Orc Dominion: Elfin Descent Ch. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She managed to grit her teeth into a tight smile. "How joyous" she said, her words dripping with cloying sweetness, "I am sure our union will be celebrated throughout the Isles."

"I have no doubt about that, Princess. Your people have been most welcoming, why, I feel more warmly received here than I do in my own home."

I have no trouble believing that, she thought. Once my people get to know him it will doubtless be the same. But she continued to smile at the Prince. She would endure for them, and use this situation as best she could to make her people benefit. First she would get them back to work. Once they were prosperous again she could see to rejuvenating their spirits.

"It pleases me that you are so accepting of your duty, daughter." Coron managed a smile for the first time, weak though it might be. "I shall leave you both to celebrate." The King kissed his daughter's cheek, and then left them alone in the room. It was stretching the rules of etiquette to do so, but given her status and their now formal betrothal it could be overlooked.

An awkward silence hung between them for a moment before Trogar spoke up. "I'm also happy you're taking it so well, Princess." It seemed he wanted to say more, but held his tongue.

"I no longer have much choice, do I? It seems you have won, or at least, you have gotten what you wanted. Now I shall focus on doing what I can to help my people. That is what is really important."

"The same people who have rejected you? Insulted and humiliated you?" Trogar asked with an amused smirk.

"Why not? I have done the same for you, and you have done both far worse." She snapped back bitterly.

"True enough, I suppose." Trogar stepped closer to Lyriena and reached out to cup her small breasts. The pads of his thumbs brushed over the pierced nipples, twisting the rings slightly. "But I hope you're not planning on overlooking your own needs. You need to be taken are of as well." He said as he pulled the rings adorning her nipples.

Lyriena brought her hands up to his wrists and tried to pull his hands away. "I am sure I will be able to see to my own needs. We are not married yet, so you do not have the right to touch me in such a manner."

A deep chuckle rumbled out from his throat. "Don't I? Why do you think your father left us alone? He expects us to be intimate. You're a fallen woman, after all, and I am your betrothed." The orc Prince keeps his hands in place, and pushed things even further by pulling the front of her dress down to expose her tits, allowing him to fondle them directly.

Was that true? She suspected it was. Her father's opinion of her was clearly poor, and the liberties he had granted Trogar on the journey home as well as the fact that he left them alone were suggestive. "I am still my own person; it is not my father's place to offer me out."

"No, that's your place, clearly." Trogar chuckled again. "You've done it several times." He silenced her angry retort by tugging on her nipple rings. "Come now, Lyriena. It's been a long week, hasn't it? You may as well enjoy yourself now that you're able. That's one of the perks of being in your situation." He grinned and pulled her forward so that she straddled his thigh and began to rub it between her legs. "Or was it the potential shame and humiliation which turned you on?"

"Ah" she gasped softly as she felt his leg press against her slit. Her own thighs wrapped around it tightly in an involuntary response. The truth was she had been horny, and her own fingers had not been enough to relieve the sexual tension that had been suffocating her. "That is not true!" She cried out. It wasn't the risk of exposure which turned her on, was it?

"Then you have no reason to say no." Trogar smug smirk suggested an overweening confidence in the force of his logic.

"What about the fact that I despise you?"

"You may despise me. But you don't despise this, do you?" His fingers pulled down on her piercings, stretching the nipples and pulling her down harder against his leg. The quiver that ran down her spine betrayed the answer to her question. "Just enjoy the feeling. Separate it from your emotions, like you did so effectively at the club. Lose yourself in the lust; remember all the times in my chambers, remember you being such a lusty little pony; I think we'll both enjoy our union much more if you do."

Could she do it? She certainly had before. If she were able to climax from being whipped and trained like a pony by him than there wasn't any reason she couldn't let herself go and enjoy it now. Maybe she should indulge herself; as he said, being able to was one of the up-sides of being a fallen woman and she had fallen far.

"Just remember what I said back on the boat; you're going to have to ask for it." Trogar grinned wickedly as he moved his hands down Lyriena's back. He bunched up her skirt in his hands and then cupped her rear directly. Once she was firmly in his grip he started moving her up and down his leg, watching as the pleasure began to build inside her.

Another moan escaped her lips as she rode the orc's leg. She bristled at his demand; of course the infuriating Prince wouldn't make it easy.

"Just think of how delightfully humiliating it will be to beg." His strong fingers massaged her firm buttocks as she grinded her slick pussy lips against his thigh. "Can you imagine it? The words spilling out from your pretty red lips as you ask to be fucked. As you beg an orc, an orc that you hate, to fill you with his cock. Doesn't that sound hot? Don't you want it?"

That idea tickled her in a very unseemly place. Could she really use her hatred of him as some sort of aphrodisiac? The spasm in her sex told her that she could. But did she really want to? "Mmm...ah...ah..." More pleasure coursed through her body and she began to ride the orc's leg even faster. The lust that had been pent up all week was becoming unbridled and began to suppress her better judgement. The wickedness of his proposition soon won out over her discretion.

She placed her hands on his arms to help brace herself as she pushed against his thigh. "Please...please fuck me you orc bastard!" She snarled out at him. "Shove that thick disgusting cock inside me!" The harsh, dirty words only added to the allure of the situation. "I hate you! I hate you fuck me with your big thick orc cock, put it in me, shove it in me, make me take it make me take it all you orc bastard!"

If he found her words insulting it didn't show on his face. Instead he only grinned wider and unlaced his pants. It took only a moment before his stiff rod was free and pushing beneath her skirts. "That's a good girl. Take it you elf slut!" Trogar wrenched her thighs apart and stabbed his prick against her nether lips. He humped forward, rubbing his twisted cock against her moist folds until the slanted tip finally lined up with her entrance and pushed inside.

Lyriena groaned in pleasure as the thick cock filled her insides and the orc began to rut her. She wrapped her legs around his waist and began to gyrate against his body as he worked his cock inside her. Having a shaft inside her again felt exquisite. She had definitely been missing this in her life since the night at the club. The princess closed her eyes and wallowed in the shame of what she was doing. Once again she had allowed her baser desires to rule her, even unto letting the loathsome orc use her body. And she loved every minute of it. "Yes! Fill me! Give me that cock! Fuck me again! I hate you! FUCK ME like your bitch!" She cried out lewdly before launching herself forward into his chest. She bit his collarbone as she raked her nails along his arms.

Trogar grunted as Lyriena attacked him, but he responded only buck fucking her harder. His big grey hands squeezed her bottom harshly as he bounced her on his cock. He continued to thrust his hips, slamming his shaft upward into him until the tip smashed against her cervix. His big orc dick filled up the tight elfin cunt and stretched the walls to the limit as he stuffed her with his girth. "Just wait until we are married; on your wedding night every elf in the Kingdom will know their Princess is getting fucked by an orc! They'll all be thinking about it as you get fucked all night long!"

Oh by the Abyss he is right, she thought. What if he insisted on a bedding ceremony? They might get a much closer look than she cared for. Lyriena threw her head back and moaned as she imagined the scene. All the courtiers gathered around her bed, witnessing firsthand what a lewd woman she was. The sight of her pale flesh melting into his dark skin as she writhed and undulated in pleasure would be etched in their memories forever. "Ooooh! They will all see me! At the bedding they will all see!"

"Yes they will. All your courtiers, your maids, your friends. Your father? Maybe even Datoran?" Trogar grinned wickedly. "Perhaps I should insist he be on hand to witness, well, not your deflowerment. That has already happened, hasn't it? But at least let him witness how he would never be able to satisfy your base, your debased desires."

The orc Prince brought his face to Lyriena's breast and began to nuzzle the small mounds. His tusks scraped over the flesh and hooked into her nipple ring, pulling it harshly. The elf cried out sharply and squeezed her body around his cock. The soft, velvety walls hugged every contour of the ridged cock as she clamped it firmly inside her body. Her tight grip jerked his cock as it pumped in and out of her body.

The thought of Datoran witnessing her depravity send a shudder down her spine. It was even worse than the thought of her father seeing it. His contempt had been clearer, and would no doubt be even worse after he saw for himself how nasty she was in person. On the other hand, part of her wanted to him to see it; she wanted him to see for himself what he was missing. She had offered herself to him and he had rejected her, humiliated her. The passion she was forced to surrender to Trogar could have been his if only he had said yes. He needed to feel the weight of that decision and know that the man who ruined her would be his King. "Ah! Yes! Yesssss!"

Lyriena tossed her golden mane back as she cried out in ecstasy. Her climax ro

cked through her body as she convulsed against Trogar's body. Her pierced breasts slapped and rubbed against his broad chest as she writhed in pleasure atop his cock. Her hips grinded frantically into his crotch as she used the friction of his ridged cock to prolong the crest of her orgasm.

Trogar's own climax erupted a moment later, and another batch of orc baby batter splattered deep inside Lyriena's pussy. He continued to thrust his hips, using the tight grip of her sex to milk his cock and spill all his seed deep inside the princess. A moment later he carried her to her bed and set her down, his cock still lodged inside. He gave a few last shallow thrusts as he spent the last of his seed. "You see, Princess, we can and will work together. Now, it's time to let the real fun begin."

12