Oral Lessons

Story Info
A couple shares their oral secrets.
15.7k words
4.39
64.2k
22
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is not only an erotic story about couples swapping, but I also had the idea to add practical suggestions for technique that I've learned over the years. I hope you enjoy.

**********

Evan and Crystal looked at each other across the restaurant table. The couple was sharing lunch like they did every Wednesday. Evan worked late a lot, and if they didn't plan on seeing each other in the middle of the week, the only face time they were guaranteed to get was over the weekend. They ate at a small diner a couple blocks from Evan's office and not to far from the library Crystal frequented.

"Mindy gave me an earful last night again," she started. Her younger sister was often the topic of conversation as their own lives (having been married for five years now) held little surprises. "She and Curt haven't been clicking yet."

The Wednesday lunches had been a time for Crystal to unload all of her sister's problems on Evan, as if he could help, and he now braced for the latest. "They are having problems in bed," Crystal continued. "She hasn't had an orgasm with him yet. He goes down on her, or tries, but he is either too aggressive or she falls asleep. Eventually they just give up, and she pulls out a vibrator."

"Sounds like us early on," Evan replied.

"Except every failure made you more determined to try again," she replied. "Each failure is having the opposite affect on them."

"Has she ever been with another guy?" Evan asked.

"Yeah, but not that way," Crystal said. "She never had a guy go down on her before and had never orgasmed with a guy before. She did a lot of faking, but nothing real."

"Do you think once you orgasmed with me, that it was easier afterwards?"

"Absolutely," Crystal agreed. "There was a lot you had to learn, but a lot of it was me too. I have to be in the right state of mind and now even if you aren't at your best, you can still get me where I need to be."

"Did you tell that to Mindy?"

She shrugged. "Yes, but that only means that once Curt is successful it will be easier, but that is the problem."

"Curt or anyone else," Evan chuckled.

"What?" she asked. "You want her to hire a male prostitute?"

"I was kidding," Evan laughed at his wife's reaction, but then saw her contemplate the idea for a while. "I suppose you want me to talk to Curt."

Crystal nodded and then shook her head. "Yes, but Curt would never listen. You know what he is like."

"So did you tell her what I do?"

"I have no idea what you do," Crystal said. "As soon as you touch me, I am in another world and have no idea what is going on around me. Do you even know what you do?"

Evan thought for a while. He wasn't sure. He knew what to do when he was doing it, but he found it hard to sit there and come up with a list of instructions. Eventually he just shook his head. "So how did you leave it?" he finally asked.

"We just agreed that he only has to be successful once and then she will know how to react, but we also agreed that it might not happen. Do you have any ideas?"

Evan decided on a bold joke. "Outside of me going down on her, no, I don't think there is much hope for them." Evan held his breath.

"Yeah," she replied, "you're probably right."

That was not the reaction Evan had expected. He had got a minor explosion out of her when he had suggested that Mindy get her first orgasm from someone else, but now she seemed to show no reaction to an off-handed suggestion that the "someone else" could be him.

Evan watched as his wife chewed her food slowly, contemplating ideas in her head that Evan desperately wanted to know. Would she consider the idea? Would she present it to Mindy? Would this be a way for Crystal to brag that she got the better husband?

The two sisters competed on everything else, each jealous of what the other had. Crystal was shorter and heavier at 5'6'' and about 170lbs, but that also gave her extra curves and her 36Ds were far more impressive than Mindy's 34As. Mindy was taller and thinner with fewer curves. Crystal tried to show up her sister by wearing low cut tops, and Mindy wore low rise jeans to do the same thing. Could this turn into another kind of competition?

Evan decided not to say anything else on the subject and they ate in silence for the rest of the lunch.

* * *

The couple didn't see much of each other until the weekend, and Evan wasn't surprised when the topic came up again.

"I talked to Mindy again," Crystal started. "Do you remember what we talked about on Wednesday?"

I've been thinking about it all week, Evan thought. "Yes," he said out loud.

"Well . . . she was kind of thinking that it might sound like a good idea. You know . . . if you could help them out a bit?"

"With . . ." Evan decided to play it cool. It was interesting to him to see his wife creep up on the notion. She didn't just come out and say that she wanted Evan to suck her sister's pussy. Instead she felt the need to ease into it as if Evan was going to take convincing.

"You know," she started again, "with her having an orgasm. She talked with Curt about it and he seemed cool also. It's not like you'd actually be having sex, and if it helped them out later, they sound okay with it. Are you?"

Yes! Yes! Yes! "I guess so," Evan restrained himself. "How do they propose to do it?"

They would have the couple over for dinner next week. Afterwards Evan and Mindy would go upstairs and Curt and Crystal would wait downstairs. Mindy wanted to know if Evan could do it blindfolded and if there was any way she needed to prepare.

"I think I can do it with a blindfold," Evan hesitated. He was pretty sure he would find a way to take it off during the process. "Tell her she should shave as much as she can, and I don't just mean her legs. It will make is easier for me and more sensitive for her."

Crystal nodded, understanding first hand what a difference a little shaving could make on the intensity of her orgasms. "So I can set something up for next week?"

"Sure," Evan replied, not believing it was going to be this easy.

* * *

It was one of the longest weeks of Evan's life. Usually work kept him so busy that there never seemed to be enough time in the day. Now he caught himself looking at the clock ten times a day. He had no trips, and traveling had always made the weeks go by quickly. Three times that week he and his wife had sex, each time Evan starting her off with an orgasm. He spent more time examining what he was doing and her reactions. Afterward as he went downstairs to watch sports, he heard his wife on the phone with her sister telling her how good he had just been. While it surely boosted his ego he hoped she wasn't setting him up for failure. What if the problem was all with Mindy?

Finally Friday night came. Mindy and Curt arrived for dinner like they had on several occasions before. Evan greeted them at the door. He shook hands with Curt, but they both avoided eye contact. They said, "Hi, how are you?" "Good, yourself?" But what they both heard was, "Hi, I'm going down on your wife tonight." "Sounds great."

Despite the awkwardness, neither Curt nor Mindy said any thing out of the ordinary. This was new for both of them, and their conversation consisted of work, the weather, and traffic. It was warm in the house, but Mindy wore a cream colored turtleneck and jeans. The jeans hugged her long legs, but the sweater did nothing for her slim upper body.

Crystal came out of the kitchen for a few moments to say hi and see everyone seated in the living room. Evan's wife looked good. She wore a tight black tank and a denim skirt that touched the top of her knees. She showed amazing cleavage with her 36D's pushing out of the top of her tank, and her skirt clung well to her wide hips and ample butt. Curt got an eye full of the hostess and Evan didn't blame him.

In fact, Evan wondered if his wife hadn't dressed provocatively on purpose to take Curt's mind off of what was going to happen. Evan recognized the black bra straps that weren't completely hidden by the shoulder straps of her tank, and it was his favorite piece of lingerie. The black lacy balconette had barely enough fabric to cover her nipples leaving the entire tops of her breasts visible. When they had sex and she wore that bra he rarely took it off her, finding her sexier with it on than off.

Dinner was ready a few minutes later. Evan had thought he smelled one of his favorite dishes, and when Crystal put the barbecue pork chops on the table and poured Riesling for everyone he smiled to himself. He wasn't surprised to see carrots with brown sugar and candied sweet potatoes. Evan tried to catch his wife's eye, but she was talking to her sister.

Crystal saw her husband trying to get her attention, but she ignored him on purpose hiding a smile of her own. Evan had told her a long time ago that this was his favorite meal, but he was only upfront about why a year ago. The barbeque sauce she used was very sweet and tangy, and with the sugar in the potatoes, carrots, and wine, it was a very sweet meal. Afterwards, Evan usually gave her oral sex, and he had finally admitted that she tasted exquisite with all that sugar running through her system. He swore he could even taste the tang of the sauce in her juices.

The meal was full of conversation, though none of it about what was about to happen. It was like they were sitting at the table with an 800 pound gorilla and no one wanted to look at it. It was also interesting how the couples paired off. Mindy asked Evan a lot of questions about his work. And after Curt complimented Crystal on the meal, they talked about what he did.

The tension was slowly easing out of the group and when Curt helped Crystal clear the table, leaving Evan and Mindy alone for a few seconds at a time, they finally broached the topic. "Are you ready?" Mindy almost whispered across the table.

Evan tried to withhold his enthusiasm as he nodded slowly. The sisters were treating this event very technical, like Evan was going to help Mindy hook up her DVD player or mow the lawn. To Evan, it was far more sensual. He was finally going to see where the long legs of his sister-in-law ended. He had appreciated her tight butt and slender legs on more than one occasion (more than 20 probably), and the fact that he was going to get a close up view was very enticing. He had gotten a boner on and off during the meal, and it started again.

Even though it wasn't scheduled, Evan was hoping for a way to catch a glimpse if Mindy's tits too. He had always seen them two different ways. Mindy either wore loose tops like she did now, or she wore skimpy bikinis. When she was around her sister (and if she was with Evan, Crystal would always be nearby) then she never tried to compete with those breasts and always covered up to show no indication she had any breasts at all. This tendency to hide them, just made Evan want to see them even more.

And then there were the bikinis. Crystal's large butt and slightly swelled stomach made her very self conscious in skimpy swimsuits and she usually stuck to black one-pieces. Mindy knew this was a chance to show her sister up, and wore the tiniest bikinis she could find. From those Evan knew that Mindy did indeed have breasts, and her nipples were always hard. They hadn't been to a beach since Mindy had gotten married, but when they had gone, Evan was not surprised to see that Mindy got more looks from people than Crystal did, even though his wife's chest would be spilling out of the top of her bathing suit.

"How long will it take?" Crystal asked during the next reprieve as Curt and Crystal left with another load of dishes.

"How long do you want it to take?" Evan asked. Mindy's response was hard to read, and he wasn't sure if he had said something wrong. "As long as it takes," he corrected his comment.

This seemed to satisfy her and she didn't ask anymore questions as the other couple brought in desert. Evan watched with pleasure as the cherry pie was set down in front of Mindy. How much sugar could she eat? Would she be just as sweet as her sister?

"Could you help me with the dishes again, Curt?" Crystal asked as they finished up.

"No problem," he replied.

"We're just going to go upstairs," Mindy said as casually as if they were going to get a book. Evan made eye contact with his wife and she winked at him. With that final show of approval, he hurried after his sister-in-law.

Curt didn't say anything, but turned his head at the last moment to see them disappear up the stairs. He sighed and turned back to Crystal and took in her wide hips for a second before stepping up beside her at the sink. She had half the sink filed with soapy water and she motioned to the other half for Curt.

"I'll wash," she said. "You can rinse and dry. Use the sprayer to rinse them." Crystal put the first soapy dish in the sink and Curt reached for the sprayer.

His mind was on other things, so he didn't notice that the trigger for the sprayer was different than the one he had at home. He gripped the handle and was instantly sprayed with very hot water. He reacted poorly, pulling the hose up out of the sink instead of just letting go. The result was that his shirt was totally drenched with water, and it was finally the pain from the heat that made him let go.

"Oh, no!" Crystal cried as Curt did his best to be a man and not wince at the pain. He tried to lean forward so his wet shirt would hang away from him, but it was a tight fitting polo, and he didn't have much success. "Oh, take it off," Crystal advised. Curt didn't think it was a bad idea and quickly pulled the shirt over his head.

He held it out by the back of the collar as he watched the steam rise off it. Crystal was busy watching his muscled torso as it clenched involuntarily at the steam that also rose off it. Evan was a great lover, but he didn't have a body like this. Her husband sat in an office chair all day. Curt worked in construction and heaved timber. Crystal guessed he went shirtless most of the day too, because he had a deep tan to go with his washboard abs and firm pecs.

It took a moment for her to drag her eyes away from his body and to the shirt he was holding. "Let me get that for you," she said, taking it by the collar. "I can throw this in the dryer and it will be ready before they are done upstairs."

"Okay," Curt replied. Crystal took one long look at him before going downstairs to the dryer wondering if she shouldn't do more with Curt than just keep him company. If she knew her husband, he would be upstairs for probably 30 to 40 minutes. Even now, with as good as he was to her, it took her 15 minutes to orgasm. She had already instructed her husband to take his time and make sure her sister was comfortable and enjoyed it. Should she do the same for Curt?

* * *

Upstairs there was also uncertainty. Everything sounded good on the phone: "Evan can give you an orgasm and then you will be able to get one from Curt and everything will be good. We can blindfold Evan so he won't see anything, and it will be fine."

Now they were upstairs in the bedroom. Evan turned on the bedside lamp, the "Sex Light" as they called it so the person on their back didn't have to stair at the overhead bulb. Now he stood with Mindy at the foot of the bed.

"Do you want me to turn around?" he asked quietly.

"Uh, yes, and do you have a blind fold?"

Evan faced the dresser and heard a very tentative unzipping behind him. "No," Evan replied. "Do you want me to tie a sock around my eyes?"

Mindy chuckled. It was a nervous laugh. It was nervous because Evan could hear the rustle of clothes as her jeans slid down and off her legs. She was standing in her underwear with her brother-in-law. "I guess not, but I don't want you to see anything you shouldn't."

"Do you want to experience an orgasm through oral stimulation?" Evan asked carefully. This could end quite quickly and they would be downstairs in a few minutes.

"I think so."

Evan shook his head, still with his back to the woman. "Lesson number one," he started. The more he treated this like a training session and not him having sex with his wife's sister, the better they would be. "You will not have an orgasm if you are not in the right frame of mind. You need to want to experience the pleasure. If you are reluctant or pessimistic, it won't happen. For women especially, orgasms are as much mental as physical."

Evan paused and imagined her nodding her head. "Do you want to experience an orgasm through oral stimulation?" he asked again.

"Yes," she replied.

"Do you want me to attempt oral sex on you blind folded?"

"No," Mindy admitted. It was a good idea, but quite impractical now that they were in the bedroom together. "How do you want me?"

"Lie down on your back in the middle of the bed. Scoot up far enough so when your legs are bent and your knees in the air, you heels are just on the edge of the bed."

Evan heard the bed squeak and after a second or two she said, "Okay."

"Can I turn around now?"

"Yes," she replied.

Evan was not surprised to see that she was still wearing her underwear. He hadn't heard her take them off, and he didn't think she was quite ready for that yet anyway. Though, he could barely see that she was wearing any underwear because her knees were tight together and her sweater hung low over her hips. He could only see the white cotton of her panties as they curved around her butt.

"I think we should take it slow," Mindy said.

"I will go as slowly as you need," Evan agreed. "However, I am going to have to ask you to pull your knees apart." Evan stood at the foot of the bed with Mindy's knees rising past his navel. His hands rested on her kneecaps, and he pulled apart gently.

Mindy held her breath, turned her head to the side, and let him between her legs. Evan took a moment to enjoy the view. It was no more than he had already seen when she had worn bikinis in the past, but in those situations, people could be looking at any part of her body, and polite society always said to look people in the eyes. Now it was obvious to both of them that Evan was staring at her crotch, and it made Mindy feel more vulnerable than she ever had before.

Evan noticed a big difference between them right away. Mindy's panties were as dry as when she had put them on. If she were to look at Evan's underwear right now, she would find several wet spots. His anticipation of this event had gotten him very turned on. So far it only made Mindy nervous.

"You are nervous," he said aloud.

"This is difficult for me," Mindy replied, her head turned on the bed so she stared a hole into her sister's dresser.

"Lesson two: Enjoy the moment. I am going to touch you now. You have two choices. You can freak out and panic that someone other than Curt is touching you, or you can realize that regardless of who is touching you, it feels good. And trust me, it will feel good."

"Do you understand?"

She nodded.

Evan's hands were still on her knees and he moved them inside and slowly slid them down her thigh. Her legs were amazingly long and toned. She had a deep tan and very muscular legs. Evan liked his wife's big thighs, thinking they looked good in skirts, but these were nice too. They were runner's legs. They were the kinds of legs that pantyhose models needed to have. When Mindy stood, her thighs didn't touch, giving a good view of her curved crotch.

Evan's fingers moved with care, applying enough pressure so as not to tickle, but light enough to still be viewed as a caress. He slowly kneaded the inner thighs as he approached the crease in her legs where her panties hid her treasure. He could sense her body stiffening as he approached, and he changed course, moving around her thighs to the tops of her legs and around to her hips.

He kept a half inch distance from the edge of her panties, climbing the side of her legs and then dropping back down as his hands moved down to her butt. He climbed to her knees again before sliding back down to her crotch.