Orc Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The knot was soon rolling back and forth inside Misty in time to the blonde's humping and the room quickly became full with the sound of their moans. Ecstasy rose as the two humans fucked each other and Benji fucked them both. The guest no longer cared whether or not her heightened libido was the root cause of her bisexual turn, as when it felt this good, who the fuck cared.

The brunette's crescendo rose all too quickly as the magic cock continued shifting in shape and size to Avelee's wild lovemaking. The teacher and the orc began kissing, muffling her groans as she repeatedly penetrated herself upon the dildo. Ghoen was roughly pulling and pinching at her lover's erect nipples and it was to that lurid image that Misty came.

It was an almost entirely vaginal orgasm, that rare beast, and it hit the busty girl hard. Avelee noticed her new lover gasping like a caught fish and broke her kiss to smile angelically down on her, then Misty's rapid spasms transitioned through Benji to her and her eyes rolled back as she too was forcefully shoved over the edge into the abyss.

The teacher creamed hard on her end of the dildo, sharing her pleasure with the other woman and prolonging it. The two humans echoed their ecstacy back and forth through the minor elemental until breathlessly and breasts heaving they were finally spent. Benji twitched happily in their afterglow.

With surprising vigor, Avelee leaned down, gave her friend another kiss on the cheek, then rolled off, extracting the strap-on from herself. Misty shuddered as the knot travelled down her end of the shaft before diminishing. The large end of the dildo continued to tremble obscenely after it was freed from its warm prison.

"Scooch up," the blonde requested.

With some effort, the brunette banished the lethargy that accompanied a good fuck and shifted over to make more space for the teacher. She was surprised then, when instead of sitting down next to her, Avelee took the orc's hands and pulled her down onto the couch instead. Misty gave Ghoen a nervous look, but the green giant did not even notice, only having eyes for her human.

As the petite girl spread her lover's legs, the green giantess growled in orcish, "I love you."

"I love you too," Avelee replied in kingish, bringing her head between Ghoen's large thighs.

The blonde stuck out her tongue and began lavishly lapping up the truly impressive amount of juice that the orc's pussy had been weeping throughout the encounter. Ghoen grumbled happily and the couch creaked under her shifting weight. Feeling awkward again, Misty looked away from the tender, but gratuitous, moment.

Possibly sensing her discomfort, Avelee looked back, "We don't have to stop," she said and gave a significant nod to her upturned ass.

Was she serious? The curvaceous girl laughed inwardly, she supposed if she had access to a penis that never went soft, she would probably be up for seconds or thirds too. She stood up on shaky knees and maneuvered behind the teacher. Benji strummed like an arrow shot into a tree.

She looked down at the strap-on accusingly, "This thing doesn't understand language does it?"

Face full of orc flesh, the teacher mumbled, "Don't be silly."

"Hmm," Misty quibbled, not so sure.

The brunette took stock of herself. She thought she was pretty sated and that she should not be perpetually inappropriately horny for a while, yet it would not hurt to make sure. She was tired, but not too tired. Besides, the orc and human would be busy for a while and she did not want to remove the diabolical double-ended dildo without aid.

She could not deny that Avelee's backside was a pretty one too. Like the rest of her it was slim, but with just enough curve not to be considered skinny. Her cunt was red and sticky from their previous rutting and for half a moment, Misty wondered what it would taste like. With a wrinkle of her nose she dismissed the idea; she had not been bitten that badly by the gay bug.

Still, the blonde's pussy looked ripe for fucking and Misty took a moment to appreciate her temporary man's eye view. She stepped in close, resting Benji on the crack of the teacher's ass and considered how best to do this. The brunette noticed that Ghoen was looking at her and quickly broke the gaze. Yes, I am about to fuck your girlfriend again. I hope that is ok, you giant scary person.

Biting her lip in concentration, Misty positioned the blue dick and thrust. It slid in far easier than she had anticipated and both women squealed at the rapid penetration. The lump at the base of her end of the shaft quickly reformed and shot upwards, thumping into her g-spot and turning her squeal into a shriek.

"Shit, sorry," the brunette spluttered, trying to regain her composure.

Avelee looked back, her face was covered in cum, she slurred, "Don't worry. Just fuck me!"

Was that the first time she had heard the teacher swear? It did not matter; the message was clear: it was time to lose themselves to lust again. It was a little unfair, the lesbian couple had the home advantage and were playing out a fantasy of theirs and Misty was dealing with unfamiliar body parts; both her partners' and her prosthetic. However, Misty was open minded and full of booze and magic dick. She refused to be left behind.

And so, the country girl took hold of the blonde's hips and, with the aid of memories when she had been fucked this way, started to grind the dildo into her. Avelee moaned happily into the orc's vulva and angled her ass so that the other human could achieve maximum ingress. Misty set a pace made awkward by her inexperience, yet the penis was moving in and out of the vagina, so she considered it a success.

Meanwhile Benji continued his party trick by matching his wielder's strokes with his own. The knot journeyed back and forth within the brunette, rubbing along the sensitive membranes of her cunt. Jolts of sexual heat spurred the girl to fuck harder and faster, and soon she was covered in sweat as she grunted her exertion and pleasure.

Avelee's pussy was drenched and was glazing the strap-on and her thighs. Her partner was equally aroused and where their wet flesh met, their sexual fluids mingled. Beyond the blonde, Ghoen was lost in her own rapture as her lover aggressively ate her out even as her own pussy was plugged. The three were lost in a carnal daze as the home was permeated with their scents and sounds.

Misty was entranced by the sight of her blue cock plunging into her friend and could have watched for what would have felt like hours. Benji, it turned out, had other ideas. Even as the bump continued rolling back and forth in time to her thrusts she felt her end of the dildo twist and probe at her flooded insides. Then it found its apparent target; her g-spot.

Maybe it had noticed her previous reaction or maybe it had intentionally saved the best for last, but now it assaulted the point with a vengeance. It began by simply lightly brushing it which was already enough to make Misty cry out and yank the blonde's hips against her own. If Avelee had been startled or annoyed by the violent break in rhythm, Misty did not notice as the water elemental was quickly transitioning from strokes to hard flicks.

Distantly something was making guttural animal noises and something else let loose a series of high pitched shrieks. The roaring it the brunette's ears made it impossible to discern where each sound was coming from. Subsequently the shapeshifting cock formed a seal over her secret spot and sucked. Hard.

The world went white.

****

"I think she's waking up," said a sweet looking woman that it took Misty a moment to recognize as Avelee.

"Huh?" said Misty.

A cup was presented to her, "Drink this," said the blonde, then, "You gave us quite a scare. We were very worried."

The curvy human took a sip; it was water, "Do you have anything stronger?"

"I think she's ok," Ghoen the orc rumbled from across the room.

Misty had to take a moment to collect her thoughts. The three of them had been having intense, only slightly indecently proposed, sex. It had been great, even if she had been out of her element here. She had worn a strap-on for the first time. She looked down and was relieved when she only saw her cum matted pubes and no blue dildo.

"Oh, I put Benji away," Avelee explained, "I think he's caused enough mischief for one night.

"Huh," Misty repeated, "I should go."

"No you shouldn't! You're in no fit state to go anywhere!"

The brunette ignored her and wobblingly got to her feet. She retrieved her partially soiled slip and put it on clumsily. Avelee tried to get in her way, however, Misty dodged past her and stumbled out into the early morning air.

What had she just done? Was all that just for Roaji? Had she truly enjoyed herself? Would she want to do it again? Could she ever look Avelee in the eye again? But, most importantly; where was Roaji's home again?