Oral Supplication

Story Info
Your slave wakes you and begs to taste your cock.
784 words
3.91
26.2k
13
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Osiram
Osiram
8 Followers

I'd wake up next to you, my hand trailing down your chest to rest on your cock. Your rigid cock would be sticky with precum from the depraved dreams you were having about us. A surge of pleasure would go through me, imagining all the ways you must have been humiliating your slut in your dream. Still sleeping, your chest would rise and fall in a slow and steady rhythm; my mouth would begin its loving movements on your exposed cock. I'd take it deep into my throat right away to wake up, feeling it throb and pulsate on the wet walls. My throat would contract, squeezing it in time with each aching throb; next, I'd stick my tongue out to lick the base of your cock. Your hand would meet the back of my head, guiding me up and down in a legato rhythm. I could see the corners of your lips twitch into a sleepy smile.

You'd relax and enjoy the cock worship from your slave, taking your hand off of the back of my head. With the reverence of a concubine I'd swirl my tongue around the head, stroke the shaft with my hand and make it slick with my spit. Grabbing my throat, you'd pull me away from your cock to watch the line of spit connect from my tongue and bottom lip to the head of your cock, glistening in the early morning light. I'd sputter as you squeezed my throat harder, chuckling at my weakness. You'd sit up and slap my face, spit flying out of my mouth. Gripping a handful of my hair, you'd tell your cockslut to get back to work, and I would humbly oblige. I'd suck and lick enthusiastically, wanting to worship my Master's cock until he was satisfied. After a few minutes of my tireless work, you'd become bored and dissatisfied with my performance.

You'd slap my face with your cock; I'd feel its hardness on my cheek and wince as it hit me. Pathetic and whimpering, I'd beg for you to fuck my throat until you were pleased. I just want to please you, Sir, and please your cock. That's all I'm good to be used for, to bring pleasure to you and your cock. My mouth is not even worthy to suck your thick cock, but I'm desperate to taste it again. I'd make this supplication and you'd rise to your knees, towering over my bowing form. I'd feel your hands grab a large chunk of my hair at the base of my neck and raise my head to your cock. In a swift motion, you'd shove your cock all the way to the back of my throat. I'd gag and choke when you'd pinch my nose, restricting my breathing so I knew nothing but the taste of your cock. You'd immediately thrust mercilessly, using my throat as you would my pussy or my ass. Drool would leak out of the corners of my mouth, making me whimper in humiliation. You'd tug on my hair and tell me to shut my whore's mouth; the only thing my mouth was good for was fucking, sucking, and swallowing cum.

Your other hand would squeeze my throat, my eyes beginning to water. The wet sounds of my spit and mouth coming in contact with your thick cock would echo loudly in the room. Spit would trickle out of my mouth and onto my chest. Hair a mess from your pulling, drool covering my face, and your cock buried deep in my throat, you'd comment on how much of a slut I looked like. Used for her Master's pleasure, facefucked like a horny bitch. I'd be ashamed of how wet I was, and I wouldn't be able to hide it after you slid your hand into my panties and then removed it to find your fingers slick with my juices. Your breathing would become shorter and you'd slap me and tell me to beg for your cum. Your groaning and fast breaths would make me moan and beg like a bitch in heat for you to cover me in your seed. I'd want nothing more than to swallow it all, or have it shot all over my face.

I'd feel your cock throb as it hit the back of my throat over and over again. As the head would slip between my lips a final time, you would begin to cum. Some of your cum would go into my open and eager mouth for me to taste, some coating my cheeks and lips. I'd moan and lick it off my lips as you enjoyed the throes of your orgasm, cumming over your willing fucktoy.

Osiram
Osiram
8 Followers