Oral Friends - The Fitting

Story Info
Getting fitted for a new cock cage.
4.9k words
4.39
11.8k
4
0

Part 3 of the 12 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 05/14/2007
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In another story I mentioned telling the story of the fitting of my cock cage. This incident took place very early in our relationship as master and slave.

A bit of background; my master had purchased an off the shelf cock cage at an adult bookstore and it worked, but neither of us were pleased with it. It caged my cock, of course, but it was big and bulky, not fitting well and was way too visible under my clothes. During a party Sir met a guy who did custom work and said that he could make a much better cage, fitted especially for the wearer. He made arrangements for me to be the test subject for the prototype. This is the story of that fitting.

One Sunday afternoon, a few weeks after the party mentioned above, I got a call from my best friend, Phil.

"Hey Rich, I got the information from Gene for the cage. Can you come over for a fitting?" I shivered with excitement and my cock began to harden at the thought of Phil's hands on my cock measuring me for my new cage!

"Sure can, I'll be right over!" I quickly told my wife I was heading over to Phil's and would be gone a while then I was out the door. I had to restrain myself as I wanted to run the whole way but that would be too suspicious. Heading around the back I knocked on the door.

"Hey, Rich, come on in!" Phil said as we entered his kitchen. "Do you mind if we do it here? The kitchen table is about the right height so I don't have to bend over too much."

"No, not at all," I said already taking off my clothes. When I was naked I walked over to the table and sat on the edge, waiting.

"Um, I don't think you're quite ready for the fitting," Phil said.

"Huh?" I said confused. Phil looked at my crotch where my rigid hardon was standing up, proudly. "Oh, yeah." Grabbing my cock, I set about jerking off. Opening my legs wide I laid back on the table, stroking my cock rapidly. I wanted to get on with the fitting so now was not the time for a slow, enjoyable jerk.

"That's it, Slut, enjoy this one because it's the last one you'll have once you're caged." I closed my eyes and groaned loudly, Sir's words penetrating deep into my soul.

"Yes, Sir, I want this! I want you to own my cock. I want you to own *me*!" With this exclamation I came, fast and hard, sperm shooting out of my cock and landing on my chest.

"Clean that up and let's get started." Gathering up all the come from my belly was a matter of seconds, it tasted good but I really didn't have time to enjoy it.

"Display!" Sir ordered. Immediately my hands went under my knees, pulling them up and out until I was spread wide before him, my now soft cock on display.

Sir took some papers from a drawer and spread them on the table beside me. He studied them for a while then he took a paper tape, like tailors use, and began to measure me. Beginning with my shaft he measured the length, top and bottom, being careful not to stretch it so as to ensure a good tight fit. He measured the circumference in three places, just behind the head, half way down and at the base. Next came the scrotum measurements. He wrapped the tape, loosely at first, around my ball sack at the top then he slowly tightened it, noting those measurements on the paper. When the tape was so tight it was squeezing me he released it slightly, noting that as well. He paused, reviewing the instructions and the measurements he'd just taken. Watching him work so diligently was getting me excited. Just thinking about his hands on my cock, the care he was taking to ensure a good fit, the thought of actually *wearing* this device for him and showing it off, visible proof of my submission; all of this combined produced another erection!

Sir completed his review of the directions and turned back to me, ready to verify all the measurements when he noticed my rampant hardon.

"Get rid of that and be quick about it!" he growled, crossing his arms and glaring at me.

"Yes, Sir!" I said, grabbing my cock and beating it furiously. Under his watchful eye I felt compelled to come quickly, so I concentrated on the feeling, focusing on the underside of the head and soon I was coming once more. A smaller amount of come splashed on my belly and I relaxed, my cock now soft again. I started to clean up when Sir stopped me.

"Leave it, we don't have all day." Businesslike he began to perform each measurement once more, slowly and carefully, verifying each measurement against what he had noted previously, making corrections in a couple of places. Going slowly, it seemed to take even longer this time to complete the task. As before, the feel of his hands on me and my own fantasizing had the expected, though not desired, effect. My cock was hardening for the third time!

"Damn it, Slut, how am I supposed to measure you if you keep getting hard?" I had the grace to blush furiously though that had no effect on my rock-hard shaft.

"Sorry, Sir, but I can't help it. Your hands on me and my fantasizing about what it will be like to actually wear it and be shown off wearing it drive me crazy!" I whimpered piteously.

"Get rid of that and if you get hard once more I'll cut it off and you won't have any need for the cage!" Sir was upset and I couldn't blame him so I bore down, determined to come as quickly as possible. Even so, this being my third orgasm in less than half an hour it seemed to take forever. Ultimately, I felt my balls rising in my sack, giving up their sperm. The puddle on my belly grew larger as my cock grew smaller, finally returning to its flaccid state. Sir completed his measurements without further incident, thank goodness, I licked up the come from my belly and while I dressed he put the measurement sheets in an envelope, addressed and stamped it.

"Could you drop this in the mailbox on your way home?" Phil asked. We had a couple of beers, talking about the fitting session. Phil told me he surprised that I'd gotten hard so many times from being fitted but I told him it was the whole situation, his hands on me, the very idea of the cage, and of course, the humiliation of wearing it, giving control of my cock to someone else. He knew I got off on the humiliation factor so he understood where I was coming from. Heading out an hour later I dropped the envelope in the corner mailbox, thinking the whole time about the next step.

*****

It seemed to take forever, but was only three weeks later, when Phil called saying the first prototype had arrived and asked if I was free for a test fit. I responded that I'd be over right away! Hurrying to Phil's house I knocked on the back door. He opened it right away, excitement evident on his face. He ushered me into the kitchen once more and while I got naked and spread out on the table he went into his den and got a small black box. It was with great anticipation that I watched as he opened the box and drew out a shiny stainless-steel device. It was made of a mesh sleeve attached to what looked like an aluminum clasp with loops on each half for the lock. He handed it to me so I too could examine it. I was small and light, almost delicate, but obviously well made. I put my index finger into the mesh and noted how it looked, I could only imagine how it would look with my cock in it.

Handing it back I couldn't wait to have Phil put it on but that would have to wait as my cock was rock hard and throbbing.

"Let me," Phil said, leaning down to grab my cock, stroking softly. Next, I felt Phil's lips on my cock head, his tongue poking out, licking below the head. He licked my purple head all over, gathering up my precum and caressing the tight purple skin. When he stuck his tongue into my piss slit I moaned with delight, hunching my hips, trying to increase the contact. Phil, however, was an expert at controlling me, he held me firmly, not allowing me to take control. Holding my cock head in his mouth he stroked my shaft harder and faster, squeezing my balls almost painfully with his other hand. I couldn't take much more of this, especially since I knew that my caging was coming, I felt my balls rising and the sperm traveling up my shaft and into Phil's mouth.

"Oh, God, I'm COMING!" I cried out, going stiff as my balls pump and pumped, filling my friend's mouth. Grunting and straining I rode out one of the most intense orgasms I'd had in a while.

"Umm, you sure taste good!" Phil said once I had finished shooting. I saw him licking his lips and swallowing, making sure he had all of my tasty come in his belly. When my breathing had slowed enough, and my cock was soft enough, Phil picked up the cage.

"Ready?" he asked, dangling the cage in front of me.

"More than ready," I said seriously, spreading my legs even wider and thrusting my cock out, presenting it for caging.

Grasping my soft shaft, he took the cage, slipping the mesh opening over the head. Once that was on he slowly pulled it down, encasing my cock in the stainless-steel mesh. It fit tightly but that's how it was supposed to fit. Once it was fully on Phil lifted my ball sack, placing it into the clasp. He closed the clasp with a subdued click. Pulling the small lock from the box he slipped it through the loops and locked it.

I lay there unsure of my feelings. I was trying to process all the feelings that were running through me. This cage was nothing like the old one. That one fit loosely and was very bulky. This one was sleek and tight, I could feel my shaft being held firmly. There was no way I was going to get even a hint of a hardon wearing this. The clasp was tight as well around my scrotum. It seemed to be grabbing me in its iron grip, refusing to let go. However, this feeling was also reassuring in a way. As a slave I should be locked securely, unable to get out, completely at the mercy of my master, which it surely did. It made me feel secure in my submission. Pleased that I had made the decision to do this, to give control of my cock, my body, to my master.

"Well, what do you think?" Phil asked.

"Not bad, it's very different from the old one, that's for sure."

"Get up and walk around, see if you have any problems." Climbing off the table I stood and the differences were obvious. With the old one I couldn't stand normally, it was so bulky I couldn't close my legs very well. Now I could stand normally, so far so good. Walking around the kitchen it felt good for the most part, just a little tight around the clasp. I tried sitting in a chair, doing squats, crossing my legs, everything I could think of. Except for the tightness around my scrotum I think we had a winner.

"It's a little tight around my balls, I think it might chafe me over an extended period, but other than that, I like it, I really like it. It doesn't bother me doing any normal activity, as you saw. The mesh sleeve is pretty tight around my shaft, but it should be, so I can't get hard, which I can't. All in all, I think we have a winner, with a minor adjustment."

"Good, that's what I thought. Why don't you put on your pants, I want to see how it looks under your clothes." Slipping on my pants I stood up so Phil could see. Walking around once more we couldn't tell I was wearing anything. I began to get excited at the prospect of wearing this under my clothes a lot. Immediately the reality of the cage became apparent, my excitement caused my cock to swell but it was stopped in its tracks by the tight mesh sleeve. The pressure was like a clamp, forcing the blood back out of my shaft, making it soften. With my old one I could get semi-hard before the cage interfered, not with this one.

"Okay, back up on the table, I want to take a few pictures to send to Gene so he can make some adjustments." Pulling down my pants I lay on the table in the Display position as Phil took a number of pictures with his digital camera from all sides. He even had me hold my scrotum out of the way so he had a clear view of the clasp. Once the he was done taking pictures I sat up, an idea having come to me.

"Would you mind if I wore this home?" I asked, blushing slightly. "I mean I think it would be beneficial to see how it feels for an extended period of time."

"Uh-huh, yeah, that sounds like a good idea," Phil said knowingly. I got dressed and Phil handed me the key. "Don't lose that, it's the only one. We wouldn't want to have to take a hacksaw to it, would we?"

I wore the cage for the rest of the day, doing all my normal activities. As I had suspected, it was a little too tight around my scrotum so by the end of the day I was a little sore. Removing it before bed brought mixed feelings. I had grown used to wearing it. The secure feeling of having my cock confined in the tight steel mesh felt good. It was never far from my mind that I was wearing it and why. It was a concrete symbol of my submission, a very visible sign of it, and I wanted more. I planned to wear it the rest of the weekend for this very reason, even if my scrotum got sore.

The next morning, I wrapped some cotton around the clasp before locking it on and that worked better, no more chafing though my sack was squeezed a bit tighter, but that too was good, I was certainly aware that I had it on. My wife never seemed to notice I had it on, which was further confirmation of the new compact design. On Monday I told Phil of my results from the weekend and he promised to pass the information along to Gene.

*****

Two weeks later Gene had the revised prototype finished. This time Phil came over to my place as my wife was out and we'd have some free time. Before he came I made sure to masturbate, twice, just to be sure, so I was nice and soft when he arrived. I met him at the back door, naked.

"In a hurry much?" he said with a laugh.

"Yeah, I can't wait," I replied, blushing again at my eagerness.

"I see you're soft, did you jerk off?"

"Twice! I wanted to be sure."

"You are such a slut, you know that?" Phil grinned as he said this and I smiled widely in return.

"And you love every minute of it!" I said as I laid on my kitchen table in the Display position. Phil pulled the new cage from his pocket, the light catching the stainless-steel mesh, making it shine. Businesslike he gripped my shaft, inserting the head and slid it down the shaft.

"Gene made the mesh slightly larger, he wasn't pleased with how it looked in the pictures." I had noticed it wasn't quite as tight but it certainly wasn't loose either. Lifting my scrotum, he slipped it between the clasps, closing it with a soft click. I noticed right away that it, too, was slightly looser, it already seemed more comfortable. Lastly came the lock and with a satisfying click I was once more a caged slave and I loved it.

"So, Slut, how does it feel?" Sir asked, caressing my balls lightly with the tips of his fingers.

"Wonderful, Sir, the changes Gene made are perfect. I can already tell the clasps are perfect, not to tight and not too loose. The change to the mesh is also better, though the old one never bothered me, but I think this will be even better."

"Good, get up and walk around, I want to see how you look." Climbing off the table I walked around the kitchen then took a turn around the living room so he could see how it looked from the front and the back.

"Present," he ordered. Immediately I dropped to my knees, spread them wide and clasped my hands at the small of my back. Sir walked around and around me, taking in the view from all angles. Using his foot, he even tweaked my cock, making it wobble. That contact caused my cock to try to harden but it was immediately arrested by the tight mesh.

"Your little cock is trying to get hard, huh?" he asked, knowingly, "Too bad, your cock belongs to me now and I'll say when of *if* you'll ever get hard again." I closed my eyes and moaned at the thought. Sir was tapping into my need for humiliation, just the thought of being locked in the cage, unable to get out, having my wife see my submission, it was the ultimate, and it showed as my cock got even harder, if that was possible. It was now pushing it out horizontal to the floor.

"Show!" Sir ordered so I scrambled up, turning around and spreading my legs shoulder width then using my hands I pulled my ass cheeks wide apart. The cool air hitting my asshole made it wink in response.

I felt Sir kneel down behind me then his finger touching the head of my shaft making it wiggle. He continued this, flicking my stiff little cock until it became almost painful as my cock tried to expand and the cage stopped it. Continuing my torment, Sir switched from flicking my cock to slapping my balls lightly making them swing. Back and forth, side to side, he kept lightly slapping my scrotum. It felt good, really good, so I let him know.

"Umm, feels good, Sir," I said huskily, pushing my ass back for a bit more contact.

"Oh, it does, huh?" Sir said. "This isn't for your pleasure, Slut, it's for mine." With that he slapped a little harder, not enough to cause me real pain but it wasn't quite as enjoyable as before.

"Yes, Sir, sorry, Sir!" I said in apology. He continued to slap my balls for a few minutes until he tired of it and went back to slapping my cock. This time he did it harder, hard enough that there was, again, no pleasure for me in it. Sir kept this up for quite a while then abruptly he stopped and stood up.

"Display!" Once more I scrambled into position, on my back, knees up and wide. I had been practicing ever since I had become a slave and I was now able to spread my legs so my knees almost touched the floor. I was confident I could achieve that as well, given enough time.

Sir said nothing, he just looked at me, lying on the floor, spread out in front of him. Kneeling down he lifted my scrotum so that the lock was exposed. Fitting the key to the lock he unlocked it, removing the cage. Immediately my cock began to harden until, seconds later, my cock was standing tall and proud like a flesh covered iron bar.

"Come for me, Slut," Sir said, desire burning in his eyes.

"Yes, Sir!" My right hand grabbed my shaft and began stroking, long strokes, from head to base, pulling down hard so that the head was stretched tight.

"Umm, Sir! I'm stroking my cock for you! Can you see it, how hard it is? How hard you make me, knowing I belong to you! Oh GOD, I'm coming for you, SIR! CUMMING FOR YOU!!" With that my balls rose in my sack and began pumping wildly, shooting sperm out of the head at a tremendous speed. The first spurt shot past my face, landing on the floor near my head. Quickly pointing my shaft straight up the remainder shot into the air, the second spurt shooting at least two feet high before falling back with a splash against my stomach. Three, four, five strong spurts shot of out the slit, landing all over my belly and chest. The sixth and seventh spurts weren't quite as powerful, rising an inch or so before falling into my pubic hair. When the come dribbled down my shaft I released it, and lay there panting, my chest heaving wildly.

"Thank... you... Sir," I panted, smiling and satiated. "I hope... you... enjoyed it."

"Very much, Slut. You always please me and watching you come for me is very pleasing. You try so hard and I appreciate it. Now, clean up that come." Starting with the come on my belly I scooped it up using my fingers, bringing them to my mouth, sucking them clean. Over and over I brought the cooling come from my belly to my mouth, savoring the taste. I know it can't be real but I always thought my come tasted even better when it was the result of coming for my master. Lastly, I turned over and licked the spot on the floor up, enjoying the humiliation of licking come off the floor for him.

Sitting on the floor I glanced up, seeing the bulge in his pants. Crawling over to him I undid his belt, unsnapped his pants and pulled the zipper down. Grasping the waistband of his pants and underwear, Sir lifted his butt so I could pull his pants down. His flesh pole was hard and throbbing and looked soo good. Smiling with pleasure I leaned in, kissing the hot swollen head.

12