Orc Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Misty?" the concern in his voice and eyes was the final grain that broke her.

She buried her head in his shoulder to hide her face and began to freely weep. Roaji carried the peasant girl carefully over to the water's edge and sat her down on the bank. When she would not let go he was forced to awkwardly sit down beside her. He gently stroked her wet hair and removed clumped strands from her face.

"It's all over," she whispered hoarsely, "my boys are gone and soon they'll be dead. I couldn't do anything."

Roaji said nothing, he probably did not understand even half of what she was saying. Even if he knew the words he would be ignorant as to their context. Misty was fine with that, her sexual need had transitioned into an emotional one and she wanted to let it out like she would with Kentin in many times past. Kentin who would try to hide the fact that he was judging her for her promiscuity. He did not mean to but he did.

"And Kentin-"

"Kentin," Roaji interrupted.

She felt a little guilty, "He's like a brother. I never knew if I wanted more from him, but now I think I've lost him too. Everybody hates me now and I hate them right back. It's so stupid..."

The girl wiped her bleary eyes and sniffled. Talking candidly to the unpredictable orc was having a calming effect on her. It had only been a week since she had had an open conversation, yet it felt like much longer. Now here she was baring herself to what she had been taught was a mindless barbarian and he was stroking her hair like one of her lads would have done.

"What am I supposed to do?" she continued, "Give in? Go to church? Don't talk back? Be a good girl? Kiss their asses? I'd rather die."

Misty considered, "Even if I stay out of their way and get the bar wench job, they're not going to leave it alone until they've crushed me. Even then I don't think they'd stop... Fuck."

The orc repeated, "Fuck."

"Yeah, you know that word," Misty half laughed, "So what about you?"

When he did not respond, she guessed he had missed the question. She tilted her head so she could meet his eyes. They were so close, particularly their lips and Misty felt a little sexual jolt run through her as she gazed into his spherical abysses.

She swallowed and pressed on with her question, "When you leave. Where will you go?"

"Home," he said in a tone she could only describe as despairing.

It was vague, but she got the gist of his meaning. Was he also a victim of circumstance; trapped by forces and pressures outside of his control?

She said without thinking, "You could stay."

"Stay," Roaji deadpanned.

The girl winced at her inadvertent irony, but continued defiantly, "Why not? I could come and see you every day. You obviously know how to live off the land. If you don't want to go, why should you?"

"Stay," the orc reuttered with a low chuckle, "Can not. Must serve people."

"What if I went with you," she let out in a rush.

"No," he wore a disarmingly distraught expression, "Not safe. Would die."

Misty expected the rejection, however it still stung more than she thought it would. She fought back her sadness, unwilling to start crying in front of him again. She could not even bring herself to be angry with him. So this was really it. The end.

"Misty is strong. Will find happy."

"Your kingish is terrible," she laughed more for him than herself.

Roaji smiled, then leant in the scant few inches between them and kissed her tenderly. The girl kissed him back, opening to let his tongue trace her lips. Was this it? Their final moment a gentle most un-orc-like smooch by a waterfall. It was a little too romantic for Misty's tastes honestly.

He released her mouth, "Fuck one more?"

She tried not to nod too vigorously.

They came together in a fervor that was much more to her liking. She let their passion burn away thoughts of future near and far. All that mattered was the immediacy of his lips on her neck and the heat of his cock in her palm. His great arms enfolded and crushed her against him and he bit the girl's shoulder hard enough to mark her.

With their bodies pressed tightly together, Misty was unable to maintain her grip on his erection, so she settled for grabbing his firm, sculpted ass. A dreadful doubt conflicted inside of her; she wanted to have him inside of her right this instant and yet she feared the inevitable conclusion that would lead to. The girl wanted this to last.

Misty was not the least bit surprised when the orc put his own plans in motion. She supposed this was the time for resistance; to put up a fight and force a chase or at the very least make her play for control of the situation. Yet for the first time since her first time she decided to just let it happen. It saved her from her indecision and with a small twinge of fear she felt she could trust Roaji. A little bit at least.

The orc led her back into the pool and to the waterfall shelf upon which he hoisted and placed her. The fact that sitting on the ledge put his head at the same level as her crotch made Roaji's reasoning immediately apparent. Misty shifted in an attempt to get comfy on the slick, uneven stone and had to lean forward so that the icy cascade fell over her back.

The busty wench was unable to suppress a shiver as she said, "You know this is as awkward as it looks."

The gentle savage kept his eyes locked with hers as he drifted the short distance to her pouting quim. Between the cold and her expectancy Misty was not puzzled to find that she was holding her breath. Roaji drew the air from her slowly by way of whimpers as he began lightly brush and tickle her labia.

Misty's forward tilted posture was making the orc's access trickier than she would like so she leaned backwards letting the water splash first over her face and then her breasts. Roaji wasted no time exploring the entirety of her vulva and kindling the ever growing fire within her. The girl closed her eyes and let the sensations take her.

The icy cascade upon her chest brought her nipples into pointed erection and prickled her skin with biting kisses. In contrast the orc's mouth on her cunt was hot and his kisses soft; despite the chill of the water she felt her thighs flushing in response to his exaggerated body heat. The conflicting excitations gave her a giddy high and she had to grip her rocky pedestal to stop herself from toppling.

Bizarrely she could feel her feet being stimulated as they dangled in the pool. The water seemed to swirl around her toes with unexpected dexterity. Roaji hands were gripping her calves, keeping her steady so that she could not buck his mouth away, so it could not be his fingers dancing amongst her digits. Misty made barely conscious decision not to give a fuck about the delicious but unnerving feeling of her foot stimulation.

Misty wondered if the orc could have ever run out of pleasures with which to torment her if she were to stay with him. It would have had to have happened eventually she supposed and she had to count it as a blessing that she would never have to know now. She had enjoyed having numerous lovers and she had no idea how Roaji would react to her promiscuity. Still; being eaten out by him on demand may have stayed her pussy.

With some annoyance she noticed that her chest was becoming numb to the point where it was detracting from her climb to orgasm. Misty grabbed the thick skin of his neck to hoist him away from her nethers, "Need to move," she shivered.

His face wet with froth and her exudations, Roaji nodded his understanding and nimbly lifted her up so that she could slide down into his arms without grating her bottom on the rocks. Misty immediately noticed that the pool was warmer than before and slipping into it from the frigid waterfall was exquisite.

Was is it his high orcish body temperature that had affected the change? Misty did not think so; the pool was not large but still it would take a furnace to warm it so rapidly. It would appear her alien lover had more tricks up his sleeves. Her water elemental lover who she was embracing in a body of water. Well, here we go again, thought the girl as bubbles started forming beneath them.

"Wait. No sticking magic twigs up my ass, No making a fool of me. No bullshit," she warned uncertainly.

"Ass. Fool. Bullshit," he repeated studiously.

"Fuck you."

"Fuck," the orc grinned his pointy grin.

Roaji wrapped his huge arms around her and claimed her mouth for a kiss. She bit his lower lip and dug her short nails into his shoulders, daring him to make his move. Misty could feel his cock pressing firmly against her belly and longed to take it in her grasp again. She could feel the water begin to churn around them and tried to brace herself for the unexpected.

The churning water localized around her sex where it somehow meticulously parted its petals before retreating for half a heart-beat, then returning with what felt like the force of a tsunami. Misty screamed out in shock as the jet surged around and against her clit. Ecstasy forced itself upon the girl in a staunch denial of the existence of anything but her orgasm.

Misty shook in Roaji's arms and he grunted as she dug her fingers into his shoulders. Her body throbbed to the heavy beat of her slowing heart. It was over a sooner than what she would have liked, however there was certainly more to come. She felt the orc lift her to keep her from leaning back too far and drowning herself.

"The considerate bastard," she remarked.

"Bastard."

"Yes, that's what you are. A complete and utter one. I hope you're not planning on knocking me out again, I've got places-" Misty was cut off by a forceful kiss that she accepted with a moan.

As Roaji plundered her mouth she searched for his member which, given its impressive size, was not a difficult task. Even in the warmed water it still retained its almost too hot to touch properties. It was an addictive type of pain, Misty decided as she rubbed the flesh that was both satin and steel. The orc rumbled his pleasure into her mouth as the pool sloshed around them.

Ending their lip lock the human asked, "So, any requests? Finally want that blow job?"

Roaji swept her hair back in order to kiss her cheek and ear, "Misty," he said.

"No. Don't get soppy on me now. I've already cried enough for a whole month today," Misty resolved, "Let's just make some more dirty memories."

The orc regarded her with his bottomless black eyes and for the first time she wondered if she could almost understand him. Was he a chained wanderer seeking always for a weakness in his bonds? A brute with a heart of gold and ill hidden nobility? A massive bastard with an equally massive cock? Could she see any of these things, or even all of them?

Certainly the cock bit at least.

Misty took the member in question back in hand, "Well?" the pool began to swirl around the pair again and the girl smiled wickedly, "Just fuck me."

Roaji took her by the hips and Misty was slightly alarmed when she noticed his hands felt mostly dry. She looked down to see a fluctuating air bubble had formed around their pelvises; orc magic. He raised her and she opened her legs in anticipation and accommodation. Their sexes found each other and joined in fluid ease. They both hissed at the ease in which their genders interlaced and Misty caught herself grinning foolishly.

The beast sheathed himself deeply within her and held them together with his arms. The bubble collapsed and surfaced with a splash. Misty kissed her lover hard and softly rolled her hips against his, relishing in the feeling of his cock astir inside her. She wanted this to last forever.

The orc leaned backwards taking her with him. With a flutter of panic she realized he was going to fully submerge the both of them. Her mind went to aquatic lizards that smothered and drowned their prey, which Kentin had described to her in more detail than she would have liked. Misty scolded herself for thinking of the son of the preacher whilst being filled with another man's penis. She took a deep breath and an even deeper leap of faith as she chose to trust the orc.

It helped that the water was still warm and inviting and they slipped under silently. The pool was not overly murky and Misty found she could see clearly. The orc's physique looked just as beautiful underwater as anywhere else; maybe more so as in liquid his dappled green and brown colors appeared to ripple in time with the currents.

He grinned at her and tiny air bubbles rose from his mouth. Misty's own smile was tight lipped, unwilling to release any precious air; his throbbing heat twixt her thighs not enough to banish her wariness. With a flick of his head he motioned above her. The girl goggled as the liquid above her swirled and parted into a funnel, though she retained the wherewithal not to gasp until a pocket of air had formed around her face. Looking up through the twisting duct she could catch glimpses of the clear skies above.

She checked Roaji to see if he had created his own magical breathing apparatus, but he had not. Could he actually breathe water or merely hold his breath for extended periods of time? Her air bubble was life sustainingly necessary, however it was a little claustrophobic and she could not see as easily as being fully submerged. Still she could see the orc lay down on the bed of the pool with his arms crossed behind his head and a satisfied smirk on his lips; his cock acted as a hook, bringing Misty down astride him.

The rocks at the bottom were smooth and the water still warm, helping her get used to the theory and practice of underwater fucking. It was difficult to bounce, so the girl happily settled into a slow grind that massaged her slick walls and caused his manhood to twitch within her. Her breasts were buoyed by the liquid and everything felt surreal and delicious. A tingle ran down her spine an ended as a spasm in her pussy.

Roaji found her hips and pulled her against him, cramming her so full of his smoldering cock that she lost sense of where he ended and she began. Speared to the hilt, Misty moaned into her pocket of air and the sound reverberated around her exotically. Little orgasmic contractions served to remind her how tightly packed her sex was and she was loathe to move lest she lose even a fraction of the majestic organ splitting her.

The water around her started into another restless spin, clouding her vision with bubbles and sediment. It felt like a ring had encircled her belly and was sinuously twisting around her; like a constricting snake it began circumscribing the girl, tracing her generous contours. Unlike a snake though, it was gentle and teasing, preparing her for a different kind of meal.

What had initiated as a single coil, split into two then several independent formless tendrils that spiraled around her body and limbs. They sought out her sensitive spots; brushing past the backs of her knees, her armpits and the undersides of her breasts. Yet smaller threads weaved patterns around her fingers and toes which flexed and jerked erratically.

The orc was using the water to turn her body into a commotion of sensation. Her breaths echoed heavily in her ears and Misty had to scrunch her eyes shut to avoid panicking in her confining bubble. Tiny aqueous serpents began corkscrewing around her nipples making them throb and itch in pleasure. A thin current coursed between her buttocks, dallying against her asshole and continuing on to slip between the folds of her labia.

The girl rasped a sharp laugh at how she had once again dove head first into the mind rattling ecstasy the orc had to offer. At least this time she half knew what she was getting into, yet she was still unprepared for how easily he could put her in thrall of her own carnality. He was able to find the limits of her erogenous response and break them; and each time he did she felt as though she lost part of herself to him.

Roaji was as dangerous as he was beautiful and Misty made herself promise that this would indeed be the last time; that she would not be made captive to her desire for him. He would leave and she would not spend her life longing for what could have never been. It would be difficult, perhaps the most difficult thing she would ever have to do, yet Misty knew that she had strength of will equal to the task. She would not become her mother and live a life of regret and recriminations.

Her entire body shuddered as his water explored and thrilled every inch of her. Every inch but one. No not her dignity (that was long gone), rather her clitoris. Between waves of tactile euphoria, Misty noticed that he was avoiding that little power packing nub, keeping the brink of orgasm at bay. At least he did not have that damned stick.

Misty could no longer make out the orc through the busy water and her glazed eyes, all she could hear was the rushing waters and her labored breathing. Her flesh was experiencing an unrelenting cacophony of new and conflicting feelings. His penis was still melting her from within. Roaji had once again taken her to the threshold of delirium. She braced herself for his final push and questioned whether this would be the time she would break.

Unexpectedly she felt his hands take hers, interlace their fingers and give a little squeeze. Misty broke her promise to herself as tears filled her eyes and was suddenly glad for the murkiness of the water. Roaji was making a gesture, 'We go together this time.' The girl should have snatched her fingers away; this should have been about fucking, not making love. Yet, she found herself squeezing back in solidarity.

The orc's magic slipped under her clitoral hood and encircled and entrapped the pearl within. What started as a light suction quickly intensified into a maelstrom. Her sob escalated from a sob to a moan and then a howl. Had she not been underwater, the town below may have been able to make out her animalistic cries. Misty shook with bliss as her lover brought her to a dam bursting climax.

Her pussy clenched at the hardness inside it as her hands clenched his own, caught in the rictus of orgasm. Without warning, Roaji rose up against her and held her tightly to his chest and launched off from the bottom of the pool. Even as her pleasure continued she desperately clung to the orc as they burst from the water.

As the liquid around them erupted upwards in a great plume, Roaji simultaneously gushed his cum into her with savage bellow. Misty mewled her satisfaction into his shoulder as her cunt glowed warmly around his pulsing member and the ejected water began raining down around them. The orc rasped his deliverance harshly into her ear, taking deep gulping breaths.

As they trembled heatedly against each other, the orc tried to lift her chin for a kiss, but Misty resisted, not able to bear meeting his eyes at that instant. Their sated genders fit snugly together and the reality of the finality had already begun to weigh on her. So she clutched his body to her own and refused to let go.

Roaji allowed her the moment, but all too soon carried her over to the bank and lay her down softly. His softened cock dropped from her moist embrace and she could not swallow a whimper. The orc stood over her in all his monumental glory with wet rivulets running down him and Misty never wanted anything more in her life. Before she could do anything she would probably regret though, she collected her wits and will.

She gave him her best coy smile and stood up on unsteady legs. Roaji offered an arm, however she shooed it away and set about gathering her scattered belongings and cleaning herself up. Wherever she went she felt his dark eyes on her, which gave her the strength to rein in her emotions and finish up without delay. It was mid-afternoon and she had places to be.

Neither spoke nor said goodbye and it was not until half way down the hill that Misty's stride faltered when she realized she had denied them that final kiss. She took a steadying breath then resumed her march towards her home.