be tied up and blindfolded. While you were in here getting a rim job, Jessica told me that you liked a little mystery when you fuck. I think we can oblige you. Now lean down Professor, so I can tie this scarf around your head." I did as Sarah commanded. She pulled an old winter scarf from my closet and tied it over my eyes. The world went completely black. "Now lie down on the bed." I felt a soft pair of hands guide me down to the mattress. I was now on my back, my cock still rigid and sticking up in the air. I could feel my heart nervously beating out the time, as I anxiously awaited a first touch. "Put out your arms and legs so that we can tie them to the bedposts." This got me nervous, there would be no going back from here. If I was tied up these sluts could do whatever they wanted, without any repercussion from me. What, though, did I have to be afraid of? I was already dead in the water if my students wanted to cause me trouble. Besides, this moment had the potential to be the most erotic one of my life. I extended my arms and legs. The women worked quickly. The binds were placed around my outstretched limbs, linking me to the bedposts. With a few tugs of a belt, I was securely locked into place. I was completely at the mercy of these three very horny women.

It was quiet in the room. The tension was beyond anything I had yet experienced. I wanted them all; I needed them to take and ravish me- use me for their sexual pleasure. Without free movement or the use of my hands, I was powerless to act. I could only wait until they decided to take advantage of my current state. I heard whispering and a couple of giggles; they were surely plotting out their plan of attack. I couldn't make out any words, despite that I was straining to hear anything that would give me a clue to what was about to happen....

After an eternity, I heard Jessica's low sultry voice next to my ear. Soft and sexy she said, "Relax Professor. We are going to fuck you, one by one. We are going to put your hard cock inside each of our tight, little pussies. We are going to ride your shaft and bounce up and down on your dick. You just need to lie there and take it. Does that sound good, baby?" She then kissed my ear, soft and tender, before nibbling once gently on the lobe. I nodded feverishly. "I bet you like that idea. Would you like to fuck three little sluts? Our pussies are so wet. We all need a good fucking. I can see that you are very hard. Are you ready for us?" After asking the question Jessica leaned down and licked my nipple. She took it in her mouth and bit on it lightly. I also felt two other mouths – Sarah and Shannon – blowing hot air on my engorged cock. Their tongues snaked out and lick the head and shaft. I writhed in pleasure against the confines of my bonds. I needed this, my cock had buried to be inside one of these fuck-bunnies – and soon.

I nodded and begged, "Please. Please fuck me. I need to feel a cunt around my cock. Give me your pussies. Fuck me."

Jessica stopped toying with my nipple and talked to me again, "Well, Professor, you are gonna have to wait. That was a bad, and oh sooo naughty thing you did to Shannon earlier. You wouldn't let her cum. I think that you need to be punished for being such a nasty Professor. We are going to leave you alone and see how you like it. Meanwhile the three of us are going to have a very good time on your floor. We'll make sure that we are extra loud so you can hear us scream in pleasure. When you do, just think of how good it would feel to fuck us, to stick your throbbing man-meat inside of our juicy cunts. I have such a wet cunt, and I know the other ladies do too. We are all ready for a hard fucking, but I think you need to learn you lesson first. Now girls, which of you bitches wants to eat me?"

The next few minutes were pure, exquisite torture. I was helpless and tied to a bed. I knew that just a few feet away delicious, coed, lesbian debaucheries were taking place on my bedroom floor. I could hear the moans. At first, they were individual in nature. I could by the tone or pitch which lady was gasping in desire – Jessica, Shannon, or Sarah. Soon, however, their moaning became an obscene hum. The ecstasy rang in my ears and reverberated in my brain. Images of naked female flesh, writhing and twisting in orgasmic delight, played in my mind. Occasionally a word or phrase floated above the cacophony of feminine bliss. "Finger my fuckin' cunt," "Lick it Bitch," and "Ooh, that's sooooo good!" rained in on my ears, driving me insane. The room was filled with undeniable scent of pussy. I inhaled, driving myself deeper into uncharted depths of desire. I am not sure if I had ever been this horny before. I desperately needed a release. I needed to stick my cock somewhere – anywhere. My rod was throbbing, fully upright, with wanton need. It didn't matter which hole – I just had to fuck. I pulled and strained at the bonds. No luck. These women had gotten to me. The sounds of licking, sucking, rubbing, and fingering were inescapable. I couldn't breathe because liquid was dripping from the air. The sex was unavoidable: it was molten, raw, electric – and just an arm's length away.

I could imagine what was happening next me. My guess was that they had formed into a three way daisy-chain, a sort of triangle in which they were munched and could munch upon the two other women. I am not sure how long it lasted, since it seemed like an eternity. I do know, however, that it was Shannon who was the beginning of the end. Her voice broke away from the others when she wailed, "Oooooooooooohhhh God! I'm cumming! Lick my pussy! Make me cuuuuuuum!!!!" For a long moment, I took in the crescendo. Shannon's cum was perhaps the most joyful thing I had ever heard. I could visualize her on the floor, spasmodically bucking her teenage hips, trying to ride the wave of the "O," needing the fervent caress of a woman's tongue. I then heard her voice fall, gradually settling down to an exhausted, panting gasp. Jessica was next one to cum. Her release was a high pitched squeal. No words were apparent. Jessica's only sounds came from the tension playing between her sexual desire and release. The room fell silent, aside from the inevitable, breathless aftershocks. One was left. Sarah had not yet cum.

And then bliss. A warm, wet, velvety pussy descended upon my cock. It was slow and sensual, a smooth and unerring descent. I slid inside of her with ease, penetrating her pink, fuck hole. I felt engulfed in a deep, sloppy wetness. She bottomed out and sat still, impaled on my throbbing cock. She was taking me in, adjusting to my newfound presence inside of her. That didn't last, though. Sex cannot endure stillness; friction must occur. The screw began slowly, her ass grinding on my pubic bone. I thrust upwards in sharp quick strokes. She responded by adding bounce to her grind. I felt her ass rhythmically slapping against my skin, building a driving momentum. Other hands were rubbing me all over – my chest, my legs, and my hair. While only one woman was fucking my cock, this moment was truly a group effort. The woman bouncing on my dick leaned down, shook her chest, and rubbed her tits in my face. They were huge, round funbags that I desperately wanted in my hands. I knew it must be Sarah riding my cock; only she had tits that big. She moaned, "So good, so fucking good. I love fucking you. Your cock feels so hard deep inside my pussy. Oh God, I missed your cock. Fuck me like you fuck your slutty little students. Oh my. FUCK! That's it. I'm going to cum! Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh."

Sarah's body convulsed as an orgasm ripped her apart. She was a wild woman, twisting and turning on the shaft lodged inside of her well-fucked cunt. She collapsed on top of me, her massive tits pressed against my chest. I let her rest for a moment, to regain he breath before saying, "Sarah that was incredible. Thank you."

"Dude, I agree. I haven't cum like that in quite some time. Why did we ever stop fucking? That was just too good."

"I don't know. We just sort of did."

"Whatever. We just need to make sure we do it again." Sarah slid upwards and climbed off of my cock. I could hear the question in her voice, "Dude, did you cum?"

"No," I smiled. "I could use a little help with that."

With no hesitation I heard Shannon cut in, "My turn. Get your big old, ho' ass out of the way, Sarah. I need that wonderful dick." I heard both Jessica giggle and Sarah groan. Shannon kissed me lightly on the mouth and straddled my hips. She took my dick her soft hands and rubbed it firmly up and down against her fat pussy lips. She was wet and very ready. Shannon was so sloppy she was practically boiling over with her juices. Finding the hole, the head of my cock easily popped inside of her cunt. Shannon gave a quick startled gasp, before moaning, "Oh wow! Professor, this fuck is gonna feel so good! I am so horny. Fuckin' fuck me with your fat, fuckin' cock! Oh, Professor!" Wasting no time, she brought her hips down to meet mine. I was totally bottomed out inside of Shannon, balls deep. She flexed her legs and raised her hips, and then quickly brought them back down again. From the way she writhed on the cock that impaled her, I could tell that this was going to be a lively fuck. Shannon's passion flared, wasting no time. There would be nothing lovey-dovey for her. I guess her need was too great. She was searching out her orgasm, wanting it oh so desperately. There was a sexual fire inside of her that had to be quenched. Only a fuck topped with a cum could do it. It was building deep inside of Shannon's tight teen body, her hips rising and falling with unbridled violence and ferocity.

Lewd sounds echoed off the walls of the room as she chanted, "Fuck me, fuck my eighteen year old pussy, pound it, make me cum, I'm a dirty slut, do my slutty teen pussy, do it, do it, do it, DO ME!!!!!" Not one to deny a lady, especially if she was a sexy teenage slut, I thrust my hips upward. I was rock-hard and exceptionally horny, but in a strange zone I don't think I had ever experienced before. I was so aroused it felt as though I had pushed through a wall. I was in no danger of cumming, rather I felt as if I could fuck all night. I felt as if could screw until my cock was raw and chafed from too much pussy friction. It was a completely freeing feeling. I could focus on fucking, and fucking alone. I did not have to worry about humping away past the point of no return. Although I was still tied up, I was able to get some force behind my fucking. For several minutes (time had become very uncertain) I drilled toward the ceiling, pounding and penetrating her sweet, teen pussy. Sloppy squishing sounds emanated from her cunt hole. Shannon screamed, loud and long, "I'm CUUUUUUUUMMMMMMMMMIINGGG!!!!" Her body shook and twitched on my shaft. She must have arched her back, because I felt Shannon's hands on my thighs. Her girl-cum coated my shaft. And I had still not cum myself....

Shannon fell to the bed next to me. She lay on her side finding her breath. Her hand draped over my chest and toyed idly with my nipple. I felt Shannon's breath the moment before her lips locked onto mine. She kissed me lightly, softly. It was the barest of touches – so seductive and sweet. I tried to kiss her back, but I couldn't find her mouth. I could only find air. I am sure my attempt was comical, and indeed she chuckled softly before saying, "Baby, don't worry. I will take care of you. Relax." Your mouth touched mine again, but this time we didn't part. We stayed locked in that kiss, so soft and full of craving and desire, for some time.

Meanwhile, there was one pussy that had not yet fucked me. Jessica parted the smooth folds of her labia with my engorged cock. She took me inside of her and once again I was engulfed in an incredible warmth and wetness. Slowly, Jessica moved her hips. This was a change from Shannon. There was no urgency; everything was easy and relaxed. Time seemed to stop, and my heart beat out the moments that passed. With every pulse we came together, and then fell apart. That is perhaps the greatest irony of lovemaking. For several long minutes our hips entwined, moving as a single unit. I was still kissing Shannon, but really I was making love to Jessica. Jessica said to me softly, her voice totally calm, "How does that feel? You feel so good inside of me. I love you sliding in and out of my pussy. You make me feel like a woman. Are you ready to cum? You have been hard for so long. You deserve to cum."

I broke contact with Shannon. "Are you sure? What about you?" I gasped, barely holding on.

"Don't worry about me, Professor. I want you to cum. I want you to cum side of me. Cum inside of my pussy, baby."

I felt so close to Jessica at that moment. Only the word intimate could describe what I felt. Forget the orgy. Forget the ferocious, animalistic sex. This, the here and now, was real. Emotion overcame me. The feelings were too much. I had been aroused by sexual depravity for so very long. No more. It was, in fact, Jessica that put me over the edge. My balls tightened and I felt the internal pulse of my orgasm. With one more thrust, I came inside of her, bathing her insides with my cum.

Jessica lay on top of me for a long moment, holding me close. I wanted the feeling to always remain, to never fade – but that was not possible. While I wanted nothing more than to bask in the glow of Jessica, the reality was that I was still blindfolded and tied to the bed. Exhausted, I croaked, "Uh, ladies can you please untie me?"

Jessica laughed before she rolled off of me. She said, "You act like you have such a hard life, Professor. The blindfold was taken off and all three women worked on untying me. Shortly, I was free. After bending my limbs, I felt the blood beginning to flow again. But my eyes were getting heavy. Sleep was starting to overtake me. All three women were on my bed. It was crowded, but nonetheless delightful. I felt movement. Jessica repositioned herself, so that her face was at my cock. She looked up at me and said, "Go ahead and go to sleep. You need your rest. I just want to clean you up." I felt Jessica's tongue snake out and lick the tip of my softening shaft. She then wrapped her lips around me and took my shaft into her mouth. Jessica bobbed her head up and down several times before releasing my cock with a pop. "Mmmmm, very nice. I taste pretty good on you. I think I will call it a cum-sickle. A girl could get used to this, you know? But now I have licked you clean. No more cum. It's sad, but there will definitely be more. We still have things we need to do. I have couple of holes that must be filled, Professor. But that can wait until tomorrow. Until then, sleep tight."

And so I did....