Orange County Personal Trainer

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Girl, what do you think you're doing here? The shoot starts in an hour and they are very nasty about being late. You need to get your make up on and the clothes," the black girl said, almost reprimanding her, "Fabian will be so upset. He is such a drama queen when the models don't do what they're supposed to do."

"Oh, I'm sorry Eva; I was just taking a walk. I needed fresh air. I hate being indoors in a studio or hotel all the time. Eva, this is Kris. He's a client of mine back in California."

They shook hands and smiled.

"Listen, Chris, I have to go. I'll see you in California ok? Ciao."

He watched as she walked away with the black super model down the crowded street and watched as they got in a yellow taxi cab....

EIGHT

After her modeling job in New York, an agent got her an acting job. Nothing big, but an improvement. She was glad it was not a soap opera. Veronica hated soap operas. Women on those didn't do any other kind of acting and the stories were all the same and so boring. What soap did not feature a hospital room or a classy home and sexy bedroom? She felt that soap operas were not for her. It was also very funny that she often felt her life was enough of a soap opera in itself. Everything about Orange County felt like a soap opera, especially when it came to Jon and some of the more dramatic figures in her modeling project.

She had landed a role in a Lifetime film. She played a stuck-up girl fresh out of high school who lived a life of upper middle class comfort. Her world gets turned upside down when a seductive lover lures her into the seedy and dangerous world of internet pornography and X rated photography. She thought this role came too close to home. The guy playing the nasty lover was somewhat like Jon. He had also taken erotic photos of her and even videotaped them when he had anally fucked her, tied her up, whipped her and slapped her around.

Jon was growing more and more impatient because he didn't see her for the duration of the production of the TV movie. But when he finally saw her and was alone with her.........

He let her sit on his throne. It was unbelievable. She had never imagined she'd ever sit on it. She thought at first that it was all part of a devilish game and he'd humiliate her afterward, in his usual style. But to her surprise, he did no such thing. She was nude, as always when she was with him, and her legs were spread as per his command.

He was shirtless and wearing his leather pants, his long dark hair falling down his back gracefully looking like a porn star or rock singer. He was on his knees, kneeling at her feet. She was amazed. The image was not at all in accordance to his usual style of S and M. It appeared as if he were serving her and being the submissive one. She knew that if she abused her sudden little gift of power, she'd get him very upset and lose him.

"Alright, my pet, you know what's coming," he said to her, with a grin.

"No, I don't know what's coming," she replied, "it could be anything, knowing you."

"Shut up and let me do this," he said.

He parted her legs and kneeling, placed his head between her legs, making her quiver in anticipation. His hands were on her pussy, the palms of his hands caressing and stroking, arousing her, making her feel like jello. She knew what was coming. She had enjoyed this type of sexual pleasure from at least one boyfriend in her past.

Many of the more recent boyfriends, Jon included, had for the most part enjoyed receiving oral sex from her. And now the tables were turned. She remembered how often Jon had forced his cock into her mouth and gagged her with it, making her suck it. She had given him blowjobs at his office in Newport Beach, right under his desk with the door closed, she had orally loved him as he leaned against his Harley in the middle of a deserted canyon road in Malibu, Jon's favorite California location and she had also given him plenty of head in the shower. But now, she was on the receiving end.

He relished the feel of her pussy on his lips and he kissed her slit like it was her mouth, and when he began to insert his tongue into her vaginal opening, she nearly fainted in pleasure. He was obviously very skilled and had done this to other women. Veronica was suddenly jealous of these unknown women in his past, for they had been lucky to receive this pleasure from him. If only she could truly belong to him, and he to her, and if only this was more than just sex games.

Sometimes, like right now, she could almost feel John's love for her. He was being so tender, the feel of his tongue and lips so achingly sweet and loving, making her feel as if he cared for her like she was his most prized possession. His fingers slipped inside her pussy as he laved and licked to his heart's content. Veronica threw her head back on the throne, arching her back, bucking, writhing and moaning.

"Owww, Jon, owww, feels so good," she said between high pitched moans.

Jon continued to orally pleasure her for what appeared to be a long time. His tongue was strong and it felt so good moving inside her as he flicked it snake-like and as he continued to finger fuck her a the same time. She had to grab on to the arm rests of the throne to support herself as she nearly fell from the pleasure. She was in a state of wild sexual frenzy, her pupils dilating, her entire flesh on fire. One orgasm after another followed until she was spent and begged him to stop.

"But I'm not done with you yet," he told her.

God was he insatiable. She looked at him silently, her breathing ragged as if she had been running a marathon, her hair in disarray. He got up and she noted how erect his cock was. The sight of his enlarged penis always excited her. She had only been with white men before, and their penis, although a perfect fit and size, did not compare to the exotic magnificence of Jon's brown penis. It was almost eight inches. His balls were full of dark hair. As she looked at his hard-on, she was on her knees, thinking John wanted her to give him a blow job.

He pulled her back up by her hair with his fist. Without saying a word, he walked around her and sat down on the throne. Quickly, he turned her around so that her back was against him and he seized her by the hips, lifting her up and putting her on his lap. She got the idea then. He wanted her on top of him, riding him in that manner, with her back to him. She complied and she sat on him.

His hands held on to her hips as he began to lift her up and down over him. It was all done very quickly and the intensity of it made Veronica squeal and scream in pleasure. She threw her head back and she felt his cock inside her. It was like steel. In and out, in and out, as she bounced over him. Jon had been quiet and closing his eyes, hearing her moan and cry out but now he could not control himself and roared and grunted like a beast in heat.

They both reached their climax at the same time, and this added sweetness to their lovemaking. Veronica embraced him as he kept her on his lap. They now steadied their breathing and enjoyed the intimate silence that followed. After a while, they began to talk.

"I missed you," Johnny said.

Veronica met his gaze. He had been sincere! And there was a very gentle look in his eyes, a passive expression. She felt overwhelmed by it. She smiled.

"I missed you too," she said, in a slow and calculated way.

The sun glistened on their bodies, still glowing after sex, and the only sounds were passing cars and the sound of a nearby freeway. Veronica smiled again, feeling like she had just won a contest. And in a sense, she had. He had actually missed her while she was away in New York, and had thought of her as she had thought of him. They had both been in need of each other. In that need, she felt secure and she knew she had him at last.

"I love you," she said, and did not keep her eyes away from him to see how he would react.

He was not surprised. His eyes searched her face, as if to see that she had meant it. He was quiet and calm, as she was, still basking in the peace after the sexual storm.

"And I love you," he replied.

If it was possible to orgasm through the heart, Veronica could have done so at that very moment.........

NINE

Veronica found it hard to believe that a year had gone by. Within that year, she had done another film which followed her Lifetime channel TV movie, Trapped And Seduced: The Story Of Amanda Byrne. Because she looked young and could "act" the part of a college-age girl, she landed another role as a young co-ed in a teen comedy which had starred Ashton Kutcher, a raunchy, silly film called Girl Trouble. She had even had a sex scene with Ashton. But it was done in a soft-core manner and moreover, it was also a funny scene.

The film did not do well and she was, of course, a lesser light next to Ashton's Hollywood "light", and off-camera, they did not say a word to each other. Jon was allowed to visit Veronica on the set and although he did not want her doing anything the least bit sexual on a film, he felt powerless to stop it and because it was written in the script, he could not do anything. He watched as the character Ashton played romanced, lost and won back the character Veronica played.

After film production wrapped up, John forbade her to party with the cast. Jon made it clear to her that he did not really like celebrities, and did not wish for her to be seen with these Hollywood types who would lust after her and flirt with her and or would lead her down a path he didn't want for her. Deep down, he was afraid she'd find some actor who would sweep her off her feet and also make her a star and he'd be nothing to her but a sexy memory.

"You don't like celebrities yet you were once a trainer for Demi Moore," she said to him.

"That was years ago, and that was work and business. I don't like actors. They are full of themselves, motivated by money and stuck up, attention whores."

"Gee, sounds like you," she said.

"You are aching for a spanking or worse, aren't you?"

Veronica had learned that "worse than spanking" meant he would actually abstain from having sex with her. She was still unsure whether he had sex with another girl and had only quit having sex with her as punishment to her. But as far as she knew, she was his only slave. They were in his Laguna Beach residence and were basking in the lounge chairs on the deck which was situated just outside one of his rooms. The ocean was in view and sea gulls flying under blue skies and over sail boats.

"Did you like the film?" she said, "did you laugh a little at times?"

"I didn't like it and we won't talk about it."

"Is there something you're not telling me? Did an actor actually do something to you?"

"I suppose sooner or later I'll have to tell you," he said.

"Tell me what, Jon?"

"Follow me back into the house."

She was used to Jon's surprises. She wondered what this was all about. He guided her out of the room and down a flight of stairs to the basement. She had only been down here in the dark, at midnight, where he had constructed a fake dungeon and had chains and whips and a doggy bowl. The doggy bowl had been for her to drink as punishment, but it also actually belonged to a dog he had recently bought, Sonny, a cute, white dainty Pomeranian. Veronica had picked the puppy from a pet store window. She wondered what he was up to.

He pushed his hand against a wall and it opened up suddenly. Behind the wall was a walk-in closet like room. Veronica gasped in surprise. Sprawled all over the space of the room were adult videos and magazines. Having been in magazines herself, she quickly noted that some of them had his face and his body on the cover. One was for Men's Health magazine, others were similar types of magazines that dealt with fitness and bodybuilding but many were also of an erotic nature. He had appeared in Playgirl, Hustler and Screw.

"When I started off as a personal trainer here in Orange County, I was also doing this," he said to her, without emotion.

"Pornography? You were in adult films and nude magazines?" "Well it isn't Vanity Fair, my dear," he said, "though I could have done that too."

He was silent and watched as Veronica looked over the video tapes and flipped through the magazines. Her eyes widened as she saw photos of Jon in erotic positions with other women. Some were hardcore in style and absolutely filthy, others less dirty. She noticed that the videos were also mixed soft-core and hardcore, and he was never the star in the videos. It also appeared he was doing mostly anal scene and lots of the pictures of the more hardcore magazines were shots of him anally fucking various girls, some white, some ethnic. No wonder he liked anal so much, she thought.

"Well, I would not have believed it if I hadn't seen it," Veronica said, "even I haven't done anything remotely like this.

"Yeah you did. You had that sex scene with Ashton Butcher."

"It's Kutcher and well, that was part of the script. I had to do it or they'd find some other girl that would."

"You want to be an actress so bad, that's your choice. I suppose I can't stop you, try as I might. The point I'm making is, I've had my fifteen minutes of fame, and I've been in film and I've worked with a few celebrities but even when it's not porn like this, it's still about selling yourself and selling out. It's all about looks, too. You won't get any good parts or the ones you want after 50 or 60."

"Jon, porn and drama are not the same thing. I didn't want to do a sex comedy but I need some credits and need to get my face out there."

"What if someone wants your face in porno? Even if you say no, you'll be tempted like I was. The money's good. Movie making types love a girl who can go far to get what she wants. It's a corrupt world. Don't do it."

"I won't let myself be corrupted."

Veronica felt like biting her tongue. She had already become corrupted, sexually, by this wicked bad boy with a public professional persona on the outside.

"I have corrupted you," he said, "too late for that. But you're my private slut and I'd hate for you to become a big slut for all to see. Besides, in today's adult film biz, there's more risk."

"How do you mean?"

"There are two camps of porn. Hardcore which does not feature protection with condoms and soft core which allows the participants to use condoms and the sex depicted is often simulated and not real. It's such a weird world that you probably would make more money if you decided not to require the protection. But you know, worrying constantly about AIDS is not really worth it. But I do know theexcitement one can get from getting involved with allof this."

"But you did hardcore porn! You could have contracted an STD. Which could mean I -"

"You are lucky. I'm tested and I have no STD at all. But you might not be so lucky if you get into porn. Not everyone is lucky. It's a very small world, if you think no one will ever see you and that your straight clients aren't the type to every see your work, think again. They might turn on late night cable TV that features adult films and see you and recognize you. They might be watching a hotel pay-per-view porno film and recognize you. Including parents! They distribute these films outside the US too."

"Well, I'll be fine. I have been asked to do porn and soft-core erotica but I've never accepted the offers."

"Good. What for? We can do our own home-made porn."

They were quiet for a brief moment.

"Jon, I feel like having a picnic. I'm hungry and it's such a nice day. Could we go to Malibu on your Harley? A friend of mine knows a great spot that overlooks the ocean high on a cliff. It's part of her property and she would let us eat there. I'll call her now on my cell and see if she'd be ok with it."

"Sounds like a swell idea. Let me get myself ready, you get ready and I'll ready Harley."....

* * * * *

Riding with Jon had always been a pleasure for her. Jon had long owned the Harley and had escorted girls countless times, even if it was just for a ride. He did not like to join a motorcycle group, even if it wasn't a Hell's Angel like thing, even when it was just guys who were clean-cut and professional and just loved their motorcycles. He loved to ride alone on the highway, on the interstate, and by the streets near the beaches of California, from Newport Beach, crossing Long Beach, Manhattan Beach, Venice Beach, Santa Monica and all the way to Malibu.

The long ride on the Pacific Coast Highway was beautiful. Veronica held on to Jon's waist and looked out, watching the panoramic view of the dark blue ocean and the sun sinking into the horizon, casting an array of pink, orange, red and gold into the sky. She felt as if she could paint it on canvas. They took a while to get to Malibu but it was not long before they began to ascend the road that swirled upward into the canyon and cliffs where many fine homes were situated.

Jon loved Malibu. He told Veronica he was going to move out here one day. He wanted to own a fine home here, especially because this location was now the most envied property in all of California. Veronica did not want to argue with him about the fact movie stars like Mel Gibson, Brad Pitt, Jennifer Aniston, Susan Summers and others lived in Malibu. How could he want to live in the same zip code as celebrities he claimed to dislike so much? He only told her he wanted to live there because it was beautiful and it would mean he had become super rich. And Veronica also liked the idea of living there, with him, but she wondered how hard it would really be for them if she continued to pursue acting, knowing how he did not want her doing that.

Veronica's friend, Nina Armand lived in a charming home by a high slope that overlooked the ocean. The estate was vast and she held summer parties in the big piece of land dotted with a few trees and covered in mountain-like terrain. Nina had been a client of Veronica's but she had another home in Boca Raton, Florida, and she did not spend much time in California, except when she had work to do. She was a production designer for television and worked from various studios within California.

Nina was a busty red head, had grown up in the San Fernando Valley and at one time had been a stereotype of a Valley girl. But she grew up, married, had a child, and then divorced. The child, a daughter, was now away in college in New York and visited her mother now and then. Nina had not remarried nor had she gotten involved with anyone, as far as Veronica knew. But Veronica also discoverd that despite motherhood and despite having more experience, she could still act like a misbehaving teen.

Nina greeted them at the door and let them into the living room.

"Good to see you again, Veronica," she said to her, "I really ought to take up being a client of yours again. I am afraid I'm letting myself go a bit."

"Nonsense, you look great."

"Really think so? It's only because I had a tummy tuck. If you noticed, I've also had my lips done and I've had some plastic surgery on my face."

"Oh, I hadn't noticed. You look terrific."

"At least my breasts never needed any work." They shared a quick laugh.

"And who is this hunk?" she said looking at John.

"This is Jon. He's my boyfriend. He was a fitness trainer too, at one time."

"And now what do you do, Jon?" "Finance. I'm a commodities trader for precious metals, oil, and I'm a Hedge Fund Manager in Orange County."

"You sure know how to pick them, Veronica. Sit down on the couch and I'll get us something to drink I'm going to leave soon though. My daughter just arrived from New York and she wants to spend time with me in Beverly Hills where she is going to do a benefit concert. My daughter will sing opera she's been studying at Juilliard."

After having some wine, Nina grabbed her purse and bid them adieu. As she approached the doorway, she looked back at them on the couch.