Oral Fixation to the Extreme

Story Info
The story of a couple who are Orally Fixated!
834 words
4.2
49k
12
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

When Dusty first met Christy she told him her favorite thing in the world was sucking cock! He thought, "Yeah, OK we'll see about that!" But he kept an open mind because he too had a very obsessive oral fixation for eating pussy!

Turns out that the first time they got naked, Christy literally swallowed Dusty's cock and didn't even want to do anything else! She wanted his cock and his cum! She got it pretty damned quick too as her skills more than equaled her desire to do it. She had never met a man who could keep up with her desires, until now!

Christy would be perfectly content if she could suck Dusty's cock 8 times a day! But as life would have it, that's just not possible because they both also have other desires for each other's bodies as well as work, and dissimilar schedules.

So after just a short time Dusty realized that Christy did indeed have a super strong oral fixation! Every morning before work, Dusty would get up and get his coffee and sit in his favorite recliner. Soon Christy was there, between his spread legs suckling on his cock like a baby deer suckling on it's mother. She would moan and rub her pussy while sucking him off until he came in her mouth. Christy would either swallow it or share her reward with Dusty who is very partial to cum kisses with her. Anytime Dusty felt ready for her, he would simply place a finger in her mouth and slide it towards her throat and Christy would moan and grab his cock. She was truly a cum addict! Dusty wasn't complaining about this at all!

Dusty and Christy shared a unique obsession for both giving and receiving oral from the other. The best part is that to Dusty's ultimate delight, Christy was wet constantly! Not just wet but if at all excited, dripping down her legs wet! She also was unique in the fact that she was a true squirter! As a cunnilingus connoisseur, this was Dusty's ultimate! Christy required oral almost every day and Dusty, being the pervert he was, served her well.

You would think, "Why wouldn't they just 69 all the time?" They did that but both preferred to concentrate on each other individually rather than be distracted by their own pleasure. Both preferred their spouses pleasure and orgasms to their own.

When Dusty gave Christy oral it was a very slow and tender build up. He would start out very slow and very light, tasting her gently, fingering her gently and consuming her juices, savoring her intense taste as he went. Her pussy was like nutrients from heaven to him, "Something to be enjoyed, not rushed".

Christy appreciated this because there was never anything else more important to Dusty than her sheer pleasure. It usually took about 15 or 20 minutes before he ever even started to stimulate her clit or her G Spot. Then slowly he would start to massage her G Spot with only one finger as he very gently sucked on her clit and outer lips.

Then as Christy started to flow a steady stream of juice, Dusty would speed up his stimulation of her clit and G Spot. He also added another finger and sometimes even more to her as he massaged her G Spot harder and faster. It was almost a little dangerous when Christy's hips started to buck under his mouth. Sometimes she would almost get violent in her bucking against his face as she started to cum hard. Under good steady G Spot Stimulation until "Just the right moment" Christy would feel the pressure of a long duration squirting orgasm. Then at that "Moment", Dusty would remove his fingers and suck hard on her clit as she squirted all over him, the bed sheets or blanket and more! As soon as she stopped squirting, Dusty would start on round two! Her taste was heavenly!

These were daily occurrences for both Christy and Dusty. They were both Orally Fixated on each other and it seemed they were always mouth to cock or mouth to pussy! There really wasn't much sitting around listening to the radio or TV in their home. They had more important things to do!

When two people who are both oral addicts get together it is truly a beautiful thing! These are the things that make all the difference in a relationship, the "Small Things" that keep people in love with each other, the true desire to make the other's life worth living! Very few people get enough oral sex. In fact very few, if they would admit it, do!

If you want your partner happy, try this every day for a month and then ask yourself, "Is he/she changing? Is he/she happier and more content? Am I getting more 'I Love You's' now than before? Are we getting along better? Are we falling back in love?"

"Try it! You'll Like it!"