Oral Sex From Sister In Law

Story Info
I gave in to my incredibly sexy sister in law.
1.4k words
4.15
124.8k
69
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is the first of many experiences I have had with my sister in law in the past few months. I intend to share them all with you and I thought it best to start at the beginning.

A few months ago, my wife was due to go to a wedding at the other end of the country with her sister. I wasn't going along due to there being nobody to look after our pets, so I intended to stay behind.

My sister in law arrived at our house the day before they were due to travel. My sister is law is incredibly sexy. She's 30 years old, about 5'3, blonde hair, blue eyes, incredible curves and a lovely tan. I fantasised about her often. This isn't to say my wife isn't sexy at all, because she is and I thoroughly enjoy sex with her.

The next morning, when they were due to travel to the wedding, my sister in law said that she wasn't feeling too good and wouldn't be able to go. My wife was a little annoyed about it and she went by herself. During the course of the day, I couldn't see any signs of sickness from her, but who am I to say anything? She was being incredibly friendly and chatty and we had great conversations. All the while though, I was thinking allsorts of sexual things about her, checking her out when she wasn't looking. I had no intention of acting upon any of it though.

Later that evening, I sat down in the living room to watch a film whilst my sister in law was upstairs. About halfway into the film, I heard her come downstairs and she entered the living room. She was wearing a light green flimsy nightie with flowers on it, she wasn't wearing a bra and the nightie came down about halfway down her thighs. She then sat next to me with a one-cushion space between us. I finding it hard to concentrate on the film and I just kept thinking, "Do not get an erection. Do not get an erection." I'm not small by any means down there, I'm 9 inches erect, so if I got an erection in my lounge pants it would be incredibly noticable.

We started talking and she seemed a little sad.

"What's wrong? Are you ok?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm just a bit down." She replied.

"Why's that?" I asked again.

"I never get to see [insert her husband's name here], he's always working away, we've never had a Christmas togother since he's been married." She responded.

"Well, he earns a lot of money, so it must be worth working the way he does." I added.

"What's the point in earning all that money if he's never around for us to enjoy it?" She asked.

"You have a point there." I said.

"Look at you and [insert my wife's name here], you're always together, making sure your work doesn't interfere with your lives so you have time together. I wish that [her husband's name] was like you." She said softly.

I accidentally glance down at her exposed and tanned thigh, which causes a twitch in my penis. She notices.

"Oh, sorry, I should cover up." She says.

Without even thinking before I spoke, I said, "No, it's fine. If I had a wife like you I wouldn't want to be away from you for any amount of time."

My sister in law smiled.

I thought to myself, "Oh shit, that sounded a bit forward."

I added, "I mean... I didn't mean that to come out the way it did. I just meant that you're great and any man would be lucky to have you because... erm... never mind."

She laughed. "It's ok, I know what you mean."

I then glance down at her cleavage. Again, she notices and I look elsewhere.

"Me and [husband's name] haven't had sex for months, I don't even know if he wants me anymore. On the rare occasion that he's at home, he just catches up on the bloody football." She tells me.

"That's crazy, I'd be all over you if I was him. Oh God, I'll shut up now otherwise I'll keep digging myself a hole." I said.

"No, it's ok. I mean there's nothing wrong with me, is there?" She asks.

"Oh God no, you're beautiful." I replied.

"I've already dug a hole for myself, so what's the point?" I think to myself.

She smiles at me and quickly moves towards me and kisses open-mouthed on the lips. I'm shocked, but I don't resist, our mouths are open and our tongues are meeting and I get a full erection in seconds.

"Shall I push her away? Will she push me away? Oh God, I've thought about this daily." I think to myself.

Neither of us push each other away as we continue to kiss. Eventually, her hand moves down and she touches my erect penis through my lounge pants. She pulls away and gasps at it's size and then puts her hand in and pulls it out.

"Oh my God." She says quietly and she looks me in the eyes.

We don't say anything to each other and she gets up from the settee and kneels down on the floor between my legs. She then pulls down my lounge pants.

She holds my penis at the base, opens her mouth and takes a few inches of it inside. Her mouth is incredibly warm and moist, I can feel her tongue. She moves her mouth up and down on it very slowly, as if she's making love to it. I don't know how long I'm going to last. Then, she stops for a moment to lower her nightie, revealing her gorgeous breasts, they were better than I could have ever imagined. She then continues to make love to my penis with her mouth. After another minute or so, I can feel an ejaculation building up.

"I think I'm going to cum." I whisper to her.

She stops and looks up at me with a slight smile. "I don't want you to cum in my mouth." She whispers back to me. "Let me know when you're going to cum." She adds.

She stops for a few moments and my need to ejaculate dies down. She then takes me in her mouth once more. The warmth and wetness of her mouth, included the moist sounds that her mouth is making, quickly makes me build up to cumming again.

"I'm going to cum." I whisper.

She stops again. "I want you to cum on me..." She says.

She gets up and sits on the settee, opens her legs, lifts up her nightie to revealing her beautiful vagina to me. She has very short and tidy pubic hair with beautiful pink lips.

"Here." She says and points to her vagina.

She turns on the settee so her back is on the arm rest, her legs wide open. I turn and get between her legs at her knees, my penis centimetres from her vagina. She takes my penis in her hand and begins to masturbate it. My need to ejaculate builds up quickly, my eyes fixed on her vagina. Suddenly, I begin to cum. The first squirt delivers a huge load of cum directly on to her vaginal lips. She continues to masturbate me as I continue to fire my cum all over her vagina, she gets every last drop out of me. I can't believe what's just happened and, before I can do anything, she hurriedly begins to rub her clitoris and I watch as she cums within a few seconds. She then pulls me in and we kiss for a few minutes.

Once we'd stopped kissing, I tell her, "You have no idea how often I've thought about this."

"Me too. I've wanted this for years." She adds.

She continues with a whisper, "Tomorrow, would you like to be inside me, in my vagina? I'd love to go on top and ride you slowly."

I try to find the words.

"I'll set my alarm for 8am, so we'll have plenty of time." She continues. "I had better clean myself up and go to bed. See you in the morning." She says to me with a smile.

She gets up and leaves the room and I sit there shocked, but I can't wait for the morning to come.

That's the end of that experience, folks. Keep your eyes peeled for what happened in the morning, I'll be posting it very soon.

Thanks for reading.

*Apologies for any spelling, punctuation or gramatical errors.*