Orange

Story Info
A woman and her fencing coach in the basement of a gym.
2k words
26.9k
4
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Sady
Sady
2 Followers

I had always wondered what was in the unused wing of the Auxiliary Gym. The building was mostly in a state of being condemned anyway, so it wasn’t exactly exploratory material. However, when it was just the two of us there was hardly any reason not to explore. The dilapidated building smelled of old sweat, sweetened by the smell of dust, and victories long forgotten. The dark stairs squeaked as though trying to alert all in the building that someone was upon them. In the old locker room, some of the flooring was starting to sink from time, and the lockers were abused with dents from losses vented.

The little room off the side of the locker room seemed to step a bit out of time. The bright orange massage table seemed to glow a welcome. It called to me. A ray of light shed down on it from a dusty, cobweb-crossed window. I could hear the dancers laughing and talking as they warmed up, above us. We had finished our use of the gym, you and I. No one had showed up for the lesson so I had received a private one. The lesson time was over now, however. You were no longer my coach; it was past 8. We were equal again, standing there in that sport therapy room, listening to feet pound around aimlessly up stairs.

Oh, that table called to me. A fantasy began to spin in my mind, unbidden. The adrenaline already awakening my system from the swordplay, and the smell of you behind me triggered the strangest things. In a flash of a moment, that room ensnared me and I could see a nurse rubbing the tension out of a strong young man’s back, and I knew she was wishing dearly she could fuck him. I knew how she felt; I wanted to fuck him too. Once again the room was empty. I almost told you what I saw, but I didn’t want to spoil the fantasy. I wanted to keep it.

I felt you pause too. I felt you see the potential that the ugly orange table had. I wondered what you saw. I wondered for a moment if the table would be at a good height for fellatio. I felt my lips burn at the thought, and licked them to cool the heat. I looked into your eyes. I wasn’t the only one with thoughts of passion roaring in my mind. Things not supposed to be done turned you on. Some how that table was calling to us, and it is always rude to ignore voices.

I hooked my arms around your neck and kissed you. I knew where to press my body, so that you would know my thought. I had to stand on my toes for a second before you realized what I was doing and held me hard enough to support my balance. I teased the tongue out of your mouth to suck on it, and breathed in drying sweat, cotton shirts and a bit of shampoo. The breath smelled warm, and friendly like moist sugar cookies, fresh out of the oven. I wasn’t hungry for baked goods though.

I let your tongue slip from my lips, and I gave you a longing look, and your fantastic blue eyes accepted my offer. If the rest of you didn’t at that point was insignificant. Your eyes welcomed my invitation. I kissed you again, and I ran my hands up the back of your shirt. You were welcomingly warm, and skin was just damp enough to be soft instead of wet. I could feel every muscle in your back tense up and relax. Some part of you was still struggling to handle the fact that there were people up stairs and that should they come down stairs, things might get really exciting. By the time I was nibbling your ear, I think you had forgotten about them, or perhaps were excited that yes, we may get caught.

I slipped my hands just below the rim of your workout pants, along the small of your back. You have a fantastic ass, rounded enough to be there, small enough to compliment your thin frame and soft as two ripe peaches. I ran my figures along the hips of your slacks, over the hard bone of your hips, the soft patch below your belly. I felt you breathe in suddenly, and twitch at the ticklish spot.

I paused, to tickle your collar bone with my tongue throughthe stretched neck of your shirt, and run a hand threw your soft head of hair. I knew when I reached to grab your member it would be waiting for me, trying to find it’s own way out of the elastic waist band. I slid my hand done the front ignoring the swollen extension and fondled the flesh pouch below. It was a marvel to me that sometimes men protected these so preciously and others willing gave them away.

You rested your hand just below a breast, rubbing the bottom side as if you were sneaking up on my nipples. They knew very well that you were approaching and perked up to greet you. I knew you were trying to distract me, making me whimper and whine. And I felt a first surge of wetness. I encircled the base of your member with my fingers and pulled up, I brushed the tip slightly and with one finger and pushed back down slowly. You responded by reaching up flipping my sports bra up over my breasts, and they jiggled a bit, unbound, and the open air rounded them. You bent down enough to push one of the nipples between your lips, and grasped the other. They tingled with a warm sort of chill.

You stopped for a moment, and returned to my lips. As you did so, I backed you into the massage table. I’m not sure you even recognized that we had moved. Your lips gathered my other breast into themselves, and pulled and teased. I could hardly feel the flick of your tongue yet recognized that you were doing something that I wanted more of. I felt a hand slide down my side, over my hip and enter the top of my vaginal lips. I jumped when you applied pressure to my clit.

I continued to massage your member, slowly. The skin was incredibly smooth, and the tip leaked a little. I rubbed the moisture into the head and with my hand pulled your running pants down far enough that I could see your swollenness. It was really very nice to look at, and very encouraging. I ran my other hand down one of your loins as far as I could reach, and applied more pressure back up. I massaged your ass for a moment and held on to your balls, to feel them swelling, and the sweat gathering in your pubic hair.

You rubbed hard and fast on my clitoris, and then slowed to tickle it lightly. The heat was building up fast. I squeezed my legs together to keep them from shaking, knowing full well that wouldn’t stop you. My body was demanding a man, and I wasn’t ready to reward it yet. I gestured for you to get up on the table. You did so, but before you good lay back, I pulled your member to my lips. I kissed the underside just below the tip, and flicked my tongue just over the top.

Then I nuzzled between your legs, running my tongue along highest point of your loins, and below your balls. You smelled a salty sweet and pulled half of your sack in my mouth, and touched you lightly with my tongue. After a minute, I moved to the other half. Then I ran my tongue up your full length. I heard a gasp, and watched your roll eyes back into your head for a moment. I liked that. I sucked on your head, applying pressure with my tongue, running one hand over your sack and the other around the base of your member, moving up and down. When I thought you were distracted enough I pulled in as much as I could take.

You groaned a little. I was thoroughly soaked and eager, and I could feel my pulse in my entire body. I slowly moved up and down, you got a look of pure demand on your face. A look that said you were completely and totally vulnerable, and even more distracted. I deep throated you, and tried to lick all I could. You quivered and I felt a sudden pulsing my lip. I drank you in, like rich bittersweet milk. You tried to pull away, but I wanted all of it, and it’s last sweetness.

I climbed up behind you on the table and you turned to face me. Up stairs I could hear the dancers going threw their routine for the informal recital. It was a fast past modern piece, with some irish step dancing incorperated into it. The rythum was exciting. My pulse matched the rhythum. You kissed my swollen lips and held a breast again cupping it, and pinching the nipple.

My feet dangled off the edge on either side of the table and you eased me back gently with a kiss and a hand. I wanted everything you were right then, but I was teased, and forced to wait longer yet. One of your hands ran down my belly again, and felt for my wetness. I watched your expression carefully, and delighted in the slight surprised glance, that vanished as soon as you see me watching you with a little grin. You pressed your thumb against my clit, and I jerked visibly.

The gravity that kept my legs dangling of the sides, forced my legs not to clinch together. It was subtle torture. You pushed two fingers inside of me and rubbed the upper inside. I heard myself moaning, but I barely recognized it as myself. My stomach muscles tried to clinch up. Noting my eagerness, you pushed harder, and moved faster. I knew my noises were arousing you; not being able to reach your member from where I lay was torture.

When you finally pushed your member into my pulsing vaginal slit at my climax, I could not hold back any longer. My body shuddered with relief, as I came for the first time. I felt complete again and yet not without a driving desire to force my hips into you harder. I wanted more.

You pulled out and thrust in again. Sensitive and wet, every movement was enlarged. I started whimpering, something under my skin sizzled in different locations. You supported your weight on your hands and shifted forward to dig deeper. My eyes teared with excitement. My entire body burned, and the only word I could think of was more. You thrust in many times, but to me each movement was it’s own and separate.

I had no conseption of how many there had been or how much there was to come. I began to want to feel your warm liquid inside me. You moved your arms long enough for me to slide my legs up over your shoulders, and thrust my own pelvis into yours. The seal between our two bodies tightened, and I felt you deeper then I had before. I could feel more of your length then I could before. All I could hear was our breathing and the pound of the dancers footsteps up stairs, match our breathes and our strokes.

I fingered myself with you deep inside of me in order to increase my own tightness around you. You watched until your eyes closed with pleasure. I was crying out nonsense soon, and your jaw dropped as you panted. Three thrusts later, you burst open and I felt your member twitch and the rest of your body collapsed on me. I relaxed entirely, as I finished with you. I closed my eyes for a moment and just breathed. Time didn’t really matter for a few minutes.

Upstairs someone had stopped the music. Somewhere a thought broke threw the surface of my pure contentment. We probably should move. When I opened my eyes, you were still resting on my breasts, with a little grin of contentment on your silent face. I ran a hand through your beautiful hair, and you kissed my hand gently. I could hear the dancers moving down the creeking stairs, and the thought occurred that maybe we should get moving too.

Sady
Sady
2 Followers
Share this Story

Similar Stories

The Circle Ch. 01 Why limit yourself to just one girlfriend?in Group Sex
A Little Bit More They make the most of the back seat.in Erotic Couplings
Fuck Goody goody gets drunk and hatefucks.in Erotic Couplings
Crowded Train Nowhere to sit but his lap, she fucks him in secret.in Exhibitionist & Voyeur
Double Massage A masseuse and her client's perspective on a happy ending.in Erotic Couplings
More Stories