Oral Friends: The Cop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Please, Sir, I need you," he said plaintively. Smiling at him I changed direction, driving further down the road until we reached the quarry. Pulling under a group of trees I stopped the car. Since we were completely alone I opened the door, heading out into the trees. Slut opened his door following silently. Walking beside me, totally naked, he looked so primal but also proud and comfortable, as if he walked naked outside all the time while wearing a cock cage. He was so comfortable in his submission that it fairly radiated from him.

Finding a clearing I sat down on the grass and stripped off my clothes. When I was as naked as he I lay back, spreading my legs, my stiff hardon throbbing in time with my heart.

"Well, have at it," I said with a grin, tightening my muscles so that my cock jumped and waved at him.

"Yes, Sir!" he said nestling into my side. Using his hand, he caressed my cock, tracing the hardness with his fingertip. Every few seconds he would run his finger around the head, gathering up the precum and sucking it off his finger. Changing tactics, he leaned down, opened his mouth and sucked me in until the head rested on his tongue. Using his hand, he cupped and caressed my nuts while he sucked, his tongue light as a butterfly as it flicked around and around the head. Lying there, the sun warming our naked bodies, I closed my eyes, enjoying the sensations.

Slut drew me deeper into his mouth until I felt the head of my cock wedged against the back of his mouth. I always loved the feeling of entering his throat, the change in pressure as I made the transition from his mouth to his throat and this time was no different. His throat resisted for a millisecond then it opened and my cock began its descent until his nose reached my belly, my cock fully encased by his throat muscles.

Taking a quick look, I saw his throat bulging, the shape of my cock evident. I never tired of the sight, gazing at how my shaft slid up and down in time to his movements. Over time Slut had learned to hold his breath for longer periods of time, so that by now he could hold it for over two minutes. It made for some really intense sessions because he was able to spend more time bobbing up and down and less time breathing. When he did have to breathe I felt him draw back just far enough to draw in a ragged breath through his nose before he plunged back down again, moaning with pleasure. I too moaned in unison with him, such was the pleasure he imparted. While I wished this could last all day I felt the familiar stirrings of orgasm tightening my balls in preparation. I tried to hold back but it was useless, so I surrendered to the inevitable.

Holding his head tightly I held him in position, his nose buried in my pubic hair as I pumped load after load directly into his stomach. I know he liked to actually taste my come but I really loved shooting into him buried deep. I could seem my cock swell in his neck with each pulse, the sight driving me to further excitement.

"Take it, Slut! Take my fucking cum down your throat! Ugg, yes! Suck it! Suck it all!" Slut grabbed my balls, squeezing them tightly, making sure he got the last few drops. He then held me as I slowly shrank exiting his throat and into his mouth. He carefully licked my cock head, searching for any remaining come, and having found a drop or two he moaned with pleasure. Laying his head on my belly he nursed on me until my soft cock fell out of his mouth, lying wet and limp on my abdomen.

We lay there silently, enjoying the outdoors and the comradery, master and slave, both satiated. I got dressed silently as Slut watched. We walked back to the car and climbed in. Slut settled into position as I started the car and began the drive home.

"So, did you enjoy my little surprise?" I asked after we got underway. Slut had assumed his position, legs spread for my inspection though his cock was now soft, lying against his thigh.

"You know I did, Sir, though I was a little scared at first, but I should have known you would never put me in any danger."

"You know I wouldn't. I respect you too much to do that."

"How do you know that cop?"

"Oh, he's an old friend from college. When I had this idea, I knew he'd be interested."

"Did you know he was so big?"

"Nope, but I was pretty sure you could handle it. It wasn't too much was it?" I asked, carefully.

"No, not at all. I *loved* it! When I saw that big piece of meat I almost came!" he chuckled.

"You'd better not," I said sternly though the smile on my face gave me away.

"Of course not, Sir, I come only on your order."

"I was really proud of you today. You really showed him and me what you can do. I know I've told you this before but you are the best slave a master could ask for. You always perform at the highest level, you make me proud to be your master."

"It is because you are my master that I feel free to perform as I do. I know you will protect me while also stretching my boundaries safely, like today. I couldn't have chosen a better master if I had tried. Sometimes I wonder if there wasn't some higher power that brought us together that day and who guided me to tell you of my submissive desires."

"I don't know about that but we sure are perfect for each other, that I'll agree with." We settled into a companionable silence for the rest of the drive. Of course, I took every opportunity to play with his cock and stroke him. When we got close Slut got dressed, but left his cock hanging out of his zipper until I pulled into the driveway where he, reluctantly, put his cock away.

"Thanks again for a very exciting afternoon, Sir," he said as he climbed out of the car.

"You're very welcome, Slut, see you later." Backing out of the driveway I drove home, planning to relive the afternoon in my mind.

The End

12