Orbitofrontal Cortex 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Richard's ears burned. During the last five months, her cock sucking had always felt like coming home from a long journey. However, he had never considered she would make other men feel that way too. Tonight, despite her brain injury, she remembered everything -- everything he had taught her. She remembered how much he had loved her blowjobs. Now she was ready to give it away.

Smiling, she looked back and forth between the man and Richard.

While the man pulled up his pants, he just stared at her, slack mouthed, shaking his head. "Wow!" he mouthed. "That was... Wow!" He looked at Richard and raised his voice a little. "My friend, do you know how incredible she is?"

Richard looked at her, his mouth went barren, and suddenly he found it hard to swallow. Yes, he did. He squared his shoulders to the man. Dude, you're nobody special. You're too old for her anyway! Don't go thinking about asking her out or something.

"She's a slut," he yelled over the music. "She'll suck anybody's dick."

Carrie crossed her arms and pinched her face at Richard. "I'm not a slut," she said, but then laughed. "I'm just horny."

Still staring at her, the man tilted his head, considering for a while. "Would you like to suck another dick right now?" he asked. "I'm here with my buddy who just went through a divorce."

Carrie looked at the man with a blank face.

No, you wouldn't... Would you? "Yeah, she'll do it," yelled Richard.

In response, Carrie swung her head to face him, her expression still blank.

You're not really going to suck another cock right now, are you? Richard ignored the burning pain in his chest. With an affirmative blink and a slow dip of his head, he gestured approval.

She pressed her lips tightly together, but then slowly turned them up into a closed-mouth smile and raised her eyebrows. She gave the man a nod.

To be continued...