Oral Friends Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You want me to force my cock in your throat? Are you sure you want me to do that?"

"Yes, I'm afraid of gagging right now so I can't do it myself but I think if I actually feel it there once I won't be so afraid and I can get there myself."

"Okay, it's up to you. Do you want me to tell you when I'm going to do it?"

"No, I want to be surprised. I think if I don't know I'll be more relaxed."

"All right then, I'll hold your head and you let me control the motion. I'll put it in once and then let you finish me off, okay?"

"Okay!" Joe lowered his mouth over my cock and waited.

I put my hands on the back of his head and pushed down. I pushed him down slowly until I hit the back of his throat so I could get used to how far to push. He had quite a bit but in this position there was probably an inch left exposed. Joe was trying to relax and I was running my hands through his hair, hopefully I was helping him relax as well.

Joe was sucking pretty hard throughout all this and I was starting to get that feeling again. I knew I'd better do it soon. On the next down-stroke, when the head hit the back of his mouth I kept up the pressure, forcing it in. I kept pressing until his nose hit my belly and then I released him but not before he gagged again. I released my hands as I'd promised and let him take over again.

Joe sped up his motion and stroked my shaft. "I'm gonna cum, Joe!" I said as the first shot of cum exited my cock.

"Uh, that's good, Joe," I said. "Suck the cum out of my balls!"

I finished shooting and Joe pulled back slightly, swallowing. He stroked my cock some more, squeezing the last drop out which he licked off the head.

"So did you like a cock in your throat? I wasn't too rough was I?" I asked as Joe fondled my rapidly shrinking cock.

"I liked it. I'll have to practice with the wife's dildo though. And no, you weren't too rough." Joe said.

"You did pretty good. Your gag reflex isn't too bad so you should be able to work through it. Practice makes perfect, in golf and deep throat!" I laughed.

"I hope I can deep throat better than I play golf!" Joe joked back.

"Yeah, he's always in the woods when we play," Rod said.

"That's because I'm hoping you'll follow me in so I can suck your cock while I look for your balls!" Joe shot back.

Rod stood up and dropped his pants. "Get over here and I'll show you my balls up close and personal!"

Joe walked on his knees over to Rod and slowly worked his mouth over that thick piece of meat. It had been a while since I'd sucked Rod and I'd missed the full feeling I got from having that much meat in my mouth. I was happy to see Joe trying to get as far down on Rod as he could. It looked as if he was hitting the back of his mouth each time which was a good start.

I think I like to watch someone giving a blowjob almost as much as I do getting and giving one. I love to see how each person has a slightly different technique and the reactions they get from the person they are blowing. Joe was working hard to get Rod off; his mouth was probably getting tired by now. He would massage Rod's balls firmly then tug on them gently. A few more minutes of this and Rod's breathing sped up and his hips started to come off the chair.

"Joe, suck harder! Suck harder! I'm gonna cum! Uhhh!" Rod hollered as his cock spit its hot juice into Joe's mouth. I could tell that Joe and Rod had been together quite a bit because he didn't lose a drop even though he had quite a bit of cock in his mouth. He had to be swallowing as Rod was shooting to keep up like that.

"Ah, that was good, Joe! Thanks, Buddy!" Rod said.

"Any time Rod," Joe smiled. Joe got up off the floor and sat down in the chair to Joe's right.

"It's Joe's turn now," I said. "The last time the new guy got his first group blowjob both Rich and I shared Rod's cock. I think three of us would get in each others way. How about we flip again and odd man out sits out?"

"Sounds good to me," Rich said.

"Yep, sounds like a deal," Rod agreed.

We picked up our coins and flipped. The first time we all had tails so we flipped again. This time Rod and I had heads and Rich had tails. "Sorry, Buddy," I said to Rich trying to sound sorry.

"No you're not!" Rich laughed.

"You're right, I'm not!" I laughed right back.

"Joe scoot your ass to the edge of the chair and spread your legs so we have room," I said. Rod and I stepped in between Joe's legs and knelt down.

"Top or bottom, Rod?" I asked.

"Bottom, I want to suck on his balls for a while. I never have enough time to do that during our regular meetings," Rod said as he bent down taking Joe's scrotum in his mouth.

I picked Joe's cock up from his belly. It was stiff as a crow bar and about as thick, I'd guess if you put a ruler to it, it would be an inch and a half wide. Joe made up for the lack of width with his length. I'd say he was about seven and a half, maybe eight inches on a good day and today was a good day. I was looking forward to feeling this baby in my throat for sure!

I glanced down and saw that Rod had both of Joe's balls in his mouth and was working the sack in there as well. He looked like he was having fun so I left him to it. I slipped my mouth over the head and licked up all the precum that was coating a good portion of his cock. I was struck by the contrast between Rod and Joe. Rod's cock stuffed my mouth full but Joe's cock left enough room I felt I could get Rich's in there too! Hmm, that might be worth a try some day.

I continued to slip his cock between my lips and soon it hit the back of my throat. There was none of the usual pressure I felt with Rich, or the stretching I felt with Rod. Joe's cock slipped down my throat with no trouble. I stopped there and ran my hand down the shaft to see how much was left. I was surprised to feel about three inches left! I started the journey to unite my lips with Joe's belly again. I noticed something unusual right away. The diameter of Joe's cock allowed a slight bit of air into my lungs! I was beside myself with excitement. If I could breathe, even a little bit, I'd be able to keep his cock in my throat a lot longer. I changed my bobbing to allow for this new discovery. I'd push down on him fully, pause for a count of 10 and then pull off slowly, sucking hard the entire way. I really liked doing this, now I had to figure out how to do it without breathing so I could use this trick with Rich. Maybe if I held for a count of 5 instead it would be similar.

Rod tapped me on the shoulder and I pulled off. "Switch?" he asked.

I passed him Joe's cock and took over the mouth massage of Joe's balls. I still couldn't believe how far they hung down! They hung down at least three inches, maybe more. I wondered how they'd look with the rings on; I hoped to find out soon. As I had seen Rod do I put both his balls in my mouth and sucked gently. I closed my mouth as tight I could and started to pull back. It was my intention to see how far I could stretch him. I was fascinated as I saw the skin stretch farther and farther until they were quite taut, his balls pulling back against my teeth. I used my tongue to wash his balls while I maintain my position.

I glanced up at Joe's face to see if I was causing him any pain. He noticed me looking at him and smiled. I guess I had my answer! I remembered Rod trying to stuff Joe's scrotum in his mouth and decided to give that a try. I knee walked up close and sucked his balls farther into my mouth. I then had to use my hand to push the skin in. I wanted to be able to put my lips on his groin but I didn't make that goal. Joe had more scrotum than I had mouth. I had to settle for sloshing his balls around in my mouth which was fun too.

I felt Joe's balls moving in my mouth and I assumed they were trying to tighten before they produced the cum Rod was working hard to get, so I pulled back, stretching him out again when Joe moaned loudly.

"Oh God, that feels so good! Pull harder, Phil, I'm cumming!"

I did as I was told and pulled back a little more giving him the tension he obviously wanted. I could feel the cum shooting through the tubes in his scrotum as I watched Rod swallowing. I stayed in position until Rod pulled off then I opened my mouth, releasing his nuts, allowing them to fall against the cushions of the chair.

"Oh, man, that was good!" Joe said voicing his enjoyment. "You sure were right, Rod. It's much more exciting with one or more guys! I'm so glad you guys let me join you."

"You're welcome, Joe," Rich said. "Having another guy adds to all our fun, believe me."

Rod and I got up, Rod sitting back in his chair. "While I'm up does anybody want anything?" I asked. The guys wanted another beer so I grabbed three beers from the cooler, passed them out.

It was getting late. Rich and I had to meet our wives by 9:00 AM and I'm sure Rod and Joe had to get back home early as well. "Well guys, it's time to hit the hay if we're going to get up early," I said, standing up.

"What are the sleeping arrangements, Rich?" Rod asked.

"I have two beds if you don't mind sharing, otherwise the couch here and in the den are available."

"I don't mind sharing with you, Rich," I said.

"I don't mind sharing with Rod either," Joe said.

"It's settled then. I'll set the alarm for 7:45 so we'll have time to shower and shave and still be out of here before 9:00."

We headed to bed and before I knew it I was out.

**********

I awoke to the sensation of a warm mouth surrounding my cock. I loved Marilyn's morning blowjobs and today was no exception.

"That feels so good, Honey," I said sleepily.

I felt the mouth pull away but before I could complain the reason why became apparent.

"You can call me slut, but I draw the line at honey!" Rich said indignantly.

I opened my eyes, realizing where I was.

"Sorry, Buddy, I thought I was home," I said with a chuckle.

"That's obvious," Rich said. "So, are my morning blowjobs better than Marilyn's?" Rich was grinning with delight.

"I'm not saying. I love them both, how's that?"

"I guess that'll do," he said as he returned to what he'd been doing before I so rudely interrupted him.

Unlike a lot of our meetings lately Rich was able to take his time, almost making love to my cock. I lay back and closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations Rich caused. He spent quite a while just licking the head like an ice cream cone. He'd envelop the head completely sucking hard then pull back to the end almost kissing the head. He squeezed me firmly and tongued my balls, wetting them thoroughly.

"That is sooo good, Rich!" I groaned as he took me back into his mouth. He appreciated the comment because he kept going, pulling me completely into his throat. Rich had become great at deep throating me. Of course I'd given him plenty of chance to practice.

He started a motion that drove his mouth into my groin with every stroke he took and the need to come overwhelmed me.

"I'm cumming, Rich. Oh God that's good! Uh, uh, uh..." I groaned as I emptied myself into Rich's mouth.

Rich swallowed and then crawled up the bed and lay down next to me.

"Thanks, Rich, I couldn't ask for a better wakeup call. What time is it anyway?"

"It's early yet, 7:15. I couldn't sleep so I decided to wake you up too."

"I'm glad you couldn't sleep if that's the price of insomnia!" I laughed. "Seriously though, we need to work harder on getting together when we have more time. It seems like all we do lately are quickies in the garage or weekends at the cabin."

"I know. It was great being able to take my time and get to know your cock, if you know what I mean."

"I do. I tried something with Joe last night that I'd like to try with you, are you game?"

"If it involves getting my cock sucked I'm game!"

"Lucky for you, it does. Since Joe is kinda thin I was able to keep him in my throat longer because I could still get a little air. I really liked having him down there longer than usual. I'd like to try that with you."

"Are you sure, I'm thicker than Joe, as you well know. Aren't you going to have trouble?"

"If can hold my breath for 15 or 20 seconds, and I can, so I should be able to. I think the problem is the feeling of my throat being blocked that's the problem. Now that I've done it with Joe I think I can overcome the feeling. I want to try anyway."

"Okay, if that's what you want. How do you want to do this?"

"I think laying with my head over the edge of the mattress will be the best. It lines up my throat and besides I like it when you fuck my face like that." I chuckled. I moved into position as Rich moved to the side of the bed.

"Okay, what I want you to do is slide your cock in slowly until you're in as far as you can get, leave it there for a count of five then pull it back slowly until you reach my lips then start again. I want to feel the whole length of your cock moving slowly in and out. If I'm doing as good as I hope I'll give you a thumbs-up sign and I want you to stay in longer, for a count of ten. I think that's as long as I want to go today. When you are ready to come tell me then give me a good pounding, but don't come down my throat. I want to taste my breakfast today." I reached out and pulled him gently to me. I opened my mouth and Rich slipped in and started the slow journey into my throat.

It felt good, we usually moved faster than this and moving slowly allowed me to enjoy the sensation of his cock gliding over my lips and tongue. My throat opened up to the pressure and soon the head was lodged in my throat. I started to get that feeling of choking but I beat it down and concentrated on the feeling. I was ready for some air when Rich pulled back but I missed the fullness in my throat too. The journey of his cock back to my lips was made slowly as I requested and we fell into a nice rhythm.

While Rich was buried in my throat I used my tongue on his shaft trying to give him some extra sensation. He must have enjoyed it because he moaned and stroked my cheek.

"I like the tongue, Phil. I like being in your throat like this too. It feels so awesome being in you like this. If it weren't for your teeth I'd think I was in a nice hot pussy."

I thought I was ready for more so I gave Rich the sign. "Alright, Phil, here we go."

He buried himself deep and I tried to relax even more. I got to the point where Rich would normally pull out and I still felt no overwhelming desire for air. I was ready for some when he did pull back and I pulled in a big gulp of air through my nostrils so I'd be ready for the next thrust. Rich was great. He stroked slowly in and out of my mouth for quite some time letting me get used to the new sensations, but I knew he must want to thrust faster by now. I had my hands on his legs so I signaled that he could move faster by gently pulling him back long before the ten count.

"You want me to speed up, Phil?" he asked. I gave him a thumbs-up sign.

"Okay, Buddy get ready for your breakfast!"

Rich's hips sped up and I stroked his butt to tell him how much I was enjoying this. He pumped my mouth like it was a pussy, holding my head like it was a woman's hips.

"Oh, Phil, this is wonderful! Your mouth is so wet, it feels so good! I'm gonna cum, Phil! Get ready, I'm gonna cum!!!!"

Rich pulled his cock back so that only the head was left in my mouth and blasted shot after shot of his sweet thick cum. His cock stopped shooting so I slid my hand up the shaft a few times to make sure I got every drop. Rich pulled away carefully so I wouldn't lose any and I slowly turned over as he sat down beside me. I sloshed his cum around with my tongue enjoying the texture, then I swallowed, smacking my lips. What a way to start the day!

"That was so good, Rich. I love the taste of your cum, especially first thing in the morning," I said with a smile.

"So how was it? Was it everything you hoped it would be?"

"Yes! It was a bit of a struggle to get past that choking feeling at first. The body doesn't like to have the windpipe blocked like that, but once I worked past that the feeling was awesome. The feeling of your cock not moving allowed me to notice different movements of it that you don't notice when it is moving. I could feel every twitch and swelling as you got more and more excited. When your balls twitched I felt that movement all the way into my throat. It's hard to describe how different it feels," I said.

"Maybe I'll try it someday," Rich said as he looked at the alarm clock, "but right now we should get Rod and Joe up then hit the shower."

"Why don't you take your shower first and I'll go wake Rod and Joe."

Rich hopped out of bed, his cock and balls swinging enticingly. "Sounds good. I'll be out in 10."

I left the bedroom and walked to the bedroom where Rod and Joe were sleeping. As I got closer I heard enough noise to tell me they weren't sleeping. I peeked around the corner and saw Rod's ass in the air, feeding his cock into Joe's mouth while he sucked on Joe's hard cock in a furious 69. It looked like they couldn't sleep either.

"Don't stop guys. I just wanted to see if you were awake. When you get done with your 'breakfast' hit the shower, okay? We leave at 8:55!"

You gotta admire concentration. Neither guy stopped sucking during my whole speech and the only way I knew they'd heard me was when they each raised a hand and waved!

I turned around and went back to the bedroom. Rich was still washing so I pulled out my shaving kit and clothes while I waited.

Rich climbed out of the shower and started to dry off. "You can have the shower, Phil!" he called.

"Thanks," I said.

My shower completed I shaved and dressed then headed downstairs. While I'd been getting cleaned up Rich had started a pot of coffee and was pouring one for me when I walked in. He handed it to me and I took a sip. It was just what I needed. Joe, then Rod a few minutes later, wandered into the kitchen and got their own coffee. We still had a few minutes so we sat down at the table to talk.

"Thanks again for letting me join you guys," Joe said. "I've enjoyed my time with Rod but this is beyond unbelievable. I hope we can get together again reasonably soon."

"We'll see each other soon, don't worry but we also need to be careful not to arouse suspicion. We all love our wives and I don't want to hurt her with our fun," I said.

"Yeah, remember, we need to act normal. If we start hanging around with each other every weekend the wives are going to get pissed since they'll be alone. We should be able to meet two or three times a year, maybe more if circumstances are with us. Besides it'll be more of a treat if we don't do it too often." Rich said with a smile.

Rich gathered up the cups, rinsed them and put them in the dishwasher. We walked outside and shook hands. Rod and Joe drove away while Rich and I headed to my house to collect our wives and go to our second 'breakfast'!

The End

Copyright © fdkman262 2007

12