Oral Show Offs Ch. 04

Story Info
Christy and Dusty to the Rescue!
953 words
4.59
18.5k
4
0

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 09/21/2022
Created 06/03/2010
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In our last chapter, George and Cindy has just demonstrated what they had each learned from Christy and Dusty. However, after George had watched Christy and Dusty together, he was again at "Full Mast"

--

So the "show" was over and the two couples leaned back into their seats. Unfortunately for poor George, he was again fully erect. Dusty and Christy noticed this too, as did Cindy, Georges wife.

As they all looked at poor George, Christy was the first to speak saying, 'Cindy, it looks like you have a little more to take care of there!"

"I will in a few minutes. My "TMJ" is aching right now."

George just sat there with that huge hard on.

Christy then said, "Dusty? I know you love to watch me sucking your cock and I know your always hinting about me sucking someone off in front of you! Would you mind?"

Dusty replied, "Hmmm, let me think about it." He paused for 3 seconds and said "Hell Yeah! If you wouldn't mind Cindy." "I would love to see that myself" Cindy said.

Normally Dusty and Christy were not what you would call "swingers" and never traded partners but today was different. First of all, they were great friends with George and Cindy and secondly they knew that George and Cindy were monogamous.

In the sexually charged room, Christy moved off the couch and kneeled between George's legs. She looked back at Dusty as if to ask for final approval but he was sitting there with a smile on his face stroking his cock!

She then took George's cock into her soft hands and stroked it. Slowly she lowered her velvet mouth onto his cock. She didn't tease him at all! She swallowed George's cock in one stroke! Dusty could see Christy's throat expand as the invading cock slid past her mouth and into her throat.

George muttered, "Oh! Damn!" felling her throat working the head of his hard cock. Christy loved sucking cock more than anything in the world and it showed! She would always rub her wet pussy as she sucked a cock. Dusty knew that even though this wasn't discussed before hand that Christy was more than eager to suck George. There was no jealousy, no hurt, only happiness. He knew George was safe and that Christy was enjoying herself immensely, which she was.

Meantime, Cindy was watching Christy's technique and masturbating herself. Dusty was so hard it was almost painful because he loved to watch Christy doing this! He slowly got off the couch too and slid in behind Christy.

Dusty touched Christy's ass and lifted it up a bit. He entered her pussy from behind as she sucked George. He started pumping Christy's pussy deep and slow, the way she loved it. She was so wet there was juice running down both her thighs now and she was moaning.

George suddenly spasmed into a nice steady orgasm as Christy sucked him. Her cheeks were hollowed in as she continued to suck him. He finally finished and slipped from her lips as Dusty made love to her.

Christy had not yet swallowed her reward. She was thinking, as usual. "What's good for the Goose is good for the Gander!" She knew Dusty loved to snowball with her but "What would happen if she kissed him now with George's cum in her mouth? She thought she knew the answer to this question but it had never happened before. "What the hell!" She thought.

Christy slowly disengaged from Dusty's cock and turned to face him. With a puzzled look Dusty said, "Oh! I see! You want my cum too huh?"

Christy reached up and took Dusty by the back of his neck and pulled him to her. Right at the split second she kissed him, he knew what she was up to and he was right! She kissed him hard and pushed most of George's cum into his mouth! Dusty kissed back! And he continued to kiss her!

Dusty wasn't at all grossed out by Christy doing this. He had often told her that he didn't want her to do anything she didn't want to and would never ask her to do anything he wouldn't do himself.

Christy and Dusty kissed for a few more minutes and she smiled up at him, her sexy "Gotcha" smile he loved so much. He didn't say anything, just kissed her again.

She then went after what she really wanted. Dusty's cock! Christy had the ability to bring Dusty off in just a few minutes anyway but after watching her suck George off and the snowball, he was already about to cum!

Christy began her incredible BJ on Dusty. He moaned loudly as George and Cindy watched. Soon Christy would get what she was after and Dusty felt it. Her mouth was like a velvet glove around him as she sucked and swallowed him over and over. Christy always made a mess when giving head. There was so much saliva and precum it was dripping off Dusty's balls.

Never slowing, Christy increased the pressure and drove Dusty over the edge. "Uuunnnggghhh Christy!" was all he said as he came in her mouth. Christy moaned "MMMMMMM" as she tasted his creamy cum in her mouth, spurting into her mouth in strong spurts. When it was over, she sat up and looked at Dusty. She opened her mouth and showed him the cum she had relieved him of. Then as dramatically as a student actress, swallowed in an animated production! She had swallowed it all!

Dusty said, "You hungry cum slut!"

Christy just smiled and said, "Thank You Baby!"

George said, "Damn You guys! That was so fucking hot!"